Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

The fact is that there are plenty of unskilled workers in America who are losing out on jobs to illegals because employers can skirt the laws by employing them. People gave good examples of this in this thread . . . those who mentioned hiring illegals to do their landscaping or housecleaning because it is "cheaper." Ta da!!! There's the proof in front of your eyes.
How do you justify denying labor the same right to migration as capital currently possesses?
quote-labor-is-prior-to-and-independent-of-capital-capital-is-only-the-fruit-of-labor-and-could-never-abraham-lincoln-346706.jpg

I agree there are many urban jobs lost to domestic labor because immigrants work cheaper and harder. Farm labor is an entirely separate beast, imho.

Neither capital or labor has any "right" to cross borders.

Such a "right" would violate the Right of Self Determination.

I disagree. If you want to move your money overseas, the government has no authority to stop you. You have the right to dispose of your property as you see fit.

I was thinking more of the people in the land where you want to invest.

Maybe the People of Buttfukastan don't trust Americans and don't want Americans doing ANYTHING IN THEIR country.

IMO, they have that right.

Yes, they have that right. However, most countries have the opposite attitude. They want foreign investment.

georgephillip has some convoluted rationalization for his support of illegals, that involves a delusional "Right" of capital to cross borders.

It's utterly absurd.

Thus, my pointing out that capital does not have that right, that Sovereign People have the Right of Self Determination, which certainly includes controlling what passes over their border.

And yes, MOST nations WANT investment.

Your post has no connection with reality, or anything that anyone not complete fringe has said, and certainly NOTHING to do with Trumps proposed policies.

Soooooo, That's really all there is to be said about that.

Well let's see...... You have your friends and your students here that clearly states that they hate immigrants and illegals that you supported and embrace. Where do you think you stand?
Your friends keep insisting we have enough unskilled white American workers to fill in....... From a real live experience that is not true Correll.,

1. I have said nothing about hating immigrants, legal or otherwise. I don't recall anyone else saying that either. That you can't understand that a Conflict of Interest and a desire to pursue MY interests is not about "hate" is just you being unable/unwilling to understand people different than you.

. You are welcome to post an example of me stating that I "hate" immigrants. Hint: Do'nt waste a lot of time looking.

2. I've disagreed with your racist belief system that there are jobs that whites can't do.

3. I want American jobs to go to Americans.

1. Seriously? I've been here for slightly over a year and I've encountered you several times. Your hatred to minorities are well known. Go back and read post of your fellow racist. Be honest once in a while.
2. I'm not a racist........ I like all kinds or races........ Whites, blacks, brown, yellow and purple........ My company are predominantly whites. My comments about whites not willing or cannot stand hard dirty labor are 100% correct. That's the reality. That has nothing to do with racist belief...... This is live experience you are dealing with...... My guess with most of you are either old timers that work very hard in the past or just plain zero experience.
3. You want American jobs goes to Americans only........ What is that supposed to mean? Knowing you as a racist and your cronies that are anti legal immigrants here........... You only want WHITE Americans to have these jobs. PERIOD..........That is where you and your cronies stand.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of me saying something racist. I have issued this challenge to many libs. NOne of them have been able to do so. You won't either.

2. When you state that a whole group of people defined by race is in some way inferior, ie not willing or able to work hard, that is racism as traditionally defined.

3. I want American jobs to go to Americans. I can't make that any simpler or clearer for you.

That is the standard fall back on term when they have nothing. Lol. They've really taken ALL the meaning out of the word. Those of us capable of logic and who are not partisan hacks can easily see they are full of poo, so I wouldn't even let it bother you. :2up:

Thank you.

It is incredible.

That someone who is supposedly so concerned about racism can openly and repeatedly state that a racial group is unwilling

or unable to work hard, and not realize that what he is saying fits the traditional definition of racism.

Liberals: All the self awareness of a turnip.

I am merely referencing the law/policy as it has been crafted by the democratically elected representatives of the people. As a member of the group ie the People, that crafted these laws, I have every moral and legal right to use "we". YOur conspiracy theories are of no interest to me.
Nope, and how you feelz is unimportant. You don't speak for 'we' except in your troubled mind.

It is NOT about how I feel.

It is about the fact that the Law is as written, ie these people are NOT welcome. OTherwise WE, THE PEOPLE would have changed the law.

Anyone can point out that obvious fact.,

AND as a member of that group, it is completely reasonable for me to use the word "We" .

Your refusal to face that simple fact is an issue of YOUR troubled mind.

In this I am not so much as Speaking FOR the People as pointing out what they/we have said.
Total bullshit, all of your posts reek of overwrought melodramatic rants .

Your dislike of my writing style does not change the fact that the Democratically enacted Laws of our nation, make it ILLEGAL for these people to be here.

That certainly fits the definition of the word, "unwelcome".

Do you have something to say that relates to that fact?
I see you mania is at full capacity this morning.

Pretty much the Primary Method of "Debate" with liberals.

Since, there is no way for them to honestly defend or advance their policies and positions on their merits,

they instead look for ways, any way, regardless of truthfulness to marginalize the messenger.

Very dishonest, very rude, and, considering the effect on Civil Discourse, Civil Society and Policy, very, very destructive.

BUT, it is generally very effect.

They are dicks like that.

You cannot make sense with people who are anti-immigrants. They think we can survive with just white American workers.

Your post has no connection with reality, or anything that anyone not complete fringe has said, and certainly NOTHING to do with Trumps proposed policies.

Well let's see...... You have your friends and your students here that clearly states that they hate immigrants and illegals that you supported and embrace. Where do you think you stand?
Your friends keep insisting we have enough unskilled white American workers to fill in....... From a real live experience that is not true Correll.,

1. I have said nothing about hating immigrants, legal or otherwise. I don't recall anyone else saying that either. That you can't understand that a Conflict of Interest and a desire to pursue MY interests is not about "hate" is just you being unable/unwilling to understand people different than you.

. You are welcome to post an example of me stating that I "hate" immigrants. Hint: Do'nt waste a lot of time looking.

2. I've disagreed with your racist belief system that there are jobs that whites can't do.

1. Seriously? I've been here for slightly over a year and I've encountered you several times. Your hatred to minorities are well known. Go back and read post of your fellow racist. Be honest once in a while.
2. I'm not a racist........ I like all kinds or races........ Whites, blacks, brown, yellow and purple........ My company are predominantly whites. My comments about whites not willing or cannot stand hard dirty labor are 100% correct. That's the reality. That has nothing to do with racist belief...... This is live experience you are dealing with...... My guess with most of you are either old timers that work very hard in the past or just plain zero experience.
3. You want American jobs goes to Americans only........ What is that supposed to mean? Knowing you as a racist and your cronies that are anti legal immigrants here........... You only want WHITE Americans to have these jobs. PERIOD..........That is where you and your cronies stand.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of me saying something racist. I have issued this challenge to many libs. NOne of them have been able to do so. You won't either.

2. When you state that a whole group of people defined by race is in some way inferior, ie not willing or able to work hard, that is racism as traditionally defined.

3. I want American jobs to go to Americans. I can't make that any simpler or clearer for you.

1. You are a liar. You've always been a racist. Do you want me to go all the threads and look for your post? What kind of challenge is that?
2. Let me repeat it to your thick skull. My company is predominantly whites.... If I'm a racist against whites..... My company should be full of minorities.
3. Please be honest and answer the question.

Scared? Better adopt.

NOthing in your post addressed anything in my post.

My point stands, the article was nothing but partisan blather, and that you thought it was impressive does nothing but remove the last vestiges of your credibility.

Cry me river....... I've known you as a racist and your hatred against all minorities. What that tells you about your credibility?

My point stands, the article was nothing but partisan blather, and that you thought it was impressive does nothing but remove the last vestiges of your credibility.

You want to disagree?

Post the description from the article on what America would look like without immigrants.

Hint: you can't because it isn't there.

So, now you dodge, and lie.

I understand your point stand as a racist.... That's a given fact.
I don't dodge and lie like you. Do you think we have enough white Americans that can do all these jobs without immigrants? You are living in a fantasy world.

And yet, you still have not posted a single quote from the article that delivered on the promise of the article title, ie a description of what America would look like without immigrants.

Because you can't.

Because it is not there.

And, as a lib, you are too dishonest to admit that fact.

And further more.

I have challenged you to support your poisonous personal attack on me, ie "racist", and you will not be able to do so.

WHEN you fail, you should really consider apologizing.

yank 11-15 million people out of a stagnant economy and the country will look like a recession/depression combo and we would never recover.

Remember that correll and bripat are here for grins and chuckles.

If the immigrants were forced to leave, the agricombines and food processing plants would have to increase their wages dramatically.
Yes, exactly, dumbfuck. So how can you claim illegal aliens don't drive down the wages of American citizens?
Those are your silly words, you ignorant millennial. Don't forget your essential oils :). Either you are for a free enterprise system or you manipulate it. Obviously you are for statist intervention.

Defending the border is the primary responsibility of a government.

Wanting the government to do that, hardly defines anyone as a statist.

Try to be less dishonest.

Cry me river....... I've known you as a racist and your hatred against all minorities. What that tells you about your credibility?

You want to disagree?

Post the description from the article on what America would look like without immigrants.

I don't dodge and lie like you. Do you think we have enough white Americans that can do all these jobs without immigrants? You are living in a fantasy world.

And yet, you still have not posted a single quote from the article that delivered on the promise of the article title, ie a description of what America would look like without immigrants.

Because you can't.

Because it is not there.

And further more.

I have challenged you to support your poisonous personal attack on me, ie "racist", and you will not be able to do so.

yank 11-15 million people out of a stagnant economy and the country will look like a recession/depression combo and we would never recover.

We have EXCESS labor. Reducing the pool of available labor, will encourage price of labor, or wage increases.

This would increase consumer buying power and increase demand.

Especially in a context of, hopefully dropping IMPORTS.

If the immigrants were forced to leave, the agricombines and food processing plants would have to increase their wages dramatically.
Yes, exactly, dumbfuck. So how can you claim illegal aliens don't drive down the wages of American citizens?
Those are your silly words, you ignorant millennial. Don't forget your essential oils :). Either you are for a free enterprise system or you manipulate it. Obviously you are for statist intervention.

Both the conservatives and the liberals seek fascism - government supremacy - the conservatives want to tyrannize in the name of religion a god. The liberals in the name of the secular fatherland.

Controlling the border is hardly fascism, or tyranny.

It is the bare minimum of government.

Scared? Better adopt.

You want to disagree?

Because you can't.

Because it is not there.

And further more.

1. You are a racist and always a racist. I will never apologize to a racist asshole.
2. What fact? What fuck are you looking for? It is fact that some whites don't do the dirty jobs....... Dude that is an honest fact. Look around you. Or you just too old to get out from your house.
Have you visited work places that whites almost non existent?

Both the conservatives and the liberals seek fascism - government supremacy - the conservatives want to tyrannize in the name of religion a god. The liberals in the name of the secular fatherland.

Controlling the border is hardly fascism, or tyranny.

It is the bare minimum of government.

They have really lost in this discussion. They just keep repeating the same old mantra which is untrue and lies. That is ALL they have. You are doing a great job here in showing that they are a bunch of partisan hacks who only have ONE reason to want to keep allowing illegals into our country. :2up:

1. You are a liar. You've always been a racist. Do you want me to go all the threads and look for your post? What kind of challenge is that?
2. Let me repeat it to your thick skull. My company is predominantly whites.... If I'm a racist against whites..... My company should be full of minorities.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of my saying something racist. It is an impossible challenge. You cannot do it. NOne of your ideological ilk could do it.

2. No. Your racist belief is that Whites are not capable/willing of hard physical work, so having whites in less physically demanding jobs does NOT mean that your stated belief is not racist.

3. I W-A-N-T A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N J-O-B-S T-O G-O T-O A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S.

You want to disagree?

Because you can't.

Because it is not there.

And further more.

1. You are a racist and always a racist. I will never apologize to a racist asshole.
2. What fact? What fuck are you looking for? It is fact that some whites don't do the dirty jobs....... Dude that is an honest fact. Look around you. Or you just too old to get out from your house.
Have you visited work places that whites almost non existent?

1. I asked you to post anything from the article that does as it's title promised, ie a description of what America would look like without immigrants.

2. As I am not a racist, a fact that will become obvious when you are UNABLE to support your vile insult, there is thus no reason for you to NOT apologize to me and every reason for you to.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of my saying something racist. It is an impossible challenge. You cannot do it. NOne of your ideological ilk could do it.

2. No. Your racist belief is that Whites are not capable/willing of hard physical work, so having whites in less physically demanding jobs does NOT mean that your stated belief is not racist.

3. I W-A-N-T A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N J-O-B-S T-O G-O T-O A-M-E-R-I-C-A-N-S.

1. You are a racist.
2. You are a retarded.
3. That is not answer. You are avoiding the question.

Nope, and how you feelz is unimportant. You don't speak for 'we' except in your troubled mind.

It is about the fact that the Law is as written, ie these people are NOT welcome. OTherwise WE, THE PEOPLE would have changed the law.

AND as a member of that group, it is completely reasonable for me to use the word "We" .

In this I am not so much as Speaking FOR the People as pointing out what they/we have said.

Your dislike of my writing style does not change the fact that the Democratically enacted Laws of our nation, make it ILLEGAL for these people to be here.

Since, there is no way for them to honestly defend or advance their policies and positions on their merits,

they instead look for ways, any way, regardless of truthfulness to marginalize the messenger.

Very dishonest, very rude, and, considering the effect on Civil Discourse, Civil Society and Policy, very, very destructive.

Yammering, ranting, spewing .
Repeat as needed.

Because they are dumb and ignorant that they EVEN REFUSED TO REFORM THE IMMIGRATION.

Save your breath dude, you’ll need it to blow up your date.

Why don't your pull your limp dick out of your mouth and directly talk to me?

Oh, now you're tough guy.

More than likely, not a very tough guy. :2up:

Is your vahina saying something?

That is NOT right. !!!!!!!!

She does NOT talk out of her vagina .

She talks out of her ass. Close but no cigar.

Where in the constitution does it state border protection is the primary function of government?

Where in the constitution does it state border protection is the primary function of government?

It doesn't. But the fascists make the laws as they go.

Depending on how the government conducts its apprehensions, it would need to spend $100 billion to $300 billion arresting and removing all undocumented immigrants residing in the country, a process that we estimate would take 20 years. In addition, to prevent any new undocumented immigrants going forward, the government would at a minimum have to maintain current immigration enforcement levels. This results in an additional $315 billion in continuing enforcement costs over that time period.”

“Removing all undocumented immigrants would cause the labor force to shrink by 6.4 percent, which translates to a loss of 11 million workers. As a result, 20 years from now the economy would be nearly 6 percent or $1.6 trillion smaller than it would be if the government did not remove all undocumented immigrants.”

Depending on how the government conducts its apprehensions, it would need to spend $100 billion to $300 billion arresting and removing all undocumented immigrants residing in the country, a process that we estimate would take 20 years. In addition, to prevent any new undocumented immigrants going forward, the government would at a minimum have to maintain current immigration enforcement levels. This results in an additional $315 billion in continuing enforcement costs over that time period.”

“Removing all undocumented immigrants would cause the labor force to shrink by 6.4 percent, which translates to a loss of 11 million workers. As a result, 20 years from now the economy would be nearly 6 percent or $1.6 trillion smaller than it would be if the government did not remove all undocumented immigrants.”

Too much money pal.

Let's save some $$$$ and INCINERATE them ALIVE as was done in Nazi Germany and Waco, TX.

Another mode that's trending is using drones. Locate Juan's house in the ghetto.Have a GI in Wyoming locate him , squeeze the button and then blame a gas leak for the explosion. Yep, that's the ticket.

Forum List

Back