Cory Booker: It Doesn’t Matter If Kavanaugh Is “Innocent Or Guilty”

A rare glimpse of truth from a Leftard.

Facts, guilt or innocence aside, qualification or not, let's get serious that in no way come hell or high water do democrats ever have the intention of ever voting Kavanaugh into office.

Why should they? It's obvious that Supreme Court appointments are now just political appointments and the justices are merely politicians in robes. Politicians with lifetime appointments at that. That's why it is more important to seat a man who is likely an alcoholic, has anger management issues, and no impulse control than it is to find a person more suited to judge. Because he will reliably make far right rulings until his liver gives out.

Get real get bent. Write you own bio and post the times you got drunk..on anything if you know what I mean

What Cory Booker should have said:

"It doesn't matter if Kavanaugh is innocent or guilty; just as we Democrats continue to have their "Farticus" moments. And we derail any possibilities of him (Kavanaugh) becoming SCOTUS judge (in the future)."

More like, what you wish he had said.

Booker admitted to groping a chick in HS.

He should immediately resign from office.

#METOO

Facts, guilt or innocence aside, qualification or not, let's get serious that in no way come hell or high water do democrats ever have the intention of ever voting Kavanaugh into office.

Why should they? It's obvious that Supreme Court appointments are now just political appointments and the justices are merely politicians in robes. Politicians with lifetime appointments at that. That's why it is more important to seat a man who is likely an alcoholic, has anger management issues, and no impulse control than it is to find a person more suited to judge. Because he will reliably make far right rulings until his liver gives out.

Propaganda by Edward Bernays (1928)

Mister Beale, seeing Noam Chomsky's name at the top pretty much tells all, but I'd love for you to take the article and digest it down into five or ten salient points!

Why do I suggest folks read that document?

Not only do I suggest folks read that document, I suggest they read this one;

http://iwcenglish1.typepad.com/Documents/Gatto_Dumbing_Us_Down.pdf

Or for a more in depth understanding;

This one;

https://cdn.greathomeschoolconventions.com/free/Underground-History-of-America-Education.pdf

See, the thing is, the system was designed to control the populace.

Well, see, nothing much new here. You see, I left the public school system starting in the 7th grade when I knew more than the science teacher, skipped 84 days in 8th grade, then only went 16 days to 9th grade before transferring to a private school which was an open classroom that was based on teaching kids THE TRUTH and to question the world, and from there I went to the college of my choice on a state-funded college scholarship having gone through HS in two years in the Who's Who. So you see, while the author might be different, the topic isn't much new. All good stuff. Thanks for posing it. I've saved it all.

Perhaps the greatest truth of the world is that everything we see around us is a lie.

I thought we needed an FBI investigation to get all the facts.

Now the facts don't matter?

So the Dimms were LYING, huh?

I predicted that. I thought they would at least wait until the report cleared Kavanaugh, but if they don't care what it says, why should Republicans? Just go ahead and confirm him.

I guess this means that Cory "Spartacus" Booker will be seeking Keith Ellison's resignation...

Not only isn't there any grounds, basis or evidence to call Kavanaugh an alcoholic in the present or the past, you obviously don't know what a real alcoholic looks like (the senate is full of them) there is even less reason to suggest he has "anger management issues" over a situation where he has been asked more questions and been treated worse and more unfairly than any SC nominee in history to where his family has been smeared and threatened, nor any grounds to suggest a problem with "impulse control," much less any rationale to show why a justice who likes to toss a few back or can be pushed to anger has a DAMN THING to do with his ability to adjudicate the law. So you can take those thoughts of yours and cram them where the sun doesn't shine.

Moreover, if the SC has become politicized, look no further than the likes of Ginsberg, Kagan, Sotomayor, and others. Ginsgerg has been VERY public where she stands on Trump and will NEVER decide a case involving him in his favor REGARDLESS of what the law says. Indeed, it is the likes of Thomas and others who have shown an adherence to THE LAW as it was written, as the Founder and writers intended rather than trying to reinterpret it for the grounds of societal / political change.

Indeed, the entire radicalization and politicization of our government hasn't come from the constitutional moderates who have tried to steer even the rule of law, it has come wholly from the ever-far Left-swinging radicals in high places trying to force us ever more into a position of socialization and big-government fascism of everything.

Don't waste your time writing all of that to assholes like that. Might as well find a tree and talk to it. You will get a better response.

So, they just wanted the GOP to move on from Kavanaugh. It was just a game to get the nominee THEY want.

In other words, they are trying to undo the consequences of an election.....AGAIN.

Fuck them. I think on the issue of SC justices, the Dems are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and they need a few more doses.

So, they just wanted the GOP to move on from Kavanaugh. It was just a game to get the nominee THEY want.

In other words, they are trying to undo the consequences of an election.....AGAIN.

Fuck them. I think on the issue of SC justices, the Dems are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and they need a few more doses.

They are so stupid that they equate the merrick garland situation to the Brett Kavanaugh situation.

Yes, they are that dumb.

Not only isn't there any grounds, basis or evidence to call Kavanaugh an alcoholic in the present or the past, you obviously don't know what a real alcoholic looks like (the senate is full of them) there is even less reason to suggest he has "anger management issues" over a situation where he has been asked more questions and been treated worse and more unfairly than any SC nominee in history to where his family has been smeared and threatened, nor any grounds to suggest a problem with "impulse control," much less any rationale to show why a justice who likes to toss a few back or can be pushed to anger has a DAMN THING to do with his ability to adjudicate the law. So you can take those thoughts of yours and cram them where the sun doesn't shine.

Moreover, if the SC has become politicized, look no further than the likes of Ginsberg, Kagan, Sotomayor, and others. Ginsgerg has been VERY public where she stands on Trump and will NEVER decide a case involving him in his favor REGARDLESS of what the law says. Indeed, it is the likes of Thomas and others who have shown an adherence to THE LAW as it was written, as the Founder and writers intended rather than trying to reinterpret it for the grounds of societal / political change.

Indeed, the entire radicalization and politicization of our government hasn't come from the constitutional moderates who have tried to steer even the rule of law, it has come wholly from the ever-far Left-swinging radicals in high places trying to force us ever more into a position of socialization and big-government fascism of everything.

No evidence, huh? He likes beer, dammit. He showed a lot of the characteristics of a high functioning alcoholic during the hearing. Swilling water, deflecting questions, lying about his drinking, indignantly turning a question around on a senator asking him what he likes to drink - assuming that everyone else drinks and trying to normalize his behavior.

The SC was politicized a long time before the Justices you named were appointed. What has the wonderful right wing SC given us? Loss of privacy via the Patriot Act, The Shrub presidency, money is speech, property is people, polluters over the environment, reversal of the voting rights act, etc.

Constitutional moderates in congress? The repugs primaried them all out. All that's left are right wing and ultra right wing steering the law towards their own personal benefit.

Yeah, the right wing SC adheres to the law the way the founders intended - only rich landowning white males can vote, slavery is OK, and women are chattel. Yeah, sounds like the repug party positions on things.

prove ANY of that tripe child.

prove ANY of that tripe child.

check your history dumbass - appointments are blocked by both parties on a regular basis ... now stfu

Forum List

Back