Could Michelle Obama be a Darkhorse Candidate for the Democrats?

Could Michelle Obama be a Darkhorse Candidate for the Democrats?​

Mike? I suppose so.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
You have the necessary level of idiocy to do that...

You haven't even figured out "Michelle" is really a MAN named Michael Robinson...

Michelle (Michael Robinson) Obama admits one truth, still calls ...
The first Trannie candidate?

could be why Dimwingers have been pushing Trannies on America lately so hard.

Yes, I read about this. Many things could change.

Michelle Obama for President!

Just say no to the Orange Cheetoh
Carnival Barker Grifter
you think they will uncancel the debates? or do you think the CCP will say go with Michelle?

you think they will uncancel the debates? or do you think the CCP will say go with Michelle?
I do not have confidence Joe will finish his four years. Leave it at that.

CCP LOL, you are a nutbag.

Michelle for President!

Hillary Clinton paved a track as the former first U.S. First Lady to run for president in her own right. Could Michelle Obama be the next?

I would definitely vote for her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

Unfortunately she won't do it and she and she will not change her mind. Me thinks. Joe is just fine despite A mountain of right wing crap....

Hillary Clinton paved a track as the former first U.S. First Lady to run for president in her own right. Could Michelle Obama be the next?

I would definitely vote for her. She has all of the qualifications to be an excellent President, just like her husband was.

Michelle Obama is too smart to run for office.

Unfortunately she won't do it and she and she will not change her mind. Me thinks. Joe is just fine despite A mountain of right wing crap....
Yeah, Joe is good. Much better than the ORANGE CHEETOH SOON TO BE IN PRISON GRIFTER
I would vote for Michelle, if she ran.

Forum List

Back