Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be curious to know if the fundies had ever read of NASA's Dark Field work with the Hubble... or if they're convinced it's all a conspiracy.

You lack credibility due to your continued proven lies. Why do you continue to waste your time posting here?

That itself would be a lie. Link us to a proven lie, you creepy stalker.

Here we go...

Well, you do lack education. When you cut and paste from Harun Yahya, you are actually screaming out that lack education.

Your incessant use of gargantuan, pink fonts in failed attempts to deflect from addressing refutations of your cut and pasted Harun Yahya nonsense only reinforces your inability to compose coherent sentences.

Niether myself or YWC have ever cut and pasted from Harun Yahya, LIAR.

If you try to ignore this, it is not going away. Now run along you poor dear.

Last edited:
Not shocking you would take this stance. We've seen your penchant for lack of details when it comes to science facts. :lol::lol::lol:

On the contrary, your lack of relevant education in the physical sciences has been the cause of your confusion regarding the science you have been introduced to in this thread.

Who can believe anything you post now that you are a proven LIAR? You have lost all credibility. Thanks for playing.

argumetum ad hominem... Logical fallacies are now valid?

You lack credibility due to your continued proven lies. Why do you continue to waste your time posting here?

Here we go...

Well, you do lack education. When you cut and paste from Harun Yahya, you are actually screaming out that lack education.

Your incessant use of gargantuan, pink fonts in failed attempts to deflect from addressing refutations of your cut and pasted Harun Yahya nonsense only reinforces your inability to compose coherent sentences.

lie. I called YWC out on that subject previously.

Now run along you creepy stalker.

Here we go...

Provide a link or get lost LIAR. You need to be able to back up you lying accusations or you have no credibility here.

I will be waiting for the link where I or YWC quoted Harun Yahya.

I can prove it is a lot older than 6 thousand years. I mentioned how as well. You must have not read what you yourself quoted... When the sun goes down, look up. Notice that you see stars. Stars which are known to be as far as 13 billion light years away. That means... 13 billion years old, at least, that this universe has been around. Granted, I'm standing on the shoulders of giants here, for the speed of light and the measurements to those stars, but these are all rigorous measurements, and I am right in using them. So, there you go. 6,000 years refuted.

make my day then I will point out the flaws with your methods.

No, you don't seem to get it. That's all there is. Now, point out the flaw in my method. Are you going to tell me that light gets "tired"?

Your faulty assumption is based on those objects all came from the big bang,Now prove the big bang happened.

It must not have been that obvious to you since you made this statement.

Stars which are known to be as far as 13 billion light years away. That means... 13 billion years old.....

... making young earth creationism demonstrably false, which was my point, which I already stated. Why did you feel the need to say this and how do you think you are refuting my position? You have aided it.

I haven't seen anyone on here claiming the earth was young. That's a strawman that your side created.

No man knows how old the universe is nor the earth. I feel the bible gives us that timeline. I believe the earth can be between 6,000 and 13,000 years old.

No way!!

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

It must not have been that obvious to you since you made this statement.

Stars which are known to be as far as 13 billion light years away. That means... 13 billion years old.....

You are kinda dense Texas. They were 13 billion years old when we first viewed them. They or their remains are twice that old now.

The only way your side can win this argument is if you can prove the bug bang happened when you claim it happened.

... making young earth creationism demonstrably false, which was my point, which I already stated. Why did you feel the need to say this and how do you think you are refuting my position? You have aided it.

I haven't seen anyone on here claiming the earth was young. That's a strawman that your side created.

No man knows how old the universe is nor the earth. I feel the bible gives us that timeline. I believe the earth can be between 6,000 and 13,000 years old.

I'm happy for your ability to paint this fantasy life. Please stay out of politics. Your inability to handle reality could be dangerous to others.

You don't know what you're writing about. Youwerecreated is a YEC'ist who believes in a literal rendering of the Genesis fable, the Noah fable and a literal bible.

Correct almost, it is determined by interpretation. The earth is between 6,000 and 13,000 years old.

Last edited:
I suppose in the Christian creationist mindset, miles per hour or distance over time is computed differently than in the non-Christian world.

Good gawd these people are scary.

So you admit that you don't really care about facts.

Fact is: A light year is a measurement of distance..... not time.

Your numbnutted buddy was wrong in claiming a star 13 billion lights years away means that it's 13 billion years old. What's scary is your stupidity.

That's what you claimed ya Texas halfwit. If the universe was at one point the size of a basketball and it exploded then it took at least your 13 billions years to get 13 billion light years from our observation. THAT means it was 13 billion PLUS the time it took the light we observe to get to us. Comprede'?

Bingo now prove the Big Bang happened.

Apparently, they use a different set of calculations than everyone else, yet arrive at the same number. What kind of sorcery is this?

Are you talking about Huggy's math? The same math that Hollie was quick to thank him for?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You don't like my math? You don't believe that something observed 13 billion light years away from us took at least 13 billion light years to get that far away from us and the observed light took at least 13 billion years to get back to us so it could be observed? I suppose you could argue that it took the matter only half that amount of time(as we could be travelling in an opposit direction from it as the universe expands) to travel that distance if you believe that the matter travelled at light speed to get there.

You believe speed is constant even if the big bang happened the speed should be slowing but it is not it is speeding up hmm.

Last edited:

As for the later end; 6k is completely laughable open up any history book and that is done with. The earliest complex human society we know of is dated back to 12k years ago. As for the earlier end Radiometric dating? Basic chemistry completely blows that out of the water.

Here we go...

Provide a link or get lost LIAR. You need to be able to back up you lying accusations or you have no credibility here.

I will be waiting for the link where I or YWC quoted Harun Yahya.

Oh my. Aren't you the angry fundie. The melodrama is so cute.

YWC is posting. Why don't you ask him?

Your numbnutted buddy was wrong in claiming a star 13 billion lights years away means that it's 13 billion years old. What's scary is your stupidity.

That's what you claimed ya Texas halfwit. If the universe was at one point the size of a basketball and it exploded then it took at least your 13 billions years to get 13 billion light years from our observation. THAT means it was 13 billion PLUS the time it took the light we observe to get to us. Comprede'?

Do a search with the terms 'penzias and Wilson".

We can still pick up on the radiation caused by the big bang...:confused:

Fair warning, this thread has been going on for over 10,000 posts and everything has been repeated hundreds of times. Be prepared to be bored out of your mind.

I haven't heard a new argument from a creationist or theologian in a while but I do it just in case I can change a mind. To some it might seem like a Sisyphean task but if someone wouldn't have argued with me I would be quite a different person right now.

I have not heard in argument from an evolutionist that I can't reduce to dribble.
WAKE UP....YWC.....WAKE UP! You're having that dream again where you believe that you've got the education and intellectual wherewithal to actually make sense.

Oh I have posted many things you people have no answer for. I destroyed your theory with the problems of mutation fixation that OI think went over you and your partners head. You had no explanation as to why natural selection removed superior traits that would have allowed humans to be better adapted. Do I really need to continue.
ahh.no you have not, you as always the mistake of believing that what you post has any merit .
all of your challenges have been answered ,debunked and been found wanting.
as always in your one live brain cell of a mind you "think" (if it can be called that) that any un answered shit you spew is a victory.
nothing is further from the truth..
What you constantly and epically fail to grasp is that the TOE could be totally wrong but
even if it was, that would be no proof your gawd fantasy is correct.

I have grown bored of your posts.
in other words you cannot reduce my aguments to dribble... so you pull up your skirts and run away.

Does the brain have a purpose daws ? How bout the lungs ? maybe the heart ? the sun ? the moon ? biological chemicals ? how bout red and white blood cells ? How bout Genes ?

Now try and B.S. your way out.
since I never bs my way out of anything you might try not bullshiting your way out of this. : "creator and design with a purpose in mind"
there is no proof of a sentient creator so anything that the creator might have in it's mind is pure speculation..

Only to the blind Daws.
then you must be blind .

not only that Ur has already seen my educational credentials as i said before :just another ploy in your ongoing saga of dumbfuckery and chicken shit character assassination

Again, still no education information. How many posts is that where Daws goes on and on but never answers the question?

I believe he claimed to have taken classes in theatre that explains why he has to copy and paste so much and he does not understand many of his paste jobs never address the questions asked he is fun to have around sometimes.
another intentional misrepresentation of my education and a completely erroneous assumption on what I do or don't understand.
that's ironic coming from the absolute lord of cut and paste !
how many times have you been warned about wall of text...20 ...50.? I never have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back