Covid 19 Killed My Aunt Today

Dana lost a very close loved one, she wasn't politicizing it, she was telling us how and sharing her personal suffering. It is a loss and we need to respect her for sharing and put away the politics for once.
He blamed Wuhan flu. His aunt had an accident, it happens. To blame her death on this flu is politicizing it IMO. My own mother fell and broke her hip and died three weeks later. She was a swimmer. Stop with blaming the flu on all deaths. My condolences, it happens.

Dana is a female, and you don't have a clue how her aunt died, you are speculating and pushing an agenda. I believe Dana, had it not been for the virus, she would be alive, they quarantined her, they would not let her see anyone, so I am pretty sure if it was accident. As you stated, you have just an opinion, she has what the doctors told her and I'll take their medical knowledge over yours, as all you have is anecdotal evidence.

She was a great woman. She spent her life helping people and spreading love and joy.

She is my favorite aunt and am honored to have grown up with her in my life.

I'm very angry that she had to die alone like all victims of the virus.

This virus is real. It kills. Please, everyone, take it seriously.
If she knew that she was loved, the word "alone" is not one that I would use to describe her.

God bless you and the rest of your family always!!!

Holly

Nature intended people to grow, have and raise children until they can have children and then die. Nature did not intend for people to live into their 80s or 90s or not even their 70s. Additionally, the infirm kept alive by medicine even though their immune systems are seriously compromised are also victims of this "scourge".

Viruses are strange things. Renegade strains of RNA which are perhaps agents of nature intended to rectify that which is unnatural.

At the end of the day, nature will win...always.

She was a great woman. She spent her life helping people and spreading love and joy.

Hi Dana.
I've often wondered what the 7360 stood for in your handle. After reading you OP, I surmise it stands for the years you will enjoy with your Aunt and your other loved ones when you reach another life and only turn one. That's a lot of lifetimes of love and joy to come. Please take care

Sorry to hear this. I think if a relative wants to take the risk and agrees to self isolate for 14 days they should be allowed.
Seems MA is having real trouble in their old folks establishments. HAve a daughter with Asthma, if she were to come down with it and it turned south the one thing that aint happening is her dying alone, dont care what the damn Dr says that aint happening. That is inhumane.

did she have pre existing condition?

The doctors told you she died from it, or had it?

Asshole.
That makes me an asshole? I feel bad the dude lost his aunt. I lost a wife a mother a father and none of them died due to Wuhan flu and neither did his aunt

Fuck off.

Sorry for your loss, Dana.

Thank you very much Billy.

I hope you get to do what I thought I would get to do.

Get through this without losing anyone to this virus.
Thanks. Well, so far so good.
This has been the worst year ever.
People do need to take this seriously.

I am so sorry Dana :(

Sorry for your lose. Do you know what treatment was administered by the hospital?

Just stop.

She was tested a week ago yesterday. The confirmation of the virus came last Thursday.

She died today.

She was 88 years old. She was in a rehab nursing facility because she fell and was doing very well rehabilitating from the injuries from the fall.

She got the virus at the facility.

Go away. If you dan't be civil and human, just please don't reply.
My mother fell in her kitchen, broke her hip, got anesthesia dementia after surgery to repair the hip and died three weeks later. She was a swimmer at age 84. She was healthy as a Fox. Yet died.

I feel bad for your loss but your aunt most likely didn’t die because of Wuhan flu. Sometimes life events change our lives and our loved ones. Be honest though.
"Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is the official name given by the World Health Organization (WHO) to the disease caused by SARS-CoV-2 (formerly known as 2019-nCoV), the new coronavirus that surfaced in Wuhan, China in 2019 and spread around the globe. The WHO considers COVID-19 to be a pandemic, a disease outbreak that covers a wide geographic area and affects an exceptionally high proportion of people. "

Liberals, solely governed by hyper emotionas and victimization will find great venting opportunity in this thread
When you reach 60+ youve been through a lot of front line family and friends deaths
Grandparents, parents, brothers and sisters, children and spouses.
Aunts uncles cousins and in laws just not the same thing.

Who are you to say? Perhaps YOUR aunts, uncles and inlaws are not as valued, but don't put it out there as fact for everyone.

Just stop.

She was tested a week ago yesterday. The confirmation of the virus came last Thursday.

She died today.

She was 88 years old. She was in a rehab nursing facility because she fell and was doing very well rehabilitating from the injuries from the fall.

She got the virus at the facility.

Go away. If you dan't be civil and human, just please don't reply.
88 years old! I am sorry for your sense of loss but 88 is a long life. Too bad she was in a nursing home. Those places are deadly petri dishes. Was there no one in the family who would open their home to her?

Sometimes, it's not a matter of being willing to open your home. My mom kept my dad home as long as she could, until it became apparent that his condition was bad enough that she was actually endangering him by doing so. He needed trained medical staff on hand at all times, so she made the choice to put him in a care home. Of course, she also promptly got a job at the home so that she could be with him every day.

Liberals, solely governed by hyper emotionas and victimization will find great venting opportunity in this thread
When you reach 60+ youve been through a lot of front line family and friends deaths

Who are you to say? Perhaps YOUR aunts, uncles and inlaws are not as valued, but don't put it out there as fact for everyone.
Totally agree. I was raised by my mother and my aunt.

Not a huge fan of yours but sorry for your loss. Hope we can all become more human after this thing

The cause of death will not be known until the autopsy which will never be done because all deaths are currently caused by covid-19

I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I lost my most beloved aunt, who was my Godmother and almost sister and was there within hours of my birth, suddenly when she was only 52, so I have some idea of what you are going through. There is not much to say anymore than this. I hope that you and your family find peace and comfort. Remember that she always loved you.

Compassionate human.

If someone actually asks you for your opinions and judgements, THAT would be a good time to offer them. Until then, please assume that no one has asked because no one values you.

You definitely have a point there. My mother, for example, was raised by her aunt after her mother died giving birth to her and her father abandoned her. I didn't even bother going to my grandmother's funeral (no one did except the pastor and one other person, so I hear), but I was heartbroken when my mother-in-law died. My husband neither knows nor cares if his brothers are alive and kicking, but he'd be devastated if my sister or her husband died.

What else was wrong with her?

Just stop.

You people are sick.

I will just scroll by all replies from people like you.

Your hate for everyone who isn't like you has killed your soul.

You just aren't worth my time.

What do you mean “like him”

Forum List

Back