Court Rules--LEGAL To Fire Homo's!

That's it. Prove you're getting weaker by the moment.

Your sullen tears taste delicious.
cartman-tears-o.gif
What they really fear is that gay marriage will have a lower divorce rate as heterosexuals...

That you think I fear any faggot is hilarious.

When it comes to divorce rates, there isn't but one situation that I can control. To use divorce as an example is laughable much like faggots thinking their marriages will ever be to the same level as my heterosexual one. They're still 2nd class no matter what.
How un-American of you..Be sure to scream the part of equality and justice for all , the next time you recite the pledge of allegiance...

Don't like it? Tough shit. Maybe you and mdk can get together. You both support abnormal behavior.
I support your choice in your lifestyle also.....I believe in the freedom to live as you please, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others...

cartman-tears-o.gif
What they really fear is that gay marriage will have a lower divorce rate as heterosexuals...

What they truly fear is irrelevancy. When faced with it they throw temper tantrums like a toddler denied. I love it, though. It provides endless hours of entertainment.

The temper tantrum was thrown by abnormal faggots like you thinking you'll ever be on the level of my marriage.

I hope I can pick up the shatter remains of my life knowing that I don't have the support of some whiny internet random.

Because of what you are and what you support, it was shattered before you ever came on here. That's why you don't get.

image.gif

cartman-tears-o.gif

When it comes to divorce rates, there isn't but one situation that I can control. To use divorce as an example is laughable much like faggots thinking their marriages will ever be to the same level as my heterosexual one. They're still 2nd class no matter what.
How un-American of you..Be sure to scream the part of equality and justice for all , the next time you recite the pledge of allegiance...

Don't like it? Tough shit. Maybe you and mdk can get together. You both support abnormal behavior.
I support your choice in your lifestyle also.....I believe in the freedom to live as you please, as long as it does not infringe on the rights of others...

Mine isn't abnormal.

What they truly fear is irrelevancy. When faced with it they throw temper tantrums like a toddler denied. I love it, though. It provides endless hours of entertainment.

The temper tantrum was thrown by abnormal faggots like you thinking you'll ever be on the level of my marriage.

I hope I can pick up the shatter remains of my life knowing that I don't have the support of some whiny internet random.

Because of what you are and what you support, it was shattered before you ever came on here. That's why you don't get.

View attachment 83772

You should cry because you're a faggot. It isn't normal and you should be sad.

Mine isn't abnormal.
That is for you to live, you are not everyone..

Mine isn't abnormal.

I also don't accept abnormal and deviant behavior. That's what you expect.

View attachment 83772

I am as happy as pig in slop watching you melt faster than an ice-cream cone in August. More please!

Mine isn't abnormal.

Nobody gives a shit what you accept or not. True story.

View attachment 83772

I am as happy as pig in slop watching you melt faster than an ice-cream cone in August. More please!

I'm still as solid in my beliefs as I've ever been. It's you that's not sure but you keep pushing it.

Mine isn't abnormal.

Nobody gives a shit what you accept or not. True story.

Nobody gives a shit each time a faggot gets AIDS. Maybe you'll be next.

Mine isn't abnormal.

Good for you, no one is forcing, killing or subjugating of fellow Americans to allow gays to marry, unlike how so called Christians and their affiliates treated gays for centuries...that is abnormal behavior also..

You're still a 2nd class faggot and will always be. That's where you belong. Deep down you're upset knowing that.

Actually, he is upset that a federal appeals court announced that the 1964 Civil Rights Act doesn't apply to sexual orientation, only sex. He's losing it because that distinction was just formally set as a new precedent. He knows the USSC can't rewrite the Act, only Congress can. So what he knows now is, that in order for sexual orientation to finally get the stamp of "class" cemented, the US Supreme Court will have to perform the duties of the legislative branch...failing that, Congress will have to debate the matter and amend the Act to reflect a new category based on behaviors...just some but not others the majority also objects to...

Actually, he is upset that a federal appeals court announced that the 1964 Civil Rights Act doesn't apply to sexual orientation, only sex. He's losing it because that distinction was just formally set as a new precedent. He knows the USSC can't rewrite the Act, only Congress can. So what he knows now is, that in order for sexual orientation to finally get the stamp of "class" cemented, the US Supreme Court will have to perform the duties of the legislative branch...failing that, Congress will have to debate the matter and amend the Act to reflect a new category based on behaviors...just some but not others the majority also objects to...

Why would I be upset? The ruling was correct as the Civil Rights Act doesn't mention sexual orientation. Keep beating that straw man, ding dong.

Why would I be upset? The ruling was correct as the Civil Rights Act doesn't mention sexual orientation. Keep beating that straw man, ding dong.
They want you to be upset because they are....They have lost their special status as the leaders of bigotry and social bias hypocrites...

Forum List

Back