Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still no answers from you. No insults. Just stating the obvious.

Stop whining.

Your refusal to address posts in direct response to your silly comments is available for anyone to see.

Still you are evasive. Are you Hollie or the man Rugged Touch? Were you raised in a Christian home? These are simple questions, that don't really require an attack paragraph on some other topic.

Male or female, the person must not possess any credentials worth mentioning,but she has us figured out,sarcasm !

Last edited:
Stop whining.

Your refusal to address posts in direct response to your silly comments is available for anyone to see.

Still you are evasive. Are you Hollie or the man Rugged Touch? Were you raised in a Christian home? These are simple questions, that don't really require an attack paragraph on some other topic.

Male or female, the person must not possess any credentials worth mentioning,but she has us figured out,sarcasm !

The thread should be retitleded “When Fundies Attack”. I’ve noticed that when fundies’ sacred cows are challenged, they get defensive and worse, resort to childish tactics of avoidance and name-calling.

None of these tenets are unique to Christianity of course, but it's this sort of behavoir that sets the whole ball rolling -- if the stories in the bible are exaggerations, then how do you define what is to be accepted and what is to be rejected? Did Jesus rise from the dead? If yes, why is that an acceptable story but, oh, let's say, the parting of the red sea is an exaggeration? If not, then why the belief in Christianity at all, when any other religion would do, and in fact non-religious moral codes would works as well? Did god talk to Noah and Moses? Is that an exaggeration? If no, then why does one accept anything from a book that tells such tall tales, and if yes, isn't it just as possible then that he told Jim Jones to kill his followers?

Still no answers from you. No insults. Just stating the obvious.

Stop whining.

Still you are evasive. Are you posting with a second account as Youwerecreated?

I should advise you that doing so is against the board rules.

Otherwise, why are so afraid to answer direct questions about christianity and the inability of folks like you and your alternate identity to come to tems with religion (under the guise of ID), not being taught in schools?

You made the outrageously stupid comment that "Christian creationism was the status quo" for some length of time with the implication that we should then continue to teach tales, fables and superstitious nonsense as fact.

You have been dodging and sidstepping from addressing my response in typical fundie fashion.

The thread should be retitleded “When Fundies Attack”. I’ve noticed that when fundies’ sacred cows are challenged, they get defensive and worse, resort to childish tactics of avoidance and name-calling.

None of these tenets are unique to Christianity of course, but it's this sort of behavoir that sets the whole ball rolling -- if the stories in the bible are exaggerations, then how do you define what is to be accepted and what is to be rejected? Did Jesus rise from the dead? If yes, why is that an acceptable story but, oh, let's say, the parting of the red sea is an exaggeration? If not, then why the belief in Christianity at all, when any other religion would do, and in fact non-religious moral codes would works as well? Did god talk to Noah and Moses? Is that an exaggeration? If no, then why does one accept anything from a book that tells such tall tales, and if yes, isn't it just as possible then that he told Jim Jones to kill his followers?

No you repeatedly ignore questions put to you that is not an attack that is a fact. Do you always stereotype people because the actions of a few ?

Stop whining.

Otherwise, why are so afraid to answer direct questions about christianity and the inability of folks like you and your alternate identity to come to tems with religion (under the guise of ID), not being taught in schools?

You made the outrageously stupid comment that "Christian creationism was the status quo" for some length of time with the implication that we should then continue to teach tales, fables and superstitious nonsense as fact.

You have been dodging and sidstepping from addressing my response in typical fundie fashion.

Let me explain something to you that I have in the past. The reason you see so many diferent views on the same evidence ,men of science all of them are affected by their presuppositions that is human nature. The question is which presuppositions are best supported by the evidence.

We are limited by what we know and can learn because no one was there to see exactly how it was done. No one was there to see how the universe was formed or life began. That said for me personally I have seen enough evidence to believe this didn't all happen by chance. For me someone had to design and put things into motion.

Last edited:

No you repeatedly ignore questions put to you that is not an attack that is a fact. Do you always stereotype people because the actions of a few ?
It's not surprising that you would accuse others of not addressing issues as you and the other fundie have done that consistently. It's quite clear that without the benefit of cutting and pasting from Christian creationist websites, you have no ability to respond with a meaningful comment. I have several posts just within the last several pages of this thread which you and the other fundie have made every effort to sidestep and avoid.

Let me explain something to you that I have in the past. The reason you see so many diferent views on the same evidence ,men of science all of them are affected by their presuppositions that is human nature. The question is which presuppositions are best supported by the evidence.

We are limited by what we know and can learn because no one was there to see exactly how it was done. No one was there to see how the universe was formed or life began. That said for me personally I have seen enough evidence to believe this didn't all happen by chance. For me someone had to design and put things into motion.

You shouldn't think for a minute that your disgust for and ignorance regarding science is shared by anyone but the religiously addled, fundie religious crowd. There is no doubt among the relevant science community about the efficacy of evolution and the realities of the natural world. The fears and superstitions you embrace are your own maladjusted personality flaws to address. You shouldn't think that the science community is going to be cowed by those fears and superstitions.

i think you are a secret follower of huran yahan. How do you reconcile your faith in islam with your evolutionary views?

you're uncomfortable with the truth. You should be. The creationist agenda is drenched in lies and deceit.

You won't address the above because you can't. To expect you to understand such terms as truth, integrity and honesty is contrary to the christian creationist agenda

but not contrary to your islamic faith?
dumb question as they both believe in the same god... (the god of abraham)

more cutting and pasting from your fundie evo priest will provine's website.
so? Can you prove it false?

prove what? You would be under the mistaken impression i was actually reading any of holly's gargantuan cut and pastes. What's the point? She can't carry on a logical argument anyway. Just keeps repeating icr and huran yahan over and over. I'm done wasting my time reading anymore than a few lines of her mad ravings.
dodge!!!

the toe is pseudo science based on your materialist secular humanist religion. You spend all your time cutting and pasting from iheu websites and never stop long enough to actually do any critical thinking.

You cut and paste false quotes from your religious leaders like dawkins and lawrence krauss. If your good with "may haves" and "might haves", and nice little stories about how giraffe necks are longer because they could only eat high fruit, supporting your supposed fact, then by all means continue to support your myth. But don't pretend that the outrageous claims of the toe are backed by any real science. News flash for you: Darwin's tree of life has been dis-proven by modern genetics and the embryo drawings were fakes. However, since darwinism is religion for you, none of this should matter. Continue to go ahead and cling to your religion even no there is no proof.

false ......

True.
True in the sense that you're going bat shit!

evolutionists can't even agree on a method to test fitness or even a common definition for it. If natural selection is based on an organism's fitness, how can we do experiments to determine if natural selection has occurred if we can't even test for it???
how can we do tests for god when there is no evidence at all?

Are you saying religion should be held to the same standard as science? MMMBah ha haha. :lol:
yes !are you afraid that you're wrong?
since religion is consumed by people it should be tested for validity.

The spirit that created all was perfect so was the creation. Sin brought for death and entropy to all.

We age and die,we are not being prefected.
more fact ,less sky god stories!

How is man being perfected with the genetic disorders due to mutations are rising in numbers ?
another bullshit statement, humans (not just men,) were never perfect. I understand that your fairy says different, but as always you have no evidence proving your "believed" claim.
2. there is no credible proof that genetic disorders are on the rise..

No, I despise pseudoscience which is what many theories you believe are based on.
hummmm. then logic would dictate that you must hate your own "theories" for the very same reasons.

No, I only believe what I can safely infer from the evidence. I can safely say all that we can see,touch,and feel,was the result of design. Not by chance,not by evolution.

Life produces life.nonliving matter cannot turn into living organisms.
more bullshit.
what you claim as evidence is not evidence..your belief is not quantifiable so by definition your inference is erroneous ,
as to so called safety it's a lie you tell yourself to justify your lack of real proof
as is your never ending dumbfuckery and demagoguery about design...

No one can put God to the test and I would strongly recommend you don't.
ALL READY HAVE...BEEN THERE DONE THAT....One day maybe you'll grow out of your fear and ignorance...

Maybe he is saving you for something special. Why would you do that if he does not exist ?
lol.....what an asshole you really are as ignorant as you seem.
everyone (even you) understands the concept of god.
most people have it spoon fed to them..
the point is that concepts are not allways real ,any reasonably intelligent, curious human will at one time or another test a concept for validity.

Stop whining.

Why are you so afraid to set the record straight and stop the lies. Why won't you come clean about posting as a man and a woman?

It's not surprising that you would accuse others of not addressing issues as you and the other fundie have done that consistently. It's quite clear that without the benefit of cutting and pasting from Christian creationist websites, you have no ability to respond with a meaningful comment. I have several posts just within the last several pages of this thread which you and the other fundie have made every effort to sidestep and avoid.

:bang3:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back