Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

save a FEW dollars?

Depending on how the government conducts its apprehensions, it would need to spend $100 billion to $300 billion arresting and removing all undocumented immigrants residing in the country, a process that we estimate would take 20 years. In addition, to prevent any new undocumented immigrants going forward, the government would at a minimum have to maintain current immigration enforcement levels. This results in an additional$315 billion in continuing enforcement costs over that time period.”

“Removing all undocumented immigrants would cause the labor force to shrink by 6.4 percent, which translates to a loss of 11 million workers. As a result, 20 years from now the economy would be nearly 6 percent or $1.6 trillion smaller than it would be if the government did not remove all undocumented immigrants.”

I said to remove the incentives so that they no longer WANT to be here illegally. Now, address that.

and ive said ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS FOR OVER A DECADE rather than create more government ...

address THAT

So then you agree with me. Why are you yelling? You people need to calm the hell down. What is wrong with you?

your ignorance ... sufferig fools isn't my forte'

What ignorance is that? You just said that you agree with me. Now, stop insulting and try to discuss the issues like an adult. Thanks.

you pretend to sit the fence and be in the middle and talk in circles to do it.

I said to remove the incentives so that they no longer WANT to be here illegally. Now, address that.

and ive said ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS FOR OVER A DECADE rather than create more government ...

address THAT

So then you agree with me. Why are you yelling? You people need to calm the hell down. What is wrong with you?

What ignorance is that? You just said that you agree with me. Now, stop insulting and try to discuss the issues like an adult. Thanks.

No, I've outlined my views perfectly. I said to take away incentives for them being here. Such as punishing employers much more harshly for hiring illegal workers. Sorry that you're not paying attention because you are too angry to think clearly. Again, that's your problem and not my problem.

address THAT

Why don't you tell me what it is you are so upset about, and how do you think I'm sitting on the fence? I've been perfectly clear here on my views and have given logical solutions to solve the issue. What are you doing? Yelling at everyone and cussing and making accusations? Good grief.

address THAT

No, I've outlined my views perfectly. I said to take away incentives for them being here. Such as punishing employers much more harshly for hiring illegal workers. Sorry that you're not paying attention because you are too angry to think clearly. Again, that's your problem and not my problem.

I said to take away incentives for them being here. = creating more government

failure to recognize your position is your problem.= ignorant

G'luck with that.

When it matches or surpasses the number of home grown identity thefts.
Then I might get my panties in a twist.

It is contributing to the issue. Have you come up with any reasons why you would support illegal immigration yet? I was kind enough to make a list outlining my objections and why. Is anyone here capable of doing that and having a reasonable discussion?

G'luck with that.

That is not creating more government, that would be enforcing existing laws instead of looking the other way or giving employers "little" fines.

Profile and demographics[edit]
Main article: Illegal immigrant population of the United States
Illegal immigrants continue to exceed the number of legal immigrants—a trend that has held steady since the 1990s. While the majority of illegal immigrants continue to concentrate in places with existing large Hispanic communities, increasingly illegal immigrants are settling throughout the rest of the country.[4]

In 2012, an estimated 14 million people live in families in which the head of household or the spouse is in the United States without authorization.[4] Illegal immigrants arriving recently before 2012 tend to be better educated than those who have been in the country a decade or more. A quarter of all immigrants who have arrived in recently before 2012 have at least some college education. Nonetheless, illegal immigrants as a group tend to be less educated than other sections of the U.S. population: 49 percent haven't completed high school, compared with 9 percent of native-born Americans and 25 percent of legal immigrants.[4] Illegal immigrants work in many sectors of the U.S. economy. According to National Public Radio in 2005, about 3 percent work in agriculture; 33 percent have jobs in service industries; and substantial numbers can be found in construction and related occupations (16 percent), and in production, installation, and repair (17 percent).[4] According to USA Today in 2006, about 4 percent work in farming; 21 percent have jobs in service industries; and substantial numbers can be found in construction and related occupations (19 percent), and in production, installation, and repair (15 percent), with 12% in sales, 10% in management, and 8% in transportation.[5] Illegal immigrants have lower incomes than both legal immigrants and native-born Americans, but earnings do increase somewhat the longer an individual is in the country.[4]

Back on topic.
This steaming pile of shit is based on the presupposition that dump will win.
Not actual fact .
When this dump "promise"goes the way of the Muslim fuck up Did .
Dump WILL Say It WAS Just A Suggestion.

G'luck with that.

how do you take away incentives without passing more laws?

how do you pass more laws without creating more government?

how do you shrink our existing government by creating more government?

G'luck with that.

how do y pass more laws without creating more government?

how do you shrink our exisiting government by creating more government>

It is already illegal for employers to hire illegals. Therefore, that would not be a "new" law. Enforce the laws. Where did I say I wanted to "shrink" government anyways? I would be all for getting rid of redundancy found in government, but we certainly need some government services.

The government is in fact responsible for immigration policies.

Now, I asked several times why anyone supports illegal immigration, and by your postings it sounds as if you do. Why do you support illegal immigration? For what reason?

It is contributing to the issue. Have you come up with any reasons why you would support illegal immigration yet? I was kind enough to make a list outlining my objections and why. Is anyone here capable of doing that and having a reasonable discussion?
Nothing you post is reasonable .
The miss manned ploy your running is hilarious.
Btw most every time you buy fresh fruit and vegetables you are supporting illegal immigration.
Fail.

G'luck with that.

It is already illegal for employers to hire illegals. Therefore, that would not be a "new" law. Enforce the laws. Where did I say I wanted to "shrink" government anyways? I would be all for getting rid of redundancy found in government, but we certainly need some government services.

Now, I asked several times why anyone supports illegal immigration, and by your postings it sounds as if you do. Why do you support illegal immigration? For what reason?
In this case it being illegal is no deterrent .
Care to try again?

G'luck with that.

so you don't really know your position on the subject ... you understand your opinion, and your opinion doesn't agree with the position I''ve held for well over a decade. You continue to be redundant and talk in circles.

Btw most every time you buy fresh fruit and vegetables you are supporting illegal immigration.
Fail.

Not true.

G'luck with that.

In this case it being illegal is no deterrent .
Care to try again?

Why do you support illegal immigration?

G'luck with that.

so you don't really know your position on the subject ... you understand your opinion, and your opinion doesn't agree with the position I''ve held for well over a decade. You continue to be redundant and talk in circles.

I do, and I've already outlined my position and numbered them for you people who seem to have a difficult time understanding simple concepts.

Now, why do you support illegal immigration. Give me some reasons and outline them. Thanks. Otherwise, you really aren't contributing to this discussion in any way.

G'luck with that.

To help you out, I will take the liberty of reposting this on a few of the reasons why I am against illegal immigration.

Anyhow, as I was saying earlier in the thread, there are many reasons to be against illegal immigration:

1. Healthcare: They don't have any; therefore the burden falls on the taxpayers if they get sick or injured.
2. Criminal activity: It's harder to trace and track them if they commit a crime.
3. Lack of medical clearance when they enter the country: They could be ill with a communicable disease, some of which are still very common in third world countries but were pretty much eradicated here in the States.
4. They are used by people for slave labor paying them very low wages, not providing them with any benefits, no unemployment, and no workmen's comp.

Just to name a few.

Now, if you are pro illegal immigration or you have some arguments, then it shouldn't be too difficult for you to state them sans the insults.

Fail.

Not true.
Absolute fact deny it all you like .
It's all you can do.

Forum List

Back