Could U.S. leave NATO in exchange for ending Ukraine War?

Well, there was no NATO deal for Ukraine, if there ever was to be one, it was decades away.

If you think it was okay for Putin to start a war and murder all if those innocent Ukrainian families and tear their country apart, just because the Ukraine might some day, join NATO then you are one sick human being imo! I hope that is not the case....
Umm, no. Biden and Kamala said Ukraine would be welcomed into NATO, which then Russia proceeded with their invasion.

I never said it was “okay” for them to start a war, I said it was the reality of the situation. It doesn’t matter how you or I “feel” about it, what matters is how Russia feels about it. They feel so strongly about it they were willing to start a war over it, and they did. Biden did everything he could to provoke it, because he masters in Washington wanted this war. This is how the real world works. This isn’t fantasy land were you get to tell Russia what to do. But fantasy land is where the left lives, along with your 70 genders.

Umm, no. Biden and Kamala said Ukraine would be welcomed into NATO, which then Russia proceeded with their invasion.

I never said it was “okay” for them to start a war, I said it was the reality of the situation. It doesn’t matter how you or I “feel” about it, what matters is how Russia feels about it. They feel so strongly about it they were willing to start a war over it, and they did. Biden did everything he could to provoke it, because he masters in Washington wanted this war. This is how the real world works. This isn’t fantasy land were you get to tell Russia what to do. But fantasy land is where the left lives, along with your 70 genders.
Looks like they were right about allowing Ukraine into NATO. Russia was and is a threat to their existence.

Now, Ukraine is doing the fighting and dying so that NATO doesn’t have to

You do understand how an income tax works?

The fact is they pay an overall tax rate lower than the average US worker
50% of American workers pay zero. The fact remains that the top 20% pay 80% of the federal income taxes collected, in other words, far more than their fair share.

50% of American workers pay zero. The fact remains that the top 20% pay 80% of the federal income taxes collected, in other words, far more than their fair share.

Many billion dollar corporations pay zero
The top pay more because they take the majority of the income
Due to the numerous deductions available to them, many pay a lower rate than working Americans
They also pay at a lower rate than they did a generation ago

The top pay more because they take the majority of the income
Due to the numerous deductions available to them, many pay a lower rate than working Americans
They also pay at a lower rate than they did a generation ago

"Many billion dollar corporations pay zero"

That's a crock of left wing crap.

You want the top to pay more because they have more income and that is exactly what happens. Dollar amounts are all that matter. Rates is left wing bullshit. You want the top to pay more and the top pay more.

"Many billion dollar corporations pay zero"

That's a crock of left wing crap.

You want the top to pay more because they have more income and that is exactly what happens. Dollar amounts are all that matter. Rates is left wing bullshit. You want the top to pay more and the top pay more.
Lets start at the top

How about this deal? Lets tell Putin he has 30 days to remove his army from Ukraine or the United states will nuke Moscow off the face of the planet 30 seconds after the deadline. We're not fucking around anymore.

As soon as we launch, he obliterates us also. MAD. No, why don't we quit funding a war that has nothing to do with us. Answer, perpetual war. That's all we know how to do.

As soon as we launch, he obliterates us also. MAD. No, why don't we quit funding a war that has nothing to do with us. Answer, perpetual war. That's all we know how to do.
We do the war good. The winning not so much anymore.

Putin didn’t start the war. Stop repeating state-run propaganda. Get informed.
images

Poking the Russian bear with NATO talk was unwise, but no excuse for further invasion. "Further" because we have to count the Crimean crime as part and parcel of Putin's sins. Now that the Russian Army and its equipment have been exposed for what they are, destroying as much as possible as quickly as possible is probably a good idea. That will put Vlad in a difficult position, one that even his co-conspirator Xi won't be able to help much with.
Putin won't negotiate; he has little to bargain with and also little more to lose. What the Russians will do with their government remains to be seen, but what can be done from the outside is quite problematic.

Poking the Russian bear with NATO talk was unwise, but no excuse for further invasion. "Further" because we have to count the Crimean crime as part and parcel of Putin's sins. Now that the Russian Army and its equipment have been exposed for what they are, destroying as much as possible as quickly as possible is probably a good idea. That will put Vlad in a difficult position, one that even his co-conspirator Xi won't be able to help much with.
Putin won't negotiate; he has little to bargain with and also little more to lose. What the Russians will do with their government remains to be seen, but what can be done from the outside is quite problematic.
How did that work out for Putin?

I am going to invade Ukraine so they can’t join NATO

Results in Russia getting their asses kicked, destroying their economy and Ukraine, Finland and Sweden joining NATO

How did that work out for Putin?

I am going to invade Ukraine so they can’t join NATO

Results in Russia getting their asses kicked, destroying their economy and Ukraine, Finland and Sweden joining NATO

Russia has advanced despite hundreds of billions from the US. None of those countries are in NATO. Most of Europe has become wise to our incompetent leadership.

Forum List

Back