Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

When it matches or surpasses the number of home grown identity thefts.
Then I might get my panties in a twist.

It is contributing to the issue. Have you come up with any reasons why you would support illegal immigration yet? I was kind enough to make a list outlining my objections and why. Is anyone here capable of doing that and having a reasonable discussion?
Nothing you post is reasonable .
The miss manned ploy your running is hilarious.
Btw most every time you buy fresh fruit and vegetables you are supporting illegal immigration.
Fail.

Not true.
Absolute fact deny it all you like .
It's all you can do.

Not a fact at all. In fact, I already posted the breakdown of the industries which most often employ illegal immigrants, and it is not the agricultural field.

No, I've outlined my views perfectly. I said to take away incentives for them being here. Such as punishing employers much more harshly for hiring illegal workers. Sorry that you're not paying attention because you are too angry to think clearly. Again, that's your problem and not my problem.

I said to take away incentives for them being here. = creating more government

failure to recognize your position is your problem.= ignorant

G'luck with that.

how do you take away incentives without passing more laws?

how do y pass more laws without creating more government?

how do you shrink our exisiting government by creating more government>

It is already illegal for employers to hire illegals. Therefore, that would not be a "new" law. Enforce the laws. Where did I say I wanted to "shrink" government anyways? I would be all for getting rid of redundancy found in government, but we certainly need some government services.

The government is in fact responsible for immigration policies.

Now, I asked several times why anyone supports illegal immigration, and by your postings it sounds as if you do. Why do you support illegal immigration? For what reason?
In this case it being illegal is no deterrent .
Care to try again?

Why do you support illegal immigration?
I support it in the same way you do .
You are lying when you say you don't.

It is contributing to the issue. Have you come up with any reasons why you would support illegal immigration yet? I was kind enough to make a list outlining my objections and why. Is anyone here capable of doing that and having a reasonable discussion?
Btw most every time you buy fresh fruit and vegetables you are supporting illegal immigration.
Fail.

Not true.
It's all you can do.

Not a fact at all. In fact, I already posted the breakdown of the industries which most often employ illegal immigrants, and it is not the agricultural field.
Yes and it's wrong.

Anyhow, as I was saying earlier in the thread, there are many reasons to be against illegal federal immigration laws:

1. Healthcare: remove all federal and state laws regulating healthcare. Allow Juan to use whatever UNREGULATED hospital charges the least
2. Criminal activity: define what a crime is OBJECTIVELY. Stop interfering with Juan's right to be gainfully employed so they won't be used by people for slave labor paying them very low wages, .
3- The Constitution (1787) is the Supreme Law of the Land so it should be amended pursuant to Article V. Not by racist judges .

Just to name a few.

Healthcare costs money. A lot of illegals do not pay their medical bills, and it is left up to the taxpayer.

Criminal activity includes a variety of illegal activities. Perhaps you should become better educated before making such silly comments.

This has nothing to do with racism. Perhaps you need to look up the definition of a racist too.

Healthcare in the US has been regulated since the mid 1800's. Medicare and medicaid made the costs prohibitively expensive to those not covered by those programs. State regulations control who and where a hospital can be built. So the state and federal governments have placed Juan in a predicament.. If he wants to save his life he must consent to be treated at a facility which he can not afford.

EVIDENCE has been shown to you on multiple occasions that the Founding Fathers did not believe that being an UNDOCUMENTED ALIEN was a federal crime.

EVIDENCE has been presented to you that RACIST JUSTICES AMENDED the Constitution in the mid 1890's because the Chinese presence in our midst constituted an emergency.

As EVIDENCE that SCOTUS "justices" are racist sons of bitches I submit the case of Puerto Rico . They ruled for the FIRST TIME EVER ---WITHOUT ANY HISTORICAL SUPPORT - That Puerto Rico is an UNINCORPORATED Territory and therefore it does not have to be considered for statehood.

Fail.

Not true.
It's all you can do.

You have no idea. A lot of modern farms don't even employ people to harvest fruits and veggies.

Alternatives to Immigrant Labor?

Fail.

Not true.
It's all you can do.

Yes and it's wrong.

Nope, it's not wrong. Now, do you care to list the reasons why you support illegal immigration. If not, I would suggest you find someone else to troll. :)

Anyhow, as I was saying earlier in the thread, there are many reasons to be against illegal federal immigration laws:

1. Healthcare: remove all federal and state laws regulating healthcare. Allow Juan to use whatever UNREGULATED hospital charges the least
2. Criminal activity: define what a crime is OBJECTIVELY. Stop interfering with Juan's right to be gainfully employed so they won't be used by people for slave labor paying them very low wages, .
3- The Constitution (1787) is the Supreme Law of the Land so it should be amended pursuant to Article V. Not by racist judges .

Just to name a few.

Healthcare costs money. A lot of illegals do not pay their medical bills, and it is left up to the taxpayer.

Criminal activity includes a variety of illegal activities. Perhaps you should become better educated before making such silly comments.

This has nothing to do with racism. Perhaps you need to look up the definition of a racist too.

Healthcare in the US has been regulated since the mid 1800's. Medicare and medicaid made the costs prohibitively expensive to those not covered by those programs. State regulations control who and where a hospital can be built. So the state and federal governments have placed Juan in a predicament.. If he wants to save his life he must consent to be treated at a facility which he can not afford.

EVIDENCE has been shown to you on multiple occasions that the Founding Fathers did not believe that being an UNDOCUMENTED ALIEN was a federal crime.

EVIDENCE has been presented to you that RACIST JUSTICES AMENDED the Constitution in the mid 1890's because the Chinese presence in our midst constituted an emergency.

As EVIDENCE that SCOTUS "justices" are racist sons of bitches I submit the case of Puerto Rico . They ruled for the FIRST TIME EVER ---WITHOUT ANY HISTORICAL SUPPORT - That Puerto Rico is an UNINCORPORATED Territory and therefore it does not have to be considered for statehood.

This is not the 1800s. Healthcare costs money. People don't work for free. Medications and equipment are expensive.

In a word, Y-E-S

Trump Isn’t Bluffing, He’ll Deport 11 Million People

"Legally, there’s nothing to it.

"Trump doesn’t need an act of Congress.

"He doesn’t even have to sign an executive order.

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"Camps cost money. So do more agents. No problem.

"President Trump can shift his budget priorities in favor of ICE.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

"The FBI would have to pitch in."

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

What happens to his administration if he can't?

Frankly, it amazes me how conservatives can embrace the worst ideas on the world with no concept of what the costs or the ramifications would be.

Forget for a minute what the impact to the economy would be as millions of workers would end up leaving jobs that would then go unfilled.

I could start almost anywhere. What about all the possessions (including the homes) of illegal aliens? Would they be forced to give them up? Would they be confiscated? What would happen to the housing markets in various places in the country if and when illegals were evicted en masse? How do you think the people who own those properties would react?

What about illegal residents who have American-born American children who have never lived anywhere else in their lives? Should they go back to a foreign country with their parents, or should we break up families?

Then there's a factor I've never heard anyone mention. What about the terrorism that this action might very well spark when young men take up arms to fight the deportation of their families?

Then there's the bad PR that would come as a result of setting up what would essentially be camps to house the illegal aliens prior to deportation.

Has anyone thought of the cost? Has anyone stopped to think about the cost of the US Govt flying 11 million people out of the country. Or are we going to have trains to deport Mexicans like the Germans used to transport the Jews? That's another PR disaster.

15,000 ICE employees? That's hardly enough as that translates to 733 aliens for each and every worker, and not all ICE agents are in the field.

Conservatives never seem to think through the issues they embrace which is the very reason they always govern the country into some kind of disaster as the presidency of Bush showed. Then a Democrat has to clean up the mess even as conservatives accuse him of destroying the country.

In a word, Y-E-S

"All he’ll have to do to set this outrage in motion is pick up the phone and tell the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement to do his or her job: enforce the law.

"He’s already said he would triple ICE’s enforcement division from 5,000 to 15,000 officers.

Sure, the optics of the biggest forced population movement since Stalin would present problems, and it isn't too likely countries of origin would be thrilled about receiving millions of bitter, unemployed new arrivals, but could Trump actually deliver on his promise?

Frankly, it amazes me how conservatives can embrace the worst ideas on the world with no concept of what the costs or the ramifications would be.

Forget for a minute what the impact to the economy would be as millions of workers would end up leaving jobs that would then go unfilled.

I could start almost anywhere. What about all the possessions (including the homes) of illegal aliens? Would they be forced to give them up? Would they be confiscated? What would happen to the housing markets in various places in the country if and when illegals were evicted en masse? How do you think the people who own those properties would react?

What about illegal residents who have American-born American children who have never lived anywhere else in their lives? Should they go back to a foreign country with their parents, or should we break up families?

Then there's a factor I've never heard anyone mention. What about the terrorism that this action might very well spark when young men take up arms to fight the deportation of their families?

Then there's the bad PR that would come as a result of setting up what would essentially be camps to house the illegal aliens prior to deportation.

Has anyone thought of the cost? Has anyone stopped to think about the cost of the US Govt flying 11 million people out of the country. Or are we going to have trains to deport Mexicans like the Germans used to transport the Jews? That's another PR disaster.

15,000 ICE employees? That's hardly enough as that translates to 733 aliens for each and every worker, and not all ICE agents are in the field.

Conservatives never seem to think through the issues they embrace which is the very reason they always govern the country into some kind of disaster as the presidency of Bush showed. Then a Democrat has to clean up the mess even as conservatives accuse him of destroying the country.

We don't have to do that. All we have to do is reduce and/or eliminate the incentives. Enforce the laws and make the punishments harsher for those who don't obey the laws.

In a word, Y-E-S

You democrats are just as terrible as republicans, just in other ways. Lol.

In a word, Y-E-S

Of course, the children of illegals should be deported along with their parents if and when caught! What a silly question!

I wonder how much more ridiculous people can get trying to defend illegal immigrants.

If people from other countries want to come here for jobs, there is absolutely no reason why they cannot take the legal route to do so. Work Visas, etc. OR employers will have to offer better wages and better working conditions.

Just to name a few.

This is not the 1800s. Healthcare costs money. People don't work for free. Medications and equipment are expensive.

UNNECESSARY REGULATIONS have made it expensive for everyone including yourself.

Six states alone account for 60% of unauthorized immigrants — California, Texas, Florida, New York, New Jersey and Illinois. But the distribution of the population is changing. From 2009 to 2012, several East Coast states were among those with population increases, whereas several Western states were among those with population decreases. There were seven states overall in which the unauthorized immigrant population increased: Florida, Idaho, Maryland, Nebraska, New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Virginia. Meanwhile, there were 14 states in which the population decreased over the same time period: Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Nevada, New Mexico, New York and Oregon. Despite a decline, Nevada has the nation’s largest share (8%) of unauthorized immigrants in its state population.

Just to name a few.

Regulations are not "unnecessary." Perhaps some are but overall they are not. Things are expensive nowadays. You cannot be daft enough to think that inflation does not exist.

GeorgePhillip is a Marxist. They don't believe in the notion of the nation state. That is, of course, unless we're discussing a communist nation
"Anarcho-syndicalism (also referred to as revolutionary syndicalism[1]) is a theory of anarchism which views revolutionary industrial unionism or syndicalism as a method for workers in capitalist society to gain control of an economy and use that control to influence broader society. Syndicalists consider their economic theories a strategy for facilitating worker self-activity and as an alternative co-operative economic system with democratic values and production centered on meeting human needs."
Anarcho-syndicalism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bripat believes if he says nice things about the rich, they will give him some of his money back.

Just to name a few.

Regulations are not "unnecessary." Perhaps some are but overall they are not. Things are expensive nowadays. You cannot be daft enough to think that inflation does not exist.

Inflation is NOT the issue.Lack of competition is.

You could not show that the regulations were necessary.

So you just want to arbitrarily argue against undocumented aliens.

You are another racist redneck.

The "illegals' are here to stay. Deal with it.

In a word, Y-E-S

Living in reality

N-O

he's not stupid enough to yank 11 million paying customers out of our stagnant economy ... as always he's all mouth and no thinking ... he is doing nothing more than keeping his trained idiots foaming at the mouth hoping they will elect him ..

Adios!
"Establishmentarians can’t imagine that Trump would actually go through with mass deportations, much less how he would carry them out. 'I can’t even begin to picture how we would deport 11 million people in a few years when we don’t have a police state, where the police can’t break down your door at will and take you away without a warrant,' says Michael Chertoff, head of the Department of Homeland Security under George W. Bush.

"You don’t need imagination to game this out. You need history.

"Right-wingers will call the cops to report their undocumented neighbors. As in Nazi-occupied Europe, anyone with a grudge against someone without a valid I-9 form — resentful ex-boyfriends, etc. — will drop a dime to Trump’s jackbooted thugs..."

Hello, INS, My neighbor Jake Starkey-o keeps wanting to mow my lawn, I think he's Illegal

Forum List

Back