Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Like I say you start high, knowing you'll have to come down on your price. Course maybe you think that an onslaught from the third world is good for the country, diversity is strength and all that crap.
Not only is it good, it's what the founders intended besides being inevitable.

Link?
Are you really as stupid as you seem?
Try reading some history.

Post a link or you are lying, like you always do, jackass.
Read some history or remain ignorant like you always have been.

IOW, you cannot provide any information to back up your assertions. Good to know you're just putting out nonsense as usual! :thup:

I'm actually anti-immigration. We don't have enough resources or jobs. Many Americans are out of work or having to take part time jobs, etc. I just don't think rounding up over a million people and deporting them sounds very feasible. Sounds expensive and time consuming. We should beef up our border security. That would provide jobs to American citizens.
That would be a tiny number of jobs.
Illegals didn't cause companies to outsource their manufacturing.
Would you pick fruit and vegetables for the wages they get?
You might have to if that kind of mass deportation happens or pay huge amounts for fresh food.

If I had to survive and have money to pay my bills, of course. Anyone would.
False!
Illegal US Immigrants Pay Billions in Taxes, But Is It Enough? « All About America

Immigrants do jobs natives won’t do

Your liberal blogs don't carry any weight. Plenty of people would do those jobs. Jackass.

I'm actually anti-immigration. We don't have enough resources or jobs. Many Americans are out of work or having to take part time jobs, etc. I just don't think rounding up over a million people and deporting them sounds very feasible. Sounds expensive and time consuming. We should beef up our border security. That would provide jobs to American citizens.
A slight agreement/disagreement. I'm against illegal immigration and those, including major politicians and business people, who support it even if it's only by looking the other way.

Jailing those who support it will stop jobs given to illegals thus removing the incentive for them to come to the US illegally. The biggest deterrent to illegal immigration in the past 30 years? The Great Recession. Why? No jobs, no enticement to come here.

Behind the surprising drop in illegal immigration | New York Post
In 2006, 24 percent of those surveyed said they were planning to come in the next 12 months. By 2009, during the economic recession, the number had dropped to 8 percent. This year, it dropped all the way to 2.5 percent.

5 facts about illegal immigration in the U.S.
FT_15.07.23_UnauthImmigrants.png

ARE YOU REALLY one of those "anti-immigration" people?

I know Trump with his legal immigrant wife, me with my legal immigrant daughter in law and 45 million "legal Immigrants" are NOT anti-immigrants but
here is the distinction I think you are missing... and I'm going to shout!
WE ALL ARE NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANTS.... BUT ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
Please do you understand the huge difference between the two ?
We all love people that love America enough to renounce their country's citizenship to be an American!
So please try to comprehend the tremendous difference because the MSM seems to ignore that so much that there were About 5,680,000 results of the google search
"Trump is anti-immigrant"... which is so wrong. So please comprehend this very sharp distinction.
We like Trump are ANTI-ILLEGAL Immigrants".... NOT ANTI-Immigrants!

ARE YOU REALLY one of those "anti-immigration" people?

I know Trump with his legal immigrant wife, me with my legal immigrant daughter in law and 45 million "legal Immigrants" are NOT anti-immigrants but
here is the distinction I think you are missing... and I'm going to shout!
WE ALL ARE NOT ANTI-IMMIGRANTS.... BUT ANTI-ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
Please do you understand the huge difference between the two ?
We all love people that love America enough to renounce their country's citizenship to be an American!
So please try to comprehend the tremendous difference because the MSM seems to ignore that so much that there were About 5,680,000 results of the google search
"Trump is anti-immigrant"... which is so wrong. So please comprehend this very sharp distinction.
We like Trump are ANTI-ILLEGAL Immigrants".... NOT ANTI-Immigrants!

Sorry, I meant what I said. Nothing personal.

Then tell us, asshole. What are you afraid of?
Who's us?
The appeal to the masses fallicy won't fly.
There is nothing to be afraid of .

Still lying, squirming and weaseling, I see.
nope but you sure as hell are pitching a fit.

Asking you to answer the question is "pitching a fit?" That's just more squirming and weaseling.
False! It's pitching a fit when the question has been asked and answered.
Btw you are still pitching a fit

Damn you're ignorant.

You haven't answered it, douche bag. All you've done is dodged and weaseled

Who do you think you're fooling?

That would be a tiny number of jobs.
Illegals didn't cause companies to outsource their manufacturing.
Would you pick fruit and vegetables for the wages they get?
You might have to if that kind of mass deportation happens or pay huge amounts for fresh food.
Typical LW lying and derailing. The fact both Democrats and Republicans profit from illegals isn't directly related to offshore outsourcing of jobs. That outsourcing does, however, explain why so many Americans are jobless and why illegal immigration has become an important issue.

A slight agreement/disagreement. I'm against illegal immigration and those, including major politicians and business people, who support it even if it's only by looking the other way.

Jailing those who support it will stop jobs given to illegals thus removing the incentive for them to come to the US illegally. The biggest deterrent to illegal immigration in the past 30 years? The Great Recession. Why? No jobs, no enticement to come here.

In 2006, 24 percent of those surveyed said they were planning to come in the next 12 months. By 2009, during the economic recession, the number had dropped to 8 percent. This year, it dropped all the way to 2.5 percent.

I definitely agree that business owners need to be held accountable for making sure their employees are legal citizens.

I definitely agree that business owners need to be held accountable for making sure their employees are legal citizens.
Agreed. E-Verify should be the law and violators should be prosecuted.

E-Verify
U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization. This diverse workforce contributes greatly to the vibrancy and strength of our economy, but that same strength also attracts unauthorized employment.

E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify is fast, free and easy to use – and it’s the best way employers can ensure a legal workforce.

Agreed. E-Verify should be the law and violators should be prosecuted.

E-Verify
U.S. law requires companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the United States – either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization. This diverse workforce contributes greatly to the vibrancy and strength of our economy, but that same strength also attracts unauthorized employment.

E-Verify is an Internet-based system that allows businesses to determine the eligibility of their employees to work in the United States. E-Verify is fast, free and easy to use – and it’s the best way employers can ensure a legal workforce.

The people who are "pro illegal" and the employers who hire them are actually pro "slave labor." I've read about conditions of illegals on these fruit and veggie farms, and they are nothing nice. Of course illegals also are vulnerable to mistreatment because they are afraid to report any mistreatment.

The party of Kennedy etc is much closer to then now than is the GOP, which is a monstrosity compared to the party of Eisenhower and Ford. Good Republicans may have to abandon the GOP and move over to the Libertarian Party for a sane alternative.
Agreed, but that is like saying a turd is closer to the original meal than a drug addict is to an innocent child. Keep
dogtail-gif.75642
, Jake. That's what you do best because that's obviously the limit of your skills. I did exactly that; left the RNC for the Libertarian party.
You are chasing your tail, little buddy. Then, why are you attacking me? I am voting Libertarian this time. I am glad you are imitating me. :lol:

He should pay every illegal to build his wall out of his own pocket.

I've know for decades that the Great China Wall failed because the mongols bribed their way through it. i discovered last week that Hadrian's Wall in Britain failed for the same reason.

So if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You're a fricking genius, got any more pearls of wisdom?"

I've know for decades that the Great China Wall failed because the mongols bribed their way through it. i discovered last week that Hadrian's Wall in Britain failed for the same reason.

So if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You're a fricking genius, got any more pearls of wisdom?"

Maybe you should consider that 50% of the illegals simply walked through the border checkpoint and overstayed their visas.

Maybe you should consider that 50% of the illegals simply walked through the border checkpoint and overstayed their visas.

Again, so if we can't stop every illegal crossing we shouldn't stop any illegal crossing. You already made that point.

I'm not sure where you get "50%," but who said the wall is the only thing we should do for illegals? You're full of shit

France is also very experienced with walls. They spent the equivalent of billions on the Maginot Line.

Hitler went around it.

And what conclusion do you draw from that, grasshopper? Seriously? You think people running across the desert are equivalent to a superior military attacking you? You get dumber and dumber

Forum List

Back