Corporations around the world are abandoning Trump

Deutsche Bank, Trump corporation's largest lender will stop doing business with him
PGA is pulling any major tournament from Trump golf courses
Cushman Wakefield, a major real estate partner in leasing properties will no longer work with him
Partnership for New York, a business group of 200 companies, banks and real estate firms has censured Trump
Shopify has pulled hosting TrumpStore.com
British Open organizers stated they will not use a Trump golf course
Signature Bank has terminated relationship and accounts with Trump
Professional Bank of Florida has terminated relationship with Trump
This is just the beginning

Trump has 400 million dollars in loans coming due soon after leaving office

Trump's political career is in shambles and his business career is heading in the same direction

Finally Trump is being held accountable for what he does and who he is

View attachment 442334
A great response from a true Trump supporter. Hawk does not realize that the vast majority people look at his post and say, that guy is a real dumbass. Just like those that stormed the capitol who thought they were patriots but looked on by the world as seditionists.
Trump and his supporters are getting what they deserve. I love it!

Deutsche Bank, Trump corporation's largest lender will stop doing business with him
Cushman Wakefield, a major real estate partner in leasing properties will no longer work with him
Partnership for New York, a business group of 200 companies, banks and real estate firms has censured Trump

Trump's political career is in shambles and his business career is heading in the same direction

Can I ask, why??
Trump is looked on as a person who has instigated a rebellion against our country and rule of law. It is like stop doing business with Osama Bin Laden if he were alive, Both tried to harm our country.
Those who support Trump are as bad as those who supported Osama Bin Laden.

View attachment 442334
A great response from a true Trump supporter. Hawk does not realize that the vast majority people look at his post and say, that guy is a real dumbass. Just like those that stormed the capitol who thought they were patriots but looked on by the world as seditionists.
Trump and his supporters are getting what they deserve. I love it!
You’re the one kissing the collective ass of FAGOT. You love big multinational corporations worth billions, especially the ones that kisses the CCP’s ass and willfully censor US citizens’s free speech.

This is the new logo for the Democrats:
0EA0F65B-7251-4D7C-B596-09F5EAE721D4.jpeg

Globalists always hated Trump from day 1 because he stood up for America and put America first.....globalists want to destroy America and the democratic party is right in there with them.

Last edited:

Can I ask, why??
Trump is looked on as a person who has instigated a rebellion against our country and rule of law. It is like stop doing business with Osama Bin Laden if he were alive, Both tried to harm our country.
When did he instigate a rebellion? Got the video? Got the quote?

Can I ask, why??
It is worthless to correspond with fricking idiots like you. Trump gave disgusting losers like you a platform and a voice. Trump is going away.
There is no need to pay any attention to dumbasses like you. Go away. Nobody cares. My posts are my thoughts for you and your friends in saying goodbye. I cannot tell you how much joy I have in seeing people like you being put back in your place.

Virtue signaling.
Don't believe for a moment the people in the boardrooms all care one way or another about Trump.
They care about their company's bottom line, and they are assessing which way to go that would benefit their company the best.
Exactly.
It’s all part of the democrat/media shakedown.

Globalists always hated Trump from day 1 because he stood up for America and put America first.....globalists want to destroy America and the democratic party is right in there with them.

Trump is a globalist you idiot. Why do you think businesses that are terminating relations are from all over the world.
Trump wants to be a globalist again. But his reputation is so bad he will have a hard time. Having people like you support him is embarrassing in the business world.

Can I ask, why??
It is worthless to correspond with fricking idiots like you. Trump gave disgusting losers like you a platform and a voice. Trump is going away.
There is no need to pay any attention to dumbasses like you. Go away. Nobody cares. My posts are my thoughts for you and your friends in saying goodbye. I cannot tell you how much joy I have in seeing people like you being put back in your place.
In other words you have zero proof that President Trump “instigated an insurrection”.

So all you can do is proclaim I’m “too dumb to deal with”.

President Trump gave many people a voice in the government, that’s why we elected him. “My voice” sure as hell wasn’t going to be echoed by Hillary, and won’t be by Xiden.

So now that your side “won” by cheating, the rest of us will have no voice whatsoever, and you are proud of it.

So don’t worry, the Tech Oligarchs (FAGOT) will silence all of us on “the right”. Then you won’t have to listen to our insane ideas like standing up to the CCP, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US, and not starting more stupid wars against countries that never attacked us.

Now you can kiss the collective ass of FAGOT, who in turn serve the CCP and promote the use of Chinese slave labor.
9869C0DA-4975-45ED-9D3D-5CB1FF2342B7.jpeg

They did the same thing to Jews before and during WWII. You would have cheered it then, too.

Can I ask, why??
Completely pointless response. Is analysis too much to ask for?

Aww how sweet your TDS has turned into concern for the President. Do you dream about him at night lemming??

Can I ask, why??
In other words you have zero proof that President Trump “instigated an insurrection”.

President Trump gave many people a voice in the government, that’s why we elected him. “My voice” sure as hell wasn’t going to be echoed by Hillary, and won’t be by Xiden.

So now that your side “won” by cheating, the rest of us will have no voice whatsoever, and you are proud of it.

So don’t worry, the Tech Oligarchs (FAGOT) will silence all of us on “the right”. Then you won’t have to listen to our insane ideas like standing up to the CCP, bringing manufacturing jobs back to the US, and not starting more stupid wars against countries that never attacked us.

Now you can kiss the collective ass of FAGOT, who in turn serve the CCP and promote the use of Chinese slave labor.
View attachment 442366
Said like a has been Trump supporter. No one cares. The only reason to listen to crazy Trump supporters illogical rantings is for entertainment. Keep posting to keep us entertained.

Can I ask, why??

View attachment 442366
Said like a has been Trump supporter. No one cares. The only reason to listen to crazy Trump supporters illogical rantings is for entertainment. Keep posting to keep us entertained.
Lots of us care about what is true and what is made-up commie pelosi.

You guys spent 4 years telling everybody Trump and his family were enriching themselves massively with all the corporations. Now they don't want him. Make up our minds will you!

Aww how sweet your TDS has turned into concern for the President. Do you dream about him at night lemming??
It is not a dream but it is like a dream. It is a dream to see Trump and his minions going down. To see them being held accountable for their illicit and immoral actions brings joy like you would not believe. I am suffering from Trump Delight Syndrome. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People seem to think that these companies will just walk away.

They won't. There are contracts involved in every single business dealing Trump is involved in and, if these corporations break those contracts, for whatever reason, it will likely cost them dearly...
It looks like they are willing to lose money instead of losing face..

Well, that's great and all, but when all's said and done Trump probably isn't going to have much of a problem paying off that $400 million note...
I am sure Putin can direct him in the right way for a loan.

Doubt it - Trump Org's funding from Russia is dead. He was a useful idiot for a time, but that time is OVER. :)

It is not a dream but it is like a dream. It is a dream to see Trump and his minions going down. To see them being held accountable for their illicit and immoral actions brings joy like you would not believe. I am suffering from Trump Delight Syndrome. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow then you must have been ecstatic when Hildabeast was discovered to have committed a number of felonies a few years back. I agree those who commit illicit and immoral actions should go down but a long line of commie Dims in line way ahead of the President. Now go take your Trump centerfold back in the basement maybe mommy will even let you take off your facediaper for an hour.

You guys spent 4 years telling everybody Trump and his family were enriching themselves massively with all the corporations. Now they don't want him. Make up our minds will you!
Both are true. Trump used his power of being President to enrich himself. Now he is no longer President. Those he extorted, to enrich himself, are now saying screw you. We want nothing to do with you. Others that were silent because of the potential wrath of his power are saying screw you. You do not have the power and we do not want anything to do with you.
Trump's power was the office he held not the man. The man is a disgusting immoral, unethical POS. Many people are doing the same thing. He used the power of the Presidency to use people. Now that the power of the Presidency is gone more and more people are saying screw you, we do not want anything to do with you ever again.
Those left supporting Trump are the dumbest among us and some of his family.

Wow then you must have been ecstatic when Hildabeast was discovered to have committed a number of felonies a few years back. I agree those who commit illicit and immoral actions should go down but a long line of commie Dims in line way ahead of the President. Now go take your Trump centerfold back in the basement maybe mommy will even let you take off your facediaper for an hour.
Thank you for more entertaining Trump minion rantings. You are a funny bunch.

Forum List

Back