Crime rates, Today vs the Early 20th Century

"jet engines are just engines"

- Proof that dickheads don't belong with a jet engine strapped to his back.
:)

The gov can't do anything right. How much evidence do you require???...oh I forgot...you don't know the truth due to your leftist brainwashing.
A slight disagreement. While I completely agree with Winston Churchill's quote about democracy being the worst form of government, except for all the others, let's face facts: without our form of government, we'd have lost WWII. We'd have never had the Manhattan Project nor Project Apollo. It's not perfect, but it does have it's good points.
Silly. Government caused WWII.

We had a fascist dictatorship during WW II.
Disagreed. No more than we did after 9/11. Still we have made mistakes. The internment of American citizens during WWII was one, the Patriot Act was another.
Sorry,. but it's irrefutable. During the war we had a command economy where the government made all the decisions about what to produce, how much to produce and what price to charge, exactly the same as Nazi Germany. Anyone who believes FDR wasn't a dictator is terminally naive.

The gov can't do anything right. How much evidence do you require???...oh I forgot...you don't know the truth due to your leftist brainwashing.
A slight disagreement. While I completely agree with Winston Churchill's quote about democracy being the worst form of government, except for all the others, let's face facts: without our form of government, we'd have lost WWII. We'd have never had the Manhattan Project nor Project Apollo. It's not perfect, but it does have it's good points.
Imperialism caused WWII. And a mad man.

Why does selling jet engines require stupidity? We do sell them exactly as we sell bicycles and cars.
Agreed. They're free to sell: BARNSTORMERS.COM Find Aircraft & Aircraft Parts - Airplane Sale, Jets, Helicopters, Experimental, Warbirds & Homebuilt

God Bless America!

To buy aircraft parts you need FAA certification either as a Pilot, or as an Aircraft Engineer or Mechanic.
To buy an Aircraft you need pilot training, and a FAA certification.

I'm 30.
And I never went through any flight training...
I'm just not stupid enough to sell jet engines like we do bicycles or cars.
Sorry to hear you are so immature.

So why did you claim to be a pilot?

Jet engines are just engines. Just because you don't understand them is no reason to fear them.

Never once did I ever claim to be a pilot, you idiot.
And like I said.
Aircrafts don't belong in the mass market.
They are in the mass market, moron. Anyone who has the necessary cash can walk into the Grumman office and order a jet airplane.

I'm 30.

Jet engines are just engines. Just because you don't understand them is no reason to fear them.

And like I said.
They are in the mass market, moron. Anyone who has the necessary cash can walk into the Grumman office and order a jet airplane.

Its not in the mass market, moron.

I'm 30.

And like I said.

Grumman would tell you to have a glass of water while they call the manager.
Of course what they're really doing is calling an ambulance to take you the mental ward.

Overly simplistic by a mile.

First, WWII was really WWI Part Deux.

Second, Hitler would never have risen to power without the Treaty of Versailles.

Third, there were a lot of reasons why WWI happened. Yes, the age of colonialism and imperialism played a part, but there were a lot of factors leading up to "The War to End All Wars". Without WWI, there'd have never been WWII.

More proof of your immaturity, kid. While your OP was intelligently written, even if I didn't agree with all of it, your responses since are much less intelligent. Your lies about being a pilot and your oft posted attempts to assert an authoritarian control over American citizens is proof you are not as smart nor freedom-loving as you think you ar.

Government is the source of most of our problems and the entity responsible for all wars. If only you could see the light, but statism is difficult to overcome particularly when one is dumb.

I'm 30.

And like I said.

Of course what they're really doing is calling an ambulance to take you the mental ward.

Hmmm, no. They would call your bank to see if your check will clear. Then they would sell you a jet aircraft.

More proof of your immaturity, kid. While your OP was intelligently written, even if I didn't agree with all of it, your responses since are much less intelligent. Your lies about being a pilot and your oft posted attempts to assert an authoritarian control over American citizens is proof you are not as smart nor freedom-loving as you think you ar.

Its not my problem that I'm talking to a bunch of babbling idiots.

I'm 30.

And like I said.

What is the difference between the "mass market" and selling to whomever has the necessary cash?

I'm 30.

And like I said.

Hmmm, no. They would call your bank to see if your check will clear. Then they would sell you a jet aircraft.

Then I suggest you try it.
Don't bitch and moan about how bad your nose itches when you're in a straight jacket....
And don't bitch and moan about being over 18 when they tell you that you can take your medicine in pills or in a needle, its up to you.
hahahaha

And like I said.

Then I suggest you try it.
Don't bitch and moan about how bad your nose itches when you're in a straight jacket....
And don't bitch and moan about being over 18 when they tell you that you can take your medicine in pills or in a needle, its up to you.
hahahaha

I don't have the cash to buy an airplane, moron.

Forum List

Back