Covid-19 Deaths under Biden Surpass Deaths during Trump Administration

The fire started under trump, who did nothing to put it out.

Now Joe's putting it out.
Joe is putting it out? WTF---he said that he can't do anything really. The number of DEATHS is up........and he has done nothing but violate peoples civil rights forcing them to take faux vaccines that likely will fuck up (remember Obama saying everything Biden touches, he fucks up) people getting natural immunity from the mutated weaker strains.

In the meanwhile, this a-hole has cost taxpayers trillions with his "fucked up" response and money funnelling bribe kickback schemes.

These are the facts....

Unvaccinated redneck Trump cultists have declared war on vaccinated people. They love their freedom right. Why mention the deaths now? They were avoidable, but the cultists say no. Go complain to someone who gives a shit. The vaccinated know you are the enemy now. Too bad I'm not in charge.
Blacks make up one of the highest unvaccinated groups. Rednecks?

You totally glossed over the fact that when Trump took office, we started out with very few cases.

How many cases did we have in January 2017, Genius?
You and I remember how DEMOCRATS attempted to brand Trump as a racist for halting travel from China. I'm calling it, Dems are not even human beings.

You totally glossed over the fact that when Trump took office, we started out with very few cases.

How many cases did we have in January 2017, Genius?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Which is why this thread sucks gigantic balls, and you just destroyed the OP for me. How do you draw a comparison of deaths when something like a killing virus just gets started, the president leaves office after a year, then the next leader inherits a disaster with deaths? This is not apples to apples comparison.

No worries... So many Trump Fuckups, it's hard to remember them all.

I did miss that he pulled us out of the WHO. Probably a lot of others
Another pulled out of your butt attempt to smear trump---by every metric Trump helped and did better than veggie JOE, Obama, the Clintons and the Bushes.

And don't even try the economy BS, as we just coming out of Bidens puppet masters bioweapon covid with JOE doing nothing but stealing taxpayers money and peoples rights.

Treated it seriously, for one...
How? Be specific. Was it when he turned down the advice to buy millions of home tests? Ignoring therapeutics?

Bleating GETTHEJAB GETTHEJAB GETTHEJAB isn’t a plan, Moron.

Trump handed Biden a Covid win and Biden fucked it up.
Dude, get a grip on reality. Trump didn't develop anything. Responsible people in research did. Biden hasn't created anything either, nor will he.

But Trump didn't develop anything. After Trump found out he lost, Covid was never on his radar. Actually, it never was. Responsible people created vaccines.
You are delusional.

Get educated on Operation Warp Speed, Simpleton.

Forum List

Back