Couple freed after 21 years in prison

What an ordeal. I feel for them, and I hope they can sue and get something out of it.

As to your comment about "outrage," not every case is going to get such a response. But I'd like to remind you, it's not just race that gets peoples' attention. Kaylee Anthony also got a ton of attention.

So, please, stop making false dichotomies.....not every criminal case can captivate America's attention, since otherwise we'd get nothing else done.

What an ordeal. I feel for them, and I hope they can sue and get something out of it.

As to your comment about "outrage," not every case is going to get such a response. But I'd like to remind you, it's not just race that gets peoples' attention. Kaylee Anthony also got a ton of attention.

So, please, stop making false dichotomies.....not every criminal case can captivate America's attention, since otherwise we'd get nothing else done.
You're right, whites being falsely accused and imprisoned or getting off for killing her child - can't hold a candle to falsely accusing police departments across the country as being racists

You're right, whites being falsely accused and imprisoned or getting off for killing her child - can't hold a candle to falsely accusing police departments across the country as being racists

Take a deep breath, go back, and read slowly. Try to actually read, without seeing what you THINK I'm going to say.

Because you got it wrong the first time.

This case was primarily based on recovered memories at a time when recovered memories was the fad.

Using recovered memories as a basis for criminal charges is a lot like the Salem witch trials but without the rye mold excuse.

Take a deep breath, go back, and read slowly. Try to actually read, without seeing what you THINK I'm going to say.

You are the one with reading difficulties. Every single supposed murder of a black man by a white cop has been a false claim yet the same people rush in and make claims that have nothing to do with the facts or reality, then incite violence and law breaking aided and abetted by the Main Stream Press and the President. And then when it is shown to be a false claim after months of race baiting and lies the President and the race baiters all double down on the riot causing claims by insisting that they were denied Justice.

Remind me of the last time a white was murdered where any of that happened? Any riots? Any claims by the President that a Federal prosecution would follow. Remind us of the last time Holder held murdering blacks to the fire of a federal prosecution for denying a white victim their civil rights.

Clearly it is you who misunderstood. I completely grasped your silly attempt at deflection and addressed it bringing us back to the op's discussion

You are the one with reading difficulties. Every single supposed murder of a black man by a white cop has been a false claim yet the same people rush in and make claims that have nothing to do with the facts or reality, then incite violence and law breaking aided and abetted by the Main Stream Press and the President. And then when it is shown to be a false claim after months of race baiting and lies the President and the race baiters all double down on the riot causing claims by insisting that they were denied Justice.

Remind me of the last time a white was murdered where any of that happened? Any riots? Any claims by the President that a Federal prosecution would follow. Remind us of the last time Holder held murdering blacks to the fire of a federal prosecution for denying a white victim their civil rights.

Gawd, not this lying whine again.

How about you try to stick to the topic?

You wanna whine some more about how whites are trod upon, start the 6 thousandth thread on it. And please, try to include a bit of truth, wouldja?

Gawd, not this lying whine again.

How about you try to stick to the topic?

You wanna whine some more about how whites are trod upon, start the 6 thousandth thread on it. And please, try to include a bit of truth, wouldja?
My thread MY topic and it is right on que the whining is you complaining about reality and facts.

Forum List

Back