Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

Read your own posts moron. I’m not your secretary. You posted I a video and claimed he said that, now deny your OWN words. Does it chafe your pussy that people don’t drop everything and cater to a lazy libtard like you? You’ve been exposed and you’re now whining about it. Your utter stupidity is astounding.
So IOW you looked and cant find it?

Learn to read you illiterate racist Obamanzee. The liar’s video and posts is this thread are all the proof. Now STFU you embarrassment.
Youre getting mighty emotional that you couldnt prove your claim. Its OK though. I would be enraged like you if embarrassed myself like that. :laugh:

I told you to STFU. I also told you to read his posts and look at that video you illiterate racist uneducated dewing on society.
Do you really think I care what you told me to do? :rolleyes:

Do you think I care what a lying racist like you thinks?

You’ve been saying that this whole thread. Awful quick backpedal there.
It should be easy for you to quote me then... I’ll wait

Read your own posts moron. I’m not your secretary. You posted I a video and claimed he said that, now deny your OWN words. Does it chafe your pussy that people don’t drop everything and cater to a lazy libtard like you? You’ve been exposed and you’re now whining about it. Your utter stupidity is astounding.
You’re the one accusing me of saying something I didn’t say... quote me and win the argument or don’t quote me and lose.
Lancurn is pretty pissed he cant quote you.
I believe they call that snow-flaking... he’s an angry little buger isn’t he?!

Now liar Slade uses more words he doesn’t know the meaning of. And shows his second grade level spelling non-ability.

Yeah I listed to the video and nothing has changed. He said people were going to work and getting over the virus. Thats not a hunch you discuss on TV when you should be telling people to stay home if youre sick let alone have the virus. Drumpf is a fucking idiot.

Just because you’re an illiterate unemployed lazy bum doesn’t mean everybody else is. People go to work slightly ill all the time. Why? Because they are still able to function and do their job. Then again you need a job to understand this.......

According to CDC director, Robert Redfield, there was such a rule.

Redfield, March 4: n the past, we used to be able to have laboratories that could develop what we call “laboratory developed tests” and then be able to apply them for clinical purposes. And in the previous administration, that became regulated so that, now, for someone to do that, they had to formally file with the FDA. And what the president’s decision did was allow that regulatory relief now and that those university labs and those other labs in this country now can be fully engaged in developing laboratory diagnostics for the clinical arena so the men and women in this nation can get access to — and the doctors — to get to know the extent of [the virus] in the patients that they’re caring for. It’s, really, very important. It’s what’s changed the availability of testing overnight.

Trump’s Misplaced Blame on Obama for Coronavirus Tests

The President has not tried to politicize any of this, but has consistently worked to prevent a panic and mobilize resources to contain the virus and counter negative effects on our economy, while Democrats have done nothing but try to politicize the problem, apparently caring nothing for the people or the country.
Nice quote... the paragraph after the one you posted in the link you provided says this...
———
It’s not clear what regulation Trump and Redfield have in mind, and neither the White House, FDA, nor the CDC responded to requests for more information. But experts told us that no such “rule” was implemented under Obama.

“It’s not true,” said Rachel Sachs, a Washington University in St. Louis law professor, of Trump’s claim in a phone interview. The Obama administration did attempt to impose a risk-based system of regulation on laboratory developed tests, or LDTs, and introduced draft guidance in 2014. But that guidance was never finalized, and was withdrawn after Trump won the election in 2016. “It never went into effect,” she said, “so it’s not an issue to walk back.”

Citing the withdrawn guidance document, Jeffrey Gibbs of the firm Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, who is an expert on FDA law, also told us that the president’s claim was “not accurate.”
You see? Once again you show you have no interest at all in any of this except for a pretext for attacking the President. California and Washington state complained the rule was in effect and you quote two lawyers who were not dealing with the problems who say it wasn't. Are you trying to sound stupid and corrupt?
I’m just read your link and pasted the paragraph after the one you posted as it contradicted your narrative. I don’t know why we would consider what lawyers know about the law... that’s a great point. Haha

I should also mention that the fact check article that YOU linked concludes that Trumps claim was false. But who cares about that either, right?
Ok, so you're a happy asshole, but the fact remains that both California and Washington complained that the rule was in effect and that prevented them from using their own tests, so the lawyer the article dug up are obviously wrong. The fact remains that while airheads like yourself are trying to politicize the outbreak the President and the director or the CDC told the truth while Democrats and their allies in the media are frantically telling lies. By any reasonable measure the President has done an outstanding job of dealing with the outbreak and that is why the likelihood of becoming infected in most parts of the US remains low according to the CDC. The administration has dealt with public honestly and with great transparency while it critics and its critics haven't.
not happy... just looking for some honesty. You point to a rule but can’t cite the rule just a quote from one guy who is contradicted by several others. There’s an easy way to resolve it and thats by pointing to the law/regulation in question. If Obama made a regulation that held up the testing and trump reversed it then it should be easy to point out.

Commissioner Stephen Hahn first addressed the testing problem on Saturday by issuing new guidance that would allow the state labs to conduct not-yet-approved coronavirus testing on patients in response to the public health emergency. In return for skirting the Obama-era regulation, laboratories must apply for an F.D.A. review of the new test, document the test’s accuracy and notify the F.D.A. of the test’s validity prior to F.D.A. completing the approval process.

“We believe this policy strikes the right balance during this public health emergency,” said FDA Commissioner Stephen M. Hahn of the rule change. “We will continue to help to ensure sound science prior to clinical testing and follow-up with the critical independent review from the FDA, while quickly expanding testing capabilities in the U.S.”

You mean like these comments from the FDA COMMISSIONER? He even states they needed to skirt OBAMA regulations to get this done. Try to deny that.

Dr. G practicing knobing...

Mike interacting with other posters on USMB

images

According to CDC director, Robert Redfield, there was such a rule.

Redfield, March 4: n the past, we used to be able to have laboratories that could develop what we call “laboratory developed tests” and then be able to apply them for clinical purposes. And in the previous administration, that became regulated so that, now, for someone to do that, they had to formally file with the FDA. And what the president’s decision did was allow that regulatory relief now and that those university labs and those other labs in this country now can be fully engaged in developing laboratory diagnostics for the clinical arena so the men and women in this nation can get access to — and the doctors — to get to know the extent of [the virus] in the patients that they’re caring for. It’s, really, very important. It’s what’s changed the availability of testing overnight.

Trump’s Misplaced Blame on Obama for Coronavirus Tests

The President has not tried to politicize any of this, but has consistently worked to prevent a panic and mobilize resources to contain the virus and counter negative effects on our economy, while Democrats have done nothing but try to politicize the problem, apparently caring nothing for the people or the country.
Nice quote... the paragraph after the one you posted in the link you provided says this...
———
It’s not clear what regulation Trump and Redfield have in mind, and neither the White House, FDA, nor the CDC responded to requests for more information. But experts told us that no such “rule” was implemented under Obama.

“It’s not true,” said Rachel Sachs, a Washington University in St. Louis law professor, of Trump’s claim in a phone interview. The Obama administration did attempt to impose a risk-based system of regulation on laboratory developed tests, or LDTs, and introduced draft guidance in 2014. But that guidance was never finalized, and was withdrawn after Trump won the election in 2016. “It never went into effect,” she said, “so it’s not an issue to walk back.”

Citing the withdrawn guidance document, Jeffrey Gibbs of the firm Hyman, Phelps & McNamara, who is an expert on FDA law, also told us that the president’s claim was “not accurate.”
You see? Once again you show you have no interest at all in any of this except for a pretext for attacking the President. California and Washington state complained the rule was in effect and you quote two lawyers who were not dealing with the problems who say it wasn't. Are you trying to sound stupid and corrupt?
I’m just read your link and pasted the paragraph after the one you posted as it contradicted your narrative. I don’t know why we would consider what lawyers know about the law... that’s a great point. Haha

I should also mention that the fact check article that YOU linked concludes that Trumps claim was false. But who cares about that either, right?
Ok, so you're a happy asshole, but the fact remains that both California and Washington complained that the rule was in effect and that prevented them from using their own tests, so the lawyer the article dug up are obviously wrong. The fact remains that while airheads like yourself are trying to politicize the outbreak the President and the director or the CDC told the truth while Democrats and their allies in the media are frantically telling lies. By any reasonable measure the President has done an outstanding job of dealing with the outbreak and that is why the likelihood of becoming infected in most parts of the US remains low according to the CDC. The administration has dealt with public honestly and with great transparency while it critics and its critics haven't.
not happy... just looking for some honesty. You point to a rule but can’t cite the rule just a quote from one guy who is contradicted by several others. There’s an easy way to resolve it and thats by pointing to the law/regulation in question. If Obama made a regulation that held up the testing and trump reversed it then it should be easy to point out.
You just can't put up a post without telling lies. I quoted the director of CDC who supported the President's statement about the Obama rule and you countered with some lawyer in Missouri. Also the state health officials in California and Washington state complained about the rule and claimed it prevented them from doing the testing they wanted to do.

The so called hoax perpetuated by RW media and the Fat Donnie crew.

aka, deniers.
Your fantasy shall fail, like all your lies do.
Hey Einstein, is it spreading or not?
Well retard, how would I know? I know, why don't check in with cnn and let us all know the "facts".
Just admit Fat Donnie is the worst President ever. Go ahead and check in with reality. It will set you free.
Trump has nothing to do with this bullshit virus.
Thats why everyone says he is poor leader. His involvement in the virus is limited to contradicting his appointed fall guy and disseminating false or misleading information.

So IOW you looked and cant find it?

Learn to read you illiterate racist Obamanzee. The liar’s video and posts is this thread are all the proof. Now STFU you embarrassment.
Youre getting mighty emotional that you couldnt prove your claim. Its OK though. I would be enraged like you if embarrassed myself like that. :laugh:

I told you to STFU. I also told you to read his posts and look at that video you illiterate racist uneducated dewing on society.
Do you really think I care what you told me to do? :rolleyes:

Do you think I care what a lying racist like you thinks?
I didnt ask you to care. You did ask me to shut up yet I am still talking.:rolleyes:

Yeah I listed to the video and nothing has changed. He said people were going to work and getting over the virus. Thats not a hunch you discuss on TV when you should be telling people to stay home if youre sick let alone have the virus. Drumpf is a fucking idiot.

Just because you’re an illiterate unemployed lazy bum doesn’t mean everybody else is. People go to work slightly ill all the time. Why? Because they are still able to function and do their job. Then again you need a job to understand this.......
Hey dipshit. Youre an irresponsible dumbass for going to work sick even if there was no Corona virus. You dont work in a bubble. I understand your sorry ass is broke but youre spreading your nasty germs to others.

I’m sorry but when did I say Trump was encouraging people? Please post my quote

You’ve been saying that this whole thread. Awful quick backpedal there.
It should be easy for you to quote me then... I’ll wait

You’re the one accusing me of saying something I didn’t say... quote me and win the argument or don’t quote me and lose.

GFY. Declaring yourself winner? Typical libtard thinking the world revolves around you and your TDS. Keep backpedaling.
I didn’t declare myself anything... typical dimwit, can’t even understand simple English.

———

Commissioner Stephen Hahn first addressed the testing problem on Saturday by issuing new guidance that would allow the state labs to conduct not-yet-approved coronavirus testing on patients in response to the public health emergency. In return for skirting the Obama-era regulation, laboratories must apply for an F.D.A. review of the new test, document the test’s accuracy and notify the F.D.A. of the test’s validity prior to F.D.A. completing the approval process.

“We believe this policy strikes the right balance during this public health emergency,” said FDA Commissioner Stephen M. Hahn of the rule change. “We will continue to help to ensure sound science prior to clinical testing and follow-up with the critical independent review from the FDA, while quickly expanding testing capabilities in the U.S.”

You mean like these comments from the FDA COMMISSIONER? He even states they needed to skirt OBAMA regulations to get this done. Try to deny that.
Oh Really? What was the Obama regulation? Go ahead and post it for us.

———

You just can't put up a post without telling lies. I quoted the director of CDC who supported the President's statement about the Obama rule and you countered with some lawyer in Missouri. Also the state health officials in California and Washington state complained about the rule and claimed it prevented them from doing the testing they wanted to do.
How was I lying? I literally pasted the paragraphs following the quote you posted from YOUR link. A link BTW that concluded that Trumps claim was false!! So what was my lie?

Well retard, how would I know? I know, why don't check in with cnn and let us all know the "facts".
Just admit Fat Donnie is the worst President ever. Go ahead and check in with reality. It will set you free.
Thats why everyone says he is poor leader. His involvement in the virus is limited to contradicting his appointed fall guy and disseminating false or misleading information.
Everyone doesn't say he is a poor leader. Only liars like you.

How was I lying? I literally pasted the paragraphs following the quote you posted from YOUR link. A link BTW that concluded that Trumps claim was false!! So what was my lie?
Ok, so maybe you're an idiot instead of a liar. The both seem to fit. I posted the link simply because it contained the statement from the director of CDC supporting the President's claim that a regulation from the Obama administration had slowed down testing initially, but it was clear that the author of the article had a political agenda of his own when he posted the opinion of lawyer in Missouri that the director of the CDC must be lying. If you were simply too stupid to see that, I apologize for calling you a liar.

Ok, so maybe you're an idiot instead of a liar. The both seem to fit. I posted the link simply because it contained the statement from the director of CDC supporting the President's claim that a regulation from the Obama administration had slowed down testing initially, but it was clear that the author of the article had a political agenda of his own when he posted the opinion of lawyer in Missouri that the director of the CDC must be lying. If you were simply too stupid to see that, I apologize for calling you a liar.
There is a simple way to settle it. Just point to the regulation. Why can’t you do that?

The so called hoax perpetuated by RW media and the Fat Donnie crew.

aka, deniers.
Just as the virus has nothing to do with Don's incompetence.

Why does it bother you so much? It must be how ignorant Trump is and how he is handling it. Is that the bullshit part?
Typical babbleliar dim speak.
Typical TDS evasion.

There is a simple way to settle it. Just point to the regulation. Why can’t you do that?
I quoted the statement of the director of CDC and that would have been sufficient for you if you weren't just a troll.

Forum List

Back