Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

The appeal to the masses fallicy won't fly.
There is nothing to be afraid of .
Better tell Hillary that.
I seriously doubt you have any idea of what that even means.
All Divine Wind does is
dogtail-gif.75642

More like freeloaders. The cost far outweighs any benefit. Turn off the welfare spigot and they will self deport. They got here on their own...they can leave on their own when there is no "gubermint" teat to suckle from.

God deng Dale you are giving me an erection again. There is no such thing as self deport.
1. The welfare benefits they are receiving is not even enough to rent an apartment. That is why they have jobs to supplement the difference.
2. All 11 or 12 millions are not 100% receiving these freebies.
3. Why in the world anyone will deport themselves when there are nothing for them on the other side.
4. You cut off the benefits ........... The worst that is going to happen is use half of the paper towel as a tissue. No matter what they will eat with their relatives. On the other side................. its worst than homeless. There is no such thing as free food or shelter. You are lucky if you can find newspaper or water to clean your ass.
5. You can cut off or put a cap the anatomical parts they will not self deport.
You are thinking like an American who got lost in the civilization.

Nope, you are wrong. I worked for a company that had a contract to repair printing equipment for a corporation that had the contract to send out contact letters for illegals and others that wanted to suck off the public teat. It was called Texas Healthsteps. I read the letter. Not only would they get them on food stamps but they would hook them up with a counselor that would explain to them what other benefits that they qualify for and it was made very clear that their immigration status would not be asked...of course on the reverse side it was written in Espanol...not only that, they inserted voter registration cards. Don't tell me that I do not know what I am talking about. I have done my research and what is happening in this country is a deliberate attempt to water down nationalism. Hispanics do not wish to assimilate. They will take over a certain part of a community that they are in and make it into "Little Mexico". I have seen that happen and it is a fact.
So many words so many tons of bullshit.

Nope, I am 100 percent correct....deal with it.
The only thing 100% about it is that it's a steaming pile.

Kinda sucks to have all your preconceived notions blown to hell.....I understand.[/QUOTE]
Never had that problem.
You understand jack shit.
If you did you wouldn't post the nonsense you do.

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?
He'd do what Obama does: blame Congress for lack of funding.
If Trump blames lack of congressional funding for a failure to remove 11 million people, will his supporters turn against him in 2020?
Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it. Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress. He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money.

"So do more agents.

"No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE. He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in.

Its not my fault you think SPAMMING with that is a sign of intelligence

It's is hilarious to me that you libs can say the same thing over and over again,

ie. "IT's RACIST",

and think that you are making Great Intellectual Points,

but if I give the same comment the same answer, then suddenly I am the one supposedly "spamming"?

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.
God deng Dale you are giving me an erection again. There is no such thing as self deport.
1. The welfare benefits they are receiving is not even enough to rent an apartment. That is why they have jobs to supplement the difference.
3. Why in the world anyone will deport themselves when there are nothing for them on the other side.
4. You cut off the benefits ........... The worst that is going to happen is use half of the paper towel as a tissue. No matter what they will eat with their relatives. On the other side................. its worst than homeless. There is no such thing as free food or shelter. You are lucky if you can find newspaper or water to clean your ass.

Nope, you are wrong. I worked for a company that had a contract to repair printing equipment for a corporation that had the contract to send out contact letters for illegals and others that wanted to suck off the public teat. It was called Texas Healthsteps. I read the letter. Not only would they get them on food stamps but they would hook them up with a counselor that would explain to them what other benefits that they qualify for and it was made very clear that their immigration status would not be asked...of course on the reverse side it was written in Espanol...not only that, they inserted voter registration cards. Don't tell me that I do not know what I am talking about. I have done my research and what is happening in this country is a deliberate attempt to water down nationalism. Hispanics do not wish to assimilate. They will take over a certain part of a community that they are in and make it into "Little Mexico". I have seen that happen and it is a fact.

Kinda sucks to have all your preconceived notions blown to hell.....I understand.
Never had that problem.
If you did you wouldn't post the nonsense you do.[/QUOTE]

If what I posted was so irrelevant, you wouldn't get your panties in a bunch when I post the things I do. Do you honestly believe that you can browbeat me into silence? That's pretty fucking funny if you do but it's not gonna happen.

Wrong, moron. They get a hearing, and that's that. They aren't being accused of a crime. They have violated a civil statute. The SC has already ruled on the matter.
Exactly, Einstein:
Yes, illegal aliens have constitutional rights

"The critics all claim that undocumented workers or immigrants or migrants — whichever label is the flavor of the day — don't have legal rights because they are lawbreakers by entering the country illegally and owe no loyalty to the United States.

"They claim that only U.S. citizens (natural born or naturalized) are protected by the Constitution. The critics are not only wrong — they are really, truly and sincerely wrong.

"The U.S. Supreme Court settled the issue well over a century ago.

"But even before the court laid the issue to rest, a principal author of the Constitution, James Madison, the second president of the United States, wrote: 'that as they [aliens], owe, on the one hand, a temporary obedience, they are entitled, in return, to their [constitutional] protection and advantage.'

"More recently, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled in Zadvydas v. Davis (2001) that 'due process' of the 14th Amendment applies to all aliens in the United States whose presence maybe or is 'unlawful, involuntary or transitory.'

"Twenty years before Zadvydas, the Supreme Court ruled that the state of Texas could not enforce a state law that prohibited illegally present children from attending grade schools, as all other Texas children were required to attend.

"The court ruled in Plyler that:

"The illegal aliens who are ... challenging the state may claim the benefit of the Equal Protection clause which provides that no state shall 'deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.'

"Whatever his status under immigration laws, an alien is a 'person' in any ordinary sense of the term ... the undocumented status of these children does not establish a sufficient rational basis for denying benefits that the state affords other residents."

...Mitt has also had his own arms-length brushes with hiring illegal immigrants:...
Oh, no doubt... they're all lying sacks of Shiite...Dems AND Pubs...

The Pubs want 'em for the cheap near- Slave Labor...

The Dems want 'em for the voting booth...

Meanwhile, the American Middle Class Worker gets screwed, as they try to compete with Shadow Worker Bees and depressed wages in the trades...

That's because your illiterate and brain dead.
Neither of which is my problem.

In other words, you don't want to post what the colors identify.

Who do you think you're fooling, you lying weasel?
I know what the colors identify it's you who's confused.

Then tell us, asshole. What are you afraid of?
Who's us?
The appeal to the masses fallicy won't fly.
There is nothing to be afraid of .

Still lying, squirming and weaseling, I see.
nope but you sure as hell are pitching a fit.

Where do you think Trump will get the money? Will he make the illegal immigrants pay for it? :lol:

Congress isn't going to give ANY President an unlimited budget.

It sounds like Trump wants to start a trade war with China and all the other countries that take our jobs. That will wreck our economy in several ways. Prices for many things we buy will go through the roof. Gasoline will go up drastically as the OPEC countries start turning off the oil supply. Inflation forced by Trump will be out of control. Even within our own country the Fed could raise the rates and Trump can do NOTHING about it. He claims he can reduce the national debt. He can't do that if our economy is in an induced crisis.

The economy sucks now. Unemployment is high. Prices are already up. We could drill our own oil instead of being at the mercy of OPEC. Or build the pipeline already. We should stop buying the shit from China anyway. It's cheap crap and the pet food poisons our cats and dogs. I think they still try to sneak in toys with lead paint. At least we should demand better quality if we buy from them.

Our jobs are going to countries where there is cheap labor, lower taxes and more reasonable regulations. Somehow, the left thinks the solution is increasing the price of labor here by raising the minimum, raising taxes and regulating the shit out of companies. Then they wonder why companies open factories in other countries. Even as more citizens became unemployed and couldn't find another job, the administration encouraged more illegal aliens to come and take what's left. Then they pretend it's the greedy private sector that fucked things up.

I'm sorry. You think like a 5 year old.

The problem is that a mature person knows that Walmart wouldn't exist if petty greedy Americans stopped buying stuff there and started to demand only products made in America, It's really THAT simple.If you want America to have great jobs for everyone buy American and stop subverting American jobs by nickle and diming our country. I've never bought a damned thing in Walmart and do just fine. If my fellow Americans did the same Walmart and it's Chinese suppliers would be the ones looking for jobs.

If you admit you purchase ANYTHING at a Walmart I don't want to see your hypocritical bullshit on this MB crying about jobs.

Well, paint me a hypocrit then. My wife buys groceries there every week. Dont buy much else because it is cheaply made crap.

I avoid Walmart like the plague. Judging from those Walmartian emails, it's mostly low income people who rely on the store for everything from food to clothes.

I don't even buy Oreos since they aren't made in the U.S. There are many websites that list things made here in the U.S. and I've posted links on FB and I believe here in the past.

I am serious about this. I'd rather have an empty house than have one full of cheap crap.

While it may be impossible to completely avoid things made in China or elsewhere, it would make a huge difference if people bothered to do research and understand that where they spend their money decides which companies do well. People have the power to change things but many don't take that seriously. Buying some things from other countries is a good thing but buying the majority of things from other countries hurts us.

Last edited:
Wow. Trump really has Left Wing Loonies scared shitless. ROFL
Nope just you clowns.
You're just lashing out because you're angry and scared. The fact you don't even know who I'm voting for shows my statement to be true.
Daws is too much of a pussy even to explain what the different colors on a map identify.
Oh no the place false blame ploy again!

You can clarify the facts for everyone simply by explaining what the different colors signify. Everyone in the forum has to wonder why you are so reluctant.was talking to
why? you not smart enough to figure them out for yourself ?...........oh shit! I almost forgot who I was talking to.

More like freeloaders. The cost far outweighs any benefit. Turn off the welfare spigot and they will self deport. They got here on their own...they can leave on their own when there is no "gubermint" teat to suckle from.

Prove it, douche bag.[/QUOTE]
dale already has.

Already rebutted.

...in your mind

Why not just shoot this down with the easiest shot in the grab bag?

There is no state law defining an illegal alien. Consequently, no state court can deport an illegal alien, since under state law, there is no such thing as an illegal alien.

The states our sovereign entities which RETAINED the right to confer their citizenship upon whomever,

If you have HISTORICAL FACTS to dispute my assertion present them.

How about the fact that in the entire history of the USA, no state has every deported someone out of this country under the authority of that state alone?

How about the FACT that from 1800 to the mid 1890's there was NO FEDERAL IMMIGRATION LAW . Congress for the first time enacted a law to deport the Chinese because their presence here constituted a FUCKING EMERGENCY.

Was it an emergency because the Chinese were collecting too much welfare payments? FUCK NO.

It was an "emergency" because the Chinese wanted to work in the California Gold Mines competing against "our people" (wink, wink) read WHITE AMERICANS OF EUROPEAN DESCENT.

So fuck you now.

I appreciate your consession that there are no state laws against illegal immigration, and that all such laws are federal. It takes a big man to admit that he is wrong.

Last edited:

Yes Dale you don't know what you are talking about......... It's very simple common sense....... Why in the world you will deport yourself when there are nothing for you on the other side? That will be like a suicide.
Think about that for a moment before sending your conspiracy theories again. You are always out of wack. What is the voter registration card and your printer repair jobs has anything to do with self deportations?

Your lack of understanding of what we are facing is typical of the leftard Mexico is not a poor country but they have no desire to deal with their poorest people because they know that they can pawn them off on USA.INC and make a profit while doing so. The Mexican government encourages them to cross the border and gives them instructions on how to take advantage of the system down to the very last detail. America has been invaded and Mexico's weapon of choice is the uterus of the Mexican women that shoot out anchor babies to the tune of 50,000 a year....and that is a conservative estimate. They have lowered the wages for skilled workers that do not have a college degree. I remember that there was a time when a good framing carpenter could commands 25 bucks an hour for his skill back in 1982 but due to illegal labor? It has dropped to twenty bucks an hour (if that) thirty four years later and the fiat dollar buys a lot less now than it did 34 years ago.

Leftards seem to believe that until we had this invasion that houses were not built...lawns grew out of control and beds in hotels were unmade until we had this influx of illegals. Roads could never be built, bricks were not laid because USA.INC needed illegal immigrant labor.......you are an idiot. You can't refute my claims and you can't defeat me in a debate. I know more than you....FACT.[/QUOTE]

If it wasn't for that pesky constitution, we could just round um up, and ship um out! Or, as I have seen seriously suggested on this board, empower the government to plant land mines all along the border. Sure, it would make the USA pretty much like North Korea, but one has to admit that the North Koreans do not have illegal immigrants!

The Constitution doesn't prevent us from rounding them up and sending them back to where they came from.
yes it does. it's a thing called
Due process
Due process is the legal requirement that the state must respect all legal rights that are owed to a person. Due process balances the power of law of the land and protects the individual person from it. When a government harms a person without following the exact course of the law, this constitutes a due process violation, which offends the rule of law.

Where do you think Trump will get the money? Will he make the illegal immigrants pay for it? :lol:

Congress isn't going to give ANY President an unlimited budget.

It sounds like Trump wants to start a trade war with China and all the other countries that take our jobs. That will wreck our economy in several ways. Prices for many things we buy will go through the roof. Gasoline will go up drastically as the OPEC countries start turning off the oil supply. Inflation forced by Trump will be out of control. Even within our own country the Fed could raise the rates and Trump can do NOTHING about it. He claims he can reduce the national debt. He can't do that if our economy is in an induced crisis.

The economy sucks now. Unemployment is high. Prices are already up. We could drill our own oil instead of being at the mercy of OPEC. Or build the pipeline already. We should stop buying the shit from China anyway. It's cheap crap and the pet food poisons our cats and dogs. I think they still try to sneak in toys with lead paint. At least we should demand better quality if we buy from them.

Our jobs are going to countries where there is cheap labor, lower taxes and more reasonable regulations. Somehow, the left thinks the solution is increasing the price of labor here by raising the minimum, raising taxes and regulating the shit out of companies. Then they wonder why companies open factories in other countries. Even as more citizens became unemployed and couldn't find another job, the administration encouraged more illegal aliens to come and take what's left. Then they pretend it's the greedy private sector that fucked things up.

I'm sorry. You think like a 5 year old.

The problem is that a mature person knows that Walmart wouldn't exist if petty greedy Americans stopped buying stuff there and started to demand only products made in America, It's really THAT simple.If you want America to have great jobs for everyone buy American and stop subverting American jobs by nickle and diming our country. I've never bought a damned thing in Walmart and do just fine. If my fellow Americans did the same Walmart and it's Chinese suppliers would be the ones looking for jobs.

If you admit you purchase ANYTHING at a Walmart I don't want to see your hypocritical bullshit on this MB crying about jobs.

Well, paint me a hypocrit then. My wife buys groceries there every week. Dont buy much else because it is cheaply made crap.

I avoid Walmart like the plague. Judging from those Walmartian emails, it's mostly low income people who rely on the store for everything from food to clothes.

I don't even buy Oreos since they aren't made in the U.S. There are many websites that list things made here in the U.S. and I've posted links on FB and I believe here in the past.

I am serious about this. I'd rather have an empty house than have one full of cheap crap.

While it may be impossible to completely avoid things made in China or elsewhere, it would make a huge difference if people bothered to do research and understand that where they spend their money decides which companies do well. People have the power to change things but many don't take that seriously. Buying some things from other countries is a good thing but buying the majority of things from other countries hurts us.

I am curious as to where you got your TV. I ask this, because tv's have not been manufactured in the USA since the late 1980's or early 1990's.

You can start with my gardener. He drives a 1977 Ford pickup, and gets his clothes from Goodwill, but I'm sure he has millions stashed away.....

He gets arrested and deported.

You get the shit fined out of YOU.

How much do you have that could go to the cause?

You are going to fine me because Jose trimmed my fruit trees? So, are you telling me that I have to demand a green card from any latino who does my handyman work? Why, because he speaks with a Spanish accent? Correll, I have a saguaro in my front yard that used to be in Spanish land, because I live in what became known as the Gadsden Purchase. It was Spanish land until 1854. Jose may very well have relatives that lived here before this became part of the USA. He is self employed. I am not his employer. You and Trump are not going to turn this into a gestapo nation where you can demand identification and citizenship papers from anyone walking on the street. Trump knows that, but won't admit it. You don't even know that.

1. The fact that your land used to be Spanish before the Gadsden Purchase is irrelevant. It is American now.

2. If you are paying him for work, you are his employer.

3. Yes, fine the shit out of you. If people like you didn't give jobs to illegals, then they wouldn't be here.

No kidding Correll, Don't even think about taking up law as a profession, if you don't know the difference between employing someone and contracting with someone.I have no legal obligation to check the birth certificate of someone who I hire to prune my trees in this Fall. The fact that you think otherwise makes you a prefect "Trumpette", but, unfortunately, also makes you completely delusional. Besides, as Easy has explained to you, there are no illegal aliens down here is AZ anymore because they all ran to California when AZ passed an inoperative law that was promptly voided by the feds that scared the hell out of them, even though they could not read English, and didn't have a clue of what it was about.

Laws can be changed.

THe rest of your post is partisan blather.
best you could do?

It's is hilarious to me that you libs can say the same thing over and over again,

ie. "IT's RACIST",

but if I give the same comment the same answer, then suddenly I am the one supposedly "spamming"?

Kinda sucks to have all your preconceived notions blown to hell.....I understand.
Never had that problem.

If what I posted was so irrelevant, you wouldn't get your panties in a bunch when I post the things I do. Do you honestly believe that you can browbeat me into silence? That's pretty fucking funny if you do but it's not gonna happen.[/QUOTE] you've just unwittingly highlighted your biggest flaw ,
you assume, wrongly and consistently about the effect you wish you were having on other posters .
as I 've told you countless times, the only effect you have on me is one of amusement.
fact is you're the one who's panties are in a permanent twist because your shit stacking is not having the desired effect .

ie. "IT's RACIST",

Never had that problem.

If what I posted was so irrelevant, you wouldn't get your panties in a bunch when I post the things I do. Do you honestly believe that you can browbeat me into silence? That's pretty fucking funny if you do but it's not gonna happen.
you've just unwittingly highlighted your biggest flaw ,
you assume, wrongly and consistently about the effect you wish you were having on other posters .
as I 've told you countless times, the only effect you have on me is one of amusement.
fact is you're the one who's panties are in a permanent twist because your shit stacking is not having the desired effect .[/QUOTE]

Good, then be amused....no sweat off of my ass. I have had great results not only here but other blogsites. I get private messages all the time telling me to to keep doing what I do and they they wish they had the knowledge I have. They have a good idea but they don't know enough to face the doubters that throw out bullshit. I guess you could say that I am their champion for truth. Your naysaying while not being able to refute what I say doesn't hinder me in the least nor ever would it.

Hope this helps!!!

Forum List

Back