Could the Nashville bombing be a warning to CNN?

The RV was parked near an ATT switching station. ATT is the parent company to CNN. Could we see more similar bombings as the Biden administration approaches?

Just a thought....
First, I would think this would be better suited in the conspiracy forum.
Secondly, if true, violence is not the way to respond and I hope we dont see any bombings, period.
In retrospect, maybe CNN should consider fair and accurate journalism.
Just a thought....

The RV was parked near an ATT switching station. ATT is the parent company to CNN. Could we see more similar bombings as the Biden administration approaches?

Just a thought....
TinFoilHat.gif

Just a thought....
Secondly, if true, violence is not the way to respond and I hope we dont see any bombings, period.
Just a thought....

Really? The National Review? You must be kidding....

CNN is showing that trump continuously spews lies and baseless accusations about the election. They are certainly a target of the warped MAGA crowd.

Blowing up and damaging a city is the act of a coward, no one knows who is behind this and I hope we find out soon and take them off the streets. The country will be better off.

Just a thought....
Just a thought....

Really? The National Review? You must be kidding....

CNN is showing that trump continuously spews lies and baseless accusations about the election. They are certainly a target of the warped MAGA crowd.
On no, not kidding.
I noticed you ignored the wikipedia link.
These are just two off the top, that popped up from a search.
There are indeed an endless supply of search results about the gutter reporting from CNN.

Just a thought....

Apparently, you and Thoughts had a bad falling out and are no longer speaking to each other

Right wingers everywhere are crossing their fingers and hoping somebody else will do dirty work for them.
If you live as radicals then expecting the justice you deserve is a natural retaliation. These people in the first world we live in, do not get that. They drink their expensive champagne without any fears.

If you live as radicals then expecting the justice you deserve is a natural retaliation. These people in the first world we live in, do not get that. They drink their expensive champagne without any fears.

So do you support domestic terrorism?

Just a thought....
The RV was parked right in front of a Church on Christmas Morning.
Interesting, as Ive not heard of any reference to a church in any of the articles Ive read thus far.
or were you being sarcastic ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back