Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

That's why you love him

Nah. He's a knob....
Dr. G practicing knobing...

hqdefault.jpg
Stormy told the world that knob of Don's is a substandard mushroom shaped disappointment to women everywhere. Epstein's & Maxwell's sex trafficked children were unavailable for comment to protect our ruling aristocracy.
She's probably lying like you are.

Well retard, how would I know? I know, why don't check in with cnn and let us all know the "facts".
Just admit Fat Donnie is the worst President ever. Go ahead and check in with reality. It will set you free.
Trump has nothing to do with this bullshit virus.
Why does it bother you so much? It must be how ignorant Trump is and how he is handling it. Is that the bullshit part?
Typical babbleliar dim speak.
Typical TDS evasion.
Lol, these vermin can't even figure out what tds is.

Your fantasy shall fail, like all your lies do.
Hey Einstein, is it spreading or not?
Well retard, how would I know? I know, why don't check in with cnn and let us all know the "facts".
Just admit Fat Donnie is the worst President ever. Go ahead and check in with reality. It will set you free.
Just as the virus has nothing to do with Don's incompetence.
There is no virus, liar.

Why does it bother you so much? It must be how ignorant Trump is and how he is handling it. Is that the bullshit part?
Typical babbleliar dim speak.
Typical TDS evasion.
Lol, these vermin can't even figure out what tds is.
No, I mean you, there are two prominent strains. And, yes, you have yet to figure that out.

That's why you love him

Nah. He's a knob....

hqdefault.jpg
Stormy told the world that knob of Don's is a substandard mushroom shaped disappointment to women everywhere. Epstein's & Maxwell's sex trafficked children were unavailable for comment to protect our ruling aristocracy.
Technically, you could purposely spread the corona disease by doing that to a door knob. Perhaps we should have a movement...Spread The Disease! or STD!

That's why you love him

Nah. He's a knob....

hqdefault.jpg
Technically, you could purposely spread the corona disease by doing that to a door knob. Perhaps we should have a movement...Spread The Disease! or STD!

He did go sans a condom didn't he.

Hey Einstein, is it spreading or not?
Just as the virus has nothing to do with Don's incompetence.
There is no virus, liar.
Now there's no corona virus, cool, have you notified "the market"?

Yeah I listed to the video and nothing has changed. He said people were going to work and getting over the virus. Thats not a hunch you discuss on TV when you should be telling people to stay home if youre sick let alone have the virus. Drumpf is a fucking idiot.

Just because you’re an illiterate unemployed lazy bum doesn’t mean everybody else is. People go to work slightly ill all the time. Why? Because they are still able to function and do their job. Then again you need a job to understand this.......
Why? Because we're an ignorant selfish society indoctrinated to compete to the death before cooperating with one another as if we were a healthy society. And then 78% of US workers live paycheck to paycheck, and yeah, employers do not gaf about people, even in their employ.

Yeah I listed to the video and nothing has changed. He said people were going to work and getting over the virus. Thats not a hunch you discuss on TV when you should be telling people to stay home if youre sick let alone have the virus. Drumpf is a fucking idiot.

Just because you’re an illiterate unemployed lazy bum doesn’t mean everybody else is. People go to work slightly ill all the time. Why? Because they are still able to function and do their job. Then again you need a job to understand this.......
Hey dipshit. Youre an irresponsible dumbass for going to work sick even if there was no Corona virus. You dont work in a bubble. I understand your sorry ass is broke but youre spreading your nasty germs to others.
Retired in Feb, after 26 years in pharma research. In my last work environment coworkers have been swapping disease since last Nov., even before this. Bronchitis, flu, both bacterial and viral pneumonia. Idiotic behavior amongst those who DO know better. And the employer pushes to endlessly run ever leaner. Merely another manifestation of a society what worships wealth above all else.

I’m just read your link and pasted the paragraph after the one you posted as it contradicted your narrative. I don’t know why we would consider what lawyers know about the law... that’s a great point. Haha

I should also mention that the fact check article that YOU linked concludes that Trumps claim was false. But who cares about that either, right?
Ok, so you're a happy asshole, but the fact remains that both California and Washington complained that the rule was in effect and that prevented them from using their own tests, so the lawyer the article dug up are obviously wrong. The fact remains that while airheads like yourself are trying to politicize the outbreak the President and the director or the CDC told the truth while Democrats and their allies in the media are frantically telling lies. By any reasonable measure the President has done an outstanding job of dealing with the outbreak and that is why the likelihood of becoming infected in most parts of the US remains low according to the CDC. The administration has dealt with public honestly and with great transparency while it critics and its critics haven't.
not happy... just looking for some honesty. You point to a rule but can’t cite the rule just a quote from one guy who is contradicted by several others. There’s an easy way to resolve it and thats by pointing to the law/regulation in question. If Obama made a regulation that held up the testing and trump reversed it then it should be easy to point out.
You just can't put up a post without telling lies. I quoted the director of CDC who supported the President's statement about the Obama rule and you countered with some lawyer in Missouri. Also the state health officials in California and Washington state complained about the rule and claimed it prevented them from doing the testing they wanted to do.
How was I lying? I literally pasted the paragraphs following the quote you posted from YOUR link. A link BTW that concluded that Trumps claim was false!! So what was my lie?
Ok, so maybe you're an idiot instead of a liar. The both seem to fit. I posted the link simply because it contained the statement from the director of CDC supporting the President's claim that a regulation from the Obama administration had slowed down testing initially, but it was clear that the author of the article had a political agenda of his own when he posted the opinion of lawyer in Missouri that the director of the CDC must be lying. If you were simply too stupid to see that, I apologize for calling you a liar.

First the good news: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services just put out a request for contracts for 500 million face masks. Now the bad news: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services just issued its request on Wednesday for contracts for the masks that can give health care workers some measure of protection against a new coronavirus — more than three months after the virus, now sickening and killing people worldwide, began to spread in China. And the proposals aren’t due back until March 18. The mask request is just one of several efforts on behalf of federal agencies to round up basic supplies for dealing with the new coronavirus that should have been made much, much earlier.

After cutting much of the infrastructure necessary to protect the U.S. from the virus, officially known as SARS-CoV-2 and which causes a disease called Covid-19, the Trump administration is now scrambling to play catch up, according to a survey of recently released documents. A request for information from the Domestic Strategic National Stockpile’s Office of Resource Management asks vendors of medical supplies how much protective gear they have in stock. The survey, which went out to government contractors on February 24, queries the companies about their current and projected inventory of “N95 Respirators, Surgical N95 Masks, Coveralls, Tyvek Suits or equivalent Coverall, Gowns, Non-Splash Goggles, and Face Shields” to assist with the outbreak. Responses are due on March 24.

Some of the recently released announcements about federal funding opportunities are what you might expect from any government racing to keep up with a fast-moving crisis. On March 5, for instance, the FDA modified an existing contract with Stanford University that was to do Ebola research and will soon include “a near-term analysis of 2019 Novel Coronavirus.” As the notice of intent to change makes clear, it “leverages the technology and methodology for examining Ebola sequelae and Zika immunopathology” that was already in place. The just-added work entails characterizing the new virus “using samples from non-human primate (NHP) animal models and human tissues (pending availability) to empower future regulatory decision making.”

But the requests for contract and spending proposals are only now beginning to trickle out while the Trump administration is facing an avalanche of criticism for its delayed and bungled response to the virus, which as of Tuesday afternoon had caused at least 794 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the U.S. and more than 116,000 worldwide.

The fractured response “has everything to do with the way we fund disaster preparedness,” said Nicolette Louissaint, an expert in global health and pharmaceutical trade policy and the executive director of Healthcare Ready, an organization focused on meeting patient needs before, during, and after disease outbreaks and catastrophic events. “What we haven’t yet done as a nation is to determine and agree to what the baseline funding level should be in order to make sure that the nation is sufficiently protected for disasters and disease outbreaks.” While Louissant described the U.S. government as chronically failing to prepare for epidemics, she said the problem has intensified in the last three years.

Since the emergence of the new coronavirus in January, the White House has focused on downplaying rather than addressing the global spread of the illness. In early February, as the spread of the virus was accelerating throughout the world, the administration released a budget that included steep cuts to the Department of Health and Human Services, the federal agency responsible for health and well-being of Americans. Weeks later, as the first American was dying of Covid-19, Trump referred to the virus as a “hoax” at a campaign rally. Last week, as the virus entered the community transmission phase in parts of the U.S., the administration still had yet to grasp — or adequately respond to — the extent of the crisis, with both Pence and Trump promising and failing to supply enough test kits for the growing number of people falling ill across the country. The U.S. has managed to provide only 5 tests for every million people, whereas South Korea has supplied 3,692.

Federal Coronavirus Contract Requests Show the U.S. in a Desperate Scramble to Catch Up
Coronavirus Contracts Expose U.S. Incompetence

Ok, so you're a happy asshole, but the fact remains that both California and Washington complained that the rule was in effect and that prevented them from using their own tests, so the lawyer the article dug up are obviously wrong. The fact remains that while airheads like yourself are trying to politicize the outbreak the President and the director or the CDC told the truth while Democrats and their allies in the media are frantically telling lies. By any reasonable measure the President has done an outstanding job of dealing with the outbreak and that is why the likelihood of becoming infected in most parts of the US remains low according to the CDC. The administration has dealt with public honestly and with great transparency while it critics and its critics haven't.
not happy... just looking for some honesty. You point to a rule but can’t cite the rule just a quote from one guy who is contradicted by several others. There’s an easy way to resolve it and thats by pointing to the law/regulation in question. If Obama made a regulation that held up the testing and trump reversed it then it should be easy to point out.
You just can't put up a post without telling lies. I quoted the director of CDC who supported the President's statement about the Obama rule and you countered with some lawyer in Missouri. Also the state health officials in California and Washington state complained about the rule and claimed it prevented them from doing the testing they wanted to do.
How was I lying? I literally pasted the paragraphs following the quote you posted from YOUR link. A link BTW that concluded that Trumps claim was false!! So what was my lie?
Ok, so maybe you're an idiot instead of a liar. The both seem to fit. I posted the link simply because it contained the statement from the director of CDC supporting the President's claim that a regulation from the Obama administration had slowed down testing initially, but it was clear that the author of the article had a political agenda of his own when he posted the opinion of lawyer in Missouri that the director of the CDC must be lying. If you were simply too stupid to see that, I apologize for calling you a liar.

First the good news: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services just put out a request for contracts for 500 million face masks. Now the bad news: The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services just issued its request on Wednesday for contracts for the masks that can give health care workers some measure of protection against a new coronavirus — more than three months after the virus, now sickening and killing people worldwide, began to spread in China. And the proposals aren’t due back until March 18. The mask request is just one of several efforts on behalf of federal agencies to round up basic supplies for dealing with the new coronavirus that should have been made much, much earlier.

After cutting much of the infrastructure necessary to protect the U.S. from the virus, officially known as SARS-CoV-2 and which causes a disease called Covid-19, the Trump administration is now scrambling to play catch up, according to a survey of recently released documents. A request for information from the Domestic Strategic National Stockpile’s Office of Resource Management asks vendors of medical supplies how much protective gear they have in stock. The survey, which went out to government contractors on February 24, queries the companies about their current and projected inventory of “N95 Respirators, Surgical N95 Masks, Coveralls, Tyvek Suits or equivalent Coverall, Gowns, Non-Splash Goggles, and Face Shields” to assist with the outbreak. Responses are due on March 24.

Some of the recently released announcements about federal funding opportunities are what you might expect from any government racing to keep up with a fast-moving crisis. On March 5, for instance, the FDA modified an existing contract with Stanford University that was to do Ebola research and will soon include “a near-term analysis of 2019 Novel Coronavirus.” As the notice of intent to change makes clear, it “leverages the technology and methodology for examining Ebola sequelae and Zika immunopathology” that was already in place. The just-added work entails characterizing the new virus “using samples from non-human primate (NHP) animal models and human tissues (pending availability) to empower future regulatory decision making.”

But the requests for contract and spending proposals are only now beginning to trickle out while the Trump administration is facing an avalanche of criticism for its delayed and bungled response to the virus, which as of Tuesday afternoon had caused at least 794 confirmed cases of Covid-19 in the U.S. and more than 116,000 worldwide.

The fractured response “has everything to do with the way we fund disaster preparedness,” said Nicolette Louissaint, an expert in global health and pharmaceutical trade policy and the executive director of Healthcare Ready, an organization focused on meeting patient needs before, during, and after disease outbreaks and catastrophic events. “What we haven’t yet done as a nation is to determine and agree to what the baseline funding level should be in order to make sure that the nation is sufficiently protected for disasters and disease outbreaks.” While Louissant described the U.S. government as chronically failing to prepare for epidemics, she said the problem has intensified in the last three years.

Since the emergence of the new coronavirus in January, the White House has focused on downplaying rather than addressing the global spread of the illness. In early February, as the spread of the virus was accelerating throughout the world, the administration released a budget that included steep cuts to the Department of Health and Human Services, the federal agency responsible for health and well-being of Americans. Weeks later, as the first American was dying of Covid-19, Trump referred to the virus as a “hoax” at a campaign rally. Last week, as the virus entered the community transmission phase in parts of the U.S., the administration still had yet to grasp — or adequately respond to — the extent of the crisis, with both Pence and Trump promising and failing to supply enough test kits for the growing number of people falling ill across the country. The U.S. has managed to provide only 5 tests for every million people, whereas South Korea has supplied 3,692.

Federal Coronavirus Contract Requests Show the U.S. in a Desperate Scramble to Catch Up
Hysterical nonsense. None of the infrastructure needed was removed and the US began working to contain the virus back in January and has a better record of dealing with this outbreak than any other country.

Hysterical nonsense. None of the infrastructure needed was removed and the US began working to contain the virus back in January and has a better record of dealing with this outbreak than any other country.

It really doesn't matter if you agree with the reporting or not does it.

I suppose you could tweet Nicolette Louissaint, an expert in global health and pharmaceutical trade policy and the executive director of Healthcare Ready, an organization focused on meeting patient needs before, during, and after disease outbreaks and catastrophic events.

It really doesn't matter if you agree with the reporting or not does it.

I suppose you could tweet Nicolette Louissaint, an expert in global health and pharmaceutical trade policy and the executive director of Healthcare Ready, an organization focused on meeting patient needs before, during, and after disease outbreaks and catastrophic events.
What you posted is not reporting but spinning the facts to support a point. First, none of the necessary infrastructure was removed by the administration, so your "report" begins with a lie. Second, it is a bizarre notion that the US would stockpile all it needed to fight an unspecified epidemic if there were no signs of it. The fact is that as soon as the virus was identified the administration took strong steps to try to prevent its spread to the US and as soon as shortages were identified acted quickly to provide the needed tests and gear.

You see? Once again you show you have no interest at all in any of this except for a pretext for attacking the President. California and Washington state complained the rule was in effect and you quote two lawyers who were not dealing with the problems who say it wasn't. Are you trying to sound stupid and corrupt?
I’m just read your link and pasted the paragraph after the one you posted as it contradicted your narrative. I don’t know why we would consider what lawyers know about the law... that’s a great point. Haha

I should also mention that the fact check article that YOU linked concludes that Trumps claim was false. But who cares about that either, right?

Commissioner Stephen Hahn first addressed the testing problem on Saturday by issuing new guidance that would allow the state labs to conduct not-yet-approved coronavirus testing on patients in response to the public health emergency. In return for skirting the Obama-era regulation, laboratories must apply for an F.D.A. review of the new test, document the test’s accuracy and notify the F.D.A. of the test’s validity prior to F.D.A. completing the approval process.

“We believe this policy strikes the right balance during this public health emergency,” said FDA Commissioner Stephen M. Hahn of the rule change. “We will continue to help to ensure sound science prior to clinical testing and follow-up with the critical independent review from the FDA, while quickly expanding testing capabilities in the U.S.”

You mean like these comments from the FDA COMMISSIONER? He even states they needed to skirt OBAMA regulations to get this done. Try to deny that.
Oh Really? What was the Obama regulation? Go ahead and post it for us.

Learn to read liar. Now you claim the FDA COMMISSIONER is a liar? You love making yourself more look like a totally uninformed uneducated TDS suffering moron don’t you? Go ahead and claim you know more than the commissioner does, it just affirms your idiocy. Now go learn how to do anything for yourself.

Learn to read you illiterate racist Obamanzee. The liar’s video and posts is this thread are all the proof. Now STFU you embarrassment.
Youre getting mighty emotional that you couldnt prove your claim. Its OK though. I would be enraged like you if embarrassed myself like that. :laugh:

I told you to STFU. I also told you to read his posts and look at that video you illiterate racist uneducated dewing on society.
Do you really think I care what you told me to do? :rolleyes:

Do you think I care what a lying racist like you thinks?
I didnt ask you to care. You did ask me to shut up yet I am still talking.:rolleyes:

And still lying.

Hey dipshit. Youre an irresponsible dumbass for going to work sick even if there was no Corona virus. You dont work in a bubble. I understand your sorry ass is broke but youre spreading your nasty germs to others.

Hey unemployed dipshit, people don’t stay home due to the sniffles. I’m far from broke you welfare queen. Keep talking, your idiocy is mildly entertaining. Of course for you, any excuse to not work. Typical lazy libtard.

You’ve been saying that this whole thread. Awful quick backpedal there.
It should be easy for you to quote me then... I’ll wait

Read your own posts moron. I’m not your secretary. You posted I a video and claimed he said that, now deny your OWN words. Does it chafe your pussy that people don’t drop everything and cater to a lazy libtard like you? You’ve been exposed and you’re now whining about it. Your utter stupidity is astounding.
You’re the one accusing me of saying something I didn’t say... quote me and win the argument or don’t quote me and lose.

GFY. Declaring yourself winner? Typical libtard thinking the world revolves around you and your TDS. Keep backpedaling.
I didn’t declare myself anything... typical dimwit, can’t even understand simple English.

Typical libtard. Doesn’t understand words or their meaning. And has no reading comprehension skills. Keep claiming the FDA COMMISSIONER is lying. You just keep embarrassing yourself.

The Intercept?? I'm sure they weren't going to find anything positive.
Next time use MSNBC or CNN

The Intercept?? I'm sure they weren't going to find anything positive.
Next time use MSNBC or CNN

Well that was easy for you huh. Tell ya what mod, if you ever see me quoting MSBNBC or CNN as accurate you be sure and let me know, k?

Blow it off, I don't mind. Go find a happy safe outlet.

Forum List

Back