Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, but I don't think the easter bunny could have created all we see. Rabbits don't show much intelligence do they ?
since the easter bunny is not a "normal" rabbit there is no reason to assume he or she could not do what you claim god does.
both are the creation of myth, so any thing is possible.
btw your need to believe in god it see evidence story is nonsense.real evidence is there for everyone to see.

Ignoring my questions daws ?
since you haven't asked any questions in several pages but have been proselytizing like a mother fucker.
I'd have to say no.
nice dodge

Read your post to Irish Ram and your assertion, then maybe you will understand my response or not :lol:

your response was meaingless, my first answer stands you an asshole with reading comp problems ...if it wasn't so hilarious ,it would be sad.

Truth hurts don't it.

The universe had a beginning. Time and space had a beginning. That means matter had a beginning. Where did the matter come from to form the universe and life ?

You, of course, will claim tht "the gods did iit".

So, substantiate your claim to gods. Who or what were the magical, supernatural gods who created your magical, supernatural gods?

Other than your "because I say so", claim to the contrary, there is no reason to believe that your gods were not themselves created by a hierarchy of other gods.

false! you have no proof of design or a designer so as always you're talking out your ass.
it seems the concept of having actual proof ..befuddles you not surprising

Do you have evidence for the first molecular machines being designed by a random chance process ?without the evidence by your reasoning you are talking out your ass Daws.
NO, but then again YOU have no evidence to prove they had to be designed.
none at all.
you assume that since there is a void in actual scientific data on the subject that your fairy tale fill that void.
that's not only dishonest but it's forcing your belief into an area where objectivity must remain or it's no longer science ,but dogma.
I'd say you were trying to replace science with superstition to help the last days along.
but neither one of you are that smart or that subtle

So by your reasoning you are doing what you claim I was doing. :D

Read your post to Irish Ram and your assertion, then maybe you will understand my response or not :lol:

your response was meaingless, my first answer stands you an asshole with reading comp problems ...if it wasn't so hilarious ,it would be sad.

Truth hurts don't it.

The universe had a beginning. Time and space had a beginning. That means matter had a beginning. Where did the matter come from to form the universe and life ?
it's seems to be hurting you all the time.
again you are assuming facts not in evidence.

since the easter bunny is not a "normal" rabbit there is no reason to assume he or she could not do what you claim god does.
both are the creation of myth, so any thing is possible.
btw your need to believe in god it see evidence story is nonsense.real evidence is there for everyone to see.

since you haven't asked any questions in several pages but have been proselytizing like a mother fucker.
I'd have to say no.
nice dodge

Did you forget this one.

If the moon had started receding from being in contact with the earth, it would have taken only 1.37 billion years to reach its present distance. This is the maximum possible age far too young for evolution and much younger than the radiometric dating method assigned to moon rocks. What say you ?

This one to.

Not convenient,it's reality. If everything is suffering from entropy which it is, How is everything still here after 13 to 20 billion years ?

Last edited:

Truth hurts don't it.

Why do you hate science Daws ?

Everyone is in agreement with this except the loons.

So where did the matter come from Daws ?

YAHWEH created everything perfect and sin brought forth entropy,we are living in man's world not YAHWEH'S world. The imperfections we see in this world was the result of man's rebellion.
wow! how convenient ! it's a nice line of bullshit though!
totally unfounded in reality , it a classic dodge.
appealing to a non existent authority when your ass in in a crack !:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not convenient,it's reality. If everything is suffering from entropy which it is, How is everything still here after 13 to 20 billion years ? Once a car gets a rust spot it's just a matter of time before the car is ate up by rust.

If the moon had started receding from being in contact with the earth, it would have taken only 1.37 billion years to reach its present distance. This is the maximum possible age far too young for evolution and much younger than the radiometric dating method assigned to moon rocks. What say you ?
I say your full of shit.
yes entropy exists, but your explanation for it has no basis in fact (god did it)
you can stop the crap the earth being too young because your info again is erroneous

Do you have evidence for the first molecular machines being designed by a random chance process ?without the evidence by your reasoning you are talking out your ass Daws.
none at all.
you assume that since there is a void in actual scientific data on the subject that your fairy tale fill that void.
that's not only dishonest but it's forcing your belief into an area where objectivity must remain or it's no longer science ,but dogma.
I'd say you were trying to replace science with superstition to help the last days along.

yep your a stupid asshat.
it's no claim you do it constantly .
NO TOO TOUGH A CONCEPT FOR YOU.

I'd have to say no.
nice dodge

Did you forget this one.

This one to.

Not convenient,it's reality. If everything is suffering from entropy which it is, How is everything still here after 13 to 20 billion years ?
FUNNY YOU'D PICK THAT AS i WROTE IT LONG BEFORE YOU posted the first time.

wow! how convenient ! it's a nice line of bullshit though!
totally unfounded in reality , it a classic dodge.
appealing to a non existent authority when your ass in in a crack !:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not convenient,it's reality. If everything is suffering from entropy which it is, How is everything still here after 13 to 20 billion years ? Once a car gets a rust spot it's just a matter of time before the car is ate up by rust.

I say your full of shit.
yes entropy exists, but your explanation for it has no basis in fact (god did it)
you can stop the crap the earth being too young because your info again is erroneous

Do the math for yourself dummy.

the moon is receding from Earth at about 4 cm per year, and the rate would have been greater in the past. The moon was never closer than 18,400 km , known as the Roche Limit,Earth’s tidal forces would have prevented it, the result of different gravitational forces on different parts of the moon would have blew it up.

none at all.

yep your a stupid asshat.
it's no claim you do it constantly .
NO TOO TOUGH A CONCEPT FOR YOU.

So you are admitting to being a stupid asshat ? You know what they say when someone is outmatched and has no answer he resorts to childish insults.

I'd have to say no.
nice dodge

Did you forget this one.

This one to.

It's a fact ,if humans have over 5,000 genetic disorders from the time we were supposedly to come into existence According to evolutionist opinions, Why do not all our ancestors have more genetic disorders ?

Truth hurts don't it.

appealing to nonexistent authority
again! "Everyone" who the fuck is everyone?...you must mean that tiny group of willfully ignorant bible thumping halfwits called creationists.
who circle jerk to pseudoscience and mis understood passages of the bible.
when in reality the are the laughing stock of scientists, the general public and their fellow Christians.

again! "Everyone" who the fuck is everyone?...you must mean that tiny group of willfully ignorant bible thumping halfwits called creationists.
when in reality the are the laughing stock of scientists, the general public and their fellow Christians.

The heads of the fields of science.

Dodge !!!

The more you post the more you get exposed. You are in over your head.

Daws you might do better in a political forum or a forum talking of acting ,something like theatre.

Last edited:
Did you forget this one.

This one to.

It's a fact ,if humans have over 5,000 genetic disorders from the time we were supposedly to come into existence According to evolutionist opinions, Why do not all our ancestors have more genetic disorders ?

It's as though you exist in an intellectual vacuum. It seems that the supermagical, supernatural addled share that syndrome.

How do you know that our ancient ancestors did not share many of the genetic disorders that we share? Hint: without a population of those ancient ancestors to test, how would one gather samples or perform genetic tests for many of those disorders?

For that matter, how is it that in the short time span of 6,000 years that your gods' design went so horribly wrong unless your gods are a) stupid, b) incompetent designers, or c), they're playing a cruel joke on you.

When you can predict the future with accuracy, the way SkyGod has, then I'll accept your opinion.
Until then, SkyGod rules.

Your skygod is, among other things, a fortune teller?

You make a mistake in proposing that your skygods have predicted the future. Unless of course you can make a credible case for your gods doing that.

So make your case.

I'm breathless with anticipation.

Hollie, would you prefer our founding fathers conducted themselves like Arafat, or Mohammed?
They thought lying about peace while preparing for slaughter was an honorable thing.
Here is Arafat backtracking on his signing of a peace treaty, equating his actions with what Mohammad did:
"This agreement, I am not considering it more than the agreement which had been signed between our prophet Mohammed and Koraish....."
(The agreement with Koraish allowed Mohammed to pray in Mecca, which was under Koraish control, for ten years. When Mohamed grew stronger two years later, he abrogated the agreement, slaughtered the tribe of Koraish and conquered Mecca.)

I’m not making any sense of your comment. If you had been familiar with the Founding Fathers of the US, you would have known that in almost all of their writings, it is evident that many of the FF’s were Deists. They believed in a creator, but not a god or gods such that Christianity or the bible offered. Instead, Deism suggests a "supreme author" of existence but not one such as the Christian gods who necessarily were involved in the daily, spiritual requirements or needs of humanity.

Deism was very popular at the time, but waned when Darwin's Origin of Species presented (by implication) that a “creator” of existence was not necessarily required. As a case in point to example Deism as being embraced by a FF, Thomas Jefferson's Bible ends with Jesus crucified and nothing more. He does not return from the dead, which is absolutely essential from a Christian perspective. Jefferson "believed in Jesus Christ" as a philosopher, but not as a god incarnate. Thomas Paine, of whom it was said, "Without Paine's pen, Washington's sword would never have been wielded", was a thorough-going Deist who's "Age of Reason" deconstructed the bible completely. Benjamin Franklin also uses very deist-sounding terminology, although Franklin did waver back and forth and his autobiography clearly depicts this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back