Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reading comprehension is your friend.
true! you should take a course in it!

You're the one needing it .

You took a lot of words to basically say the same thing I said. The faith you have in evolution isn't unlike the faith I have in creationism.

Why is there no recorded history before app. 4000 BC?

If mankind evolved from the same primitive life source, then why are there 7000 different languages spoken? Did they not communicate?
sorry but no . faith in science is not at all like faith in religion as that article CLEARLY SHOWS.
THE REST IS A STEAMING PILE OF CREATIONIST SHIT..
1. DEFINE RECORDED HISTORY .
Humans have been creating non alphabetical recorded events (history)(glyphs and cave painting ) for 100,000 years or more.
making your false question moot.
the evolution of language is far better proof of evolution then assumed creation.
did god intentionally leave out a common language gene or did he just fuck up?
BTW the 7000 languages do have one thing in common vowels, A,E,O,U sometimes Y.
Also saying that the "source" we evolved from was primitive is extremely bias and ethnocentric.
since no life existed on earth for billions of years any "life source" that could take hold and thrive is anything but primitive.

There is plenty of evidence of purposeful design.

Can you imagine life absent of any of these.

1.DNA
2. Amino acids
3. Proteins
4. Heart
5. Lungs
6. Blood
7. Veins
8. Bones
9. Liver
10. Red an White blood cells
11. A nervous system
12. A brain that runs the nervous system
13. Oxygen
14. Water

Yes if you hold on to your views you believe in miracles.
since I don't "believe" your insistence that I do is just more desperate ignorance..
as to your list, none of it is proof of conjecture or purposeful design.
BTW, how long are we going to have to put up with your soup of the day buzz words,
(purposeful design.and miracles.) before you have an epiphany and realize we're not buying the bullshit?
I'm curious to know if un-purposeful design (those oops moments that the gods get now and then), would be:

1. Blueprint for the cancer cell
2. AIDS virus
3. The rotation of the planet (tornadoes and such)
4. Movement of tectonic plates (earthquakes and such)

What, the gods never heard of "review your work", like we all got in grammar school?
I would add deadly chemical substances to that list.

true! you should take a course in it!

You took a lot of words to basically say the same thing I said. The faith you have in evolution isn't unlike the faith I have in creationism.

If mankind evolved from the same primitive life source, then why are there 7000 different languages spoken? Did they not communicate?
sorry but no . faith in science is not at all like faith in religion as that article CLEARLY SHOWS.
Humans have been creating non alphabetical recorded events (history)(glyphs and cave painting ) for 100,000 years or more.
the evolution of language is far better proof of evolution then assumed creation.
Also saying that the "source" we evolved from was primitive is extremely bias and ethnocentric.
since no life existed on earth for billions of years any "life source" that could take hold and thrive is anything but primitive.

Shall I define "faith" for you?

You say these drawings are 100,000 years or older but yet you have really no proof. You have faith that the science that told you how old these drawings are, are correct.

If you read the Bible, especially the part about the Tower of Babel, you will see that God was responsible for the different languages.

If not primitive then what? Developed? Modern? Sophisticated?

Which adjective would you rather I use?

Nonsensical cut and paste.

Before cutting and pasting creationist babble, you should make an effort to understand the scientific method and the consensus it brings. The scientific method incorporates the rational study and analysis of data. ID creationism is simply an appeal to supernaturalism and partisan gods. Make an effort to understand rationality vs. mystical gods and superstition.

You really have no clue what you are talking about do you? :lol: Your posts have become totally irrelevant.
really? your answer screams desperation and that is highly relevant.......

Can someone please clarify what this mythical "asshat" is? Daws, can you go to your closet and snap a picture of one?

You say these drawings are 100,000 years or older but yet you have really no proof. You have faith that the science that told you how old these drawings are, are correct.

If you read the Bible, especially the part about the Tower of Babel, you will see that God was responsible for the different languages.

It's interesting that fundies are quick to selectively condemn those evil scientists and their inaccurate methods... until they're sick and in need of a diagnostic medical expert. At that time, will they "pray" for a cure or will they seek competent medical advise?

I'm not sure what your issue is. You seem to have evolved the brain of an ape. So... you seem to have answered your own question.

You seem to have evolved the brain of a man, or is it a woman, or a man, or a woman?

By the way, Hoki, where did you and Lollie go to college?
then your (UR) brain must be damaged or genetically inferior because you keep asking the same totally irrelevant question.
maybe you have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder?
saying or doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is solid proof of mental illness...
Why are you talking about Hollie like that? I thought you guys were man friends.

You just keep repeating the slogans over and over

could you possibly rewrite this post in english and not when you are drunk or on your meds ?

1.apes did not evolve FROM US you asshat!
we (apes and humans share a common ancestor BUT took separate evolutionary paths)
once again your willful ignorance shines.

Unraveling Where Chimp And Human Brains Diverge
ScienceDaily (Nov. 17, 2006) — Six million years ago, chimpanzees and humans diverged from a common ancestor and evolved into unique species. Now UCLA scientists have identified a new way to pinpoint the genes that separate us from our closest living relative -- and make us uniquely human. The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences reports the study in its Nov. 13 online edition.

"We share more than 95 percent of our genetic blueprint with chimps," explained Dr. Daniel Geschwind, principal investigator and Gordon and Virginia MacDonald Distinguished Professor of Human Genetics at the David Geffen School of Medicine. "What sets us apart from chimps are our brains: homo sapiens means 'the knowing man.'

"During evolution, changes in some genes altered how the human brain functions," he added. "Our research has identified an entirely new way to identify those genes in the small portion of our DNA that differs from the chimpanzee's."

By evaluating the correlated activity of thousands of genes, the UCLA team identified not just individual genes, but entire networks of interconnected genes whose expression patterns within the brains of humans varied from those in the chimpanzee.

"Genes don't operate in isolation -- each functions within a system of related genes," said first author Michael Oldham, UCLA genetics researcher. "If we examined each gene individually, it would be similar to reading every fifth word in a paragraph -- you don't get to see how each word relates to the other. So instead we used a systems biology approach to study each gene within its context."

The scientists identified networks of genes that correspond to specific brain regions. When they compared these networks between humans and chimps, they found that the gene networks differed the most widely in the cerebral cortex -- the brain's most highly evolved region, which is three times larger in humans than chimps.

Secondly, the researchers discovered that many of the genes that play a central role in cerebral cortex networks in humans, but not in the chimpanzee, also show significant changes at the DNA level.

"When we see alterations in a gene network that correspond to functional changes in the genome, it implies that these differences are very meaningful," said Oldham. "This finding supports the theory that variations in the DNA sequence contributed to human evolution."

Relying on a new analytical approach developed by corresponding author Steve Horvath, UCLA associate professor of human genetics and biostatistics, the UCLA team used data from DNA microarrays -- vast collections of tiny DNA spots -- to map the activity of virtually every gene in the genome simultaneously. By comparing gene activity in different areas of the brain, the team identified gene networks that correlated to specific brain regions. Then they compared the strength of these correlations between humans and chimps.

Many of the human-specific gene networks identified by the scientists related to learning, brain cell activity and energy metabolism.

"If you view the brain as the body's engine, our findings suggest that the human brain fires like a 12-cylinder engine, while the chimp brain works more like a 6-cylinder engine," explained Geschwind. "It's possible that our genes adapted to allow our brains to increase in size, operate at different speeds, metabolize energy faster and enhance connections between brain cells across different brain regions."

Future UCLA studies will focus on linking the expression of evolutionary genes to specific regions of the brain, such as those that regulate language, speech and other uniquely human abilities.

The study was supported by the James S. McDonnell Foundation, the National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke, and the National Institute of Mental Health.

Unraveling Where Chimp And Human Brains Diverge

origin and related don't mean what you wish them to mean.

More conjecture :eusa_eh:

Are we realated to apes ?did apes come before humans? who evolved from who ? why do humans have different superior survival traits over our ape relatives ? Why do apes have superior survival traits that humans don't have ?
asked and answerd asshat:apes did not evolve FROM US you asshat!
we (apes and humans share a common ancestor BUT took separate evolutionary paths)
once again your willful ignorance shines.

why do humans have different superior survival traits over our ape relatives ? Why do apes have superior survival traits that humans don't have ?YWC

separate evolutionary paths
apes do not have Superior survival traits then humans, they have just the traits needed to survive and reproduce nothing more.
the same is true of humans.
different evolutionary paths different dominate traits.
as always you're comparing apples to screwdrivers

Daws, were you there when they split? Here, I changed your quote above to be more truthful.No altering quotes of other members-Meister

You seem to have evolved the brain of a man, or is it a woman, or a man, or a woman?

By the way, Hoki, where did you and Lollie go to college?
then your (UR) brain must be damaged or genetically inferior because you keep asking the same totally irrelevant question.
saying or doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different outcome is solid proof of mental illness...
Why are you talking about Hollie like that? I thought you guys were man friends.

Oh my, but my creepy stalker is sinking deeper into the abyss of emotional illness.

She has now resumed the gargantuan font thing. Such desperate pleas for attention.

The paradigm of ID / creationism is inherently illogical as it relies on supernaturalism and magic. Certainly, it is true that the two creationists posture their arguments for supermagical intervention of their gods as attacks on science and rationality. That is the hopeless position of ID creationism. There is no positive assertion of supernaturalism available so the arguments for supermagicalism devolves into strident and, as we see so often, screaming, juvenile name-calling from the desperate fundies.

Give us the miracle you believe that cause the beginning of life. I believe the creator did not use miracles like any other designer.
There is no reason to believe a "miracle" was required for life to begin. As usual, you dodge and sidestep the functional reality that "miracles" are of myth and legend.

You dwell in this fantasy world of miracles, supernaturalism, designer gods surrounded by fat, naked babies playing harps and winged horses pulling chariots, cruising through the clouds. These are the takes and fables you were taught as a child and you believe them still.

It's interesting to note that had you been raised in a different culture, you would have simply accepted the tales and fables of that predominant society. Had you been raised in the Islamic Middle East, I can easily envision you being one of the many clones spilling out of a madrassah on a mission for muhammud.

This "creator" you posit is a mere recycled version of many earlier "creators", " designer gods" and mythical figures. Get to the back of the line with your gods. Scoot!

:lol:

another false comparison ...

A miracle (Definition of MIRACLE
1: an extraordinary event manifesting divine intervention in human affairs )
assumes facts not in evidence i.e. an intention.

Dodge!

So the persons that designed cars or medicine used miracles ?
false comparison

there is no actual proof that A paranormal sentient life form designed anything.
attempting to argue it's existence with nothing but faith ...is fucking ignorant.

Okay, pretend it was an alien race and then address the salient points of the specified information argument.

Give us the miracle you believe that cause the beginning of life. I believe the creator did not use miracles like any other designer.
There is no reason to believe a "miracle" was required for life to begin. As usual, you dodge and sidestep the functional reality that "miracles" are of myth and legend.

You dwell in this fantasy world of miracles, supernaturalism, designer gods surrounded by fat, naked babies playing harps and winged horses pulling chariots, cruising through the clouds. These are the takes and fables you were taught as a child and you believe them still.

It's interesting to note that had you been raised in a different culture, you would have simply accepted the tales and fables of that predominant society. Had you been raised in the Islamic Middle East, I can easily envision you being one of the many clones spilling out of a madrassah on a mission for muhammud.

This "creator" you posit is a mere recycled version of many earlier "creators", " designer gods" and mythical figures. Get to the back of the line with your gods. Scoot!

:lol:
Such are the wages of the religiously damaged.

There is plenty of evidence of purposeful design.

Can you imagine life absent of any of these.

1.DNA
2. Amino acids
3. Proteins
4. Heart
5. Lungs
6. Blood
7. Veins
8. Bones
9. Liver
10. Red an White blood cells
11. A nervous system
12. A brain that runs the nervous system
13. Oxygen
14. Water

Yes if you hold on to your views you believe in miracles.
since I don't "believe" your insistence that I do is just more desperate ignorance..
BTW, how long are we going to have to put up with your soup of the day buzz words,
(purposeful design.and miracles.) before you have an epiphany and realize we're not buying the bullshit?
I'm curious to know if un-purposeful design (those oops moments that the gods get now and then), would be:

2. AIDS virus

What, the gods never heard of "review your work", like we all got in grammar school?

Asked and answered based on Christian Theology many times before.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's interesting that fundies are quick to selectively condemn those evil scientists and their inaccurate methods... until they're sick and in need of a diagnostic medical expert. At that time, will they "pray" for a cure or will they seek competent medical advise?

And for the 800th time Hollie shows her severe disconnect with the history of science before the 1900's.

:badgrin::lol::badgrin:

Oh my, but my creepy stalker is sinking deeper into the abyss of emotional illness.

She has now resumed the gargantuan font thing. Such desperate pleas for attention.

Curious you have developed the same delusions about me that you did with those poor Muslim boys on the other forum. Is believing people of the opposite sex are stalking you a way for you to deal with your feelings of inadequacy brought on by your same sex attraction and intolerant fundie parents?

2nd December 2010, 00:41 #11
Ruggedtouch

Default Re: Hapless Jackels

Quote Originally Posted by Yahya Sulaiman
If you think you're so good at guessing people's age perhaps should make a carnival job out of it. You know, like the guy who guesses your weight. Although I wouldn't
recommend it, since with me you're almost eleven years off. I notice, by the way, that you still haven't answered vinod's question."

Your begging for my attention is really creepy.

Hapless Jackels

Last edited:

2. AIDS virus

Addressed and identified as Christian theology being flawed, self-refuting, inaccurate and unreliable.

Curious you have developed the same delusions about me that you did with those poor Muslim boys on the other forum. Is believing people of the opposite sex are stalking you a way for you to deal with your feelings of inadequacy brought on by your same sex attraction and intolerant fundie parents?

You are not of the opposite sex and you display the damage done to you by religious zealots.

2. AIDS virus

Addressed and identified as Christian theology being flawed, self-refuting, inaccurate and unreliable.

You are not of the opposite sex and you display the damage done to you by religious zealots.

You mean I am not of the opposite sex persuasion??:lol:

Thinking about tonight, I bet I am right about one thing: Hollie, Daws, Loki and NP are for four more years of handouts, entitlements, excessive spending, free money for failed alternative energy companies, DOJ gun running schemes, and wealth redistribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back