Could This Be A Deciding Factor In November 2024?

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
The biggest realistic impact of removal on the trial likely involves the issue of cameras in the courtroom—which are the norm in Georgia state court but strictly verboten in federal trial courts.

In Fulton County, Fear Not Removal

Breaking down various positions on this

A) Team Trump Wants Television because Trump will rally America around him when hearing his version and beholding his defiance

B) Team Trump doesn't want it because Trump will look foolish on the stand. Trial footage can also occlude a desired narrative slant.

C) Those opposed to Trump want it televised to remind America of the depradations to which it was subjected by Team Trump. They are also convinced Trump will embarrass himself on the stand.

D) Those opposed DON'T want it for fear that Trump will put on an inspiring and eloquent performance, smiting his critics and revealing a Truth hitherto obscured.

This should cover all bases...

I stand squarely at C).

The biggest realistic impact of removal on the trial likely involves the issue of cameras in the courtroom—which are the norm in Georgia state court but strictly verboten in federal trial courts.

A) Team Trump Wants Television because Trump will rally America around him when hearing his version and beholding his defiance

B) Team Trump doesn't want it because Trump will look foolish on the stand. Trial footage can also occlude a desired narrative slant.

C) Those opposed to Trump want it televised to remind America of the depradations to which it was subjected by Team Trump. They are also convinced Trump will embarrass himself on the stand.

D) Those opposed DON'T want it for fear that Trump will put on an inspiring and eloquent performance, smiting his critics and revealing a Truth hitherto obscured.

I stand squarely at C).
i want to see trump take the stand and testify under oath. i do not want some "journalist" telling me what he said.

I stand squarely at C).
Depredations? You mean like low gas and food prices, peace agreements in the middle east, ending the endless wars around the world? Those?

Not surprising, it's just a poll. AKA popularity contest.
It will be 75-100 years from now that there will be an accurate reading for the presidents
in our life time.
Ni...it's a very detailed survey, taken since the early 80s, of a select population.

Of course, to know that you would have had to click on the link and read.

Ni...it's a very detailed survey, taken since the early 80s, of a select population.

Of course, to know that you would have had to click on the link and read.
I did read it, and I stand by my prior post.
Of course, Trump it the worst :rolleyes-41:
But, he hasn't even gone to court.......historians are going to be the judge
of Trump eventually, but not some poll.

I did read it, and I stand by my prior post.
Of course, Trump it the worst :rolleyes-41:
But, he hasn't even gone to court.......historians are going to be the judge
of Trump eventually, but not some poll.
No...they ARE historians, and it is a SURVEY.

Another group, APSA, rated him "worse than Buchanan" after 1 year in office.....there was much mewling...

Then everyone else caught up.

No matter how much you stomp your feet, they are not historians with the presidents within
our life time
No...they are...they are witnesses...

What are you expert in......other than artlessly censoring chats?

No...they are...they are witnesses...

What are you expert in......other than artlessly censoring chats?
Dude....witnesses? Were they "witnesses" to Washington? Lincoln? ect.?
That is not how it works. Books and documents will be gone through
long after you and I are gone, then it will be assessed and ranked.
Not by some fucking poll where the previous president is categorized. :rolleyes-41:

Dude....witnesses? Were they "witnesses" to Washington? Lincoln? ect.?
That is not how it works. Books and documents will be gone through
long after you and I are gone, then it will be assessed and ranked.
Not by some fucking poll where the previous president is categorized. :rolleyes-41:
It is not a poll....

These people are FAR more qualified to judge the quality of presidents than you are, because they can make detailed comparisons that you cannot.

Look at the individual categories in the Siena poll....it is entirely predictable that Grifty would turn out to be a terrible president.

Donald Trump is facing legal peril amid reports that one of his lawyers gave him several months warning that the FBI could arrive at his Mar-a-Lago resort to retrieve classified documents they sought, according to a legal expert.

Legal analyst and former federal prosecutor Joyce Vance was reacting to voice notes from Trump attorney Evan Corcoran, obtained by ABC News, which suggest the former president was told in May 2022 that federal agents would search his Florida estate for sensitive materials if he did not comply with a federal subpoena to return them.

Forum List

Back