Crazy Vegan Mother

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I think this is taking your beliefs in "veganism" or any other such thing just too far! Also, how can this woman be a vegan? She is fat???!!!! Good Lord, how much nuts must she eat?

Vegan Mom Sarah Markham Faces Criminal Charges Over Underweight Baby

n-SARAH-MARKHAM-large.jpg

A Florida woman who allegedly refused to take her underweight infant to a hospital faces criminal charges.

Sarah Markham was scheduled to go before a judge on Tuesday in an effort to regain custody of her child.

In June, doctors discovered thatMarkham's baby was dehydrated and had lost 10 percent of his body weight.

The mother was told to take the child to a hospital for treatment, but police say she opted not to do so. She was arrested, and CPS took her child away.

A doctor had previously prescribed baby formula to supplement Markham's breast milk, but she allegedly did not want to use the formula because of her vegan beliefs.

Some vegans are fat like some cows are fat. Carbs pack the blubber on if they come in faster than you burn them off. Babies, or anyone growing need lots of protein, since that's what's mostly in demand. Getting a complete protein is possible with veggies but requires some knowledge and discipline.

From what I gather this kid is still breast feeding.

So if she only wants to feed her kid with breast milk isn't that her choice?

Besides I thought that breast feeding is the better way isn't that the meme these days?

Besides I thought that breast feeding is the better way isn't that the meme these days?
I agree with Mr.H. I think her milk was lacking, I'm guessing protein is the problem. Tofu milk probably doesn't cut it.

It is better if the mother is well nourished.

My vegan niece is a fatass, and nursed her kid.

The kid has never had a bite of any food from "the poor animals".

Not cow's milk, cheese or eggs.

The kid is autistic.

Umm, has anyone realized that since she is feeding her child milk from a human being (herself, being an animal), that it is quite contradictory? If she wanted to remain true to her vegan beliefs, she would be feeding that child SOY formula. They make that for babies who are lactose intolerant.

My vegan niece is a fatass, and nursed her kid.

The kid has never had a bite of any food from "the poor animals".

Not cow's milk, cheese or eggs.

The kid is autistic.
That sucks. Autism seems to be on the rise, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a connection.
It is on the rise because a) it gets the kid a crazy check for life, and b) it is over-diagnosed in order to get kids crazy checks for life.

I agree with Mr.H. I think her milk was lacking, I'm guessing protein is the problem. Tofu milk probably doesn't cut it.

Breasts don't give "tofu milk". Nor is "protein the problem". Vegan diets can be more than enough for a baby.

Anyway -

I just read of an example of a parents refusing a blood transfusion because of their religious beliefs. The child died. Glad to see the judge stepped in on this one.

What kind of mother allows her child's health to suffer to a life threatening degree instead of feeding it formula?

Thanks! Finally someone gets the point. Not to mention, her insistence upon breastfeeding is not being adherent to veganism, since breast milk would be considered an animal product! Maybe she is just too stupid to be mother?

Some vegans are fat like some cows are fat. Carbs pack the blubber on if they come in faster than you burn them off. Babies, or anyone growing need lots of protein, since that's what's mostly in demand. Getting a complete protein is possible with veggies but requires some knowledge and discipline.

Well then she must NEVER get off her fat arse because she is quite large for someone who claims to be a vegan. Never have I personally seen a fat vegan or vegetarian for that matter. Most of them are quite thin.

She is a Seventh Day Adventist. That explains everything. Well, she has Zimmerman's attorney.

Breasts don't give "tofu milk". Nor is "protein the problem". Vegan diets can be more than enough for a baby.

Anyway -

I just read of an example of a parents refusing a blood transfusion because of their religious beliefs. The child died. Glad to see the judge stepped in on this one.
I know you can't refrain from being an asshole, but I was speaking tongue in cheek.

Anyway -

The doctor disagrees with you apparently but I'm awed at you powers to diagnose the child from a remote location with a few words about the incident.

The old saying goes 'you are what you eat' is timeless and true to a large extent. That's why the food source of the animal you eat matters to those that care.

Well then she must NEVER get off her fat arse because she is quite large for someone who claims to be a vegan. Never have I personally seen a fat vegan or vegetarian for that matter. Most of them are quite thin.
You never saw my fatass, sloppy niece.

Anyway -

I know you can't refrain from being an asshole, but I was speaking tongue in cheek. Dragging your anti-religion bias into this is just stupid. Vegans can be at least as fundamentalist.

Anyway -

The doctor disagrees with you apparently but I'm awed at you powers to diagnose the child from a remote location with a few words about the incident.

The old saying goes 'you are what you eat' is timeless and true to a large extent. That's why the food source of the animal you eat matters to those that care.

She is a Seventh Day Adventist. That explains everything. Well, she has Zimmerman's attorney.

In another article, she said her religious adviser told her what to do in order to please god and insure her place in heaven.

Anyway -

I know you can't refrain from being an asshole, but I was speaking tongue in cheek.

Anyway -

I am having some acorn-fed venison sausage this morning.

Very good.

Forum List

Back