Crazy Mike Pence leaves Colts-49ers game after 49ers players didn't respect the flag

That it likely deflected attention from yet more neo-Nazi protests in Charlottesville was all the better.
You got a link?

You didn't hear that the Neo-Nazis returned to Charlottesville?

Richard Spencer brought his white nationalist crew back to Charlottesville in the dark of night
No. Guess I didn't listen to the news long enough this a.m.

The less attention we pay to that scum, the better. I don’t want to give them the time of day.

What amazes me is we live in a country that allows disgusting scum like them the right to get a permit and demonstrate. More proof that we take our freedoms to heart.
I'm not so sure I like the idea of them congregating and lurking around in the middle of the night like that. One of these days they won't be playin' with those torches. Does it seem like they're taking a page straight from the Klan's book? Spooky, letting them get up to that nonsense again.

It is their right and if we stop them because we object to their message, then who is next? We have free speech and the right to assemble. It would be far more disturbing if the government didn’t allow anyone to do this.
Nope. Not buying it. That is exactly how the Nazi's and Hitler came to power. By politely allowing their right of free speech and all.

The real mockery of national anthem was by Vice President Pence

A mockery was made of the national anthem all right.

But it wasn’t by the San Francisco 49ers who knelt during it.

Vice President Mike Pence turned the anthem into a prop Sunday, co-opting it for a stunt that served no other purpose than to sow division and further enrage the administration’s conservative base. That it likely deflected attention from yet more neo-Nazi protests in Charlottesville was all the better.

“For more than a year, members of our team have protested the oppression and social injustices still present in our society. While some may not have taken a knee or raised a fist, we have all shared the desire to influence positive change,” the 49ers said in a statement issued last weekend on behalf of the players, coaches, ownership and staff.

If there was any team Pence was guaranteed of seeing protest, it would be the 49ers. Yet he went to the game, anyway.

Please, though, tell me again how it’s the players who are so disrespectful.

The real mockery of national anthem was by Vice President Pence ~ USA Today
That it likely deflected attention from yet more neo-Nazi protests in Charlottesville was all the better.
You got a link?

Richard Spencer brought his white nationalist crew back to Charlottesville in the dark of night

They are disgusting human beings.
"They are disgusting human beings."

As bad as females? Better? worse?
Do you need a pussy hat?

I agree neonazis are disgusting human beings. I also find it disgusting that the cville mayor is trying to use the law to punish them for gathering for ten minutes. I also find it disgusting that the police followed their bus to the cville limits to make sure they left.

They, like the players, like those of us who find the players to be pigs, all have 1st Amendment rights.

But, you seem to really need a pussy hat.
Gimme that hat, buster. Good for the Mayor and the cops. They most likely didn't have a permit. Harass the shit out of them

OldLady said:
Since you asked, that's maybe what they ought to have their rights deprived to do. I don't think we have to stand back and do nothing. They are dangerous people with hate in their bellies.
^in favor of thought crimes.

Or go protest.

OldLady said:
Since you asked, that's maybe what they ought to have their rights deprived to do. I don't think we have to stand back and do nothing. They are dangerous people with hate in their bellies.

Or go protest.
I don't tolerate intolerance and I'll be goddamned if I champion their rights to spread their obscenities.

You got a link?

They are disgusting human beings.
"They are disgusting human beings."

As bad as females? Better? worse?
Do you need a pussy hat?

I agree neonazis are disgusting human beings. I also find it disgusting that the cville mayor is trying to use the law to punish them for gathering for ten minutes. I also find it disgusting that the police followed their bus to the cville limits to make sure they left.

They, like the players, like those of us who find the players to be pigs, all have 1st Amendment rights.

But, you seem to really need a pussy hat.
Gimme that hat, buster. Good for the Mayor and the cops. They most likely didn't have a permit. Harass the shit out of them
Why is it good when a goverment official abuses authority, especially when someone is practicing a right?

upload_2017-10-8_14-21-13.png

upload_2017-10-8_14-23-35.png

No. Guess I didn't listen to the news long enough this a.m.

The less attention we pay to that scum, the better. I don’t want to give them the time of day.

What amazes me is we live in a country that allows disgusting scum like them the right to get a permit and demonstrate. More proof that we take our freedoms to heart.
I'm not so sure I like the idea of them congregating and lurking around in the middle of the night like that. One of these days they won't be playin' with those torches. Does it seem like they're taking a page straight from the Klan's book? Spooky, letting them get up to that nonsense again.

It is their right and if we stop them because we object to their message, then who is next? We have free speech and the right to assemble. It would be far more disturbing if the government didn’t allow anyone to do this.
Nope. Not buying it. That is exactly how the Nazi's and Hitler came to power. By politely allowing their right of free speech and all.
OMG....you are serious.

OldLady said:

Or go protest.
I don't tolerate intolerance and I'll be goddamned if I champion their rights to spread their obscenities.

At what point does having unpopular ideas cross the line into criminal behavior? Is it only when white people think them?

OldLady said:

Or go protest.
So you are against the 1st Amendment.

DIVISIVE is always the way to go , what good American wants to stand with scum OldLady ,
There's disagreement, Pismoe, and then there's intentional divisiveness. I know where you stand. I don't agree with it.

Both acts are divisive, and both are peaceful ways to protest. As an American I am for both ways to protest. It is America and we have people using their freedom of expression to make political points.

Soldiers gave their lives and sacrificed for this right to protest.
I agree in theory about fans' right to protest the protest. I am very concerned that the President is spending his weekend thinking up ways to keep this at a full boil, knowing it is not good for the sport or the people. The people need to listen to each other. Stuff like this makes it too loud for anyone to actually hear. It's not good, imo. It's not that I don't agree with the fans' rights, but I'm really worried/disgusted that the President is a cheerleader for the anti-protesters.
Correct. Trump doesn't give a rat's ass about "respecting the flag". He is using people to fellate himself.

We bow to your expertise in self-fellatio. Must me nice to be that flexible!

OMG....you are serious.

Scary, isnt it? She's mild mannered compared to the hundreds of thousands of rabid left-wing fanatics on facebook. The NYT comments section would make George Orwell turn over in his grave.

This journalist puts this issue exactly how I feel. You guys (And you know who you are) need to take a few minutes to read this. This part of his article is pretty funny though.

"Next up, Mike Pence will attend an R-rated movie and walk out in protest if there is any foul language, violence or adult situations. ( :rofl: )

If Pence was truly offended by the Niners and the Colts on Sunday, he was seeking the opportunity to be offended. And if he was seeking the opportunity to be offended, then he was doing it to create a dramatic moment where he could claim to be standing up for all those offended Americans.

Trump loves this wedge issue as a distraction. He knows blatantly trying to exploit the issue will earn cheers from his base. It always does in politics."

Vice President's NFL walkout is nothing more than political grandstanding

Richard W. Painter‏ @RWPUSA 1h1 hour ago
Richard W. Painter Retweeted Donald J. Trump

Thanks for wasting a quarter of a million dollars of OUR money flying him around for this. We'll have to sack him too.

Richard W. Painter added,

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump
I asked @VP Pence to leave stadium if any players kneeled, disrespecting our country. I am proud of him and @SecondLady Karen.
230 replies2,071 retweets5,023 likes

This was a story that Trump and Pence did on purpose. Pence went to a game that he KNEW players would kneel, just so he could leave and spin into something more. Fuck him and Trump. They are trolls. They literally just did a real life troll on the American public to create even more fuel to the fire of dividing our country.

I really don't understand how people can continue to support these guys.
I have been saying since November, "Nah, he's not really dangerous, he's not really nuts." But he's escalating. With every outrageous act that earns him attention from the media and kudos from his base, it makes him feel more comfortable with pushing the envelope farther. He is President. This is not okay. There is stuff to actually think about rather than causing more division between black and white. Holy shit, Lewdog. He's beginning to give me the willies.

Bout time you finally saw the light! I'm amazed it's taken this long for you...
No, I have personal experience with what a flaming narcissist is like and a lot of the "mentally ill" stuff that people were arguing before doesn't stand up. The shrinks who early on saw the malevolent streak saw more than I did. I like to be sure before forming my opinions, is all.

So how long have you been that way?

Forum List

Back