Creationists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Already have,you really don't understand how these enzymes are programmed to spot ers and fix them can you give a rational rebuttal to this.

Its like parts of your computer they are programmed to perform duties but they were programmed that is what you are not grasping.
That's more of your assignment of attributes to enzymes. Can you detail for us how you know enzymes are " programmed".

Hollie,can you explain how these enzymes can spot and correct errors during DNA replication if they were not programmed ?

You are presupposing that there had to be a programmer without establishing this, just in the way you asked the question. You are jumping the gun. In science, You have to start from a place of total ignorance, void of presuppositions, and follow the evidence wherever it leads, instead of leading it to your own conclusions that you already have established, because this is dishonest (this is exactly what IDers are doing). Even in the way you posed this question, it is obvious you are doing this. This question carries an argument from ignorance, once again!

Last edited:
Already have,you really don't understand how these enzymes are programmed to spot errors and fix them can you give a rational rebuttal to this.

Its like parts of your computer they are programmed to perform duties but they were programmed that is what you are not grasping.

this is an argument from ignorance, again. You can't imagine how something like this system would arise, so... god or aliens did it. Breathtaking... really, it is.

No,there is no explanation for this phenomenon,any rational person can conclude your computer did not program itself nor did our brains.

Then, there is no reason to conclude that there had to be a designer. you have just foiled yourself, and admitted that any conclusion drawn from ignorance is unfounded.

What example? That farce of an article you posted? That person that wrote that wouldn't know science if it smacked him in the face.

No I gave you how many genetic disorders exist in the population vs how many beneficial mutations you can point out.

I already responded to this.

Then tell me how many beneficial mutations you can point to that was fixated in our population ? Right now the harmful mutations have resulted into over 6,000 genetic disorders.

Already have,you really don't understand how these enzymes are programmed to spot ers and fix them can you give a rational rebuttal to this.

That's more of your assignment of attributes to enzymes. Can you detail for us how you know enzymes are " programmed".

Hollie,can you explain how these enzymes can spot and correct errors during DNA replication if they were not programmed ?
Yes. It's not unlike the functioning of bodies immune response system.

Can you explain why your magical designer was so inept that his "design" required corrective actions?

With all the failures of your gawds to design workable organisms, your defense of such incompetence is startling.

this is an argument from ignorance, again. You can't imagine how something like this system would arise, so... god or aliens did it. Breathtaking... really, it is.

No,there is no explanation for this phenomenon,any rational person can conclude your computer did not program itself nor did our brains.

Then, there is no reason to conclude that there had to be a designer. you have just foiled yourself, and admitted that any conclusion drawn from ignorance is unfounded.

If you wish to believe that be my guest.

No I gave you how many genetic disorders exist in the population vs how many beneficial mutations you can point out.

Then tell me how many beneficial mutations you can point to that was fixated in our population ? Right now the harmful mutations have resulted into over 6,000 genetic disorders.

Already responded to this.

Are you suggesting again, that beneficial mutations do not occur?

Why did your gawds get their design so horribly wrong? Your earlier answer was to suggest that this is your gawds' plan to punish sinners. Who are you to question the will of the gawds.

Can you explain why your magical designer was so inept that his "design" required corrective actions?

With all the failures of your gawds to design workable organisms, your defense of such incompetence is startling.

Magical to you and I yes but not to the one that possesses the ability.

Why did your gawds get their design so horribly wrong? Your earlier answer was to suggest that this is your gawds' plan to punish sinners. Who are you to question the will of the gawds.

Never said anything of the sort,try again.

I have grown bored of this give and take when one of you are willing to step up with a real rebuttal then I will resume with this give and take. I have grown tired of the faulty assumptions presented Which supposedly is a solid rebuttal or so you think.

I have grown bored of this give and take when one of you are willing to step up with a real rebuttal then I will resume with this give and take. I have grown tired of the faulty assumptions presented Which supposedly is a solid rebuttal or so you think.

Faulty assumptions?!??!

Must.... not... collapse...... in...... laughter....

Did you forget you wrote this:

"The same one who programmed the enzymes. I have said I believe that this is one of the mechanisms God has chosen to carry out his setence of death to all who sin."

Magical to you and I yes but not to the one that possesses the ability.

What ability would that be when gross incompetence is typical of your gawds "designs".

Did you forget you wrote this:

"The same one who programmed the enzymes. I have said I believe that this is one of the mechanisms God has chosen to carry out his setence of death to all who sin."

Annnnnnd the Merciless Curtain of "DOH" descends upon the stage.

The same one who programmed the enzymes. I have said I believe that this is one of the mechanisms God has chosen to carry out his setence of death to all who sin.

Good answer. Those pre-teens with cancer, well screw'em. They're sinners who deserve to die. It's a good thing Manson's still alive. He would have been a good example for any 7 year old sinner with a terminal disease. Good thing that the gawds stepped in and snuffed out little johnny and Jane...die sinners.

Christianity teaches we are born into sin. And no where in the Bible does God guarantee you any minimum number of years on the planet. In fact, genocidal atheist feminazi's like Hawly have seen to it that we can kill as many unborn lives as possible. That is the thing about free will, you have the choice to destroy life. Abortion is EVIL.
Wrong soapbox, creepy stalker.

I assume neither.

So you are in the category of naturalism,it just happened by chance. :D

Can you cite a single event, structure or mechanism that is "unnatural"?

I am not aware of a single, verifiable event, structure or mechanism that exists currently or has existed in the past (other than thunder and lightning being the result of the gawds bowling).

Can you cite for us something we can test ad being supernatural?

Other dimensions in Quantum Theory.

I did nothing. who is this you you're talking about?
"no major denomination?" the post proves you wrong.
why the fuck would I start a church anywhere?
you do know WHAT a atheist is ..right?
making statements that showcase your stupidty are not funny..so keep your day job whatever that might be.

Yes, atheists worship creation and not the Creator. They worship nature. Their faith is in materialism. They also happen to believe that everyone should be as miserable as they are, and thus their continued assault on Christmas. You know, because giving people gifts, helping those in need, and spending time with family should never be encouraged by the gov'ment.

You are a nutjob. Plan and simple. Your claims are logically fallacious. Mind explaining how atheists worship creation? Where is out altar? Our ceremonies? Our prayers? Which behavior are you referring to that would suggest any hint of worship?

UR, this is a petty attempt to return the "faith thing" and put it onto atheism. The problem is that this assertion doesn't hold up logically, and so makes you look like a buffoon. Hooray. If atheisim takes faith, then so does a-bigfootism, and a-fairyism, and a-infinite-number-of-beings-that-could-possibly-exist-but-have-never-been-proven. You are forgetting about the burden of proof. Logic 101. It doesn't take evidence to not believe in something for which there is no proof, nor does it take faith to believe in something for which there is proof: the fucking universe. There has never been a demonstrated supernatural occurrence in the history of the universe. Therefore, we are justified in inductively concluding, for ourselves, that no supernatural realities exist. I can not claim deductively that no supernatural realities exist, but until I see evidence of this, I am justified in my materialism. Until we witness something supernatural, we have no reason to believe otherwise. Again, I admit my use of inductive reasoning, as well as its limitation. I can not rule out the supernatural, but see no reason to believe in it without evidence. Nor have I ever concluded or claimed that the material universe is all that exists, as a matter of fact, because I don't see the point and could never prove this. It simply seems highly probably, at this point, that this is the case.

Nothing supernatural in the history of the universe??? :lol: What caused the Big Bang?

Can you cite a single event, structure or mechanism that is "unnatural"?

I am not aware of a single, verifiable event, structure or mechanism that exists currently or has existed in the past (other than thunder and lightning being the result of the gawds bowling).

Can you cite for us something we can test ad being supernatural?

Darwin's God: Now Evolution Must Have Evolved Different Functions Simultaneously in the Same Protein

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back