Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
False.

A pathetic dodge as usual. When your arguments are crashing around you, its a convenient tactic to run and hide which defines your arguments. If you can't cut and paste from creationist websites, you have nothing to contribute.

Umm, isn't that just what I said to you? This isn't 3rd grade Holly, where you repeat the same thing back at the other person.

Your usual tactics of sidestepping.

Nice sidestep, Holly. You never really do answer any questions put forth to you. I'm starting to think you might have a learning disability.

Last edited:
False.

A pathetic dodge as usual. When your arguments are crashing around you, its a convenient tactic to run and hide which defines your arguments. If you can't cut and paste from creationist websites, you have nothing to contribute.

Umm, isn't that just what I said to you? This isn't 3rd grade Holly, where you repeat the same thing back at the other person.

If you're not prepared either emotionally or intellectually to address the posts of others, you should take your various gods and go elsewhere.

Typical emotional and intellectually unprepared response. You really need some new material.

If you're not prepared either emotionally or intellectually to address the posts of others, you should take your various gods and go elsewhere.

Typical emotional and intellectually unprepared response. You really need some new material.

It's a shame that you're not able to respond with a meaningful comment.

Your usual tactics of sidestepping.

Nice sidestep, Holly. You never really do answer any questions put forth to you. I'm starting to think you might have a learning disability.

That's interesting because you have made every sidestep and failed effort in flailing attempts to avoid comments directed at your posts.

Then you have to throw out Darwins stupid theory, because the argument I presented uses the same reasoning Lyell and Darwin used. Why am I even arguing with you on this? It's not like you even understand logic and reasoning.

You never let your personal biases get in the way of making you look foolish.

I think you will find that limiting your education of the sciences and the natural world by scouring creationist websites and “quoting” from Harun Yahya

Speaking of looking foolish, how many times can you say the same thing over again. I finally checked on who Harun Yahya is and he is a muslim!! I think in your delusional state you must be confusing this forum with your islam attack days.
Gee whiz but without Harun Yahya to copy and paste your arguments from, your attempts at commenting fall flat.

"Let's take stock of what he said from an ID perspective. Koch has essentially written off the positivists who think we are near to recreating life in a test tube from scratch, duplicating a human brain with computers, or telling the public "now we know" how life works. Forget it; the Complexity Brake guarantees that human minds will never be able to exhaustively describe biological complexity. The only hope for speeding around the Complexity Brake is to discover modules that cut down the interactome significantly. Even then, understanding could take decades, centuries, millennia.

Well, then, has Koch told us how evolution produced such complexity? On evolution, he had only this to say (quoted above): "It is not feasible to understand evolved organisms by exhaustively cataloging all interactions in a comprehensive, bottom-up manner." In other words, Koch merely assumes that evolution produced the complexity, but then tells us it is impossible to work out that complexity from the bottom up, unless hierarchical modules are discovered."

"Complexity Brake" Defies Evolution - Evolution News & Views

You never let your personal biases get in the way of making you look foolish.

I think you will find that limiting your education of the sciences and the natural world by scouring creationist websites and “quoting” from Harun Yahya

Speaking of looking foolish, how many times can you say the same thing over again. I finally checked on who Harun Yahya is and he is a muslim!! I think in your delusional state you must be confusing this forum with your islam attack days.
Gee whiz but without Harun Yahya to copy and paste your arguments from, your attempts at commenting fall flat.

More of the same nonsense you've been spewing for 5 years. :bang3:

More of the same nonsense you've been spewing for 5 years. :bang3:

Cutting and pasting silly emoticons seems to be your best efforts.

The Creation “Museum” – Pharyngula

The Creation Museum

I’m careful to put the title in quotes, because it is not a museum in any respectable sense of the word. I knew this ahead of time; I had no expectation of any kind of credible presentation in this place, but what impressed me most is how far it failed to meet even my low hopes. They clearly want to ape a real museum, but they can’t — their mission is the antithesis of open inquiry.

The guards are a clear example. Real museums have guards, of course: they’re there to protect valuable exhibits from theft and vandalism. But real museums want their guards to be discreet and not interfere with the attendees appreciation of the exhibits. At the Creation “Museum”, one of the jobs of the guards is to suppress criticism. They hover about in rather conspicuous uniforms, armed with tasers, and some use police dogs to check out the visitors. They don’t want dissent expressed in their building, and they admit it themselves.

There was a lot of mocking inside the museum Friday (and to a lesser extent during Dr. Jason Lisle’s noon lecture) by dozens of the 285 in the SSA group, and some of the mocking could be clearly heard by many of our guests (especially in our Noah’s Flood rooms, but also in the Garden of Eden exhibit when words like “garbage” were uttered, etc.). Several times during the day we had to ask mockers to keep their voices down (I did it five times myself), but generally, it was more peaceful than what we expected (many blog comments from those who were coming were promising some very aggressive actions)

Typical. Just like you do with the Bible you have quoted me out of context.
how could I quote you out of context :Quote: Originally Posted by daws101
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateReality
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101
you're mis interpreting the BBT.

According to the standard theory, our universe sprang into existence as "singularity" around 13.7 billion years ago. What is a "singularity" and where does it come from? Well, to be honest, we don't know for sure. Singularities are zones which defy our current understanding of physics. They are thought to exist at the core of "black holes." Black holes are areas of intense gravitational pressure. The pressure is thought to be so intense that finite matter is actually squished into infinite density (a mathematical concept which truly boggles the mind). These zones of infinite density are called "singularities." Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know.
I think you may be misrepresenting the Big Bang theory. The physics of the Big Bang does not say the universe originated at a specific point. Otherwise, we could calculate the space geographic location of the original bang point. Space is expanding in all directions. The background radiation is located at every point in the sky. In fact, scientists scoffed at Christians for their belief the earth is at the center of the solar system. Turns out, the earth is at the center of the universe after all!!! Because everything is expanding away from our planet and the further an object is away from us, the faster it is accelerating away. Pick a point in the sky. This is happening equally in all directions from us. So let's really see how up on your BB Physics you are. Answer this question: Is our earth at the original singularity point of the initial bang? Or is something else going on?
so Copernicus was wrong?
Is your name Hollie? Emoticons won't hide your ignorance of modern physics. You were lucky you even spelled singularity right.

post #6632 & 6633.

there's the context! you f....ng p...y!

If you can't act like a grown up, I am not going to respond to you. Internet courage is always such a joke.

Points from my post:

1. Big Bang did not originate at a specific point.

2. Scientist scoffed at Center of SOLAR SYSTEM theory. The solar system is different than the universe.

3. I state the earth is at the center of the universe and then quote several true observations for why it would appear to be at the center of the universe.

4. But then I asked the question: Is our earth at the original singularity point? Or is there something else going on? This was meant to expose your lack of knowledge on current big bang cosmology, but the whole thing went completely over your head. If you knew the answer, you would have immediately noted that although it appears we are at the center of the universe, it looks that way from just about every vantage point in space due to the way space is being stretched.

So everyone really is at the center of their own universe. :lol:

I posted the link so you could clue in but you TOTALLY missed the point and went off on some attack based on your twisted perception of what I was reallly trying to say.

Here you go Daws. This is geared for a child to understand what I am saying. This is actually pretty fun if you read the directions carefully. But I guess since it requires you to actually read something, I don't have alot of faith you and Holly can figure this out.

Exploratorium: Hubble: Where is the center of the Universe?
there is no center so you have no point you fucking pussy!

Both Daws and hollie have bored me to death. Daws presenting out of date arguments that is funny, and the same rude rhetoric that hollie presents as an argument.

Daws not owning his ignorant comments is something to behold.

This is a boldface lie. It has been done here several times.
no it's the truth.
when asked to present evidence you have none the shit you present is not even remotely quantifiable.

Then you have to throw out Darwins stupid theory, because the argument I presented uses the same reasoning Lyell and Darwin used. Why am I even arguing with you on this? It's not like you even understand logic and reasoning.
now that is funny!

how could I quote you out of context :Quote: Originally Posted by daws101
Quote: Originally Posted by UltimateReality
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101
you're mis interpreting the BBT.

According to the standard theory, our universe sprang into existence as "singularity" around 13.7 billion years ago. What is a "singularity" and where does it come from? Well, to be honest, we don't know for sure. Singularities are zones which defy our current understanding of physics. They are thought to exist at the core of "black holes." Black holes are areas of intense gravitational pressure. The pressure is thought to be so intense that finite matter is actually squished into infinite density (a mathematical concept which truly boggles the mind). These zones of infinite density are called "singularities." Our universe is thought to have begun as an infinitesimally small, infinitely hot, infinitely dense, something - a singularity. Where did it come from? We don't know. Why did it appear? We don't know.
I think you may be misrepresenting the Big Bang theory. The physics of the Big Bang does not say the universe originated at a specific point. Otherwise, we could calculate the space geographic location of the original bang point. Space is expanding in all directions. The background radiation is located at every point in the sky. In fact, scientists scoffed at Christians for their belief the earth is at the center of the solar system. Turns out, the earth is at the center of the universe after all!!! Because everything is expanding away from our planet and the further an object is away from us, the faster it is accelerating away. Pick a point in the sky. This is happening equally in all directions from us. So let's really see how up on your BB Physics you are. Answer this question: Is our earth at the original singularity point of the initial bang? Or is something else going on?
so Copernicus was wrong?
Is your name Hollie? Emoticons won't hide your ignorance of modern physics. You were lucky you even spelled singularity right.

post #6632 & 6633.

there's the context! you f....ng p...y!

If you can't act like a grown up, I am not going to respond to you. Internet courage is always such a joke.

Points from my post:

1. Big Bang did not originate at a specific point.

2. Scientist scoffed at Center of SOLAR SYSTEM theory. The solar system is different than the universe.

3. I state the earth is at the center of the universe and then quote several true observations for why it would appear to be at the center of the universe.

4. But then I asked the question: Is our earth at the original singularity point? Or is there something else going on? This was meant to expose your lack of knowledge on current big bang cosmology, but the whole thing went completely over your head. If you knew the answer, you would have immediately noted that although it appears we are at the center of the universe, it looks that way from just about every vantage point in space due to the way space is being stretched.

So everyone really is at the center of their own universe. :lol:

I posted the link so you could clue in but you TOTALLY missed the point and went off on some attack based on your twisted perception of what I was reallly trying to say.

Here you go Daws. This is geared for a child to understand what I am saying. This is actually pretty fun if you read the directions carefully. But I guess since it requires you to actually read something, I don't have alot of faith you and Holly can figure this out.

Exploratorium: Hubble: Where is the center of the Universe?
there is no center so you have no point you fucking pussy!

Hey knock the internet tough guy act off,you are not convincing at that either.

"Let's take stock of what he said from an ID perspective. Koch has essentially written off the positivists who think we are near to recreating life in a test tube from scratch, duplicating a human brain with computers, or telling the public "now we know" how life works. Forget it; the Complexity Brake guarantees that human minds will never be able to exhaustively describe biological complexity. The only hope for speeding around the Complexity Brake is to discover modules that cut down the interactome significantly. Even then, understanding could take decades, centuries, millennia.

Well, then, has Koch told us how evolution produced such complexity? On evolution, he had only this to say (quoted above): "It is not feasible to understand evolved organisms by exhaustively cataloging all interactions in a comprehensive, bottom-up manner." In other words, Koch merely assumes that evolution produced the complexity, but then tells us it is impossible to work out that complexity from the bottom up, unless hierarchical modules are discovered."

more Id shit! this is not evidence...it's whiny criticism with no competing theory to prove it wrong.
like all this crap the bottom line is god did it.

no it's the truth.
when asked to present evidence you have none the shit you present is not even remotely quantifiable.

now that is funny!

If you actually understood what he said by your reasoning you would. You still don't get it ,many theories in science require faith to believe because there is no data supporting many of these theories just someones vivid imagination.

Do you understand what conjecture is ?

more Id shit! this is not evidence...it's whiny criticism with no competing theory to prove it wrong.
like all this crap the bottom line is god did it.

What is your evidence that shows complexity is not the result of design ?

now that is funny!

If you actually understood what he said by your reasoning you would. You still don't get it ,many theories in science require faith to believe because there is no data supporting many of these theories just someones vivid imagination.

Do you understand what conjecture is ?

Why not tell us in detail what part of evolutionary science requires "faith"?

Why don't you tell us of a few theories in science which require faith?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back