Court Rules--LEGAL To Fire Homo's!

I absolutely support the struggle that gay Americans have waged for equality in this nation. They are winning that struggle. Which makes you a loser.

Do you also support polygamist-Americans and their struggles for equality? How about cleptomaniac Americans? Bulimic Americans (why do we force them to practice their eating-orientation in a bathroom stall, they should have vomit urns on every table in every restaurant.)...

You understand the difference between habitual behaviors and a static class like race, right? There is no such thing as a "gay American". Just because your cult created the term, doesn't make it valid. There are only Americans doing this or that thing. You can't call someone a "behavior-American".. only a class-American. Behaviors aren't a class of people; otherwise all of the possible human behaviors must, via the edicts of "equality", have their own class and protections. Equality means that no group doing habitual behaviors and thereby giving themselves a special name-hyphen-"American", can be left out of the special-protections/class arena.

People like LL claim to support equality and equal protection until you expect them to support such things in situations they disagree with. I've asked so many of the same sex marriage supporters whether or not they applied the concept of equal protection to brother/sister, mother/son, or father/daughter marriages I've lost count. What I haven't lost count of is how many that claim to support equal protection oppose it when it comes to marriages they don't think should take place. It's not hard to keep count of zero. They clamor about two people that love each other being able to get married and no one should stop them until those two people are in categories they think shouldn't get married. That's when they find all sorts of excuses to exempt equal protection.

Perhaps if you whine like a little bitch some more it might make a difference, but I doubt it.

Perhaps if you'd quit being a little bitch . . . enough said. I doubt you will.

I love watching irrelevant crybabies lash out. I grow stronger with each sullen tear that leaves your bloodshot eyes. :crybaby:

I absolutely support the struggle that gay Americans have waged for equality in this nation. They are winning that struggle. Which makes you a loser.

Do you also support polygamist-Americans and their struggles for equality? How about cleptomaniac Americans? Bulimic Americans (why do we force them to practice their eating-orientation in a bathroom stall, they should have vomit urns on every table in every restaurant.)...

You understand the difference between habitual behaviors and a static class like race, right? There is no such thing as a "gay American". Just because your cult created the term, doesn't make it valid. There are only Americans doing this or that thing. You can't call someone a "behavior-American".. only a class-American. Behaviors aren't a class of people; otherwise all of the possible human behaviors must, via the edicts of "equality", have their own class and protections. Equality means that no group doing habitual behaviors and thereby giving themselves a special name-hyphen-"American", can be left out of the special-protections/class arena.

People like LL claim to support equality and equal protection until you expect them to support such things in situations they disagree with. I've asked so many of the same sex marriage supporters whether or not they applied the concept of equal protection to brother/sister, mother/son, or father/daughter marriages I've lost count. What I haven't lost count of is how many that claim to support equal protection oppose it when it comes to marriages they don't think should take place. It's not hard to keep count of zero. They clamor about two people that love each other being able to get married and no one should stop them until those two people are in categories they think shouldn't get married. That's when they find all sorts of excuses to exempt equal protection.

Perhaps if you whine like a little bitch some more it might make a difference, but I doubt it.

I love watching irrelevant crybabies lash out. I grow stronger with each sullen tear that leaves your bloodshot eyes. :crybaby:

If you support faggot marriages, you grow weaker by the minute.

That's it. Let it all out, whiner. :itsok:

Here is the extensive list of things you can do about fags getting hitched:

1. Jack
2. Shit

1. Jack
2. Shit

That's it. Prove you're getting weaker by the moment.

1. Jack
2. Shit

Your sullen tears taste delicious.
cartman-tears-o.gif

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

Still growing weaker, I see.

The only thing you taste is the dick you've been sucking, faggot.

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif
What they really fear is that gay marriage will have a lower divorce rate as heterosexuals...

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

And it tastes like victory. lol

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

If you're doing it, you've chosen to be a loser.

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif
What they really fear is that gay marriage will have a lower divorce rate as heterosexuals...

What they truly fear is irrelevancy. When faced with it they throw temper tantrums like a toddler denied. I love it, though. It provides endless hours of entertainment.

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

That you think I fear any faggot is hilarious.

When it comes to divorce rates, there isn't but one situation that I can control. To use divorce as an example is laughable much like faggots thinking their marriages will ever be to the same level as my heterosexual one. They're still 2nd class no matter what.

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

What they truly fear is irrelevancy. When faced with it they throw temper tantrums like a toddler denied. I love it, though. It provides endless hours of entertainment.

The temper tantrum was thrown by abnormal faggots like you thinking you'll ever be on the level of my marriage.

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

He added while the tears streamed down his face. :crybaby:

cartman-tears-o.gif

He added while the tears streamed down his face. :crybaby:

No tears, faggot. I live a normal life. You will always be abnormal no matter what you're able to do.

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

When it comes to divorce rates, there isn't but one situation that I can control. To use divorce as an example is laughable much like faggots thinking their marriages will ever be to the same level as my heterosexual one. They're still 2nd class no matter what.
How un-American of you..Be sure to scream the part of equality and justice for all , the next time you recite the pledge of allegiance...

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

The temper tantrum was thrown by abnormal faggots like you thinking you'll ever be on the level of my marriage.

I hope I can pick up the shatter remains of my life knowing that I don't have the support of some whiny internet random.

1. Jack
2. Shit

cartman-tears-o.gif

How un-American of you..Be sure to scream the part of equality and justice for all , the next time you recite the pledge of allegiance...

Don't like it? Tough shit. Maybe you and mdk can get together. You both support abnormal behavior.

cartman-tears-o.gif

I hope I can pick up the shatter remains of my life knowing that I don't have the support of some whiny internet random.

Because of what you are and what you support, it was shattered before you ever came on here. That's why you don't get.

Forum List

Back