Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

He should pay every illegal to build his wall out of his own pocket.

I've know for decades that the Great China Wall failed because the mongols bribed their way through it. i discovered last week that Hadrian's Wall in Britain failed for the same reason.

So if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You're a fricking genius, got any more pearls of wisdom?"

Maybe you should consider that 50% of the illegals simply walked through the border checkpoint and overstayed their visas.

Again, so if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You already made that point.

I'm not sure where you get "50%," but who said the wall is the only thing we should do for illegals? You're full of shit

Don't get me wrong, Kaz. if I actually thought that Trump was going to build a wall, I would be down at the border right now putting together a shovel and ladder supply company. I am very pragmatic.

He should pay every illegal to build his wall out of his own pocket.

I've know for decades that the Great China Wall failed because the mongols bribed their way through it. i discovered last week that Hadrian's Wall in Britain failed for the same reason.

So if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You're a fricking genius, got any more pearls of wisdom?"

Maybe you should consider that 50% of the illegals simply walked through the border checkpoint and overstayed their visas.

Again, so if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You already made that point.

I'm not sure where you get "50%," but who said the wall is the only thing we should do for illegals? You're full of shit

Don't get me wrong, Kaz. if I actually thought that Trump was going to build a wall, I would be down at the border right now putting together a shovel and ladder supply company. I am very pragmatic.

Damn, every time I think you can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So you think they'd build a cinder block wall and leave? Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

France is also very experienced with walls. They spent the equivalent of billions on the Maginot Line.

Hitler went around it.

And what conclusion do you draw from that, grasshopper? Seriously? You think people running across the desert are equivalent to a superior military attacking you? You get dumber and dumber

What to do about Trump's wall. well, that is a hard one! let's see. you could climb over it. You could fly over it. You could dig under it. You could take a boat around it. You can get a visa and walk past the border patrol. You can ride a train through it. You could hide in a truck or a car and cross it. Should I continue?

France is also very experienced with walls. They spent the equivalent of billions on the Maginot Line.

Hitler went around it.

And what conclusion do you draw from that, grasshopper? Seriously? You think people running across the desert are equivalent to a superior military attacking you? You get dumber and dumber

What to do about Trump's wall. well, that is a hard one! let's see. you could climb over it. You could fly over it. You could dig under it. You could take a boat around it. You can get a visa and walk past the border patrol. You can ride a train through it. You could hide in a truck or a car and cross it. Should I continue?

Right, again with that you think a wall means a cinder block wall we build and leave. Here's a dollar, buy a clue

Damn, every time I think you can't get any dumber, you prove me wrong. So you think they'd build a cinder block wall and leave? Have you had your IQ tested to see if you have one?

Kaz, have you every even BEEN to the Mexican Border? I live on the Mexican border. There is no infrastructure. There are no roads, no electricity, no water, no sewage, no houses, no gas stations, no stores, No place for people to live and no people who want to live there if they HAD infrastructure.

Kaz, have you every even BEEN to the Mexican Border? I live on the Mexican border. There is no infrastructure. There are no roads, no electricity, no water, no sewage, no houses, no gas stations, no stores, No place for people to live and no people who want to live there if they HAD infrastructure.

And what do you think that means in terms of not having a wall? That's why illegals flow across the border by the millions

Vandals is right.

If we thought there was a chance for completeing a 1900 mile wall, we would all be putting together "let's build a wall" companies on the boarder. We could employ a lot of our black, white, and hispanic poor folks on it.

But it is not going to happen.

It is hard to believe that you RW nuts are falling for the promises of a unabashed Demagogue. He is already signaling that his wall and immigration assertions are just words.

If he were elected, you would all look so stupid.....wait....YOU ALREADY DO!
Yeah, it is just too incredible that anyone running for office just might enforce our immigration laws, right?

You liberals are sneezing your brains out of your nose.

Right, that needs to be fixed, so let's elect the 21st Century Mussolini...

...in your mind

Why not just shoot this down with the easiest shot in the grab bag?

There is no state law defining an illegal alien. Consequently, no state court can deport an illegal alien, since under state law, there is no such thing as an illegal alien.

The states our sovereign entities which RETAINED the right to confer their citizenship upon whomever,

If you have HISTORICAL FACTS to dispute my assertion present them.

How about the fact that in the entire history of the USA, no state has every deported someone out of this country under the authority of that state alone?

How about the FACT that from 1800 to the mid 1890's there was NO FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW . Congress for the first time enacted a law to deport the Chinese because their presence here constituted a FUCKING EMERGENCY.

Was it an emergency because the Chinese were collecting too much welfare payments? FUCK NO.

It was an "emergency" because the Chinese wanted to work in the California Gold Mines competing against "our people" (wink, wink) read WHITE AMERICANS OF EUROPEAN DESCENT.

So fuck you now.

I appreciate your consession that there are no state laws against illegal immigration, and that all such laws are federal. It takes a big man to admit that he is wrong.

HUH?
WTF?

Are you RACIST AND A COMEDIAN?

How about the FACT that from 1800 to the mid 1890's there was NO FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW . Congress for the first time enacted a law to deport the Chinese because their presence here constituted a FUCKING EMERGENCY.

Was it an emergency because the Chinese were collecting too much welfare payments? FUCK NO.

It was an "emergency" because the Chinese wanted to work in the California Gold Mines competing against "our people" (wink, wink) read WHITE AMERICANS OF EUROPEAN DESCENT.

So fuck you now.

Agreed he'll never build a 1900+ mile physical wall due to both the cost and the limitations you mentioned.

If he is elected, most likely most of it will be a virtual wall.

Not only is it good, it's what the founders intended besides being inevitable.

Link?
Are you really as stupid as you seem?
Try reading some history.

Post a link or you are lying, like you always do, jackass.
Read some history or remain ignorant like you always have been.

IOW, you cannot provide any information to back up your assertions. Good to know you're just putting out nonsense as usual! :thup:
Rationalizing ignorance .

Who's us?
The appeal to the masses fallicy won't fly.
There is nothing to be afraid of .

Still lying, squirming and weaseling, I see.
nope but you sure as hell are pitching a fit.

Asking you to answer the question is "pitching a fit?" That's just more squirming and weaseling.
False! It's pitching a fit when the question has been asked and answered.
Btw you are still pitching a fit

Damn you're ignorant.

You haven't answered it, douche bag. All you've done is dodged and weaseled

Who do you think you're fooling?
False!

Agreed he'll never build a 1900+ mile physical wall due to both the cost and the limitations you mentioned.

If he is elected, most likely most of it will be a virtual wall.
Hello, Retardo!
Trump has stated several HUNDRED times that most of the barrier between Mexico and the US is natural terrain.
So good to know you live by sound bites.

That would be a tiny number of jobs.
Illegals didn't cause companies to outsource their manufacturing.
Would you pick fruit and vegetables for the wages they get?
You might have to if that kind of mass deportation happens or pay huge amounts for fresh food.
Typical LW lying and derailing. The fact both Democrats and Republicans profit from illegals isn't directly related to offshore outsourcing of jobs. That outsourcing does, however, explain why so many Americans are jobless and why illegal immigration has become an important issue.
Bullshit!

Forum List

Back