Could Trump Actually Deport 11 Million People?

Remember that correll and bripat are here for grins and chuckles.

If the immigrants were forced to leave, the agricombines and food processing plants would have to increase their wages dramatically.
Yes, exactly, dumbfuck. So how can you claim illegal aliens don't drive down the wages of American citizens?
Those are your silly words, you ignorant millennial. Don't forget your essential oils :). Either you are for a free enterprise system or you manipulate it. Obviously you are for statist intervention.

Both the conservatives and the liberals seek fascism - government supremacy - the conservatives want to tyrannize in the name of religion a god. The liberals in the name of the secular fatherland.

They do NOT have much choice to go on............ They put signs all over to avoid H1A ............. Hiring farm workers, pay minimum wages......... Lots of interest from nearby town but not enough and NO white Americans. The same story in janitorials, convalescence homes, home cares, etc etc etc..........
Time for ...
"Should the state provide a baseline income to all adult citizens? It need not be a lot - though it could be - but even a few thousand dollars a year would surely help many of the less fortunate in our society. I think it is a much better idea than targeted (non-universal) welfare benefits, for several reasons."
Philosophy, et cetera: Universal Basic Income
Basic income could replace all other forms of US welfare, and open up thousands of low paying jobs. Since everyone would be entitled to receive it, there's no reason why America's rugged individualists" should object.

If the immigrants were forced to leave, the agricombines and food processing plants would have to increase their wages dramatically.
Yes, exactly, dumbfuck. So how can you claim illegal aliens don't drive down the wages of American citizens?
Those are your silly words, you ignorant millennial. Don't forget your essential oils :). Either you are for a free enterprise system or you manipulate it. Obviously you are for statist intervention.

Controlling your border is "manipulating free enterprise?" How about operation Overlord? Was that also an attempt to manipulate free enterprise?

That has to be the dumbest claim posted in the last month.
So you admit you are a statist. I always thought you were fake.

You don't know what the word "statist" means, dumbass.

Controlling your border is "manipulating free enterprise?" How about operation Overlord? Was that also an attempt to manipulate free enterprise?

You don't know what "anarchist" means, little buddy.

Am I an anarchist or a statist? You can't seem to make up your mind.

So you admit you )

A Fascist

A Fascist

You obviously don't know what the term "fascist" means.

A Fascist

You obviously don't know what the term "fascist" means.
Yep, little faux anarchist. :lol:

A nice conversation between Trump supporters and Trump protesters

Here Are 10 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist

"The Justice Department sued his company — twice — for not renting to black people

"When Trump was serving as the president of his family’s real estate company, the Trump Management Corporation, in 1973, the Justice Department sued the company for alleged racial discrimination against black people looking to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.

"The lawsuit charged that the company quoted different rental terms and conditions to black rental candidates than it did with white candidates, and that the company lied to black applicants about apartments not being available. Trump called those accusations 'absolutely ridiculous' and sued the Justice Department for $100 million in damages for defamation.

"Without admitting wrongdoing, the Trump Management Corporation settled the original lawsuit two years later and promised not to discriminate against black people, Puerto Ricans or other minorities."

Correll, no, you do not speak for the "we" in our laws. You have no authority to do so.

The laws are as they are, but you have no authority to speak for them. You have no moral or legal right to use 'we.'

I remember a huge fight with someone who got disappeared because he had the same problem as you, and I suspect that person is coaching you. He was wrong then and you are now.

I am merely referencing the law/policy as it has been crafted by the democratically elected representatives of the people.

As a member of the group ie the People, that crafted these laws, I have every moral and legal right to use "we".

YOur conspiracy theories are of no interest to me.

Exactly. The government represents "us."

Correll, no, you do not speak for the "we" in our laws. You have no authority to do so.

The laws are as they are, but you have no authority to speak for them. You have no moral or legal right to use 'we.'

I remember a huge fight with someone who got disappeared because he had the same problem as you, and I suspect that person is coaching you. He was wrong then and you are now.
I am merely referencing the law/policy as it has been crafted by the democratically elected representatives of the people. As a member of the group ie the People, that crafted these laws, I have every moral and legal right to use "we". YOur conspiracy theories are of no interest to me.
Nope, and how you feelz is unimportant. You don't speak for 'we' except in your troubled mind.

It is NOT about how I feel.

It is about the fact that the Law is as written, ie these people are NOT welcome. OTherwise WE, THE PEOPLE would have changed the law.

Anyone can point out that obvious fact.,

AND as a member of that group, it is completely reasonable for me to use the word "We" .

Your refusal to face that simple fact is an issue of YOUR troubled mind.

In this I am not so much as Speaking FOR the People as pointing out what they/we have said.

I am merely referencing the law/policy as it has been crafted by the democratically elected representatives of the people. As a member of the group ie the People, that crafted these laws, I have every moral and legal right to use "we". YOur conspiracy theories are of no interest to me.
Nope, and how you feelz is unimportant. You don't speak for 'we' except in your troubled mind.

It is about the fact that the Law is as written, ie these people are NOT welcome. OTherwise WE, THE PEOPLE would have changed the law.

AND as a member of that group, it is completely reasonable for me to use the word "We" .

In this I am not so much as Speaking FOR the People as pointing out what they/we have said.
Total bullshit, all of your posts reek of overwrought melodramatic rants .

You cannot make sense with people who are anti-immigrants. They think we can survive with just white American workers.

Your post has no connection with reality, or anything that anyone not complete fringe has said, and certainly NOTHING to do with Trumps proposed policies.

Soooooo, That's really all there is to be said about that.

Well let's see...... You have your friends and your students here that clearly states that they hate immigrants and illegals that you supported and embrace. Where do you think you stand?
Your friends keep insisting we have enough unskilled white American workers to fill in....... From a real live experience that is not true Correll.,

1. I have said nothing about hating immigrants, legal or otherwise. I don't recall anyone else saying that either. That you can't understand that a Conflict of Interest and a desire to pursue MY interests is not about "hate" is just you being unable/unwilling to understand people different than you.

. You are welcome to post an example of me stating that I "hate" immigrants. Hint: Do'nt waste a lot of time looking.

2. I've disagreed with your racist belief system that there are jobs that whites can't do.

3. I want American jobs to go to Americans.

1. Seriously? I've been here for slightly over a year and I've encountered you several times. Your hatred to minorities are well known. Go back and read post of your fellow racist. Be honest once in a while.
2. I'm not a racist........ I like all kinds or races........ Whites, blacks, brown, yellow and purple........ My company are predominantly whites. My comments about whites not willing or cannot stand hard dirty labor are 100% correct. That's the reality. That has nothing to do with racist belief...... This is live experience you are dealing with...... My guess with most of you are either old timers that work very hard in the past or just plain zero experience.
3. You want American jobs goes to Americans only........ What is that supposed to mean? Knowing you as a racist and your cronies that are anti legal immigrants here........... You only want WHITE Americans to have these jobs. PERIOD..........That is where you and your cronies stand.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of me saying something racist. I have issued this challenge to many libs. NOne of them have been able to do so. You won't either.

2. When you state that a whole group of people defined by race is in some way inferior, ie not willing or able to work hard, that is racism as traditionally defined.

3. I want American jobs to go to Americans. I can't make that any simpler or clearer for you.

You cannot make sense with people who are anti-immigrants. They think we can survive with just white American workers.

Your post has no connection with reality, or anything that anyone not complete fringe has said, and certainly NOTHING to do with Trumps proposed policies.

Well let's see...... You have your friends and your students here that clearly states that they hate immigrants and illegals that you supported and embrace. Where do you think you stand?
Your friends keep insisting we have enough unskilled white American workers to fill in....... From a real live experience that is not true Correll.,

1. I have said nothing about hating immigrants, legal or otherwise. I don't recall anyone else saying that either. That you can't understand that a Conflict of Interest and a desire to pursue MY interests is not about "hate" is just you being unable/unwilling to understand people different than you.

. You are welcome to post an example of me stating that I "hate" immigrants. Hint: Do'nt waste a lot of time looking.

2. I've disagreed with your racist belief system that there are jobs that whites can't do.

1. Seriously? I've been here for slightly over a year and I've encountered you several times. Your hatred to minorities are well known. Go back and read post of your fellow racist. Be honest once in a while.
2. I'm not a racist........ I like all kinds or races........ Whites, blacks, brown, yellow and purple........ My company are predominantly whites. My comments about whites not willing or cannot stand hard dirty labor are 100% correct. That's the reality. That has nothing to do with racist belief...... This is live experience you are dealing with...... My guess with most of you are either old timers that work very hard in the past or just plain zero experience.
3. You want American jobs goes to Americans only........ What is that supposed to mean? Knowing you as a racist and your cronies that are anti legal immigrants here........... You only want white Americans to have these jobs. PERIOD..........That is where you and your cronies stand.
Yup that is Correll to a T.

Wow. Thank God and you for that content rich post.

That was so full of content, that I might have to stay up tonight reading it over and over till I understand it all.

Last edited:

Total bullshit, all of your posts reek of overwrought melodramatic rants .

Your dislike of my writing style does not change the fact that the Democratically enacted Laws of our nation, make it ILLEGAL for these people to be here.

That certainly fits the definition of the word, "unwelcome".

Do you have something to say that relates to that fact?

So the article title claims to talk about what America would be like without immigrants.

Nothing in there tells that.

There are a lot unsupported assertions, such as "The United States remains an immigrant nation, in spirit as well as in fact."

or "New Americans are true Americans".

But there are no descriptions of what this immigrant-less America would look like.

Would there be a smaller population? Would we have never taken California from Mexico, or not bought Alaska from Russia?

Would Fish and CHips be our national dish?

That you could read an article claiming to tell what America would look like without immigrants, and not notice that the article tells NOTHING about what America would look like without immigrants,

demonstrates that you accept what your Authority Figures ie the Media tells you WITHOUT QUESTION.

Blind partisanship.

Scared? Better adopt.

NOthing in your post addressed anything in my post.

My point stands, the article was nothing but partisan blather, and that you thought it was impressive does nothing but remove the last vestiges of your credibility.

Cry me river....... I've known you as a racist and your hatred against all minorities. What that tells you about your credibility?

My point stands, the article was nothing but partisan blather, and that you thought it was impressive does nothing but remove the last vestiges of your credibility.

You want to disagree?

Post the description from the article on what America would look like without immigrants.

Hint: you can't because it isn't there.

So, now you dodge, and lie.

I understand your point stand as a racist.... That's a given fact.
I don't dodge and lie like you. Do you think we have enough white Americans that can do all these jobs without immigrants? You are living in a fantasy world.

And yet, you still have not posted a single quote from the article that delivered on the promise of the article title, ie a description of what America would look like without immigrants.

Because you can't.

Because it is not there.

And, as a lib, you are too dishonest to admit that fact.

And further more.

I have challenged you to support your poisonous personal attack on me, ie "racist", and you will not be able to do so.

WHEN you fail, you should really consider apologizing.

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-28_11-29-40.jpeg
    upload_2016-5-28_11-29-40.jpeg
    11.6 KB · Views: 18

Jake , the problem with your position is the sheer hypocrisy of it. Liberals like yourself are adamant about the minimum wage, yet defend a position which demands that employers hire employees who won't be paid the minimum wage in order to make any sense.

Those agriculture farms should be paying the min wage. PERIOD. Whether that be to citizens or non citizens. Obviously if they have to pay the min wage that would disappear the argument of allowing illegals to remain in this country. Quite the conundrum you've found yourself in.

Farmers hire H1A workers........ That is far better than paying minimum wage....... How about janitorials in hospitals and incorporate world?
They get paid better than minimum wages...... There are no excuses.

This is so funny.

NOrmally libs like to pretend that illegals are doing the hard dirty jobs that no American will do.

And now you are claiming that one of the hardest jobs are done by LEGAL guest workers.

Arguing with libs is like fighting fog. Dishonest fog.

3. You want American jobs goes to Americans only........ What is that supposed to mean? Knowing you as a racist and your cronies that are anti legal immigrants here........... You only want WHITE Americans to have these jobs. PERIOD..........That is where you and your cronies stand.

1. I challenge you to post a quote of me saying something racist. I have issued this challenge to many libs. NOne of them have been able to do so. You won't either.

2. When you state that a whole group of people defined by race is in some way inferior, ie not willing or able to work hard, that is racism as traditionally defined.

3. I want American jobs to go to Americans. I can't make that any simpler or clearer for you.

That is the standard fall back on term when they have nothing. Lol. They've really taken ALL the meaning out of the word. Those of us capable of logic and who are not partisan hacks can easily see they are full of poo, so I wouldn't even let it bother you. :2up:

Forum List

Back