Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Anyhow, as I was saying earlier in the thread, there are many reasons to be against illegal immigration:

1. Healthcare: They don't have any; therefore the burden falls on the taxpayers if they get sick or injured.
2. Criminal activity: It's harder to trace and track them if they commit a crime.
3. Lack of medical clearance when they enter the country: They could be ill with a communicable disease, some of which are still very common in third world countries but were pretty much eradicated here in the States.
4. They are used by people for slave labor paying them very low wages, not providing them with any benefits, no unemployment, and no workmen's comp.

Just to name a few.

Anyhow, as I was saying earlier in the thread, there are many reasons to be against illegal federal immigration laws:

1. Healthcare: remove all federal and state laws regulating healthcare. Allow Juan to use whatever UNREGULATED hospital charges the least
2. Criminal activity: define what a crime is OBJECTIVELY. Stop interfering with Juan's right to be gainfully employed so they won't be used by people for slave labor paying them very low wages, .
3- The Constitution (1787) is the Supreme Law of the Land so it should be amended pursuant to Article V. Not by racist judges .

Just to name a few.

Depending on how the government conducts its apprehensions, it would need to spend $100 billion to $300 billion arresting and removing all undocumented immigrants residing in the country, a process that we estimate would take 20 years. In addition, to prevent any new undocumented immigrants going forward, the government would at a minimum have to maintain current immigration enforcement levels. This results in an additional $315 billion in continuing enforcement costs over that time period.”

“Removing all undocumented immigrants would cause the labor force to shrink by 6.4 percent, which translates to a loss of 11 million workers. As a result, 20 years from now the economy would be nearly 6 percent or $1.6 trillion smaller than it would be if the government did not remove all undocumented immigrants.”

Anti immigration will never understand that. How about the anchor babies who will feed and care for them here when parents are deported?

How do you justify denying labor the same right to migration as capital currently possesses?
quote-labor-is-prior-to-and-independent-of-capital-capital-is-only-the-fruit-of-labor-and-could-never-abraham-lincoln-346706.jpg

I agree there are many urban jobs lost to domestic labor because immigrants work cheaper and harder. Farm labor is an entirely separate beast, imho.

Neither capital or labor has any "right" to cross borders.

Such a "right" would violate the Right of Self Determination.

I disagree. If you want to move your money overseas, the government has no authority to stop you. You have the right to dispose of your property as you see fit.

I was thinking more of the people in the land where you want to invest.

Maybe the People of Buttfukastan don't trust Americans and don't want Americans doing ANYTHING IN THEIR country.

IMO, they have that right.

Yes, they have that right. However, most countries have the opposite attitude. They want foreign investment.

georgephillip has some convoluted rationalization for his support of illegals, that involves a delusional "Right" of capital to cross borders.

It's utterly absurd.

Thus, my pointing out that capital does not have that right, that Sovereign People have the Right of Self Determination, which certainly includes controlling what passes over their border.

And yes, MOST nations WANT investment.
GeorgePhillip is a Marxist. They don't believe in the notion of the nation state. That is, of course, unless we're discussing a communist nation.

Neither capital or labor has any "right" to cross borders.

Such a "right" would violate the Right of Self Determination.

I disagree. If you want to move your money overseas, the government has no authority to stop you. You have the right to dispose of your property as you see fit.

I was thinking more of the people in the land where you want to invest.

Maybe the People of Buttfukastan don't trust Americans and don't want Americans doing ANYTHING IN THEIR country.

IMO, they have that right.

Yes, they have that right. However, most countries have the opposite attitude. They want foreign investment.

georgephillip has some convoluted rationalization for his support of illegals, that involves a delusional "Right" of capital to cross borders.

It's utterly absurd.

Thus, my pointing out that capital does not have that right, that Sovereign People have the Right of Self Determination, which certainly includes controlling what passes over their border.

And yes, MOST nations WANT investment.
GeorgePhillip is a Marxist. They don't believe in the notion of the nation state. That is, of course, unless we're discussing a communist nation.

your Nazi Nation is much better, correct?

Depending on how the government conducts its apprehensions, it would need to spend $100 billion to $300 billion arresting and removing all undocumented immigrants residing in the country, a process that we estimate would take 20 years. In addition, to prevent any new undocumented immigrants going forward, the government would at a minimum have to maintain current immigration enforcement levels. This results in an additional $315 billion in continuing enforcement costs over that time period.”

“Removing all undocumented immigrants would cause the labor force to shrink by 6.4 percent, which translates to a loss of 11 million workers. As a result, 20 years from now the economy would be nearly 6 percent or $1.6 trillion smaller than it would be if the government did not remove all undocumented immigrants.”

Anti immigration will never understand that. How about the anchor babies who will feed and care for them here when parents are deported?

RW's want mom and dad to pack up the kids and take them along for the ride back to Mexico.

Anyhow, as I was saying earlier in the thread, there are many reasons to be against illegal federal immigration laws:

1. Healthcare: remove all federal and state laws regulating healthcare. Allow Juan to use whatever UNREGULATED hospital charges the least
2. Criminal activity: define what a crime is OBJECTIVELY. Stop interfering with Juan's right to be gainfully employed so they won't be used by people for slave labor paying them very low wages, .
3- The Constitution (1787) is the Supreme Law of the Land so it should be amended pursuant to Article V. Not by racist judges .

Just to name a few.

Healthcare costs money. A lot of illegals do not pay their medical bills, and it is left up to the taxpayer.

Criminal activity includes a variety of illegal activities. Perhaps you should become better educated before making such silly comments.

This has nothing to do with racism. Perhaps you need to look up the definition of a racist too.

Just to name a few.

You skipped over some.

Why don't you give me a list of why you support illegal immigration. That is something I've been asking about in this thread repeatedly, yet no one can give me an answer except that they may save a few dollars on having their lawns mowed.

RW's want mom and dad to pack up the kids and take them along for the ride back to Mexico.

Can you make some comments that are NOT nonsensical. Of course, if mom and dad are deported, child will be deported with them because they are the child's legal guardians. That only makes sense.

Just to name a few.

You skipped over some.

Why don't you give me a list of why you support illegal immigration. That is something I've been asking about in this thread repeatedly, yet no one can give me an answer except that they may save a few dollars on having their lawns mowed.

save a FEW dollars?

Depending on how the government conducts its apprehensions, it would need to spend $100 billion to $300 billion arresting and removing all undocumented immigrants residing in the country, a process that we estimate would take 20 years. In addition, to prevent any new undocumented immigrants going forward, the government would at a minimum have to maintain current immigration enforcement levels. This results in an additional$315 billion in continuing enforcement costs over that time period.”

Social Program benefits for illegals for 20 years? $3 trillion.

You lose, douche bag.

Just to name a few.

You skipped over some.

save a FEW dollars?

Depending on how the government conducts its apprehensions, it would need to spend $100 billion to $300 billion arresting and removing all undocumented immigrants residing in the country, a process that we estimate would take 20 years. In addition, to prevent any new undocumented immigrants going forward, the government would at a minimum have to maintain current immigration enforcement levels. This results in an additional$315 billion in continuing enforcement costs over that time period.”

I already stated several times now that I don't support rounding up all illegal immigrants and deporting them. How about you focus on my posts and try to answer the questions I posed? That is how a discussion works.

Just to name a few.

You skipped over some.

save a FEW dollars?

I said to remove the incentives so that they no longer WANT to be here illegally. Now, address that.

Just to name a few.

You skipped over some.

save a FEW dollars?

I said to remove the incentives so that they no longer WANT to be here illegally. Now, address that.

and ive said ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS FOR OVER A DECADE rather than create more government ...

address THAT

Just to name a few.

You skipped over some.

save a FEW dollars?

and ive said ENFORCE THE LAWS ON THE BOOKS FOR OVER A DECADE rather than create more government ...

address THAT

So then you agree with me. Why are you yelling? You people need to calm the hell down. What is wrong with you?

Just to name a few.

You skipped over some.

save a FEW dollars?

address THAT

So then you agree with me. Why are you yelling? You people need to calm the hell down. What is wrong with you?

your ignorance ... suffering fools isn't my forte'

You skipped over some.

save a FEW dollars?

address THAT

your ignorance ... sufferig fools isn't my forte'

What ignorance is that? You just said that you agree with me. Now, stop insulting and try to discuss the issues like an adult. Thanks.

You skipped over some.

save a FEW dollars?

address THAT

your ignorance ... suffering fools isn't my forte'

You are an angry person. That's not my fault. Deal with your own problems instead of blaming strangers on the internet.

Forum List

Back