Could paul ryan be any more of a back stabber?

I hope Paul Ryan gives immigration reform another try, especially after the GOP holds the House on Tuesday. I don't want a 10% tax cut, I want the Budget fixed, which was supposedly Ryan's thing. While he's at it he can fix SS & Medicare before he leaves. The fact that he's bailing while the GOP holds the House shows how out of touch Ryan is with the voters.

I hope Paul Ryan gives immigration reform another try, especially after the GOP holds the House on Tuesday. I don't want a 10% tax cut, I want the Budget fixed, which was supposedly Ryan's thing. While he's at it he can fix SS & Medicare before he leaves. The fact that he's bailing while the GOP holds the House shows how out of touch Ryan is with the voters.

He always was.

We don't need immigration reform. We need to take a strong stand against anybody trying to come here illegally. That includes a fence, the passage of Kate's law, and an end to Sanctuary cities.

No, it's not. The GOP is dead. It's Trump's party now, and in case you haven't noticed, your President is toast. Nobody wants to be seen with him. He's toxic.

Hate and fear is not sustainable. It's why ISIS is gone and it will be why Trump will be gone too. Fear, loathing and desperation and destructive and exhausting for the nation. People have had enough.

You are no doubt insane...

Trump is STOMPING your libtarded asses.....

4 more days to your doom...…….

Seriously dude, get a life. Trump is running scared, shitting his pants daily. He's sending 15,000 troops to the border because he's frightened of a group of poor, unarmed women and children, so much so that he's prepared to strip them of their right to claim asylum.

Up until now, Trump has had no congressional oversight, no witnesses who would show you what a dishonest hack you elected, have been called, and the
Is telling the truth about s
So then you would prefer to hear FALSE narratives to rally around, and when someone calls Trump out on his FALSE narratives they're a backstabber? Correct.

So basically what you're saying is you would prefer to remain DUMB & OBLIVIOUS to the role of the 3 branches of government, their powers and how they work.

47b1da573124671ca7ed6b7435440c7b--political-quotes-political-satire.jpg

Don't tell me you actually VOTE!

The 5th amendment to the Constitution is very clear.

The only way to change, rewrite, repeal, or add an amendment to the Constitution requires, 2/3's of the Senate, 2/3's of the House and then has to be ratified by 3/4's of the states. The President has no say whatsoever in this process.
What does it take to repeal a constitutional amendment? - National Constitution Center

Paul Ryan rejects Trump plan to end birthright citizenship with executive order: 'You obviously cannot do that'

False Narratives…

What a HOOT coming from a libtard….

It’s you on the left that undermine our 3 branches of government

with what you have done with the courts.

It’s you and yours that are DUMB and OBLIVIOUS………..

Yes, false narratives.

On one side we have Trump's ever-changing narrative which has morphed from:

"Nobody on our side met with Russians", until they were caught and then is was to "Well maybe we met with Russians but no collusion". And then on to "No collusion and even if there was, collusion is not illegal", and now on to "You can't indict a sitting President". Then there's "Russia was helping Hillary", which even Putin said was a lie when he said "Of course I wanted Trump to win".

All of Trump's appointees to the FBI, the CIA and the NSA have said that Russia interfered in the election to benefit Trump. Trump held a big press conference in the White House where they outlined what they were doing to prevent it from happening again.

The ONLY person promoting false narratives is Donald J. Trump and the Russian propaganda machine which supports him. You'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Evgeny?

Seriously girl….

You libtards are so ignorant of basic facts….

If these people were simply seeking asylum they

would stay in the first country they came through….

They want to come to the US because it’s the land of milk and honey.

I don’t blame them, but we have a process…

What is a Country without laws?

Congressional oversight, surely you jest,

did you sleep through obongos presidency?

Dishonest Hack, if you like your doctor you can keep him…

If you like your plan you can keep it…

You health care rate will go down $2,500.00 a month….

Show me a lie from Trump than can match those Whoppers from obongo…

You libtards are all so very full of SHIT….

Right now they're at least 1000 miles away--(walking). Furthermore Mexican militia along with Federal police are down on their southern border stopping them which is 1,982 miles from our border Mexico has sent down medical workers to take the sick to Mexico City hospitals for treatment, not drive them to the U.S. border. Mexico is also offering them work permits. So right now it's more beneficial for this caravan to stay in Mexico.
Mexico sends federal forces to its southern border as migrant caravan heads north
Migrant caravan: Mexico says it will offer work permits, health benefits to those who stay

This FEAR mongering is how Trump got elected, and he is doing it again to get the Trump base stirred up into a frenzy before the midterm, and that's all this is about. Trump plans on spending 50 million dollars to send 15,000 of our military to patrol an empty desert. Many of them just got back from deployment that are now getting ripped from their families again because Trump wants to score some political points with his base. That's it. Personally I would prefer to send down the $50 million to Mexico to help with the needs of the caravan.

FOX NEWS has also been horrible in their reporting--stoking the fear stating that these migrants have small pox (which was eradicated world wide in 1980) Leprosy, and TB. Smart people know that people in poorer countries are more vaccinated toward these diseases than wealthier countries are, via the red cross and other organizations. If it were actually true, the Centers for disease control would be storming the place right now, and putting all of them under quarantine.
Fox News: Migrant caravan has people with Smallpox, Leprosy

c10cbfe2fb283dc36f26531ec6f7d5f1.jpg

This HATE has got to stop, before more innocent people get killed. Trump is the one that stokes the fear and incites the violence.

All the HATE is on the left...

Trump is enforcing our laws...

We all know you libtards hate that....

We are going to kick your ass Tuesday...…….
No, it's not. The GOP is dead. It's Trump's party now, and in case you haven't noticed, your President is toast. Nobody wants to be seen with him. He's toxic.

Hate and fear is not sustainable. It's why ISIS is gone and it will be why Trump will be gone too. Fear, loathing and desperation and destructive and exhausting for the nation. People have had enough.

Seriously dude, get a life. Trump is running scared, shitting his pants daily. He's sending 15,000 troops to the border because he's frightened of a group of poor, unarmed women and children, so much so that he's prepared to strip them of their right to claim asylum.

Up until now, Trump has had no congressional oversight, no witnesses who would show you what a dishonest hack you elected, have been called, and the
So then you would prefer to hear FALSE narratives to rally around, and when someone calls Trump out on his FALSE narratives they're a backstabber? Correct.

So basically what you're saying is you would prefer to remain DUMB & OBLIVIOUS to the role of the 3 branches of government, their powers and how they work.

The only way to change, rewrite, repeal, or add an amendment to the Constitution requires, 2/3's of the Senate, 2/3's of the House and then has to be ratified by 3/4's of the states. The President has no say whatsoever in this process.
What does it take to repeal a constitutional amendment? - National Constitution Center

Paul Ryan rejects Trump plan to end birthright citizenship with executive order: 'You obviously cannot do that'

False Narratives…

Yes, false narratives.

"Nobody on our side met with Russians", until they were caught and then is was to "Well maybe we met with Russians but no collusion". And then on to "No collusion and even if there was, collusion is not illegal", and now on to "You can't indict a sitting President". Then there's "Russia was helping Hillary", which even Putin said was a lie when he said "Of course I wanted Trump to win".

All of Trump's appointees to the FBI, the CIA and the NSA have said that Russia interfered in the election to benefit Trump. Trump held a big press conference in the White House where they outlined what they were doing to prevent it from happening again.

The ONLY person promoting false narratives is Donald J. Trump and the Russian propaganda machine which supports him. You'd know all about that, wouldn't you, Evgeny?

Seriously girl….

Right now they're at least 1000 miles away--(walking). Furthermore Mexican militia along with Federal police are down on their southern border stopping them which is 1,982 miles from our border Mexico has sent down medical workers to take the sick to Mexico City hospitals for treatment, not drive them to the U.S. border. Mexico is also offering them work permits. So right now it's more beneficial for this caravan to stay in Mexico.
Mexico sends federal forces to its southern border as migrant caravan heads north
Migrant caravan: Mexico says it will offer work permits, health benefits to those who stay

This FEAR mongering is how Trump got elected, and he is doing it again to get the Trump base stirred up into a frenzy before the midterm, and that's all this is about. Trump plans on spending 50 million dollars to send 15,000 of our military to patrol an empty desert. Many of them just got back from deployment that are now getting ripped from their families again because Trump wants to score some political points with his base. That's it. Personally I would prefer to send down the $50 million to Mexico to help with the needs of the caravan.

FOX NEWS has also been horrible in their reporting--stoking the fear stating that these migrants have small pox (which was eradicated world wide in 1980) Leprosy, and TB. Smart people know that people in poorer countries are more vaccinated toward these diseases than wealthier countries are, via the red cross and other organizations. If it were actually true, the Centers for disease control would be storming the place right now, and putting all of them under quarantine.
Fox News: Migrant caravan has people with Smallpox, Leprosy

This HATE has got to stop, before more innocent people get killed. Trump is the one that stokes the fear and incites the violence.

All the HATE is on the left...

Trump is enforcing our laws...

We all know you libtards hate that....

We are going to kick your ass Tuesday...…….

I don't know how many times I have to tell people that I am NOT a liberal. Click this link to redirect to another post on this thread to refresh your memory.
Could paul ryan be any more of a back stabber?

Why is that? So they could make it here quicker and in better health? Good idea!

How to they make it quicker here, when they're already in Mexico--:auiqs.jpg: Better health care? The next time you go to your doctors office HERE, you may notice a lot of degrees hanging on the wall, from a medical school out of Guadalajara, Mexico.

If that is so, why would you want to spend 50 million dollars on that?

It's would be much more effective than spending 50 million dollars to send 15K troops down to the border to stare at an empty desert.

Maybe he can count this as the military parade he wanted--:auiqs.jpg:
Trump Wants a Military Parade. But Not Everyone Is in Step.

5a7c8a7bb9833.image.jpg

I don't know how anyone that wears a uniform could possibly respect a man that stated in his book that his personal Viet Nam was avoiding sexually transmitted diseases. (now he's commander & chief)--amazing!
Trump's Vulgar Admission: Avoiding STDs was "my personal Vietnam" with "few uninfected" women

False Narratives…

Yes, false narratives.

Seriously girl….

“Could paul ryan be any more of a back stabber?”

Could the reprehensible right be any more authoritarian: everyone must conform, all dissent must be punished.

Everything you libtards accuse us of You do in SPADES…..

You are the NAZI’S…..

Well, again I am not a liberal. As far as the Nazi's-- the Republican party has grown a new wing called the ALT RIGHT that showed up in Charlottesville for Trump, and ran over and killed a young woman. You remember Trump said there were "good people in that crowd."
Steve Bannon and the alt-right: a primer

Here they are:

nazi-flag-charlottesville-protest-rd-mem-170814_16x9_992.jpg

4331E52400000578-0-image-a-36_1503160848532.jpg

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”
David Duke Says White Supremacists Will 'Fulfill' Trump's Promises

It appears that campaigning on hate, violence & division will attract hateful, violent people that want division.

We witnessed this on the synagogue attack of last weekend.

And the ONLY way to crush this extremist right wing is for Republicans to vote BLUE all the way down the ballot this midterm.
Perspective | Want to save the GOP, Republicans? Vote for every Democrat on this year’s ballot.

Last edited:
When you have nothing to say go directly to insult and ad hominem. Brilliant, absolutely brilliant/

You just described the libtard philosophy to a tee………….

My goodness you just had an enlightening moment of self awareness. Congratulations

Glad to see you agree with me.....

But the fact is I have known this for a long time....
It is good to know you recognize yourself as "libtard" I admire your honesty.

You libtards get confused easily.
Yes it certainly appears you are easily confused.

It's highly doubtful that Republicans will hold the house. I think Republicans will hold the Senate, but the House is gone. Paul Ryan will not be back--he announced months ago that he would not seek another term, as did 30+ other Republicans.

Here's why:
Blue wave coming this November 2018

False Narratives…

Yes, false narratives.

Seriously girl….

Could the reprehensible right be any more authoritarian: everyone must conform, all dissent must be punished.

You are the NAZI’S…..

Well, again I am not a liberal. As far as the Nazi's-- the Republican party has grown a new wing called the ALT RIGHT that showed up in Charlottesville for Trump, and ran over and killed a young woman. You remember Trump said there were "good people in that crowd."

Here they are:

As the official start of the “Unite the Right” rally kicked off in Charlottesville, Virginia, former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke said the gathering of white supremacists, neo-Nazis and far-right individuals pointed to a future fulfillment of President Donald Trump’s “promises.”

It appears that campaigning on hate, violence & division will attract hateful, violent people that want division.

And the ONLY way to crush this extremist right wing is for Republicans to vote BLUE all the way down the ballot this midterm.
Perspective | Want to save the GOP, Republicans? Vote for every Democrat on this year’s ballot.

The truth is Israel never had a better American friend than President Trump. As for the shooter, he flipped out. He had no criminal record and hated Donald Trump more than you did.

Yes, false narratives.

Seriously girl….

You are the NAZI’S…..

Here they are:

The truth is Israel never had a better American friend than President Trump. As for the shooter, he flipped out. He had no criminal record and hated Donald Trump more than you did.

Nope--in several of the shooter's Facebook posts he mentioned the CARAVAN "invasion" citing that Jews are attracting them into this country because they are infamous for helping poor people. So Trump's rhetoric gave him an excuse to attack. The shooter was a white supremacist Nationalist--and knew Trump wasn't. He referred to Trump as a Globalist--(in which he is very correct.)--No one could own as many foreign properties as Trump does and claim to be a Nationalist--:auiqs.jpg: Which is why the shooter didn't vote for Trump--but he heard about the Caravan invasion and decided to act upon it.

There was an important difference between “a shooter who hates Trump,” wrote conservative writer David French, and the man who loved Trump who sent Trump’s critics all those pipe bombs. Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt pointed out that anti-Semitism “transcends the left/right divide.” In these defenders’ minds, this absolves Trump of any guilt.

It doesn’t. When I was faced with the anti-Semitic rage of Trump supporters defending “Empress Melania,” I saw it clearly: Should Trump win the election, his followers — some of whom threw the word “k---” around as happily as they use the n-word — would be heartened and empowered, and they would quickly surpass the gas-chamber Twitter memes they were then deploying.

In the 2½ years that followed, Trump’s tune has become a deafening roar. The closing ad of his campaign reprised the kind of anti-Semitic tropes that populated “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion”: “It’s a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities,” Trump’s voice said, as pictures appeared of then-Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen (a Jew), billionaire progressive donor George Soros (a Jew) and then-Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein (also a Jew). The ad was called “Donald Trump’s Argument for America.”

In fact, Trump had so much to say about the Jews that his Jewish son-in-law has had to publicly defend him as “not an anti-Semite.”
Perspective | How much responsibility does Trump bear for the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh?

Which is why there were protests over Trump attending the funerals in Pittsburgh.
Thousands signed a letter saying Trump was not welcome in Pittsburgh. He plans to visit anyway.
Pittsburgh mayor tells Trump 'don't come during the funerals' — and 43,000 people have signed a letter telling him to stay away

scaletowidth

Last edited:
Seriously girl….

You are the NAZI’S…..

Here they are:

Nope--in several of the shooter's Facebook posts he mentioned the CARAVAN "invasion" citing that Jews are attracting them into this country because they are infamous for helping poor people. So Trump's rhetoric gave him an excuse to attack. The shooter was a white supremacist Nationalist--and knew Trump wasn't. He referred to Trump as a Globalist--(in which he is very correct.)--No one could own as many foreign properties as Trump does and claim to be a Nationalist--:auiqs.jpg: Which is why the shooter didn't vote for Trump--but he heard about the Caravan invasion and decided to act upon it.

There was an important difference between “a shooter who hates Trump,” wrote conservative writer David French, and the man who loved Trump who sent Trump’s critics all those pipe bombs. Conservative radio host Hugh Hewitt pointed out that anti-Semitism “transcends the left/right divide.” In these defenders’ minds, this absolves Trump of any guilt.

It doesn’t. When I was faced with the anti-Semitic rage of Trump supporters defending “Empress Melania,” I saw it clearly: Should Trump win the election, his followers — some of whom threw the word “k---” around as happily as they use the n-word — would be heartened and empowered, and they would quickly surpass the gas-chamber Twitter memes they were then deploying.

In the 2½ years that followed, Trump’s tune has become a deafening roar. The closing ad of his campaign reprised the kind of anti-Semitic tropes that populated “The Protocols of the Elders of Zion”: “It’s a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth and put that money into the pockets of a handful of large corporations and political entities,” Trump’s voice said, as pictures appeared of then-Federal Reserve Board Chair Janet Yellen (a Jew), billionaire progressive donor George Soros (a Jew) and then-Goldman Sachs CEO Lloyd Blankfein (also a Jew). The ad was called “Donald Trump’s Argument for America.”

In fact, Trump had so much to say about the Jews that his Jewish son-in-law has had to publicly defend him as “not an anti-Semite.”
Perspective | How much responsibility does Trump bear for the synagogue shooting in Pittsburgh?

Which is why there were protests over Trump attending the funerals in Pittsburgh.
Thousands signed a letter saying Trump was not welcome in Pittsburgh. He plans to visit anyway.
Pittsburgh mayor tells Trump 'don't come during the funerals' — and 43,000 people have signed a letter telling him to stay away

scaletowidth

Every negative thing that takes place in this country, the MSM will try to associate Trump or other Republicans to it. Lying is the only way for them to have a possibility at winning elections. Trump was against the caravan. He's taking action to stop it and announced that long before the shooting.

Trump is not a globalist because he has foreign investments. Trump proudly stated he's a Nationalist which is the exact opposite of a Globalist.

You are the NAZI’S…..

Here they are:

scaletowidth

Every negative thing that takes place in this country, the MSM will try to associate Trump or other Republicans to it. Lying is the only way for them to have a possibility at winning elections. Trump was against the caravan. He's taking action to stop it and announced that long before the shooting.

Trump is not a globalist because he has foreign investments. Trump proudly stated he's a Nationalist which is the exact opposite of a Globalist.

No you were roped a doped into believing Trump was a Nationalist. He is a globalist,, and for great reasons. Golf Courses, Casino's, Hotels all over the WORLD.

Bob Woodward in his new book Fear confirmed my suspicions--and was admitted to by Steve Bannon--who stated in the book that he was the "director: & Trump was the "actor." Trump with more than a decade of acting experience with his T.V reality shows, fit that acting part "beautifully."

Steve Bannon of Brietbart.com knew he had an angry group of readers and he played you people like a :boohoo:

Steve Bannon of Breitbart.com also is partially responsible for the new wing of the Republican party, referred to as the ALT right--which are a bunch of racists, KKK members & Neo-Nazi's. that crawled out of the woodwork to get to Trump.

As soon as Steve Bannon became the chairman of Trump's campaign it was peddle to medal on the Nationalist theme. The greatest American job theft rhetoric, etc. etc. etc.

Bannon-and-Trump.png

Bannon realized: “I’m the director, he’s the actor.”
Fear review: Bob Woodward's dragnet descends on Donald Trump

Presidents are required to use their words very carefully. Trump has referred to the Caravan as having ISIS members within it, and very baaaaad, dangerous people. FOX NEWS stated they have small pox, leprosy & TB and other serious diseases.
Fox News Guest claims migrant caravan carries "leprosy," will "infect our people," offers no evidence

There's a lot of crazies out there that are listening to everything Trump says, & believe everything he says or tweets, and as we have seen will take action on his words. First the pipe bomber, and now the synagogue shooter.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least that someone is out there planning an attack on the caravan--that is filled with women & children because of the FEAR hyperbole and words that have come from Trump & FOX NEWS.

Last edited:

False Narratives…

Yes, false narratives.

Seriously girl….

You are the NAZI’S…..

Here they are:

That's Bull Shit and you know it....

You have the black panthers and antifa on the left so were even.

You just described the libtard philosophy to a tee………….

My goodness you just had an enlightening moment of self awareness. Congratulations

Glad to see you agree with me.....

But the fact is I have known this for a long time....
It is good to know you recognize yourself as "libtard" I admire your honesty.

You libtards get confused easily.
Yes it certainly appears you are easily confused.[/QUOTE

You also have a reading comprehension problem

on top of being stupid………..

He always was.

We don't need immigration reform. We need to take a strong stand against anybody trying to come here illegally. That includes a fence, the passage of Kate's law, and an end to Sanctuary cities.

You do need immigration reform. The rest of your post is just Trump's lies and bullshit.

Yes, false narratives.

Seriously girl….

You are the NAZI’S…..

Here they are:

That's Bull Shit and you know it....

You have the black panthers and antifa on the left so were even.

Really? When was the last time anyone was murdered by the Black Panthers or Antifa? When did the BP or AF send bombs through the mail, shoot up a synagogue, or shoot someone because of their race?

He always was.

You do need immigration reform. The rest of your post is just Trump's lies and bullshit.

What's BS about it?

No, we don't need any immigrations reform. Do you know what immigration reform means? It means outsiders don't like our laws so we should change our laws for them. Can you tell me one other country in the world that would do this for foreigners?

Ryan is quitting the House because he will run for President
in 2024. He doesn't have the balls to keep up with Trump and
thus it is better for him to return to the sidelines and then reemerge
in 2024.
Or, he doesn't want to be associated any longer with a crude, boorish half-senile old libertine and reprobate like your boy.

Forum List

Back