Corona virus fatigue

Oh great, thanks for clearing that up. I’m glad you’re entertained. #douchebag
Sorry it does not fit with your ideas of hiding under the stairs.
Huh? What are you talking about? You being a douche that is entertained by people who are legitimately scared, losing jobs, dealing with kids being sent home from school, etc etc. has nothing to do with me hiding under stairs. Whatever that made up scenario means.
Ah poor baby. Learn to be a mature adult rather then a five year old playing at name calling.
I’m happy to have an adult discussion but didn’t you bring up some fable about me hiding under the stairs? Is that what you consider being a mature adult?
You mean after you used the little hash tag? But you seem to be running around all excited about something that has only killed 60 people so far in the U.S. that isn't even an average death toll from an average day of the run of the mill flu.
I call it like I see it. If the virus is no big deal why is Italy shit down and why did Trump call for a national emergency. According to you it sounds like the flu is much worse

I just went to walmart and they are still out of paper products and bottled water. Various other item are sold out also. They had plenty of food, meat, canned, produce, frozen, etc. FYI. Of course none of you live here, thank God! ;)

Huh? What are you talking about? You being a douche that is entertained by people who are legitimately scared, losing jobs, dealing with kids being sent home from school, etc etc. has nothing to do with me hiding under stairs. Whatever that made up scenario means.
Ah poor baby. Learn to be a mature adult rather then a five year old playing at name calling.
I’m happy to have an adult discussion but didn’t you bring up some fable about me hiding under the stairs? Is that what you consider being a mature adult?
You mean after you used the little hash tag? But you seem to be running around all excited about something that has only killed 60 people so far in the U.S. that isn't even an average death toll from an average day of the run of the mill flu.
I call it like I see it. If the virus is no big deal why is Italy shit down and why did Trump call for a national emergency. According to you it sounds like the flu is much worse
Because of Italy's elderly population and EU's insane open borders policy. They didnt adapt fast enough.

Yet you criticize Trump for taking immediate action

I love how you call it a debate when you jump from one point to another because you have no real intrest in trying to debate you just want to scream orange man bad.
Italy is having problems for a number of reasons.
As an aside they are shut down.
Single Parker healthcare.
They did almost nothing to start with.
They allowed large amounts of immigration unchecked.

He called it an emergency in part because so many on the left were in panic mode and saying he was not doing enough.

I used to enjoy watching TV news shows about what's going around the world.and posting on internet forums.

But now all they do is talk about the corona virus here in the US and other countries 24/7

It's become information overload and quite frankly just boring. ... :cool:
and the media is doing nicely at fanning the flames of panic...
Dresdan is fricking idiot. Even Trump said, today, the media is doing well. Dumb, dumb people like this idiot are the ones that are fanning the flames of what this virus will do to our country.
i have 9 people agreeing with me elmer....when you get 9 agreeing with this lame post of yours then call me an idiot,until then eat up everything you read dumbass....
20 last I counted. :71:

They want everyone running around in circles waving their hands in the air yelling we are all going to die.

Some of it is the hopes that it can be used against Trump to make a bad democrat hopeful look viable or at the very least keep some voters hiding under the stairs.
I think they care about keeping the public informed about why entire countries are banning travel, why large groups are being quarantined, why major sport events and conferences and concerts and political rallies are being canceled, and why schools are being closed. Inform them about how to identify the virus, what to do. Sorry if you’re bored
1858cad5454256465452ea3051db.jpeg

My local government has gone off the deep end.

Public schools are now closed for the rest of the month and all the school sports practice and games are cancelled until further notice.
Everything is closed until April. Why April?

Because the hoaxers can't keep it going beyond that. Americans have a short attention span. When people aren't dying in the streets and the rumors are found to be baseless life will go back to normal until the next democrat hoax.

The greatest danger is that we cannot stop the flood of democrat lies.

Trump is not sending the army to close all the stores. Trump had not rounded up and put all the truck drivers in quarantine. The dollar has not crashed and is worthless. Iran did not cut off our oil.

None of that is true.
Maybe that's only how long it will take to destroy the economy?

I used to enjoy watching TV news shows about what's going around the world.and posting on internet forums.

But now all they do is talk about the corona virus here in the US and other countries 24/7

and the media is doing nicely at fanning the flames of panic...
Dresdan is fricking idiot. Even Trump said, today, the media is doing well. Dumb, dumb people like this idiot are the ones that are fanning the flames of what this virus will do to our country.
i have 9 people agreeing with me elmer....when you get 9 agreeing with this lame post of yours then call me an idiot,until then eat up everything you read dumbass....
20 last I counted. :71:
yea....i wonder what happened to elmer?.....

China fools us, there is no terrible Corona virus

Because of Italy's elderly population and EU's insane open borders policy. They didnt adapt fast enough.

I was criticizing you for pretending like this is less of a threat than the flu. I never said a word about Trump except that he contradicted your narrative by calling a national emergency. Stick to my words not your fake strawman arguments. Let’s stay on topic.

I was criticizing you for pretending like this is less of a threat than the flu. I never said a word about Trump except that he contradicted your narrative by calling a national emergency. Stick to my words not your fake strawman arguments. Let’s stay on topic.
A national emergency doesnt mean what you apparently think it means. Neither does "pandemic." Hysteria isnt the appropriate response.

I love how you call it a debate when you jump from one point to another because you have no real intrest in trying to debate you just want to scream orange man bad.

He called it an emergency in part because so many on the left were in panic mode and saying he was not doing enough.
I haven’t changed the subject once. I’m happy to debate, especially when your arguments are so weak. Italy has had their healthcare system and immigration system for a long time now. The flu has come through every year. This is quite obviously different and more serious. We saw how quickly it spread and how dangerous it has been as it overwhelmed their system.

As for your Trump point that he called a National Emergency because the left was in panic mode... that’s just silly. Trump spends most of his time trying to put the left in panic mode and then rips on them for it. Trump has spent the past few weeks trying to downplay this thing but he can’t fake it anymore. He had to call the emergency because the threat is real.

italy cancelled flights to china earlier than the usa did. oops

A national emergency doesnt mean what you apparently think it means. Neither does "pandemic." Hysteria isnt the appropriate response.
I’m not making the argument the hysteria is appropriate.

I haven’t changed the subject once. I’m happy to debate, especially when your arguments are so weak. Italy has had their healthcare system and immigration system for a long time now. The flu has come through every year. This is quite obviously different and more serious. We saw how quickly it spread and how dangerous it has been as it overwhelmed their system.

As for your Trump point that he called a National Emergency because the left was in panic mode... that’s just silly. Trump spends most of his time trying to put the left in panic mode and then rips on them for it. Trump has spent the past few weeks trying to downplay this thing but he can’t fake it anymore. He had to call the emergency because the threat is real.
Lol you are crazy.
Italy's healthcare system has broken down because of I will list them again.
They did almost nothing until it was too late.
They allowed immigration until it was too late.
They have a large amount of older people.
They are short medical workers because of single payer which left them in that condition.

The silly part is that we needed to declare a national emergency to try and calm people because of around sixty deaths in our country. They hear the media hyping the virus and they run out and start hoarding toilet paper. Come on.
As for your claim it is Trump. You and I both know you are making that up just so you can claim orange man bad.

Forum List

Back