Crime rates, Today vs the Early 20th Century

Its not in the mass market, moron.
More proof of your immaturity, kid. While your OP was intelligently written, even if I didn't agree with all of it, your responses since are much less intelligent. Your lies about being a pilot and your oft posted attempts to assert an authoritarian control over American citizens is proof you are not as smart nor freedom-loving as you think you ar.

Babbling idiots like you need to be told flat out who the boss is and its not you.
Period.

Never once did I ever claim to be a pilot, you idiot.
And like I said.
Aircrafts don't belong in the mass market.
We can agree to disagree about your misleading posts.

Still, I disagree with your dictatorial views of how government should dominate the lives of American citizens. It's one reason why I so strongly support the Second Amendment.

...Being a common street person, AND a pilot is one of them.
Electric power isn't one of them.

And like I said.
They are in the mass market, moron. Anyone who has the necessary cash can walk into the Grumman office and order a jet airplane.

Grumman would tell you to have a glass of water while they call the manager.
Of course what they're really doing is calling an ambulance to take you the mental ward.
:)

Hmmm, no. They would call your bank to see if your check will clear. Then they would sell you a jet aircraft.

Then I suggest you try it.
Don't bitch and moan about how bad your nose itches when you're in a straight jacket....
And don't bitch and moan about being over 18 when they tell you that you can take your medicine in pills or in a needle, its up to you.
hahahaha

I don't have the cash to buy an airplane, moron.

And even if you have 100 times more than enough to buy it, you would end up in that straight jacket.

And like I said.
We can agree to disagree about your misleading posts.

Still, I disagree with your dictatorial views of how government should dominate the lives of American citizens. It's one reason why I so strongly support the Second Amendment.

...Being a common street person, AND a pilot is one of them.
Electric power isn't one of them.

Its not a matter of what you agree with.
You can take what you agree with and pound it up your ass.

They are in the mass market, moron. Anyone who has the necessary cash can walk into the Grumman office and order a jet airplane.

Of course what they're really doing is calling an ambulance to take you the mental ward.

Hmmm, no. They would call your bank to see if your check will clear. Then they would sell you a jet aircraft.

Don't bitch and moan about how bad your nose itches when you're in a straight jacket....
And don't bitch and moan about being over 18 when they tell you that you can take your medicine in pills or in a needle, its up to you.
hahahaha

And even if you have 100 times more than enough to buy it, you would end up in that straight jacket.

Can you provide an example of Grumman turning down someone with a check that won't bounce?

hahahaha

Can you provide an example of Grumman turning down someone with a check that won't bounce?

Because our market doesn't operate that way, this isn't somalia, this is the western first world.
And Grumman has better sense than to sell somebody off the street, an aircraft.

hahahaha

Because our market doesn't operate that way, this isn't somalia, this is the western first world.
And Grumman has better sense than to sell somebody off the street, and aircraft.

Why would they care if the guy's check clears the bank? How is turning down $20 million "good sense?"

hahahaha

And Grumman has better sense than to sell somebody off the street, and aircraft.

Why would they care if the guy's check clears the bank? How is turning down $20 million "good sense?"

Because for one thing its illegal for them to sell it to you, and they're human beings too.

Because for one thing its illegal for them to sell it to you, and they're human beings too.

Really? Can you quote the statute that says that?

Agreed. Business is business. Completely legal for anyone who has the money to buy a jet aircraft and they don't even have to have a pilot's license.

Examples:
d5feefb2588ca83e3c6dbdc594e35b57.jpg

he-had-spotlights-installed-on-the-wing-tips-so-that-the-iconic-rabbit-could-be-seen-flying-through-the-air-at-night-he-also-asked-permission-from-the-federal-government-to-paint-it-black-i-designed-the-big-bunny-jet-to-stand-out-he-wrote-in-the-wsj-nobody-had-a-black-plane-at-the-time-it-was-like-the-ugly-duckling.jpg

Really? Can you quote the statute that says that?

Go ask the FAA what it legally takes to be qualified to buy an Aircraft.

You do realize that planes have been bought on television shows like "Pawn Stars",right?

No its not illegal for airline companies to buy aircraft.
But those airline companies have FAA staff always present.
And Trump cannot legally fly the aircrafts.

Forum List

Back