Coronavirus messaging: Trump vs The World

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

Wow, great commie propaganda from the huffypuffy post. Select out of context quotes, perfect. ROFLMAO

Interesting video pushed out by Mr Kellyanne Conway showing how Trumps messaging about the Coronavirus compares with other world leaders.

I know the reaction from non Trump diehards would be the usual headshake and familiar surge of embarrassment from how he represents our country.... however I’m curious how the Trump supporters see this video....

During the clips when Trump speaks in contrast with the other world leaders are you Trump supporters seeing the shining light of truth setting a new example of how to properly react? Or are you hearing something else? Serious question...

I dont care if you are blue or red but if you cant see the difference of how incompetent trump is in this subject matter than no one and nothing can help you.

I dont care if you are blue or red but if you cant see the difference of how incompetent trump is in this subject matter than no one and nothing can help you.

Oh good, then you can easily articulate how incompetent trump is in this subject..Ready, GO! PROG GO!

And the little kids ask how did my Grandpa die of a hoax?

What hoax?
The so called hoax perpetuated by RW media and the Fat Donnie crew.

aka, deniers.
Your fantasy shall fail, like all your lies do.
Hey Einstein, is it spreading or not?
Well retard, how would I know? I know, why don't check in with cnn and let us all know the "facts".

What hoax?

aka, deniers.
Well retard, how would I know? I know, why don't check in with cnn and let us all know the "facts".
Just admit Fat Donnie is the worst President ever. Go ahead and check in with reality. It will set you free.

At this juncture, why would concentrated capital be all torn up over a sizable percentage of those over say 60 to 65 dying off due to this? Oh of course, their own loved ones, but the masses? Pfffffffffffffffffft, a blessing for the captains of capital. That demographic is past its use as revenue generational tools in the economic system. That demographic is past its soldiering days in the empire’s endless bogus illegal wars and global occupations. Concentrated capital covets the funding that goes into things like SS, Medicare, Medicaid, just as it did the capital that used to go into pensions. And the sooner that demographic disappears from society, taking its memories of how America used to work with them to the grave, the better for concentrated capital. All we need is a Pavlovian phrase like “welfare queen” that applies to this demographic. And society has already tacitly accepted the notion of concentration/internment camps.

Investors are not worried about losing the geezers to a commie virus

but they are worried about the economic consequences of being so dependent on communist china for vital supples

empty shelves are bad for business

You're to funny.

Our power structure, concentrated capital, doesn't care about a "commie" virus, just the economics of being dependent upon "commie" China? Gee, wonder how we got there. Did Don not shut down the offshoring and outsourcing of the predatory capitalists?

So we agree, human beings are utterly expendable in the interests of capital.

What hoax?

aka, deniers.
I don't watch your outlets.

At this juncture, why would concentrated capital be all torn up over a sizable percentage of those over say 60 to 65 dying off due to this? Oh of course, their own loved ones, but the masses? Pfffffffffffffffffft, a blessing for the captains of capital. That demographic is past its use as revenue generational tools in the economic system. That demographic is past its soldiering days in the empire’s endless bogus illegal wars and global occupations. Concentrated capital covets the funding that goes into things like SS, Medicare, Medicaid, just as it did the capital that used to go into pensions. And the sooner that demographic disappears from society, taking its memories of how America used to work with them to the grave, the better for concentrated capital. All we need is a Pavlovian phrase like “welfare queen” that applies to this demographic. And society has already tacitly accepted the notion of concentration/internment camps.

but they are worried about the economic consequences of being so dependent on communist china for vital supples

You're to funny.

Our power structure, concentrated capital, doesn't care about a "commie" virus, just the economics of being dependent upon "commie" China? Gee, wonder how we got there. Did Don not shut down the offshoring and outsourcing of the predatory capitalists?

Did Don not shut down the offshoring and outsourcing of the predatory capitalists?

Trump is trying to turn the ship

but he’s facing massive opposition

do you agree we need more manufacturing in America?

You're to funny.

Did Don not shut down the offshoring and outsourcing of the predatory capitalists?

I agree Don is a lying dumbass who will say anything one moment and deny he said it the next. Trying? He had 2 years with majorities in both houses.

You're to funny.

I agree Don is a lying dumbass who will say anything one moment and deny he said it the next. Trying? He had 2 years with majorities in both houses.

Those two years were stolen by the Deep State and the trump-russia collusion lie

You're to funny.

Those two years were stolen by the Deep State and the trump-russia collusion lie

Don requires lots of excuses doesn't he.

What hoax?

aka, deniers.
Just admit Fat Donnie is the worst President ever. Go ahead and check in with reality. It will set you free.
Trump has nothing to do with this bullshit virus.

aka, deniers.
Why does it bother you so much? It must be how ignorant Trump is and how he is handling it. Is that the bullshit part?

Why does it bother you so much? It must be how ignorant Trump is and how he is handling it. Is that the bullshit part?
Typical babbleliar dim speak.

That's why you love him

Nah. He's a knob....
Dr. G practicing knobing...

hqdefault.jpg

No, you obviously lie again. Where does Trump ENCOURAGE people to go to work with this virus? People go about their lives, go to work and recover without knowing they have it. That’s a fact. Fear mongering and overreactions from lefties just adds to the problem.
I’m sorry but when did I say Trump was encouraging people? Please post my quote

You’ve been saying that this whole thread. Awful quick backpedal there.
It should be easy for you to quote me then... I’ll wait

Read your own posts moron. I’m not your secretary. You posted I a video and claimed he said that, now deny your OWN words. Does it chafe your pussy that people don’t drop everything and cater to a lazy libtard like you? You’ve been exposed and you’re now whining about it. Your utter stupidity is astounding.
You’re the one accusing me of saying something I didn’t say... quote me and win the argument or don’t quote me and lose.

GFY. Declaring yourself winner? Typical libtard thinking the world revolves around you and your TDS. Keep backpedaling.

Forum List

Back