Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Yes, Correll, you have made racist statements, they have been pointed out many and many times. You do not ever get just once more, Correll. You are what you are: a liar.

Ive encountered Correl with this issue couple of times in the past ....... But he denied it............ Then asking for proof from previous threads. That is so silly.

It is not rocket science to do it.

First, you really seal the border. You use the military to do it. Rotate the troops on border security. The rules of engagement will be to warn then shoot to kill. There will be a few of the little bastards that get whacked but it won't take many of them before everybody gets the message and stop coming.

Second, you cut off all government contact with any illegal other than police. No welfare, no education, no medical, no nothing.

Third, you start rounding up the bitches. You will not get all of the bastards but you can get many of them.

Forth, you start throwing anybody that employs illegals in jail.

Problem solved.

We are not in the business of murdering people.

And of course they will seek financial help from tax payers to feed these children. Which we never feed, cloth and shelter before.
High percentage they will leave their kids with relatives here in US.
If they are financially unable to provide for their children, then they'll have to take them with them back to Mexico. American taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for the spawn of illegal aliens.

These are American citizens ........ These illegals will not take their kids to Mexico. I can guarantee you 100%. That is a fact........ That is already been proven............. Its not me or you to make those decisions.
There are no future in bringing those kids with them........ No food, no shelter and no future.
Give a realistic response....... Not this........... Tough shit with your key board.

They won't have a choice if they can't demonstrate their children will be provided for financially. U.S. taxpayers have no obligation to take on the support of children born to illegal aliens.

They have 2 choices......
1. Take it with them with no food and no future.
2. Leave it here with a future for tax payers money to support them.
Which one do you think they'll pick?

You erroneously assume they will be given the later choice.

That's been a proven Bripat.
As an example........ Are you taking your kids with you........ Knowing they will be in danger with high crimes like gangs, drug, no shelter, no choices and no food?

First, you really seal the border. You use the military to do it. Rotate the troops on border security. The rules of engagement will be to warn then shoot to kill. There will be a few of the little bastards that get whacked but it won't take many of them before everybody gets the message and stop coming.

Second, you cut off all government contact with any illegal other than police. No welfare, no education, no medical, no nothing.

Third, you start rounding up the bitches. You will not get all of the bastards but you can get many of them.

Problem solved.

Oh, yes "we" are:

LBJ was ready to sink the USS Liberty and murder its sailors in order to have a pretext to invade Egypt.

1. You are a racist.
2. You are a retarded.
3. That is not answer. You are avoiding the question.

1. Says the man that can't post any supporting evidence of his claim, but still keeps making the claim over and over again.

Query: What type of man, will vilely insult someone when they can offer NO evidence that their insult is deserved? And keep doing so after that fact has been pointed out to them? And refuses to even try to support their vile insults?

2. Full Definition of racism
  1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and thatracial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Such as, for an example stating that some particular race is different in that is incapable of hard work, thus other races are superior to the can't work hard race.

You are the individual that doesn't understand the meaning of a word he uses ALL THE TIME.

3. It is THE answer. All the information of my opinion on the subject is contained in those words. The only word that is not one syllable in that sentence is "American". Every other word is a one syllable word. THe problem is not anything I am saying, but that YOUR Internal Barriers to Communication are too strong.

1. Same.
2. Same.
3. You want American jobs only goes to Americans........ I asked for your interpretation but you are struggling.
So let me tell you what I have............... I have some employees from Asia that are green card holder.............. They are not US citizen yet. Is that mean they should not have the jobs?

What do existing mistakes have to do with anything. If they have a green card, then they have a right to work in this country. The point is not to be giving foreigners the right to compete with American labor. That means not giving work visas to foreigners.

What existing mistake? To make it easier for yourself....... Why don't you just say? I want American jobs goes to white Americans only..........
Green card has the right to work here.
Foreign legal worker also has the right to work here................. So which direction are you going?

Yes, they do have the right to work here, which is why we should stop admitting them. This country needs jobs, not more workers.

Also, I never used the term "white Americans." Only a profound douche bag like you would claim I did.

Why are you answering for Correll?
He made the statement..... Americans jobs only goes to Americans. Since you are also a racist....... You want whites to have the jobs only........ Then that is what both of you are implying.
Everytime you get cornered you use your trade mark ^DOUCHE BAG• but actually you are a good example of douche bag........ What is your problem dude? Why can't you and your cronies carry a decent conversation?

What happened to the link about 250k illegals that you supposed to provide?

You couldn't even find 11 million illegals in this country. One thing that has always fascinated me about a Trump supporter, is Donald Trump knows how important the Latino vote is to winning the White House, but his supporters obviously don't.

In 2012 Trump blasted Republicans for losing citing they were too mean spirited toward illegals as the reason for the loss.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants

Trump is right, the last GOP President to win was G.W Bush, he captured 44% of the Latino block and won, Romney only captured 27% and lost. Trump is polling at an historic NEGATIVE 80% when the GOP nominee, since Reagan, has needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House. This year it's 46%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

So a question for Trump supporters? What candidate goes into a race to win an election, and does the exact opposite of what he said went wrong with an election just 3-1/2 years prior? Is Donald Trump a candidate that is trying to win an election, or rather one that is trying to drive it into someone else's lap? Donald Trump has been nothing more than a Democrat plant.

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg

Last edited:

Problem solved.

Oh, yes "we" are:

LBJ was ready to sink the USS Liberty and murder its sailors in order to have a pretext to invade Egypt.

This is 2016....... This kind of barbaric behavior only exist in North Korea.

Problem solved.

Oh, yes "we" are:

This is 2016....... This kind of barbaric behavior only exist in North Korea.

Yep, dream on

Yes, Correll, you have made racist statements, they have been pointed out many and many times. You do not ever get just once more, Correll. You are what you are: a liar.
No they have not been. You once tried and you failed.
No "just once more" for you.

Look at all the frenetic and maniacal posting by Correll and bri-pat, neither of them saying anything of worth at all.

I've had plenty to say on the topic.

It has just been buried by Godwins and personal attacks from the left.

Which was obviously your intent.

Trump can and should deport 11 million illegals. It would be good for American and Americans.

It would be the right thing to do.
See you can be half way polite when you want. I am not personally attacking you when I point out what you are doing. I understand you believe in your points. I get that. But it won't happen.

Except when you can't refute my points, and then personally attack me, in order to have an excuse to dismiss my arguments and stop defending your own.

That's what the Race Card IS.

Deporting several million illegals is complete doable. Ike did it.

Start deporting them, and shut down jobs for them, and millions more will have no more reason to stay and go home.

This will reduce the supply of labor and drive up prices, ie wages.

That's good for Working Class and Middle Class Americans.

I am merely referencing the law/policy as it has been crafted by the democratically elected representatives of the people. As a member of the group ie the People, that crafted these laws, I have every moral and legal right to use "we". YOur conspiracy theories are of no interest to me.
Nope, and how you feelz is unimportant. You don't speak for 'we' except in your troubled mind.

It is NOT about how I feel.

It is about the fact that the Law is as written, ie these people are NOT welcome. OTherwise WE, THE PEOPLE would have changed the law.

Anyone can point out that obvious fact.,

AND as a member of that group, it is completely reasonable for me to use the word "We" .

Your refusal to face that simple fact is an issue of YOUR troubled mind.

In this I am not so much as Speaking FOR the People as pointing out what they/we have said.
You are certainly are not speaking for 'we the people' you are giving your mistaken opinion.

I have made a point.

YOu have not addressed it.

Yet you continue to post content free disagreements as though you are debating.

That is nothing but the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion used as a form of propaganda.

Knock it off, or I will report YOU.
Argument from ignorance fallacy.

Oh? What's the third option I missed?

No they have not been. You once tried and you failed.
No "just once more" for you.

Look at all the frenetic and maniacal posting by Correll and bri-pat, neither of them saying anything of worth at all.
You still haven't posted any examples of racist statements that Correll made.

He won't because he can't.

And he is too dishonest to admit that.

Being a liberal.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of me saying something racist. I have issued this challenge to many libs. NOne of them have been able to do so. You won't either.

2. When you state that a whole group of people defined by race is in some way inferior, ie not willing or able to work hard, that is racism as traditionally defined.

3. I want American jobs to go to Americans. I can't make that any simpler or clearer for you.

1. You are a liar. You've always been a racist. Do you want me to go all the threads and look for your post? What kind of challenge is that?
2. Let me repeat it to your thick skull. My company is predominantly whites.... If I'm a racist against whites..... My company should be full of minorities.
3. Please be honest and answer the question.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of my saying something racist. It is an impossible challenge. You cannot do it. NOne of your ideological ilk could do it.

2. No. Your racist belief is that Whites are not capable/willing of hard physical work, so having whites in less physically demanding jobs does NOT mean that your stated belief is not racist.

3. I W-A-N-T A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N J-O-B-S T-O G-O T-O A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S.

1. You are a racist.
2. You are a retarded.

1. Says the man that can't post any supporting evidence of his claim, but still keeps making the claim over and over again.

Query: What type of man, will vilely insult someone when they can offer NO evidence that their insult is deserved? And keep doing so after that fact has been pointed out to them? And refuses to even try to support their vile insults?

1. 1: a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and thatracial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
Such as, for an example stating that some particular race is different in that is incapable of hard work, thus other races are superior to the can't work hard race.

You are the individual that doesn't understand the meaning of a word he uses ALL THE TIME.

3. It is THE answer. All the information of my opinion on the subject is contained in those words. The only word that is not one syllable in that sentence is "American". Every other word is a one syllable word. THe problem is not anything I am saying, but that YOUR Internal Barriers to Communication are too strong.

1. Same.
2. Same.
3. You want American jobs only goes to Americans........ I asked for your interpretation but you are struggling.
So let me tell you what I have............... I have some employees from Asia that are green card holder.............. They are not US citizen yet. Is that mean they should not have the jobs?

1. You claim is unsupported. Have you tried to find proof yet and failed?

2. Says the man that can't read a definition of a standard English word and understand that it fits his behavior, not mine.

3. Are they American citizens?

Problem solved.

It is about time we started enforcing out national sovereignty and if some illegals get whacked in the process then so be it. It wouldn't take very many of them before the rest got the message.

If you are concerned about murders how about the horrific crimes these illegals commit in this country including murdering our citizens like Kate Steinle?

I don't think you are really concerned about protecting lives, just future filthy ass Democrat voters.

124 illegal immigrants released by DHS later charged with murder: report

124 illegal immigrants released by DHS later charged with murder, report finds

1. You are a racist.
2. You are a retarded.

1. Same.
2. Same.

What do existing mistakes have to do with anything. If they have a green card, then they have a right to work in this country. The point is not to be giving foreigners the right to compete with American labor. That means not giving work visas to foreigners.

What existing mistake? To make it easier for yourself....... Why don't you just say? I want American jobs goes to white Americans only..........
Foreign legal worker also has the right to work here................. So which direction are you going?

Yes, they do have the right to work here, which is why we should stop admitting them. This country needs jobs, not more workers.

Also, I never used the term "white Americans." Only a profound douche bag like you would claim I did.

He can't hear you.

He has this filter inside his head that adds words and hidden meanings to everything a conservative says.

He has another that strips obvious meanings from anything a liberal says.

That's why we say Americans and he hears White Americans,

AND

why he can open state that one race is unable to do hard work, and not realize that the words he is saying fits the definition of racist.

Ive encountered Correl with this issue couple of times in the past ....... But he denied it............ Then asking for proof from previous threads. That is so silly.

Yes. I've denied it.

You insist it is true.

So I asked you to support your claims.

That is the opposite of silly.

That is the way debate works.

That this is news to you is very pathetic.

1. Same.
2. Same.

Why are you answering for Correll?
He made the statement..... Americans jobs only goes to Americans. Since you are also a racist....... You want whites to have the jobs only........ Then that is what both of you are implying.
Everytime you get cornered you use your trade mark ^DOUCHE BAG• but actually you are a good example of douche bag........ What is your problem dude? Why can't you and your cronies carry a decent conversation?

What happened to the link about 250k illegals that you supposed to provide?

He probably answered it because I was offline and he couldn't let such nonsense go unchallenged.

His answer was spot on.

I haven't seen any racist statements from Britpat either.

NOt according to the REAL dictionary definition of the word, that is.

You are the one who is incapable of holding a decent conversation, as you go around making false, unsupported and very serious accusations against people over and over again, for no good reason.

If they are financially unable to provide for their children, then they'll have to take them with them back to Mexico. American taxpayers shouldn't be on the hook for the spawn of illegal aliens.

These are American citizens ........ These illegals will not take their kids to Mexico. I can guarantee you 100%. That is a fact........ That is already been proven............. Its not me or you to make those decisions.
There are no future in bringing those kids with them........ No food, no shelter and no future.
Give a realistic response....... Not this........... Tough shit with your key board.

They won't have a choice if they can't demonstrate their children will be provided for financially. U.S. taxpayers have no obligation to take on the support of children born to illegal aliens.

They have 2 choices......
1. Take it with them with no food and no future.
2. Leave it here with a future for tax payers money to support them.
Which one do you think they'll pick?

You erroneously assume they will be given the later choice.

That's been a proven Bripat.
As an example........ Are you taking your kids with you........ Knowing they will be in danger with high crimes like gangs, drug, no shelter, no choices and no food?

What's been proven, that they will have the option of leaving their kids to taxpayers can foot the bill? No, that won't be an option. If they can't find any guardians who are willing to pay the bills for these kids, they'll have to take them to Mexico.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

In a word, E-X-C-E-L-L-E_N-T!!!!!

Yes. I've denied it.

You insist it is true.

So I asked you to support your claims.

That is the opposite of silly.

That is the way debate works.

That this is news to you is very pathetic.

You have a short memory. Do you expect anybody to go back several thread to find your racist thread? You should know better than that.

1. You are a liar. You've always been a racist. Do you want me to go all the threads and look for your post? What kind of challenge is that?
2. Let me repeat it to your thick skull. My company is predominantly whites.... If I'm a racist against whites..... My company should be full of minorities.
3. Please be honest and answer the question.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of my saying something racist. It is an impossible challenge. You cannot do it. NOne of your ideological ilk could do it.

2. No. Your racist belief is that Whites are not capable/willing of hard physical work, so having whites in less physically demanding jobs does NOT mean that your stated belief is not racist.

3. I W-A-N-T A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N J-O-B-S T-O G-O T-O A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S.

1. You are a racist.
2. You are a retarded.

1. Same.
2. Same.

1. You claim is unsupported. Have you tried to find proof yet and failed?

2. Says the man that can't read a definition of a standard English word and understand that it fits his behavior, not mine.

3. Are they American citizens?

1. Same...... Denial denial denial.
2. You lost.
3. No. But They are green card holder.

Forum List

Back