Creeping Totalitarianism

gipper

Diamond Member
Jan 8, 2011
1. Does your government (federal, state and local) seize citizens' assets without due process?
2. Does your government impose tyranny by complexity?
3. Is your government essentially "for sale" to wealthy elites?
4. Does your government spy on its entire citizenry?

I suspect a minority of Americans KNOW the answer to all four questions is YES. Has the American experiment of individual liberty and limited government, been extinguished?

Of Two Minds - Charles Hugh Smith

gipper, go study, please, then come back and answer your questions.

gipper, go study, please, then come back and answer your questions.
Jake you are the perfect example of the blind dumb American. Like the proverbial frog in boiling water...of course, the frog has a higher IQ.

Its out of control at the state level, my liberal state government gifts themselves a chunk of my earnings and assets every time I turn around so I'm packing up and leaving.

Its out of control at the state level, my liberal state government gifts themselves a chunk of my earnings and assets every time I turn around so I'm packing up and leaving.
But of course you don't care when the Trump government tries to take away, for pennies on the dollar, private property to build a wall. Or maybe you don't care than a large number of Americans will be living on the mexican side of this great wall.

But of course you don't care when the Trump government tries to take away, for pennies on the dollar, private property to build a wall. Or maybe you don't care than a large number of Americans will be living on the mexican side of this great wall.

Be glad I'm not in charge of border security I'd machine gun anyone who dared try and cross.

Be glad I'm not in charge of border security I'd machine gun anyone who dared try and cross.
Tough little girl aren't you? Your kind id always tough when hiding behind your keyboard.

You are wrong on both counts, but be that as it may. The people who are affected by the invasion will be happy to show you the results of your progressive mindset. here are some pictures to begin your education.

655368191.jpg

AZtrash3.jpg
a-sign-near-tucson-az-that-reads-travel-caution-smuggling-and-illegal-B89HEK.jpg

You are wrong on both counts, but be that as it may. The people who are affected by the invasion will be happy to show you the results of your progressive mindset. here are some pictures to begin your education.

655368191.jpg

AZtrash3.jpg
a-sign-near-tucson-az-that-reads-travel-caution-smuggling-and-illegal-B89HEK.jpg
It was shit like you who fought Obama every step of the way when he wanted to intervene. Sp go fuck yourself

Geez you bitch a lot !

How much do you make and how much taxes do you pay?

Tough little girl aren't you? Your kind id always tough when hiding behind your keyboard.
:itsok:

Geez you bitch a lot !

A few hundred grand a year, WAY too much.

Geez you bitch a lot !

Is that the current pay schedule for a piece of shit posting 24/7 on a message board, and then answering themselves

Geez you bitch a lot !

Is that the current pay schedule for a piece of shit posting 24/7 on a message board, and then answering themselves

Your wealth envy is noted, tissue?

655368191.jpg

AZtrash3.jpg
It was shit like you who fought Obama every step of the way when he wanted to intervene. Sp go fuck yourself
If you mean by 'intervene', Big Ears wanted amnesty, continued open borders, and the importation of poor ignorant third worlders from all over the world, then yeah you would be right.

1. Does your government (federal, state and local) seize citizens' assets without due process?

I suspect a minority of Americans KNOW the answer to all four questions is YES. Has the American experiment of individual liberty and limited government, been extinguished?

so your solution is to vote for the party that supports all those things?.... you republiucans are fucking brilliant aren't you? What's next are you gonna complain that rich people dont pay enough in taxes? and somehow blame obama for that as well?

so your solution is to vote for the party that supports all those things?.... you republiucans are fucking brilliant aren't you? What's next are you gonna complain that rich people dont pay enough in taxes? and somehow blame obama for that as well?
You jump to conclusions...based on nothing.

You jump to conclusions...based on nothing.
thats nice dear

Forum List

Back