Covid 19 Killed My Aunt Today

My 11 year old favorite computer died today. Of cornona virus bullshit overload.

But it's not the loss it might have been!

I've taken a leaf from Planned Parenthood and am already selling the parts. While they're still warm!

I'll miss it but I have others, including one I adopted. OK, it's a different color than the others but,hey, that's diversity for you. Yes, I plead guilty to virtue signaling. Shamelessly.

This comment is among the most disgusting that I have ever read on USMB or elsewhere. Dana7360 and family have suffered a significant and life-changing loss today. Keep your stupid politics out of it and have some decency.
Like death angel, he is just another one of the many anonymous, yellow-bellied cowards who spend their lives hiding behind an internet connection.

Guaranteed they are both ball less little pussies in real life.

My 11 year old favorite computer died today. Of cornona virus bullshit overload.

I've taken a leaf from Planned Parenthood and am already selling the parts. While they're still warm!

I'll miss it but I have others, including one I adopted. OK, it's a different color than the others but,hey, that's diversity for you. Yes, I plead guilty to virtue signaling. Shamelessly.

Asshole.

Agree.

This is not the thread for comments like that!

She was a great woman. She spent her life helping people and spreading love and joy.

She is my favorite aunt and am honored to have grown up with her in my life.

I'm very angry that she had to die alone like all victims of the virus.

This virus is real. It kills. Please, everyone, take it seriously.
did she have pre existing condition?

The doctors told you she died from it, or had it?

Just stop.

She was tested a week ago yesterday. The confirmation of the virus came last Thursday.

She died today.

She was 88 years old. She was in a rehab nursing facility because she fell and was doing very well rehabilitating from the injuries from the fall.

She got the virus at the facility.

Go away. If you dan't be civil and human, just please don't reply.
88 years old! I am sorry for your sense of loss but 88 is a long life. Too bad she was in a nursing home. Those places are deadly petri dishes. Was there no one in the family who would open their home to her?

She was a great woman. She spent her life helping people and spreading love and joy.

Sorry to hear this Dana, I know we often disagree, however I respect you and your views. I am so sorry for your loss, I can't imagine how you feel. Sunday my wife and I spoke on what would happen if we had to die alone or worse yet, knew the other would die alone. Again, so sorry.

So, I'm sorry for your loss- however, her immune system was weakened from fighting infection from the fall and she caught the flu in a Nursing Home re-hab center. Correct?

No one, even the godvernment, or a vaccination, can protect from weakened conditions of age- nor can anyone rob your memory bank where you have deposited memories that will last til your time is up. It's withdrawal time. It's why deposits are made in a savings acct- be happy you made many deposits. This is a reason why we do it.

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I lost my most beloved aunt, who was my Godmother and almost sister and was there within hours of my birth, suddenly when she was only 52, so I have some idea of what you are going through. There is not much to say anymore than this. I hope that you and your family find peace and comfort. Remember that she always loved you.

Thank you very much Lysitrata.

She was my favorite aunt. The last adult from my youth left alive. Now she's gone.

My mom and her were best friends. She was my dad's sister and they were extremely close.

She married her childhood sweetheart and they had many wonderful decades together.

I know all four of them are in the afterlife partying and watching over us.

I'm just very angry she had to die alone. Everyone else had all of us there around them. My aunt had to die alone. That is what's killing me the most.

She was such a great woman. She didn't deserve to die alone.

No one does.

No, she didn't. Fate is so completely nasty, sometimes. But she didn't really die alone, because she knew how much she was loved and took that knowledge with her wherever she went.

My aunt (USAF) was stationed at Ramstein, Germany at the base hospital there. She went to church one Sunday, got changed into hiking clothes, went on a hike with her co-workers, and dropped dead in the woods. The plane bringing her back home was grounded by weather several times, as it was January in Germany. I will never forget. I lost a large piece of my heart.

Please get some rest and then talk it out with anyone and everyone.

Peace.

I'm so sorry for your loss. Things like what you experienced are so much worse. It's unexpected and the person didn't get to live to their full potential and have a long life. You didn't get to say goodbye.

Yes the death takes a part of you when it happens.

My cousin was so upset with my aunt's DNR and living will which only allowed air. Nothing more. Which was what my mom, dad and grandmother did too.

I told him I saw it as their last act of love to us. They took the responsibility. They didn't force us to see them hooked up to machines. They didn't force us to have to make the decision to turn any machine off. They didn't force us to have to live the rest of our lives knowing we had to do that.

It's still hard to see them waste away but it is their choice.

I'm glad you didn't have to see that with your aunt. You are blessed in that way.

I'm very sorry to learn of this Dana.

Do accept my deepest and most sincere condolences.

What part of the country is this, if you don't mind me asking?

did she have pre existing condition?

The doctors told you she died from it, or had it?

Just stop.

She was tested a week ago yesterday. The confirmation of the virus came last Thursday.

She died today.

She was 88 years old. She was in a rehab nursing facility because she fell and was doing very well rehabilitating from the injuries from the fall.

She got the virus at the facility.

Go away. If you dan't be civil and human, just please don't reply.

I live in a hot zone. My aunt has the virus and is hospitalized. Two members of my church have it; a good friend had it; a coworker's husband has it. My daughter's friend had it.

Yesterday, we learned that my husband's aunt lost a close family member to it.

I still think much of this has been overblown.

Now what?

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I lost my most beloved aunt, who was my Godmother and almost sister and was there within hours of my birth, suddenly when she was only 52, so I have some idea of what you are going through. There is not much to say anymore than this. I hope that you and your family find peace and comfort. Remember that she always loved you.

Thank you very much Lysitrata.

She was my favorite aunt. The last adult from my youth left alive. Now she's gone.

My mom and her were best friends. She was my dad's sister and they were extremely close.

She married her childhood sweetheart and they had many wonderful decades together.

I know all four of them are in the afterlife partying and watching over us.

I'm just very angry she had to die alone. Everyone else had all of us there around them. My aunt had to die alone. That is what's killing me the most.

She was such a great woman. She didn't deserve to die alone.

No one does.

I'm sorry for your loss. She knew you loved her, so you were with her when she died the same way she will be with you forever in your heart and memory.

Thank you very much.

I laugh just like her. So when I laugh I can hear her.

I'm a chocolate addict. Just like her. Godiva is her favorite. The next time you buy chocolate buy some Godiva. Smile and enjoy it.

Compassionate human.

My sympathies on your loss I’m grateful that no one I know has gotten this so far.

Thank you very much.

I was very stupid. I thought I would get through this without knowing anyone who got it. I was so wrong.

I hope you never know anyone who dies from it. It forces the person to die alone. Which in my opinion is very wrong. No one should die alone.

My sympathies on your loss I’m grateful that no one I know has gotten this so far.

Compassionate human.

Sorry for your loss. I imagine an old computer stores a lot of memories.
Asshole!!!!

Forum List

Back