Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh,I knew you couldn't nor would you attempt to point out his ignorance. I knew you would turn to your usual dribble,insulting someone educated to the point you can't take on the issues he raises.

He is a man of science and yet you still have a problem with him,why Hollie ? It isn't about science is it Hollie,it's because he is a believer.

Oh you poor dear. You don't understand the concept of professional integrity. Here, let's see if we can help.

Let's suppose that you were a biologist and were offered a chance to work in behalf of Phillip Morris companies. Your Job was to defend their claim that cigarette smoking was not harmful to peoples health. Let's further propose that as part of your employment, you had to sign an agreement that any results of your work that were in conflict with the opinions of Phillip Morris could not be disclosed.

Would that make you a shill for Phillip Morris? Would that make you a hack?

Of course it would. That scenario precisely describes the ID / creationist hacks who sign such agreements as required by the ICR for example.

Listen troll,I am a biologist ,my degree confirms this not to mention the job I held for 11 years,and if would have bothered to read up on Lane Lester you would have seen he was to. Hollie what is your education so we can see if you possess the credntials to cretique myself and Lane Lester.
Oh my. It's the angry fundie persona. How cute.

Flipping hamburgers at McDonalds hardly qualifies you as a biologist.

Lane Lester is just one more hack who has discarded any pretence of objectivity or integrity by being a propaganda mouthpiece for the fundie creationist cabal.

Your silly avoidance tactic relative to my scenario above was not surprising. Like Lester and the other hacks whose works aren't published in peer reviewed science publications, they have earned a reputation as dishonest and lacking integrity for a predefined bias.

You Christian creationist hacks are a joke in the science community.

I'll take fries with that order.

Do you understand what an opinion is ? and what conjecture is ?

Sure. How is it you cannot resolve the difference between reality and supernaturalism?

Hollie if you did you could see conjecture ans vivid imaginations is what holds your theories that you attempt to defebnd :lol: together.

There is a reason why the science and the educational community has unequivocally rejected Christian creationism as science and the courts have done similarly.

I can understand that you feel a need to force your beliefs in fear and superstition on the public but you're on the losing end of reality in doing so.

Go thump your bibles elsewhere.

It's a belief system, it's real to us, because of our perception. As far as proving there is a God, the tests we run to see if that is correct, is through our feelings, and karma, and being good to others. And we test this to our limits and we find truth. It's kinda like looking into a microscope.:eusa_angel:

Oh you poor dear. You don't understand the concept of professional integrity. Here, let's see if we can help.

Let's suppose that you were a biologist and were offered a chance to work in behalf of Phillip Morris companies. Your Job was to defend their claim that cigarette smoking was not harmful to peoples health. Let's further propose that as part of your employment, you had to sign an agreement that any results of your work that were in conflict with the opinions of Phillip Morris could not be disclosed.

Of course it would. That scenario precisely describes the ID / creationist hacks who sign such agreements as required by the ICR for example.

Listen troll,I am a biologist ,my degree confirms this not to mention the job I held for 11 years,and if would have bothered to read up on Lane Lester you would have seen he was to. Hollie what is your education so we can see if you possess the credntials to cretique myself and Lane Lester.

Lane Lester is just one more hack who has discarded any pretence of objectivity or integrity by being a propaganda mouthpiece for the fundie creationist cabal.

Your silly avoidance tactic relative to my scenario above was not surprising. Like Lester and the other hacks whose works aren't published in peer reviewed science publications, they have earned a reputation as dishonest and lacking integrity for a predefined bias.

I am no longer in the lab, i am now in the precious metals business. Semi retired laughing all the way to the bank tacobell hostess.

Sure. How is it you cannot resolve the difference between reality and supernaturalism?

Hollie if you did you could see conjecture ans vivid imaginations is what holds your theories that you attempt to defebnd :lol: together.

There is a reason why the science and the educational community has unequivocally rejected Christian creationism as science and the courts have done similarly.

I can understand that you feel a need to force your beliefs in fear and superstition on the public but you're on the losing end of reality in doing so.

Yes ,because they have been brainwashed since they were very young with this nonsense.

I am no longer in the lab, i am now in the precious metals business. Semi retired laughing all the way to the bank tacobell hostess.

Of course you are. And beside working in the precious metals business, you also fancy yourself as Napoleon Bonaparte.

Yes ,because they have been brainwashed since they were very young with this nonsense.
Such is the standard arrogant piffle spewed by fundie zealots who think a haphazardly assembled book of factual errors and misstatements is the only book anyone has to read.

Living in trembling fear of skygods and believing in ancient superstitions is not for everyone, of course.

And yet you ignore his question about your credentials. I'm looking around wondering if anyone else is seeing how dishonest and ALWAYS evasive you are.

No one even knows if you are a man or woman, and you never confirmed nor denied whether or not you were raised in a Christian home. Instead, you just make up lies about others who have shared about their personal positions on here. Please tell me you don't think for one second any of us are falling for your nonsense.

This is one of the silliest posts yet and shows your complete utter lack of knowledge or willful denial of history. Creationism was taught as status quo for many years in this country until Darwinian brainwashing began to creep in. If anything, it is Darwinists who have forced their beliefs and lies on the public.

Such is the standard arrogant piffle spewed by fundie zealots who think a haphazardly assembled book of factual errors and misstatements is the only book anyone has to read.

Living in trembling fear of skygods and believing in ancient superstitions is not for everyone, of course.

This is not a recording. I repeat, this is not a recording. I am a robot. I am a robot.

This is not a recording. I repeat, this is not a recording. I am a robot. I am a robot.

More of the mindless babble that characterizes your posts.

This is one of the silliest posts yet and shows your complete utter lack of knowledge or willful denial of history. Creationism was taught as status quo for many years in this country until Darwinian brainwashing began to creep in. If anything, it is Darwinists who have forced their beliefs and lies on the public.
Creationism was taught for many years due to ignorance of the natural world.

There is no reason to promote the ignorance of fear and superstition that defines creationism.

And yet you ignore his question about your credentials. I'm looking around wondering if anyone else is seeing how dishonest and ALWAYS evasive you are.

No one even knows if you are a man or woman, and you never confirmed nor denied whether or not you were raised in a Christian home. Instead, you just make up lies about others who have shared about their personal positions on here. Please tell me you don't think for one second any of us are falling for your nonsense.
And still you attempt to avoid addressing issues that speak directly to the lack of integrity and honesty of fundie Christians. It really is a shame that you believe lies and falsehoods are an acceptable method of promoting the fear and superstition you would force on others.

What I find remarkable about this outrageously ignorant and retrograde idea is that Christian creationism being the status quo also taught that the earth was the center of the universe, that the gods made thunder and lightning and that burning people at the stake was a way to excise the devil.

If Christian fundies had their way, we would still be living in the Dark Ages.

For many generations in many cultures, models of existence were flagrantly superstitious and anthropocentric as they still are in the world of the Christian fundie. But despite that, humanity survives and flourishes. Now at some point, a few hundred years ago, it becomes apparent to a few of the best model builders that certain kinds of superstitions and subjective habits were obstructing the development of more useful models. The Scientific Method was born as a tool for generating more reliable models of the world around us. Occasionally, a new scientific theory would conflict so strongly with an older model, that the scientist was persecuted and forced to recant. Despite this kind of sporadic resistance, the scientific model gradually took a position of dominance in most cultures, and today is held as the best method for use as a practical application for separating science fact from superstitious religious fiction. Unfortunately, superstition, bigotry, and subjective distortions of all sort still dominate the everyday lives of the fundie Christian zealot. Our present collective model of the physical world has served us well, but there are still many mysteries to solve. If our current model is simply allowed to evolve through rational, scientific methods, we will be able to perfect the model and allow rationality and reason to supplant Christian fundie ignorance. If the forces of superstition and bigotry are allowed to take control, we could slip back into a dark age from which we might never again emerge.

Last edited:

And still you attempt to avoid addressing issues that speak directly to the lack of integrity and honesty of fundie Christians. It really is a shame that you believe lies and falsehoods are an acceptable method of promoting the fear and superstition you would force on others.

And still you dodge the questions!! What is your background? Were you raised in a Christian home? Are you girl Holly or male Rugged Touch?

By the way, your silence on these questions speaks volumes.

Last edited:

What I find remarkable about this outrageously ignorant and retrograde idea is that Christian creationism being the status quo also taught that the earth was the center of the universe, that the gods made thunder and lightning and that burning people at the stake was a way to excise the devil.

Speaking of lack of integrity! This is a total, manufactured LIE! While some people claiming to be Christians my have promoted these beliefs or engaged in these activities, Christianity, and the Bible specifically, teach none of this.

Also, it is funny you accuse people of lacking integrity when you are obviously the biggest LIAR here. Do you think misrepresenting who you are on the internet is telling the truth? You have represented yourself as a man and a woman so it is you that lack integrity. Even when asked, you won't answer. Your evasiveness is more evidence of your dishonesty.

Last edited:

Speaking of lack of integrity! This is a total, manufactured LIE! While some people claiming to be Christians my have promoted these beliefs or engaged in these activities, Christianity, and the Bible specifically, teach none of this.

Also, it is funny you accuse people of lacking integrity when you are obviously the biggest LIAR here. Do you think misrepresenting who you are on the internet is telling the truth? You have represented yourself as a man and a woman so it is you that lack integrity. Even when asked, you won't answer. Your evasiveness is more evidence of your dishonesty.
Your comments are stereotypical of the angry Christian fundie. You're unable to be honest regarding Christian history and just how derelict your arguments have become in the promotion of lies and deceit you cut and paste from creationist ministries.

Your only avenue left is childish attempts at insult. I'm not at all concerned with your goofy name-calling. You are the one who should be concerned. You make yourself look like quite the angry evangelical crackpot.

Your comments are stereotypical of the angry Christian fundie. You're unable to be honest regarding Christian history and just how derelict your arguments have become in the promotion of lies and deceit you cut and paste from creationist ministries.

Your only avenue left is childish attempts at insult. I'm not at all concerned with your goofy name-calling. You are the one who should be concerned. You make yourself look like quite the angry evangelical crackpot.

Still no answers from you. No insults. Just stating the obvious.

Stop whining.

Your refusal to address posts in direct response to your silly comments is available for anyone to see.

Stop whining.

Your refusal to address posts in direct response to your silly comments is available for anyone to see.

Still you are evasive. Are you Hollie or the man Rugged Touch? Were you raised in a Christian home? These are simple questions, that don't really require an attack paragraph on some other topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back