Corona virus fatigue

I actually have to go to the grocery store. :(

My son sent me a pic last night from the grocery store at Walmart and the canned vegetable section is empty.

But, I don't need anything from that section.

I went yesterday.

To several stores actually.

I needed TP. :71:

The main store I go to was running low on frozen pizza, canned fruit, dried noodles, rice, canned soup, canned fruit, cheese, loaves of bread, cheese, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, carrots, out of TP. . .

That store had a recent delivery of water. But folks kept taking it.

. . . I am primarily a vegetarian, but will occasionally have a meal of meat. I glanced at the fresh meat area, it was bare.

I didn't need coffee, but I have been told that is running low too.

I definitely need coffee. There reportedly is a very bare fresh fruits, fresh meats. But, I bought one of those monster packs of toilet paper about two weeks ago. So.........we are good on that end.

The store I finally found some TP at after hitting some 5 stores was at a dollar store.

It is best to wake up early, I did my shopping before 9 when the shelves still had stuff on it from the folks that had unpacked the overnight/morning deliveries. Shopping in the afternoon/evening is a waste of time.

If you son had taken the pic in the morning? It probably wouldn't have been as dramatic.

They want everyone running around in circles waving their hands in the air yelling we are all going to die.

Some of it is the hopes that it can be used against Trump to make a bad democrat hopeful look viable or at the very least keep some voters hiding under the stairs.
I think they care about keeping the public informed about why entire countries are banning travel, why large groups are being quarantined, why major sport events and conferences and concerts and political rallies are being canceled, and why schools are being closed. Inform them about how to identify the virus, what to do. Sorry if you’re bored
Oh I am not bored, I am laughing at the complete meltdown all of the clowns are having over a virus that has just barely killed 50 in this country and Trumps response to it. While the common every day virus kills over a thousand each year and things like the swine flue killed over a thousand.
Then we have a country like Italy that is in terrible shape and wanting to determine who lives by how old they are because they are single payer. We have people that can't wait for us to have single payer so we will have less hospitals and when pandemics hit we can then make those choices.
We even have people on this board praying that Trump and Pence die from the virus.
No not bored at all. Just understand what common sense will get compared to feelings.
Oh great, thanks for clearing that up. I’m glad you’re entertained. #douchebag

I used to enjoy watching TV news shows about what's going around the world.and posting on internet forums.

But now all they do is talk about the corona virus here in the US and other countries 24/7

It's become information overload and quite frankly just boring. ... :cool:
and the media is doing nicely at fanning the flames of panic...
Dresdan is fricking idiot. Even Trump said, today, the media is doing well. Dumb, dumb people like this idiot are the ones that are fanning the flames of what this virus will do to our country.
i have 9 people agreeing with me elmer....when you get 9 agreeing with this lame post of yours then call me an idiot,until then eat up everything you read dumbass....

They want everyone running around in circles waving their hands in the air yelling we are all going to die.

Some of it is the hopes that it can be used against Trump to make a bad democrat hopeful look viable or at the very least keep some voters hiding under the stairs.
I think they care about keeping the public informed about why entire countries are banning travel, why large groups are being quarantined, why major sport events and conferences and concerts and political rallies are being canceled, and why schools are being closed. Inform them about how to identify the virus, what to do. Sorry if you’re bored
Oh I am not bored, I am laughing at the complete meltdown all of the clowns are having over a virus that has just barely killed 50 in this country and Trumps response to it. While the common every day virus kills over a thousand each year and things like the swine flue killed over a thousand.
Then we have a country like Italy that is in terrible shape and wanting to determine who lives by how old they are because they are single payer. We have people that can't wait for us to have single payer so we will have less hospitals and when pandemics hit we can then make those choices.
We even have people on this board praying that Trump and Pence die from the virus.
No not bored at all. Just understand what common sense will get compared to feelings.
Sorry it does not fit with your ideas of hiding under the stairs.

I used to enjoy watching TV news shows about what's going around the world.and posting on internet forums.

But now all they do is talk about the corona virus here in the US and other countries 24/7

Actually it’s conservatives worrying about Trump being voted out of office fatigue.

My son sent me a pic last night from the grocery store at Walmart and the canned vegetable section is empty.

I need to go to the grocery store too. I'm kinda dreading it because I noticed how packed the parking lots were at the nearest Kroger and WalMart just down the street when I was driving by.

And here in Ohio they just announced that starting Monday all K-12 schools in the entire state will be closed for the next 3 weeks. So now everybody has to plan on feeding thier kids at home. That will just exacerbate the run on grocery stores because even people who are not panic hoarding will be buying more groceries than usual.

I think I'll wait until the middle of the night to go grocery shopping. I'm a night owl anyways.

I think I got the virus, now, Man. I can feel it. I can feel it.

Don't think I can hold on much longer. I'm scratching my last wishes in the countertop as I type this in the hopes that someone finds it some day and knows I once lived.

I just pray I go before April 15 just in time to get out of paying any of my taxes. I want to go out owing everyone money. :)

Sorry it does not fit with your ideas of hiding under the stairs.
Huh? What are you talking about? You being a douche that is entertained by people who are legitimately scared, losing jobs, dealing with kids being sent home from school, etc etc. has nothing to do with me hiding under stairs. Whatever that made up scenario means.

I think I got the virus, now, Man. I can feel it. I can feel it.

Don't think I can hold on much longer. I'm scratching my last wishes in the countertop as I type this in the hopes that someone finds it some day and knows I once lived.

I just pray I go before April 15 just in time to get out of paying any of my taxes. I want to go out owing everyone money. :)
Wow man that was sooo funny. You should be a comedian if you aren’t already.

I went yesterday.

To several stores actually.

I needed TP. :71:

The main store I go to was running low on frozen pizza, canned fruit, dried noodles, rice, canned soup, canned fruit, cheese, loaves of bread, cheese, potatoes, onions, tomatoes, carrots, out of TP. . .

That store had a recent delivery of water. But folks kept taking it.

. . . I am primarily a vegetarian, but will occasionally have a meal of meat. I glanced at the fresh meat area, it was bare.

I didn't need coffee, but I have been told that is running low too.

I definitely need coffee. There reportedly is a very bare fresh fruits, fresh meats. But, I bought one of those monster packs of toilet paper about two weeks ago. So.........we are good on that end.

The store I finally found some TP at after hitting some 5 stores was at a dollar store.

It is best to wake up early, I did my shopping before 9 when the shelves still had stuff on it from the folks that had unpacked the overnight/morning deliveries. Shopping in the afternoon/evening is a waste of time.

If you son had taken the pic in the morning? It probably wouldn't have been as dramatic.

You know, I might put this off.

MrGracie is livid. Says he can't watch news because its always about that damn virus. Same with anywhere else. This is fucking ridiculous.

MrGracie is livid. Says he can't watch news because its always about that damn virus. Same with anywhere else. This is fucking ridiculous.
Put on a movie or read a book

To all the idiots that are buying up masks, wearing them while being overall heathy. You are ensuring those who are really sick will not be wearing them...congratulations. Meanwhile when they cough in your face you will still get infected. Dumb shits.

Put on a movie or read a book
Way ahead of ya!!! Reading a book now...and when done with that one..I have more. :)
we are also doing 1000pc puzzles. :D

I need to go to the grocery store too. I'm kinda dreading it because I noticed how packed the parking lots were at the nearest Kroger and WalMart just down the street when I was driving by.

And here in Ohio they just announced that starting Monday all K-12 schools in the entire state will be closed for the next 3 weeks. So now everybody has to plan on feeding thier kids at home. That will just exacerbate the run on grocery stores because even people who are not panic hoarding will be buying more groceries than usual.

I think I'll wait until the middle of the night to go grocery shopping. I'm a night owl anyways.

Ours shut down for two weeks with the kids getting enough work for 2 additional weeks if necessary. But, the places to either take the kids (the zoo) or watch the kids are also shut down. Yep, it's all about feeding the kids at home. That most definitely is a problem.

'Cept mine. He just announced he was not going to be home for dinner.
I am supposed to go tour a university with my kid on Monday, It's out of state. If they are going to cancel the tour they better not wait until the last minute. They have cancelled other things at this place but are keeping this tour so far. It's 12 hours round trip.

I may run up to a Braum's Fresh Market and grab a few items and call it a day.

children of.jpg

To all the idiots that are buying up masks, wearing them while being overall heathy. You are ensuring those who are really sick will not be wearing them...congratulations. Meanwhile when they cough in your face you will still get infected. Dumb shits.
Yep. I'm not buying into the hysteria, but some elderly WILL die, just like they will die from the flu. These hysterical healthy young people will contribute to the death of grandma

it's all the news /etc talks about = dumbshit

I went to the grocery store yesterday and for some reason people are buying toilet paper, bottles of water, and bags of rice by the shopping cart full.. The shelves of those items were almost empty by 10am in the morning.

People seem to be in a panic even though there hasn't been a single case of corona virus within 500 miles. ... :cuckoo:
doing same thing here...jesus christ, it's like their fridges are empty or something!!!

Yep. I'm not buying into the hysteria, but some elderly WILL die, just like they will die from the flu. These hysterical healthy young people will contribute to the death of grandma
Why don’t you think Trump called a National Emergency for the flu?

Forum List

Back