Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

Not sure why you guys can't get this... Trump and Pence CREATED their own controversy and they tweeted about it to draw attention to it.

Exactly and you fell for it to because here you are talking about it. Congrats! He got us all.

Uh no? I'm only talking about it because it was obviously planned, which means him and Trump are actually spending time thinking about this instead of doing their jobs running the country... and the fact they used TAX DOLLARS to do it. How many of your tax dollars were wasted by the players kneeling?

Since the DOD pays the NFL to have players out there for the National anthem? I’m not sure but is does cost us taxpayers.

Excuse me what? The DoD pays the players to be out there for the anthem? The NFL used to charge the DoD to be able to come out and do their thing, but they got called out for that last year and changed it.

Do you have any idea how much money it costs for the VP to travel and then have security to and from the game, and at the game?
It was only a stopover. He had somewhere else to go after. Still, it cost some $ for the detour.

True, but America has paid for that type of travel and security since the 1700’s, they all use that travel to push their agendas, just like Pence did today.

Trump Calls for Boycott if N.F.L. Doesn’t Crack Down on Anthem Protests

SOMERSET, N.J. — President Trump on Sunday called for football fans to boycott N.F.L. games unless the league fires or suspends players who refuse to stand for the national anthem, saying that players must “stop disrespecting our flag and country.”

Trump Calls for Boycott if N.F.L. Doesn’t Crack Down on Anthem Protests

trump should fire Pence!

Oh wait, he can't

Not sure why you guys can't get this... Trump and Pence CREATED their own controversy and they tweeted about it to draw attention to it.

Exactly and you fell for it to because here you are talking about it. Congrats! He got us all.

Uh no? I'm only talking about it because it was obviously planned, which means him and Trump are actually spending time thinking about this instead of doing their jobs running the country... and the fact they used TAX DOLLARS to do it. How many of your tax dollars were wasted by the players kneeling?

Since the DOD pays the NFL to have players out there for the National anthem? I’m not sure but is does cost us taxpayers.

Excuse me what? The DoD pays the players to be out there for the anthem? The NFL used to charge the DoD to be able to come out and do their thing, but they got called out for that last year and changed it.

Do you have any idea how much money it costs for the VP to travel and then have security to and from the game, and at the game?

No I don’t know what it cost, nor do I care. Every President has gone to events and have gone on vacations and I believe that is their right and we pay for it because it is part of the deal. The fact you don’t like how they spend it, is mute. Obama and Biden campaigned every day during their eight years in office and they traveled and traveled and used their travels to promote their agenda, what Pence did was no difference, he promoted his agenda.

It was WASTED money just so him and Trump can further they ridiculous agenda against fucking NFL football players.

You fucking people are so fucking stupid to the point of ridiculousness. You are comparing professional athletes and their responsibilities to that of the President and VP of the United States. I'm totally amazed that you can't fucking discern how this should be about number #185 on the list of importances for Pence and Trump on the list of top 100 things they should be paying attention to.

The real mockery of national anthem was by Vice President Pence

A mockery was made of the national anthem all right.

But it wasn’t by the San Francisco 49ers who knelt during it.

Vice President Mike Pence turned the anthem into a prop Sunday, co-opting it for a stunt that served no other purpose than to sow division and further enrage the administration’s conservative base. That it likely deflected attention from yet more neo-Nazi protests in Charlottesville was all the better.

“For more than a year, members of our team have protested the oppression and social injustices still present in our society. While some may not have taken a knee or raised a fist, we have all shared the desire to influence positive change,” the 49ers said in a statement issued last weekend on behalf of the players, coaches, ownership and staff.

If there was any team Pence was guaranteed of seeing protest, it would be the 49ers. Yet he went to the game, anyway.

Please, though, tell me again how it’s the players who are so disrespectful.

The real mockery of national anthem was by Vice President Pence ~ USA Today
That it likely deflected attention from yet more neo-Nazi protests in Charlottesville was all the better.
You got a link?

You didn't hear that the Neo-Nazis returned to Charlottesville?

Richard Spencer brought his white nationalist crew back to Charlottesville in the dark of night
No. Guess I didn't listen to the news long enough this a.m.

The less attention we pay to that scum, the better. I don’t want to give them the time of day.

What amazes me is we live in a country that allows disgusting scum like them the right to get a permit and demonstrate. More proof that we take our freedoms to heart.
I'm not so sure I like the idea of them congregating and lurking around in the middle of the night like that. One of these days they won't be playin' with those torches. Does it seem like they're taking a page straight from the Klan's book? Spooky, letting them get up to that nonsense again.

It is their right and if we stop them because we object to their message, then who is next? We have free speech and the right to assemble. It would be far more disturbing if the government didn’t allow anyone to do this.

Vice President Mike Pence turned the anthem into a prop Sunday, co-opting it for a stunt that served no other purpose than to sow division and further enrage the administration’s conservative base. That it likely deflected attention from yet more neo-Nazi protests in Charlottesville was all the better.

“For more than a year, members of our team have protested the oppression and social injustices still present in our society. While some may not have taken a knee or raised a fist, we have all shared the desire to influence positive change,” the 49ers said in a statement issued last weekend on behalf of the players, coaches, ownership and staff.

If there was any team Pence was guaranteed of seeing protest, it would be the 49ers. Yet he went to the game, anyway.

That it likely deflected attention from yet more neo-Nazi protests in Charlottesville was all the better.
You got a link?

Richard Spencer brought his white nationalist crew back to Charlottesville in the dark of night

They are disgusting human beings.
"They are disgusting human beings."

As bad as females? Better? worse?
Do you need a pussy hat?

I agree neonazis are disgusting human beings. I also find it disgusting that the cville mayor is trying to use the law to punish them for gathering for ten minutes. I also find it disgusting that the police followed their bus to the cville limits to make sure they left.

They, like the players, like those of us who find the players to be pigs, all have 1st Amendment rights.

But, you seem to really need a pussy hat.

He didn’t make him do anything he didn’t already want to do. Just as no one made the players do anything they didn’t want to do.
"He didn’t make him do anything he didn’t already want to do. "

You could not possibly know that. Therefore, you just made it up.

So people can make you do whatever they want you to do? Interesting, people can’t make me do anything I don’t want to do. I didn’t know I was the only one.
And now you are pulling a little bait-and-switch, removing the idea the president may have ordered Pence to do something and replacing it with the falsely equivalent idea of "Anyone can make anyone do whatever they want". then, you insist that the argument is about this, instead.

No you said Pence was made to leave and I am saying he isn’t made to do anything he doesn’t want to do and the fact you won’t answer it shows that I made my point. Thanks for the concession buttercup.
No, Trump said he was made to leave. Pay attention! And your childish argument to the contrary is, "Nobody can force anyone to do anything!". I will forward your deep thoughts to Trump.

Again, if Pence didn’t want to go, he didn’t have to. Good grief are you a kid or are you just that dense?

It's NOT the same. He went there (On the tax payer's dime) to a place he KNEW players would kneel, just to leave and then make a statement about it
Goverment employees have constitutional rights, too.

The more you know...

Yes they have rights, but when they use tax dollars that don't belong to them, to exercise their rights, then there is a problem.
So if I worked for the government my salary doesn't belong to me. That's rich.

You got a link?

Do you need a pussy hat?

I agree neonazis are disgusting human beings. I also find it disgusting that the cville mayor is trying to use the law to punish them for gathering for ten minutes. I also find it disgusting that the police followed their bus to the cville limits to make sure they left.

They, like the players, like those of us who find the players to be pigs, all have 1st Amendment rights.

It was a comment at someone who used "female" as an insult. Just poking fun at him for it. Settle down, sorry to trigger you.

It's NOT the same. He went there (On the tax payer's dime) to a place he KNEW players would kneel, just to leave and then make a statement about it
Goverment employees have constitutional rights, too.

The more you know...

Yes they have rights, but when they use tax dollars that don't belong to them, to exercise their rights, then there is a problem.
So if I worked for the government my salary doesn't belong to me. That's rich.

You got a link?

Do you need a pussy hat?

I hope you are kidding. There is a difference between salary, which would mean Pence would pay for his travel to the game, for the game ticket, and for the security, and the costs for the government.

"He didn’t make him do anything he didn’t already want to do. "

You could not possibly know that. Therefore, you just made it up.

So people can make you do whatever they want you to do? Interesting, people can’t make me do anything I don’t want to do. I didn’t know I was the only one.
And now you are pulling a little bait-and-switch, removing the idea the president may have ordered Pence to do something and replacing it with the falsely equivalent idea of "Anyone can make anyone do whatever they want". then, you insist that the argument is about this, instead.

No you said Pence was made to leave and I am saying he isn’t made to do anything he doesn’t want to do and the fact you won’t answer it shows that I made my point. Thanks for the concession buttercup.
No, Trump said he was made to leave. Pay attention! And your childish argument to the contrary is, "Nobody can force anyone to do anything!". I will forward your deep thoughts to Trump.

Again, if Pence didn’t want to go, he didn’t have to. Good grief are you a kid or are you just that dense?
Haha, okay. Nah, i think I'll go with Pence felt he had little choice, as he was asked by his boss. And you can go with, "Nobody can force anyone to do anything!". fine by me.

Trump: You're really hurting our budget, Puerto Rico!

also Trump: Mike, fly to Indiana for 2 seconds to show how much you hate black people

I'm not so sure I like the idea of them congregating and lurking around in the middle of the night like that. One of these days they won't be playin' with those torches. Does it seem like they're taking a page straight from the Klan's book? Spooky, letting them get up to that nonsense again.

Letting them? So you are saying that certain people should be deprived of their rights based on... what?
Burning, hanging and otherwise terrrorizing the black community. Now I guess we can add the Jewish community to the list.
Since you asked, that's maybe what they ought to have their rights deprived to do. I don't think we have to stand back and do nothing. They are dangerous people with hate in their bellies.

Letting them? So you are saying that certain people should be deprived of their rights based on... what?
Burning, hanging and otherwise terrrorizing the black community. Now I guess we can add the Jewish community to the list.
Since you asked, that's maybe what they ought to have their rights deprived to do. I don't think we have to stand back and do nothing. They are dangerous people with hate in their bellies.

Pretty sure burning and hanging people is illegal.

Internet mocks Pence's Colts game walkout

A lot of people called the whole display a costly publicity stunt. Pence reused a photo he had posted to Twitter in 2014 and had a statement ready to go after walking out.

upload_2017-10-8_14-15-1.png

Internet mocks Pence's planned Colts game walk-out

Forum List

Back