Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
What you are posting is only speculation.

Why Did Ancient Cultures Build these Amazing Stone Monuments?

So, there are all these amazing megalithic stone monuments found all over the world, built over the millennia by civilizations as varied as the locations in which they are found, and as the monuments themselves. Unfortunately, in most cases we don't really know why (or even how) they built these monuments, since the cultures have disappeared and mostly left no written accounts of their purpose or anything behind. And in many cases we don't even know why they were abandoned.

Mysterious Monuments and Who Built Them
once again you're rationallizing....what I posted is fact as there is empirical to support it..

You have tools you can't prove what they were used for. I don't think they will melt them down to find out what is in that copper to give it the strength needed.

How did we go from me bringing up the pyramids as proof that early man were not ignorant goat herders to this ?
bullshit! the tools were found at the site and were shown to match the cuts, grooves and stone splitting they were designed for.
also the tools were recreated using the same materials and techniques the ancient tools
used and they worked.
there is no need to melt anything down .
in REAL science there is this new fangled gadget call a spectrograph it's been around since 1884.
it gives an accurate reading of the purity of any given metal...

For your listening pleasure Daws sorry I have been rude at times.

What do I know of Holy? - Addison Road - YouTube
instead of some unnecessary preaching ,why don't you just man up and admit you were wrong.
it a sure fire way to earn my respect...you should try it sometime

When I think I am wrong I will admit to it but just because someone found some copper tools there is no way you can get me to believe copper was the only metal used in constructing the pyramids.

instead of some unnecessary preaching ,why don't you just man up and admit you were wrong.

I will concede you have superior evidence for your view then I have for mine.

Now lets get back to the my question to you that you have ignored. How did life begin ? How did the first cell form if it was not by a designer ?

Now lets get back to the my question to you that you have ignored. How did life begin ? How did the first cell form if it was not by a designer ?
asked and answered

When I think I am wrong I will admit to it but just because someone found some copper tools there is no way you can get me to believe copper was the only metal used in constructing the pyramids.
the power of denial is strong with this one!

asked and answered

Refresh my memory,I don't believe you offered an explanation for my question. If you provided the answer please post it again.

Well I know that copper is extremely soft and I just can't imagine it being strong enough to do what the Egyptians did in the construction of the pyramids. But my whole reason for posting the pyramids was to show they were extremely smart people and that is obvious especially if they did only use copper tools. God even when I lose I win. Remember you made the claim that early man was ignorant goat herders that lived in caves.

I shot that theory down eh ?

Daws I think one time you used the theory of Abiogenesis as to how life started then when I poked holes in that theory you admitted that you did not know how life started. But then you said that does not mean a designer was needed and I showed that a designer was needed and proved it.

Let's pick it up from there why did you change your mind about Abiogenesis ? Is your answer still you have no clue how life started ?

I do owe you an apology sort of,it was not you that made the ignorant goat herder comment recently that was HUGGY you just thanked him for his comment. I guess if I look further through your posts I can find where you made that comment.

Well I know that copper is extremely soft and I just can't imagine it being strong enough to do what the Egyptians did in the construction of the pyramids. But my whole reason for posting the pyramids was to show they were extremely smart people and that is obvious especially if they did only use copper tools. God even when I lose I win. Remember you made the claim that early man was ignorant goat herders that lived in caves.

I shot that theory down eh ?
no. sadly most people even today are ignorant and you just proved that in spades.

Daws I think one time you used the theory of Abiogenesis as to how life started then when I poked holes in that theory you admitted that you did not know how life started. But then you said that does not mean a designer was needed and I showed that a designer was needed and proved it.

Let's pick it up from there why did you change your mind about Abiogenesis ? Is your answer still you have no clue how life started ?
you assume that I changed my mind on abogenesis. what I said was NO ONE KNOWS HOW LIFE ON EARTH BEGAN INCLUDING YOU AND ALL YOUR CREATIONIST ASS HATS.
YOU PROVED NOTHING AS YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE JUST SPECIOUS SPECULATION.

Please provide an example of observed vertical change in a living, observable species, i.e., a species moving to more complexity, not less. We can't even agree on what evolution means vs. adaptation.

Who/what is the mythical common ancestor?

At what definitive point does the origin of life school of thought end and evolution begin?

Where does Darwin's tree of life begin??

Since Montrevant went silent, perhaps Huggy or Dawsy would like to take a shot at these?

As to the definition of fitness, it would basically be the animal best able to survive and reproduce.

Ahhh. The famous Darwinian circular reasoning. Animinals survive and reproduce because they are the type of animals that survive and reproduce. This, my friend, does not constitute an agreed upon scientific definition of fitness. And the TOE comes crashing down as the foundation for the house of cards is revealed to be totally bogus.

As to the definition of fitness, it would basically be the animal best able to survive and reproduce.

Ahhh. The famous Darwinian circular reasoning. Animinals survive and reproduce because they are the type of animals that survive and reproduce. This, my friend, does not constitute an agreed upon scientific definition of fitness. And the TOE comes crashing down as the foundation for the house of cards is revealed to be totally bogus.

I'm sorry, how exactly does that work?

Certain characteristics can make an organism better able or more likely to survive and reproduce. Obviously, those organism that survive and reproduce are the ones that pass on their dna.

The problem is that there are so many varied characteristics and it is not always obvious what affect one may have. I don't see how the fact that there is no specific formula for what will make something more likely to survive and reproduce invalidates the theory of evolution.

Please provide an example of observed vertical change in a living, observable species, i.e., a species moving to more complexity, not less. We can't even agree on what evolution means vs. adaptation.

At what definitive point does the origin of life school of thought end and evolution begin?

Since Montrevant went silent, perhaps Huggy or Dawsy would like to take a shot at these?

I do not feel a need to try and explain or prove evolutionary theory to you. I have more than once admitted I am a layman about the subject. You're free to disbelieve it if you like. What bothers me is the insistence that ID is a scientific theory or that evolution is based entirely on either lies or faith.

I will, however, answer one of those questions. The origin of life ends and evolution begins once life exists. The first is about HOW life came about, the second is about WHAT happens once there is life. Even if, as you seem to believe, evolution is completely wrong and abiogenesis nothing but a fantasy, that's still true.

you assume that I changed my mind on abogenesis. what I said was NO ONE KNOWS HOW LIFE ON EARTH BEGAN INCLUDING YOU AND ALL YOUR CREATIONIST ASS HATS.

What I presented showed the impossibility of the theory of abiogenesis.

Look what you are up against.

Right-Handed (Dextro) Amino Acids

I do not feel a need to try and explain or prove evolutionary theory to you. I have more than once admitted I am a layman about the subject. You're free to disbelieve it if you like. What bothers me is the insistence that ID is a scientific theory or that evolution is based entirely on either lies or faith.

I will, however, answer one of those questions. The origin of life ends and evolution begins once life exists. The first is about HOW life came about, the second is about WHAT happens once there is life. Even if, as you seem to believe, evolution is completely wrong and abiogenesis nothing but a fantasy, that's still true.
bump!

What I presented showed the impossibility of the theory of abiogenesis.

Look what you are up against.

Right-Handed (Dextro) Amino Acids
bias source with no actual evidence

what you presented is an opinion that fits your pov it isn't evidence and doesn't invalidate the theory, you only wish it did.
what you posted( What I presented showed the impossibility of the theory of abogenesis.-ywc) as always, was a declaratory statement with no basis in fact!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back