Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Yes, my fellow Americans will do those jobs. YOur pretense that Americans won't do those jobs is nonsense.

I'VE done some of those jobs you justed mentioned. My plumber is an American.

Pedro Go Home.
Agreed Americans will do those jobs. They will complain more about less-than-minimum wage pay and lack of benefits than an illegal immigrant. Illegals are much more easily exploited than those who have a lawful presence in the US. The fact the Left doesn't understand this is part of the Left's blindness to the truth.

The fact many RW business owners profit from illegal immigrants and are slow to support immigration reform and enforcing laws against illegals is part of the Right's blindness.

That is incorrect. Jobs are available now and there are some shortages of workers
I don't see American going for those jobs.

Why do so many Left Wingers hold Trump to a higher standard than Hillary, much less Obama?
YWN9qEL.png

Personally, I don't see that much difference between a pair of congenital liars who represent the richest .01% of US voters. Unless I'm missing something, we are being given the "choice" of voting for a corrupt politician or a corrupt businessman? Obama lost what little respect/credence I ever felt toward him when he took the $900,000 from Goldman Sachs. The Rich are the problem, imho.

That is incorrect. Jobs are available now and there are some shortages of workers
I don't see American going for those jobs.
Feel free to provide evidence...and I'm not just talking about Bernie speeches.

That said, a worker shortage doesn't justify you supporting the victimization and exploitation of illegal immigrants. Why not support immigration reform? Worker visas? Why do you support illegal immigrants who can be exploited for profit and not lawful workers who have the protection of the law?

...Unless I'm missing something, we are being given the "choice" of voting for a corrupt politician or a corrupt businessman? Obama lost what little respect/credence I ever felt toward him when he took the $900,000 from Goldman Sachs. The Rich are the problem, imho.
Good that you understand they are crooked, but you didn't answer the question why so many Left Wingers support a double standard. :)

Sheesh, 500 posts in little more than a day. Can't go through all the answers here so maybe someone already posted my answer. Your reach should exceed your grasp. If you're selling something, you start high, just knowing someone will jew you down. Trump's a wheeler dealer and knows this, so he starts high. It's probably impossible to get rid of 11 million people that CAME HERE ILLEGALLY IN THE FIRST PLACE. We now have a candidate who will at least try to put a stop to this nonsense of bringing the whole third world here to satisfy the cheap labor lobby and the refugee for profit racketeteers like the catholic charities.

Got it. When Trump says that he is going to deport 11 million illegals in 2 years, he is intentionally lying. Okeedokkky. That being the case, I am surprised that he didn't say that it would only take him 3 months.

Like I say you start high, knowing you'll have to come down on your price. Course maybe you think that an onslaught from the third world is good for the country, diversity is strength and all that crap.
Not only is it good, it's what the founders intended besides being inevitable.

Sheesh, 500 posts in little more than a day. Can't go through all the answers here so maybe someone already posted my answer. Your reach should exceed your grasp. If you're selling something, you start high, just knowing someone will jew you down. Trump's a wheeler dealer and knows this, so he starts high. It's probably impossible to get rid of 11 million people that CAME HERE ILLEGALLY IN THE FIRST PLACE. We now have a candidate who will at least try to put a stop to this nonsense of bringing the whole third world here to satisfy the cheap labor lobby and the refugee for profit racketeteers like the catholic charities.

Got it. When Trump says that he is going to deport 11 million illegals in 2 years, he is intentionally lying. Okeedokkky. That being the case, I am surprised that he didn't say that it would only take him 3 months.

Like I say you start high, knowing you'll have to come down on your price. Course maybe you think that an onslaught from the third world is good for the country, diversity is strength and all that crap.

Link?

I know what the colors identify it's you who's confused.

Then tell us, asshole. What are you afraid of?
Who's us?
The appeal to the masses fallicy won't fly.
There is nothing to be afraid of .

Still lying, squirming and weaseling, I see.
nope but you sure as hell are pitching a fit.

Asking you to answer the question is "pitching a fit?" That's just more squirming and weaseling.
False! It's pitching a fit when the question has been asked and answered.
Btw you are still pitching a fit

Damn you're ignorant.

Why do so many Left Wingers hold Trump to a higher standard than Hillary, much less Obama?
YWN9qEL.png

Personally, I don't see that much difference between a pair of congenital liars who represent the richest .01% of US voters. Unless I'm missing something, we are being given the "choice" of voting for a corrupt politician or a corrupt businessman? Obama lost what little respect/credence I ever felt toward him when he took the $900,000 from Goldman Sachs. The Rich are the problem, imho.

This is VERY interesting.

Link?
Are you really as stupid as you seem?
Try reading some history.

I'm actually anti-immigration. We don't have enough resources or jobs. Many Americans are out of work or having to take part time jobs, etc. I just don't think rounding up over a million people and deporting them sounds very feasible. Sounds expensive and time consuming. We should beef up our border security. That would provide jobs to American citizens.

Link?

Post a link or you are lying, like you always do, jackass.

I'm actually anti-immigration. We don't have enough resources or jobs. Many Americans are out of work or having to take part time jobs, etc. I just don't think rounding up over a million people and deporting them sounds very feasible. Sounds expensive and time consuming. We should beef up our border security. That would provide jobs to American citizens.
That would be a tiny number of jobs.
Illegals didn't cause companies to outsource their manufacturing.
Would you pick fruit and vegetables for the wages they get?
You might have to if that kind of mass deportation happens or pay huge amounts for fresh food.

You might have to if that kind of mass deportation happens or pay huge amounts for fresh food.

If I had to survive and have money to pay my bills, of course. Anyone would.

Link?

Post a link or you are lying, like you always do, jackass.
Read some history or remain ignorant like you always have been.

If I had to survive and have money to pay my bills, of course. Anyone would.
False!
Illegal US Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes, But Is It Enough? « All About America

Immigrants do jobs natives won’t do

Better tell Hillary that.
I seriously doubt you have any idea of what that even means.
All Divine Wind does is
dogtail-gif.75642
I noticed .
His name should rancid flatulence.
What's truly sad is that the party of Truman and JFK has been reduced to a bunch of junior high school idiots who use bully tactics against anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%.
dogtail-gif.75642
The party of Kennedy etc is much closer to then now than is the GOP, which is a monstrosity compared to the party of Eisenhower and Ford.

Good Republicans may have to abandon the GOP and move over to the Libertarian Party for a sane alternative.

ROFL! You would call Kennedy a "right wing extremist" if he was running for the nomination today.

I seriously doubt you have any idea of what that even means.
All Divine Wind does is
dogtail-gif.75642
I noticed .
His name should rancid flatulence.
What's truly sad is that the party of Truman and JFK has been reduced to a bunch of junior high school idiots who use bully tactics against anyone who doesn't agree with them 100%.
dogtail-gif.75642
The party of Kennedy etc is much closer to then now than is the GOP, which is a monstrosity compared to the party of Eisenhower and Ford.

Good Republicans may have to abandon the GOP and move over to the Libertarian Party for a sane alternative.

ROFL! You would call Kennedy a "right wing extremist" if he was running for the nomination today.
That's ironic because you assholes already say that Reagan would not be conservative enough.
Bahahahaha!

Forum List

Back