Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy fuck! You're the dumbest retard ever!

The links are good; clear your cache, or just OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES!!!!!!

It's telling that your memory isn't sufficient to just write the question.

As I said, I assume the question is nonsensical or nonexistent. Particularly since you would rather just post the same non-working link over and over and over, instead of just restating it like a civilized person so we can converse about it.

Obviously, you aren't interested in the actual topic, even though it is supposedly one of your own determination. Apparently even you have some reservations...

Here is what he is talking about, "Provide your evidentiary explanation for the origin of the life of this creator that you say is the source of life on this planet.".

To be fair it's really more a request than a question.

There is none we answered it, it is a matter of faith through rationalizing. It has been answered many times.

He is using it as a smoke screen to avoid questions put to him.

So are you saying that you dont even believe in a force behind everything in the universe?
What force? what do you mean by "behind everything in the universe?"

Do u think that the perfection in the universe all the way from a dying star creating a blackhole and thus beginning a new galaxy down to e. coli symbiotically living in you at this very moment just happens by chance?
Nope. Nor do I believe that Santa Claus made me this "perfect" universe and gave it to me for Christmas.

That there is no force that drove the evolution of the universe to this point u think its basically just a big mistake?
I make no such judgments regarding the universe; I can't imagine the means to make that kind of declaration regarding the universe.

Im late but i just wanna kno your overall opinion on that...
I believe, based upon the verifiable evidence, that the universe exists and it is what it is. I make no pretense to know, or have special knowledge of, anything (or anyone) that is "beyond" that self-evident truth.

A rational human being can look at this and wonder what force is behind this.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...&ei=mnbCTvuWO6qhiALy7KXSCw&sqi=2&ved=0CD4QsAQ

He won't say what he believes, or do anything except pretend he's operating from some stance of intellectual superiority..without ever providing anything of intellectual substance.
A patently obvious lie. Typical of dishonest superstitious retards.

His and Dragon's entire argument is apparently "There is no God because men have opposable thumbs. That's all the proof you need."
Again, a patenly obvious lie. You'll note this this particular example of dishonest superstitious retard cannot produce a single bit of evidence to support her fatuous claims.

It's laughable.
Well, you ARE the joke here.

When they get twitted about that, they revert to pretending there are "questions" that haven't been adequately answered and claim they won't address the issue further until the questions (which are never defined) are answered, or they put you on ignore.
Well, if this is addressing me, this is just another lie from a retard too stupid or lazy to validate her facts.

The only deliberate liar or ignorant person here is you. It's pitiful you can't see it.

Last edited:
Speaking of chirality can you imagine how useless my right thumb would be on my left hand and vice versa ?

Or my left arm or leg on my right side and vice versa.

Or my left ear on the right side of my head and vice versa.

How bout my left foot as my right foot and vice versa.

Yeah I guess you get the point of chirality and the evidence of design not by random mutation.

No. You don't understand the difference between sidebar observations of behavior and the topic of the conversation. No wonder you can't make your point.
No. I understand that you wish to contribute your superstitious senselessness, and you want it to have the respect of sensible contribution, but you do not want your involvement to be subject to validation in reality or perceived as superstitious senselessness.

You're literally no different than every other intellectually dishonest superstitious retard on this planet with a fucking opinion.

You're as meaningless as your beliefs.

There is all kinds of evidence for intelligent design.

I can provide evdence for my belief but you on the other hand cannot.
BULLSHIT there is not. the only evidence is for your belief is belief. you have no empirical quantifiable evidence to prove that the thing or action (intelligent design) believed in exists or happened .
belief only proves belief nothing more.

Everything created or invented came into existence by intelligence.

Can you think of any language that came in to existence absent of a mind ? The DNA code is a language did that come into existence by intelligence ?

Can non-intelligence create intelligence ?

Would a natural process be able to think of everything that is needed for life then think of mechanisms to preserve that life ?

How bout this planet that is setup to sustain life is that just a coincedence ?
Petitio Principii--The favorite logical fallacy of the superstitious.

He wants to know the evidence for a creator.
I know there's no evidence of your creator. That's not what I asked.

There's none.

Rational people don't rationalize.

We can point to all things that are created by the mind.
Including your Creator, but creating him in your mind doesn't make Him objectively real.

And, it's worth noting (again) your continued refusal to answer the question directed at you.

If that is true people might as well give up on science how else can they come to a conclusion of evidence ?
By validating their conclusion with evidence, rather than apply your bullshit practice of validating your evidence with your conclusion.

the thumbs argument you brought up is evidence of a designer they call it chirality.
Perfect example of your bullshit method as described above.

Yeah an unintelligent process would think of that.
Evidence of your retarded question-begging, rationalizing paradigm.

So are you saying that you dont even believe in a force behind everything in the universe? Do u think that the perfection in the universe all the way from a dying star creating a blackhole and thus beginning a new galaxy down to e. coli symbiotically living in you at this very moment just happens by chance? That there is no force that drove the evolution of the universe to this point u think its basically just a big mistake? Im late but i just wanna kno your overall opinion on that...

Expect no reply for such a tough question from a naturalist.
Expect more pathological projection from this intellectually dishonest superstitious retard.

He won't say what he believes, or do anything except pretend he's operating from some stance of intellectual superiority..without ever providing anything of intellectual substance.

His and Dragon's entire argument is apparently "There is no God because men have opposable thumbs. That's all the proof you need."

It's laughable.

When they get twitted about that, they revert to pretending there are "questions" that haven't been adequately answered and claim they won't address the issue further until the questions (which are never defined) are answered, or they put you on ignore.

:lol: so true. And they can't prove that was the result of a mutation.
You didn't ask for proof, you asked for evidence. Moving the goal posts is just another logical fallacy that the intellectually dishonest superstitious retards apply to "validate" the superiority of their position.

And you'll get your evidence (as I said you would) too if you manage to engage honestly.

So why don't you level up?

It's telling that your memory isn't sufficient to just write the question.

As I said, I assume the question is nonsensical or nonexistent. Particularly since you would rather just post the same non-working link over and over and over, instead of just restating it like a civilized person so we can converse about it.

Obviously, you aren't interested in the actual topic, even though it is supposedly one of your own determination. Apparently even you have some reservations...

Here is what he is talking about, "Provide your evidentiary explanation for the origin of the life of this creator that you say is the source of life on this planet.".

To be fair it's really more a request than a question.

There is none we answered it, it is a matter of faith through rationalizing. It has been answered many times.
A proven lie.

He is using it as a smoke screen to avoid questions put to him.
Another proven lie.

BULLSHIT there is not. the only evidence is for your belief is belief. you have no empirical quantifiable evidence to prove that the thing or action (intelligent design) believed in exists or happened .
belief only proves belief nothing more.

Can you think of any language that came in to existence absent of a mind ? The DNA code is a language did that come into existence by intelligence ?

Would a natural process be able to think of everything that is needed for life then think of mechanisms to preserve that life ?

Wrong,the evidence points this out.

So are you saying that you dont even believe in a force behind everything in the universe?

Nope. Nor do I believe that Santa Claus made me this "perfect" universe and gave it to me for Christmas.

I make no such judgments regarding the universe; I can't imagine the means to make that kind of declaration regarding the universe.

Im late but i just wanna kno your overall opinion on that...
I believe, based upon the verifiable evidence, that the universe exists and it is what it is. I make no pretense to know, or have special knowledge of, anything (or anyone) that is "beyond" that self-evident truth.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pic...&ei=mnbCTvuWO6qhiALy7KXSCw&sqi=2&ved=0CD4QsAQ
I agree.

But it take a superstitious human being to assert that this "force" is their invisible friend.

I know there's no evidence of your creator. That's not what I asked.

There's none.

Rational people don't rationalize.

Including your Creator, but creating him in your mind doesn't make Him objectively real.

And, it's worth noting (again) your continued refusal to answer the question directed at you.

If that is true people might as well give up on science how else can they come to a conclusion of evidence ?
By validating their conclusion with evidence, rather than apply your bullshit practice of validating your evidence with your conclusion.

the thumbs argument you brought up is evidence of a designer they call it chirality.
Perfect example of your bullshit method as described above.

Yeah an unintelligent process would think of that.
Evidence of your retarded question-begging, rationalizing paradigm.

A conclusion is arrived at through rreasoning on the evidence.

A patently obvious lie. Typical of dishonest superstitious retards.

Again, a patenly obvious lie. You'll note this this particular example of dishonest superstitious retard cannot produce a single bit of evidence to support her fatuous claims.

Well, you ARE the joke here.

Well, if this is addressing me, this is just another lie from a retard too stupid or lazy to validate her facts.

The only deliberate liar or ignorant person here is you. It's pitiful you can't see it.
Patently obvious pathological projection. I know evidence doesn't mean anything to you in the face of your belief, but the verifable evidence is clear; you're the liar here.

Speaking of chirality can you imagine how useless my right thumb would be on my left hand and vice versa ?

Or my left arm or leg on my right side and vice versa.

Or my left ear on the right side of my head and vice versa.

How bout my left foot as my right foot and vice versa.

Yeah I guess you get the point of chirality and the evidence of design not by random mutation.
Petitio principii--the foundation of disingenuous retards.

It's laughable.

:lol: so true. And they can't prove that was the result of a mutation.
You didn't ask for proof, you asked for evidence. Moving the goal posts is just another logical fallacy that the intellectually dishonest superstitious retards apply to "validate" the superiority of their position.

And you'll get your evidence (as I said you would) too if you manage to engage honestly.

So why don't you level up?

Do you have that evidence for the claim you made ?

Wrong,the evidence points this out.
What evidence? Your question-begging evidence?

I agree.

But it take a superstitious human being to assert that this "force" is their invisible friend.

So what is the force that put everything in motion and it appears to be a purposeful motion or life on this planet would not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back