Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
No but you are.

And you really should try a different argument.
And we're left to cringe at the notion that fundies want to introduce creationism into the school system.

Would you really want to inflict your "thinking" on school kids who will eventually compete in the job market?

I would want my children to hear both sides of the argument and draw their own conclusions.
I think its abundantly clear that for you and the other fundies, there is only one side of the argument. The science loathing / knowledge hating attitudes could not be clearer.

First of all, this wouldn't be an ad hominem attack, so stop over-using this term. A personal attack is not synonymous with an ad hominem attack, unless that attack is used as a debate tactic, used to distract from the actual arguments. I am not trying to distract from the debate, but commenting on your behavior which itself, was an ad hominem attack. You don't just get to throw around "ad hominem" attack everytime someone insults you. That's such a cop out. Funny that you accuse me of an ad hominem when asking for education credentials would be the epitome of an ad hominem debate tactic. Their credentials have nothing to do with their arguments, and the same goes for them asking for your credentials. You didn't have to give it to them.

I see you insulting Daws and Hollie all the time, so don't cry "ad hominem." Also, I don't spend as much time here as some others, so I simply wasn't here when Daws or Hollie asked for your education credentials. I am not defending them, I am only commenting on what I see when I come here. Stop trying to make it seem like I am only picking on you because I disagree with you.
Methinks the lady doth protest too much!!! Curious you are not calling out Daws for his profanity and name calling or Hollie for her bigoted, hate campaign against Theists. What is any logical human being supposed to think?? You are incredibly transparent right now.
That is not the case. You are the only one I see doing it. Life is unfair sometimes.

You still missed the reason for me questioning her education level. It's like your ears are magically deaf to anything Hollie posts. I will not continue to try and explain the logic of it to you. You have failed to grasp the concept which has been explained to you twice. I will waste no more time with you on this.

Here again, we see the fundie has a stalkers' obsession with me. I'm afraid the fundie is hoping to compensate for his own lack of education and inability to come to terms with his own failings.
Baiting again??? I'm coming to terms with the fact this is your clever way to disguise your own ignorance.
Come on fundie, let's see more of your posting in gargantuan fonts, trying desperately to pry personal information to placate your lurid obsession.

And while you're lecturing people on "logic", please tell us how logic is used to delineate your supernatural world of gawds and demons.

You can start by reading the Summa Theologica by Thomas Aquinas. His arguments for the existence of God are based on logic and reasoning, something which is very foreign to you and I would not expect you to recognize.

No but you are.

And we're left to cringe at the notion that fundies want to introduce creationism into the school system.

Would you really want to inflict your "thinking" on school kids who will eventually compete in the job market?

I would want my children to hear both sides of the argument and draw their own conclusions.

Mr. "assless chaps" offers the little tykes two glasses of liquid. One is pure water the other not so much.. could be filled with piss. Now kids... drink from both glasses and tell me which you prefer!

:clap2:

That's strange because you have never refuted the fact of evolution and have only countered science fact with silly claims to supernaturalism.

Hollow you have yet to present an argument pertaining to the theory that has not been refuted,who are you kidding.

Goofy name-caller, your claim in nonsense. Your refusal to accept established science that confirms the theory of evolution is a function of your religious indoctrination and your own limited imagination. Your appeals to magical gawds is an untenable position.

You are free to promote whatever conspiracy theories you wish and you can cut and paste from Harun Yahya as you choose, but your lies and falsehoods have been refuted many times in this thread.

You are a LIAR. You have yet to prove anyone has cut and pasted from Harun Yahya. Yet, you rabidly cut and paste from Panda's Thumb and have NEVER presented your own logical rebuttal. You are not fooling anyone.

Methinks the lady doth protest too much!!! Curious you are not calling out Daws for his profanity and name calling or Hollie for her bigoted, hate campaign against Theists. What is any logical human being supposed to think?? You are incredibly transparent right now.

You still missed the reason for me questioning her education level. It's like your ears are magically deaf to anything Hollie posts. I will not continue to try and explain the logic of it to you. You have failed to grasp the concept which has been explained to you twice. I will waste no more time with you on this.

Here again, we see the fundie has a stalkers' obsession with me. I'm afraid the fundie is hoping to compensate for his own lack of education and inability to come to terms with his own failings.
Baiting again??? I'm coming to terms with the fact this is your clever way to disguise your own ignorance.
Come on fundie, let's see more of your posting in gargantuan fonts, trying desperately to pry personal information to placate your lurid obsession.

And while you're lecturing people on "logic", please tell us how logic is used to delineate your supernatural world of gawds and demons.

You can start by reading the Summa Theologica by Thomas Aquinas. His arguments for the existence of God are based on logic and reasoning, something which is very foreign to you and I would not expect you to recognize.

Wow, so because they are based on logic and reasoning, you think they prove god? None of the syllogistic arguments for god prove its existence, because none of them are both valid and sound.

Last edited:
light year is a measure of distance. Not a measure of time.

No way!!

Thank you, Captain Obvious.

I suppose in the Christian creationist mindset, miles per hour or distance over time is computed differently than in the non-Christian world.

Good gawd these people are scary.

Apparently, they use a different set of calculations than everyone else, yet arrive at the same number. What kind of sorcery is this?

No way!!

It must not have been that obvious to you since you made this statement.

Stars which are known to be as far as 13 billion light years away. That means... 13 billion years old.....

You are kinda dense Texas. They were 13 billion years old when we first viewed them. They or their remains are twice that old now.

It figures Hollie would thank you for your fallacious math!! :lol::lol::lol::lol: It took the light 13 billion years to get here. You don't now how old the star was when the llight started it's journey and your statement that is twice is old shows yours and Hollies glaring ignorance of science. The universe has been dated at 13.7 to 14 billion years old, so the remains of the star obviously can't be older than 14 billion years old. :clap2:

It is always quite amusing when someone arrogantly attempts to correct someone else.... with the WRONG info. Time for my favorite quote again...

"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." Amos Bronson Alcott

Last edited:
Do you undertand that a light-year is a measure of distance, not time?

Are you this stupid all the time?

You do understand that the speed of light is used to calculate the distance of a light-year, right? Therefore, the measurement known as the light-year is fully dependent upon the speed of light.

Are you really this ignorant to science and math?

No, but it's quite obvious you were.

You used a light year as a means to determine age of a planet. Now I understand you want to walk that back, but it was your initial claim.

I did no such thing. Maybe you need to work on your reading comprehension, because you misunderstood everything I wrote. Incidentally, you are now arguing against a strawman.

All I was demonstrating was that the claims of young-earth creationism are demonstrably false simply by looking at starlight. All I need to do is point out that anything in the universe is older than their estimated age of the universe, which is what I did.

Last edited:
Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

Found it. Don't get sucked in Lonestar.

So?

My statement stands.

You do realize that the speed of light is measurable, right? That the science of physics and optics (and that "gravity" thingy) can be used by astronomers to study the solar system and universe?

Have you ever heard that there is a delay when radio signals are received/transmitted between the earth and the Mars rovers? In a vacuum, radio waves travel at the speed of light. That suggests that Mars is kinda' far away.

Have you heard that the earth is actually spherical?
You show your ignorance again. The earth is not a perfect sphere.

You do realize that the speed of light is measurable, right? That the science of physics and optics (and that "gravity" thingy) can be used by astronomers to study the solar system and universe?

Have you ever heard that there is a delay when radio signals are received/transmitted between the earth and the Mars rovers? In a vacuum, radio waves travel at the speed of light. That suggests that Mars is kinda' far away.

Have you heard that the earth is actually spherical?

Do you undertand that a light-year is a measure of distance, not time?

Are you this stupid all the time?

You do understand that the speed of light is used to calculate the distance of a light-year, right? Therefore, the measurement known as the light-year is fully dependent upon the speed of light.

Are you really this ignorant to science and math?

Wow!! Ignorant people shouting ignorance to others all over the place. I doubt you, Hollie or Huggy have any comprehension of the theory of relativity.

Earth is 6,000 Years Old - YouTube

Found it. Don't get sucked in Lonestar.

So?

My statement stands.

Which statement, that young-earth creationists don't exist???

This is a demonstration of willful ignorance in the making.

How can you stand by your statement when I just demonstrated it to be false? Young-Earth Creationists are real, and exist, not only in general, but on this very thread. Ask Youwerecreated.

It's almost as if you make assertions, and then release all association you have to that assertion, but before you do, you declare victory, so that no matter how much your claim is disproven, you still somehow claim victory. This is insanity.

The statement that I haven't seen anyone on here other than those on your side making a claim for a young earth.

I think its abundantly clear that for you and the other fundies, there is only one side of the argument. The science loathing / knowledge hating attitudes could not be clearer.

If you think that, then you are stupid.

Mr. "assless chaps" offers the little tykes two glasses of liquid. One is pure water the other not so much.. could be filled with piss. Now kids... drink from both glasses and tell me which you prefer!

:clap2:

You lame insults aside. Your strawman is pathetic.

You are trying to defend an indefensible position.

It's another case of Christian creationists needing to live in denial in order to believe in their gawds.

No but you are.

Oh you poor dear. You really are incredibly stupid aren't you? There are more believers of God in the work place than there are atheists. In fact, Theists are responsible for 95% of the scientific advancements and scientific discoveries made in the United States in the last 200 years. You need to break out of your bubble of evolutionary science. There are other science categories you know.

No but you are.

Lonestar, but that would screw up their materialistic agenda to indoctrinate the school children as atheists. Look around. You can see how well that agenda is working out in America today. A bunch of fakers and takers. How do think Hollie has so much time on the computer? She draws disability for a fake disease.

So?

My statement stands.

How can you stand by your statement when I just demonstrated it to be false? Young-Earth Creationists are real, and exist, not only in general, but on this very thread. Ask Youwerecreated.

It's almost as if you make assertions, and then release all association you have to that assertion, but before you do, you declare victory, so that no matter how much your claim is disproven, you still somehow claim victory. This is insanity.

The statement that I haven't seen anyone on here other than those on your side making a claim for a young earth.

Who on my side makes claims about a young earth? You are making things up. You jump all over the place. Try to be a little more logical.

Wow, so because they are based on logic and reasoning, you think they prove god? None of the syllogistic arguments for god prove its existence, because none of them are both valid and sound.

Why? Because you say so? You seem to think you are so attuned to fallacies so please identify the one you just committed above.

No way!!

I suppose in the Christian creationist mindset, miles per hour or distance over time is computed differently than in the non-Christian world.

Good gawd these people are scary.

Apparently, they use a different set of calculations than everyone else, yet arrive at the same number. What kind of sorcery is this?

Are you talking about Huggy's math? The same math that Hollie was quick to thank him for?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You might start by picking up some classes at a community college.

Who on my side makes claims about a young earth? You are making things up. You jump all over the place. Try to be a little more logical.

You mean like you? :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back