#CrimingWhileWhite

Already grown. What made you think I needed to grow up?

Your view is a narcissistic, naive, and totally unrealistic view of reality. You have taken a simplistic position, supported by a carefully manipulated set of facts, and tried to blow it up into an all-encompassing picture of society. You don't bother to consider ALL the facts - only those facts convenient to your position. You don't bother to consider the total picture - but rather, only the part you can see with your nose firmly planted against the canvas.

If those quotes are the best you got to somehow indicate a societal bias, devoid of other facts, you need to spend some serious time redoing your analysis.
I think you are making something more complicated than it is. Blacks already know there is a difference. Whites actually admitting it across the country just confirms what we already knew. Has nothing to do with narcissism and an unrealistic view.

I think you're trying to find a simple answer to a complex problem. You are trying to avoid your culpability in what happens. The black community must take responsibility, and ownership, for creating an environment that feeds the problem, not try to blame it all on somebody else.

How many Crime Watch programs are there in the black community? How many 'silent witnesses' refuse to help police solve crimes in the black community? There are a thousand reasons - economic, political,failure of black fathers to step up to their responsibilities, tacit acceptance of the drug trade, the list could go on - but to complain that the REAL problem is how the police act in the face of all that is ... frankly ... childish. The problem is exacerbated when you give young blacks an excuse - whitey cop is hunting you, the system is holding you back - instead of insisting that they do better.
I still think you are making it to complex. While there are different factors most if not all lead back to white racism in some way. there are plenty of crime watches in Black neighborhoods. The reason Black people dont talk to cops in some neighborhoods is because the pigs are dirty. If you dont know what that means then you are naive. Did you grow up in a Black ghetto and witness the crap these dirty cops do? If you didnt you simply dont know what I am talking about and validate my stance that you cant tell me anything about being a Black male unless you have lived the life.

No, they don't --- you're using white racism as a crutch - an excuse for failure. I don't question that blacks are treated different - but I maintain they are treated different because they expect to be treated different.

Don't give me this bullshit about 'if you didn't live the ghetto life, you can't know' ... that's just another damn excuse. Teach them - tell them - show them - educate them. Make me believe. Rioting in the streets, burning your own businesses - that doesn't make them believe. That only reinforces the opinion - that the black community is smoldering mass of violence and lawlessness, looking for any excuse to explode.

Every time one of these cop-black incidents happen, whites look at it, and see the crime. They want to help fix it. You've seen the reaction in the white community to Martin, Brown, and Garner. But, then, the black community erupts in senseless violence, rampant theft, and you undo all the progress made. You just confirm what they originally thought, and all the progress is lost. Somehow, they have a hard time believing that stealing the 50 inch tv from the black business is a political or societal statement.

But, at the same time, make them believe that you actually want to fix it ... but I gotta warn you .. if they fix it, you're out of excuses. It becomes put-up or shut-up time. Do you seriously believe that removing all the bad cops from the ghetto is going to fix the problems? It isn't - and the only ones who can fix it is ones who live there. It doesn't suddenly give your children the education necessary to compete today. It doesn't suddenly eliminate the drug problems in the black community. It doesn't suddenly cure the single-mother poverty situations.

Dems feed off this stuff --- their message is simple - you aren't capable of taking care of yourselves. You can't succeed without help. You NEED welfare and food stamps and all that other shit. Prove them wrong -
That doesnt make any sense. I dont condone failure. I make more than probably 80% of most Americans and I grew up in the hood. The difference between me and someone still in the hood or dead? I got lucky enough to have a unique combination of events happen to me in my life and hard work. I stay on my grind. I value education. I give back and teach others to do the same an pass it on.

I am not in the business of teaching white cops what they should already know. I'm not at all concerned with whites think either. I've long ago stopped trying to impress people. Especially people that are hoping I fail. Everytime something happens and white people are too stupid to know that the people stealing do not represent Black culture then that just reaffirms my thoughts that you are to dumb to give any consideration to as an intelligent human being.

The problem with a lot of white people is that they think they have to more than just stop being racist. You dont have the credibility to fix anything as the "white people". Your credibility has been shot for centuries now. Single people helping the cause are always welcome but wholesale change is only possible if you simply get out of the way.

If you don't want to deal with the police...Stop doing the crime.
I dont do crime. Never stopped the cops from harassing me. Go figure

The cold hard reality is that you are a member of a segment of society that, through its own culpability, is expected to commit more crimes. Of course, you are going to be approached differently than all the little old ladies - and, all the white people. You are quick to the blame the 'system', when, in reality, you need to look at the actions of your segment, and figure out how to change that.
No I dont need to do anything. White racists need to get their shit together and stop being racist. As long as I dont commit any crimes they need to step off.

I don't know how to tell you this ... but you are the ONLY one who can do something. YOU need to change the paradigm, you have to try to convince the members of your community to assimilate into the overall societal structure. You don't get to have your own little world, without having to pay the price for it.
Sorry bub. We dont want to be vanilla. I like being Black. I would probably kill myself if I was white. I dont need to assimilate into anything. The values I hold dear work just fine in the business world. I love my culture and have no wish to emulate white culture. White people need to learn to respect that. If they cant then there will continue to be issues.

That's not how it works, my friend .... we have a single, common, society ... if you want to be a part of that society, then you need to assimilate into that society. You need to follow its rules. That is what has made this country as dynamic as it is ... we are able to the best of each society, and assimilate it into a single society. Every foreign society has made its contributions. Whether it's food types, or rules, or music, or whatever ... it all plays into the fabric of this society.

If you don't want to be a member of this society, then you need to move on --- because you will not be able to enjoy the benefits of the mutual society. It is that common society that rewards its members, establishes the rules for its members, and allows growth for its members.

If you want to be on the outside looking in - that's exactly where you'll be - on the outside looking in. If that's your decision, then it's also your fault.

Laugh at the white people that like to pretend Black people are hallucinating, groom more Black men like myself, and continue to make enough money to be able to penalize any cop that fucks up and does something stupid around me.
In other words, you ain't gonna do shit.
Already doing a lot of shit. Cant you read? If I catch a cop slippin I will put a bullet in his dome.

You're the leadership - you REALLY want to pass this message on to the youth? And, you don't see a problem with this? You don't see how this exacerbates the problem? How about teaching your youth to avoid those actions that cause the problems you talk about?
I would never tell anyone to do something like that. Thats just a step I personally would take if a cop messed up. How can they avoid walking down the street? How can they avoid driving while Black? Do you have an answer for those questions? I dont need to prove myself to whites. Whites need to prove themselves to me. They created this mess not Black people.

You're dead wrong - both blacks and whites created this problem. And, whites alone can't fix it - you need to help fix it, too. It's simply naive to believe that this is somehow something that needs to be fixed for you.

Want to cure the problem with the police? Create a committee that brings EVERY case of mistreatment, no matter how minor, to the chief of police, to the newspaper, whatever. Witness and testify. But, do it in an adult and consistent manner. When the police find out they did something wrong - hold them accountable. But - when you find out that a member of your community was responsible, or is as far out of line as Martin or Brown, hold them responsible. You and I both know that there are thousands of confrontations between police and blacks - insist that the police chief hold his people accountable, but you've got to do the same - hold your people accountable.

Quit whining and take action - it can be fixed, but it can't be done by the police alone.
Your first mistake is in assuming Black people had anything to do with this situation. No one forced whites to enslave Black people. No one forced whites to renege on the land given to start out with after finally being freed. No one forced whites to implement the system of jim crow. So as you can see I am not buying your argument. All whites need do is step back and stop being racists

The cold hard reality is that you are a member of a segment of society that, through its own culpability, is expected to commit more crimes. Of course, you are going to be approached differently than all the little old ladies - and, all the white people. You are quick to the blame the 'system', when, in reality, you need to look at the actions of your segment, and figure out how to change that.
No I dont need to do anything. White racists need to get their shit together and stop being racist. As long as I dont commit any crimes they need to step off.

You need to give them a reason to change their attitude. You don't think your threats, or frankly, your piddling little riots where you blow up your own neighborhood, are actually doing any good, do you?

You want change - then change! Give them a reason to look at you as a contributing member of society, rather than feeding their inbred fear that you are a violent criminal just looking for an excuse. All your attitude does is feed their preconceived notions. Make them change!!

They already have a reason to change their attitude. Its not my job to convince them of how wrong it is to harass people simply due to color. I pay their salaries. They work for me. This is not about riots. People burning down their neighborhoods is dumb. This is about respect. You respect me because I am a human and then you will get respect from me. Its not me that needs to change. Whites create the environment and Black people live the best way they can within those boundaries. They want to get rid of all the issues back up and check yourself and make sure you are doing what you are supposed to do. I dont allow whites or anyone else to dictate the terms of how i hold myself. That stuff went out with slavery and jim crow.

Courtesy is assumed, but respect is earned. Do you believe that the black community has earned respect?
Disagree. Respect is a given until something causes it to be withdrawn. Do you believe the white community has earned its respect back from Blacks?

Your view is a narcissistic, naive, and totally unrealistic view of reality. You have taken a simplistic position, supported by a carefully manipulated set of facts, and tried to blow it up into an all-encompassing picture of society. You don't bother to consider ALL the facts - only those facts convenient to your position. You don't bother to consider the total picture - but rather, only the part you can see with your nose firmly planted against the canvas.

If those quotes are the best you got to somehow indicate a societal bias, devoid of other facts, you need to spend some serious time redoing your analysis.
I think you are making something more complicated than it is. Blacks already know there is a difference. Whites actually admitting it across the country just confirms what we already knew. Has nothing to do with narcissism and an unrealistic view.

I think you're trying to find a simple answer to a complex problem. You are trying to avoid your culpability in what happens. The black community must take responsibility, and ownership, for creating an environment that feeds the problem, not try to blame it all on somebody else.

How many Crime Watch programs are there in the black community? How many 'silent witnesses' refuse to help police solve crimes in the black community? There are a thousand reasons - economic, political,failure of black fathers to step up to their responsibilities, tacit acceptance of the drug trade, the list could go on - but to complain that the REAL problem is how the police act in the face of all that is ... frankly ... childish. The problem is exacerbated when you give young blacks an excuse - whitey cop is hunting you, the system is holding you back - instead of insisting that they do better.
I still think you are making it to complex. While there are different factors most if not all lead back to white racism in some way. there are plenty of crime watches in Black neighborhoods. The reason Black people dont talk to cops in some neighborhoods is because the pigs are dirty. If you dont know what that means then you are naive. Did you grow up in a Black ghetto and witness the crap these dirty cops do? If you didnt you simply dont know what I am talking about and validate my stance that you cant tell me anything about being a Black male unless you have lived the life.

No, they don't --- you're using white racism as a crutch - an excuse for failure. I don't question that blacks are treated different - but I maintain they are treated different because they expect to be treated different.

Don't give me this bullshit about 'if you didn't live the ghetto life, you can't know' ... that's just another damn excuse. Teach them - tell them - show them - educate them. Make me believe. Rioting in the streets, burning your own businesses - that doesn't make them believe. That only reinforces the opinion - that the black community is smoldering mass of violence and lawlessness, looking for any excuse to explode.

Every time one of these cop-black incidents happen, whites look at it, and see the crime. They want to help fix it. You've seen the reaction in the white community to Martin, Brown, and Garner. But, then, the black community erupts in senseless violence, rampant theft, and you undo all the progress made. You just confirm what they originally thought, and all the progress is lost. Somehow, they have a hard time believing that stealing the 50 inch tv from the black business is a political or societal statement.

But, at the same time, make them believe that you actually want to fix it ... but I gotta warn you .. if they fix it, you're out of excuses. It becomes put-up or shut-up time. Do you seriously believe that removing all the bad cops from the ghetto is going to fix the problems? It isn't - and the only ones who can fix it is ones who live there. It doesn't suddenly give your children the education necessary to compete today. It doesn't suddenly eliminate the drug problems in the black community. It doesn't suddenly cure the single-mother poverty situations.

Dems feed off this stuff --- their message is simple - you aren't capable of taking care of yourselves. You can't succeed without help. You NEED welfare and food stamps and all that other shit. Prove them wrong -
That doesnt make any sense. I dont condone failure. I make more than probably 80% of most Americans and I grew up in the hood. The difference between me and someone still in the hood or dead? I got lucky enough to have a unique combination of events happen to me in my life and hard work. I stay on my grind. I value education. I give back and teach others to do the same an pass it on.

I am not in the business of teaching white cops what they should already know. I'm not at all concerned with whites think either. I've long ago stopped trying to impress people. Especially people that are hoping I fail. Everytime something happens and white people are too stupid to know that the people stealing do not represent Black culture then that just reaffirms my thoughts that you are to dumb to give any consideration to as an intelligent human being.

The problem with a lot of white people is that they think they have to more than just stop being racist. You dont have the credibility to fix anything as the "white people". Your credibility has been shot for centuries now. Single people helping the cause are always welcome but wholesale change is only possible if you simply get out of the way.

First, I admire your growth - but, as you say, you got lucky. What about all the other kids in the ghetto? Why didn't they get out?

The rest of your post, though - you're falling back into the same old rut. It's not their fault - the system held them down - the man had his foot on their neck. You want somebody to give the black community something - something, apparently, they're not willing to work for. You don't get stuff - you earn stuff. You earned it by working, by studying, by ignoring all those who hoped you would fail. You're too busy looking for an excuse, that you aren't looking for the reason.

Take that message to the ghetto - instead, of "I'll bust a cap in the head of the first cop".

I don't know how to tell you this ... but you are the ONLY one who can do something. YOU need to change the paradigm, you have to try to convince the members of your community to assimilate into the overall societal structure. You don't get to have your own little world, without having to pay the price for it.
Sorry bub. We dont want to be vanilla. I like being Black. I would probably kill myself if I was white. I dont need to assimilate into anything. The values I hold dear work just fine in the business world. I love my culture and have no wish to emulate white culture. White people need to learn to respect that. If they cant then there will continue to be issues.

That's not how it works, my friend .... we have a single, common, society ... if you want to be a part of that society, then you need to assimilate into that society. You need to follow its rules. That is what has made this country as dynamic as it is ... we are able to the best of each society, and assimilate it into a single society. Every foreign society has made its contributions. Whether it's food types, or rules, or music, or whatever ... it all plays into the fabric of this society.

If you don't want to be a member of this society, then you need to move on --- because you will not be able to enjoy the benefits of the mutual society. It is that common society that rewards its members, establishes the rules for its members, and allows growth for its members.

If you want to be on the outside looking in - that's exactly where you'll be - on the outside looking in. If that's your decision, then it's also your fault.

Yes thats how it works...We dont have a single society. We have a bunch of sub-societies. I dont want to lose my society to be part of white society. Sorry there is nothing about it that I wish to emulate that I dont already have within my society. I dont need to follow any rules. I only need to follow laws.

No I dont need to do anything but what I do now. Enjoy my culture, follow the laws, and make money. No where in there is a requirement for me to become a brown skinned white guy. If white people cant respect the differences other cultures have then its their loss. What they will find is that when they are bred out they wont have a choice.

Already doing a lot of shit. Cant you read? If I catch a cop slippin I will put a bullet in his dome.

You're the leadership - you REALLY want to pass this message on to the youth? And, you don't see a problem with this? You don't see how this exacerbates the problem? How about teaching your youth to avoid those actions that cause the problems you talk about?
I would never tell anyone to do something like that. Thats just a step I personally would take if a cop messed up. How can they avoid walking down the street? How can they avoid driving while Black? Do you have an answer for those questions? I dont need to prove myself to whites. Whites need to prove themselves to me. They created this mess not Black people.

You're dead wrong - both blacks and whites created this problem. And, whites alone can't fix it - you need to help fix it, too. It's simply naive to believe that this is somehow something that needs to be fixed for you.

Want to cure the problem with the police? Create a committee that brings EVERY case of mistreatment, no matter how minor, to the chief of police, to the newspaper, whatever. Witness and testify. But, do it in an adult and consistent manner. When the police find out they did something wrong - hold them accountable. But - when you find out that a member of your community was responsible, or is as far out of line as Martin or Brown, hold them responsible. You and I both know that there are thousands of confrontations between police and blacks - insist that the police chief hold his people accountable, but you've got to do the same - hold your people accountable.

Quit whining and take action - it can be fixed, but it can't be done by the police alone.
Your first mistake is in assuming Black people had anything to do with this situation. No one forced whites to enslave Black people. No one forced whites to renege on the land given to start out with after finally being freed. No one forced whites to implement the system of jim crow. So as you can see I am not buying your argument. All whites need do is step back and stop being racists

C'mon, man --- don't even go there.

You're using all that as an excuse ---- and, if you're looking for an excuse, that's as good a one as any.

But, if you're looking for the reason - then, you can't deny the shared culpability of everybody. Do you seriously believe that the black community today values education? Do you seriously believe that the black community today acts against crime?

It's as good an excuse as any - use it if you want.

But, your time would be better spent looking for the reasons.

Stories people tell are stories that people tell. :eusa_shifty: Some could be true....some could be made up....some are likely complete bullshit.

The solution to the above is don't be a moron.

Don't commit crimes and don't fuck with the cops. That goes for whites and blacks. It's pretty damn simple when you think about it. :)
Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.

Simplistic made up bullshit. Whites get fucked with by the cops. I have been fucked with by cops.

Blacks are not always victims. Cops are human. Sometimes they do stupid shit. Doesn't mean they're all racist.

In the Trayvon Martin, Garner, and Brown situations all three were doing stupid shit. Not saying any of them deserved to die....but they are hardly blameless either.

No pun intended....but things are rarely as black and white as the race hustlers make it out.
Bullshit. The day you live life as a Black person, (especially Black male) is the day I respect your opinion regarding what occurs. I almost went to jail for fucking up a white boy that attacked a mexican lady and then tried to attack me. The cops reason for wanting to arrest me? I probably provoked it.

See? This is what I was talking about when I said narcissistic and naive. You want to discard a person's opinion - not because he's wrong - but because he's white. What could be more racist than that? When all you have is a hammer - in your case, complaining about whites - everything looks like a nail. Maybe you should pick up a different tool - like the one that complains about the black crime rate - thus, creating the expectation that blacks commit more crimes.

You try to tell us that the WHOLE problem is about white privilege - you never once mention the black crime rate, you never mention the black murder rate, you never mention the black gangsta mien that virtually demands that our young blacks commit crimes. Given that condition, is it any surprise that a cop would expect a black to be more likely to have committed a crime than a white? It isn't about black and white ... it's about a thug society versus genteel society.
You sound like most simps. The reason I say that is because you actually believe its ok for a cop to suspect a black person for doing a crime more so than a white person. No white person can tell me what its like to be a Black male. They simply havent lived the life. I disagree that its ok for me to almost get arrested because some white boy got his teeth knocked out for attacking me.and a young lady. The white cop had plenty of people telling him what went down but I "provoked" it?

That's not what I said --- quit trying to deflect the discussion. That's a cheap shot.

What I said was that it is not unreasonable for a cop to be more suspicious of a black person because there is a historical truth that black people are more likely to commit a crime, or to be more violent. He isn't reacting to the fact that you're black - he's reacting to the fact that you're a member of a more violent and more criminal group. I know there are cops that just plain hate black people, but then, I also know there are members of the black community who just plain hate white people. But, I can't go through life assuming EVERY black man hates me because I'm white.

You look at a white person, and are automatically on guard for signs of racism (say it isn't so!) That's because you have seen more racism by white people.

The cop is the same -

First, I admire your growth - but, as you say, you got lucky. What about all the other kids in the ghetto? Why didn't they get out?

The rest of your post, though - you're falling back into the same old rut. It's not their fault - the system held them down - the man had his foot on their neck. You want somebody to give the black community something - something, apparently, they're not willing to work for. You don't get stuff - you earn stuff. You earned it by working, by studying, by ignoring all those who hoped you would fail. You're too busy looking for an excuse, that you aren't looking for the reason.

Take that message to the ghetto - instead, of "I'll bust a cap in the head of the first cop".
They didnt get out because they were unlucky or made some bad choices that harmed them for life where as a white person making those same mistakes as dumb teenagers are movie stars like Mark Whalburg to cite an example.

You cant tell me a person who doesnt know the way out is supposed to magically know this as a child. You cant tell me those unlucky ones that dont get out and raise children (that repeat the cycle) know what to teach those children In this you are being naive.

No I dont want anyone to give the Black community anything but breathing space. Get out the way. We dont need your help. You had that chance when the forty acres was given. You screwed that up. You had that chance during reconstruction. You screwed that up. You had the chance when we got civil rights. Guess what? You screwed that up as well. I think its about time white people stopped "helping" because you cant even help yourselves.

Yes thats how it works...We dont have a single society. We have a bunch of sub-societies. I dont want to lose my society to be part of white society. Sorry there is nothing about it that I wish to emulate that I dont already have within my society. I dont need to follow any rules. I only need to follow laws.

No I dont need to do anything but what I do now. Enjoy my culture, follow the laws, and make money. No where in there is a requirement for me to become a brown skinned white guy. If white people cant respect the differences other cultures have then its their loss. What they will find is that when they are bred out they wont have a choice.

It's not a white society, and you know it ---

It's the American society, and you either have to join it or you will never succeed in that society. (Whether you care to admit it or not, you are an active member of American society - or else you wouldn't be where you are today). You can still be a black American, but in order to succeed in this country, you must be an American first.

Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.

Simplistic made up bullshit. Whites get fucked with by the cops. I have been fucked with by cops.

Blacks are not always victims. Cops are human. Sometimes they do stupid shit. Doesn't mean they're all racist.

In the Trayvon Martin, Garner, and Brown situations all three were doing stupid shit. Not saying any of them deserved to die....but they are hardly blameless either.

No pun intended....but things are rarely as black and white as the race hustlers make it out.
Bullshit. The day you live life as a Black person, (especially Black male) is the day I respect your opinion regarding what occurs. I almost went to jail for fucking up a white boy that attacked a mexican lady and then tried to attack me. The cops reason for wanting to arrest me? I probably provoked it.

See? This is what I was talking about when I said narcissistic and naive. You want to discard a person's opinion - not because he's wrong - but because he's white. What could be more racist than that? When all you have is a hammer - in your case, complaining about whites - everything looks like a nail. Maybe you should pick up a different tool - like the one that complains about the black crime rate - thus, creating the expectation that blacks commit more crimes.

You try to tell us that the WHOLE problem is about white privilege - you never once mention the black crime rate, you never mention the black murder rate, you never mention the black gangsta mien that virtually demands that our young blacks commit crimes. Given that condition, is it any surprise that a cop would expect a black to be more likely to have committed a crime than a white? It isn't about black and white ... it's about a thug society versus genteel society.
You sound like most simps. The reason I say that is because you actually believe its ok for a cop to suspect a black person for doing a crime more so than a white person. No white person can tell me what its like to be a Black male. They simply havent lived the life. I disagree that its ok for me to almost get arrested because some white boy got his teeth knocked out for attacking me.and a young lady. The white cop had plenty of people telling him what went down but I "provoked" it?

That's not what I said --- quit trying to deflect the discussion. That's a cheap shot.

What I said was that it is not unreasonable for a cop to be more suspicious of a black person because there is a historical truth that black people are more likely to commit a crime, or to be more violent. He isn't reacting to the fact that you're black - he's reacting to the fact that you're a member of a more violent and more criminal group. I know there are cops that just plain hate black people, but then, I also know there are members of the black community who just plain hate white people. But, I can't go through life assuming EVERY black man hates me because I'm white.

You look at a white person, and are automatically on guard for signs of racism (say it isn't so!) That's because you have seen more racism by white people.

The cop is the same -
I disagree. It is unreasonable for a cop to be more suspicious of a Black person. There is no historical truth Black people are more likely to commit crime. Whites have always committed more crime and have always been more violent.

It aint so. I dont walk around looking for signs of racism from white people. Why would I be paranoid about something so silly? I stopped being paranoid before I hit my twenties. If I can learn that as a teenager a full grown cop should be able to learn that as an adult. Matter of fact I know cops that have learned that. Those cops are an asset and not a hindrance. Racist cops need to learn from them. Its not on the Black community to convince white cops they shouldnt be racists. Thats a bunch of bull shit.

They didnt get out because they were unlucky or made some bad choices that harmed them for life where as a white person making those same mistakes as dumb teenagers are movie stars like Mark Whalburg to cite an example.

You cant tell me a person who doesnt know the way out is supposed to magically know this as a child. You cant tell me those unlucky ones that dont get out and raise children (that repeat the cycle) know what to teach those children In this you are being naive.

No I dont want anyone to give the Black community anything but breathing space. Get out the way. We dont need your help. You had that chance when the forty acres was given. You screwed that up. You had that chance during reconstruction. You screwed that up. You had the chance when we got civil rights. Guess what? You screwed that up as well. I think its about time white people stopped "helping" because you cant even help yourselves.

As a child, they don't know the way out --- but where are the adults in that community? Why aren't they leading them out? Because they don't know the way out, either - we have had generations of blacks who have been trapped in the cycle of poverty and lack of education. The government gives them just enough to keep them quiet - and get their votes.

You got out - you have an inherent responsibility to YOUR community to get the message out. You can't seriously believe that eliminating prejudice by cops is going to even remotely impact the ability of the youth to escape.

Let me ask you a simple question ---- if your society is so good, why do you talking about your youth not being able to 'escape'? Seems like an interesting choice of words - you make it sound like all you want to do is build a fence around your 'society' and keep everybody in and everybody out.

Is that really what you want?

On that note --- it's past my bedtime.

Appreciate and enjoyed the conversation. Maybe someday, we can raise a beer to a society in which such a discussion would not only be unnecessary, but also absurd.

See ya around!

It's not a white society, and you know it ---

It's the American society, and you either have to join it or you will never succeed in that society. (Whether you care to admit it or not, you are an active member of American society - or else you wouldn't be where you are today). You can still be a black American, but in order to succeed in this country, you must be an American first.
I didnt say it was a white society. I said we have sub societies. Different races and cultures all have their own societies. I am an African/Black American. Emphasis on Black and African. That doesnt make me any less American. i have already succeeded in the work and business environment so I can definitely point out how wrong you are on your assumption that I could only do that by putting the American part of me first. Quite the opposite. Once I learned where I came from before slavery that did more for me than anything else. Guess what? i still listen to my rap, play hoop, dance, and do the other things that Black people love to do. I also mingle with Mexicans, East Indian, Asian, cultures too. I even have some white people in my life as well. However I love being Black. Its like the best thing in the world.

The question is what are you gonna do about it?
Laugh at the white people that like to pretend Black people are hallucinating, groom more Black men like myself, and continue to make enough money to be able to penalize any cop that fucks up and does something stupid around me.
You're saying you'll kill a cop?

As a child, they don't know the way out --- but where are the adults in that community? Why aren't they leading them out? Because they don't know the way out, either - we have had generations of blacks who have been trapped in the cycle of poverty and lack of education. The government gives them just enough to keep them quiet - and get their votes.

You got out - you have an inherent responsibility to YOUR community to get the message out. You can't seriously believe that eliminating prejudice by cops is going to even remotely impact the ability of the youth to escape.

Let me ask you a simple question ---- if your society is so good, why do you talking about your youth not being able to 'escape'? Seems like an interesting choice of words - you make it sound like all you want to do is build a fence around your 'society' and keep everybody in and everybody out.

The adults in those communities dont have all the answers because they failed to get out. They can only tell them very little or actually trip them up. Thats funny I thought the government was barely giving them enough money to eat. I agree welfare is a trap in the long run but thats not the kids fault.

I'm taking care of my responsibility to my community. One of the things I make sure I teach is our history. Amazing to see what happens when Black children learn their history. Yes eliminating prejudice cops will have a large impact. That was the thing that drove my anger as a youth. Cops constantly harassing you has this weird effect of convincing you that all white people are prejudice. Seeing cops shoot and rob people and cover it up has this unusual ability to convince white people are crooked. I'd say it would go a very long way in changing things. There would be way less anger for starters.

I didnt say escape but lets go with that. I talk about that because despite the odds some of us do get out and that is testament to our culture and strength as a people. There is no way to explain how great our culture is if you have never walked in our shoes. There is simply no way to describe what a feat it is to make it coming from the hood. You see a fence. We didnt put it there . White people did.

In a heartbeat. Faster if he knows you.

In a heartbeat. Faster if he knows you.
Thanks. Just wanted you to confirm your threat.

i was reading about the phenomenon of white people getting away with stuff Black people would get shot and arrested for. I found this page. Looks like plenty of white people are starting to realize the difference in treatment. Good for them.

Tweets about CrimingWhileWhite hashtag on Twitter

Some of my favorites.

"Tonight, black protester & I both ignore barricade & walk in street. 4 cops pounce on him; I'm told to get in the pen. #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I'm not proud of it, but when I was 22 I pushed a cop when I was drunk at a bar. I was told to go home and "sleep it off" #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I shoplifted when I was 14 and they let me go because my parents came down and we "looked like a nice family." #crimingwhilewhite"

Tweets?

:lmao:
You must be really old....and poor.

Or I might just not believe everything i read on the internet, moron. Good god.

The adults in those communities dont have all the answers because they failed to get out. They can only tell them very little or actually trip them up. Thats funny I thought the government was barely giving them enough money to eat. I agree welfare is a trap in the long run but thats not the kids fault.

I'm taking care of my responsibility to my community. One of the things I make sure I teach is our history. Amazing to see what happens when Black children learn their history. Yes eliminating prejudice cops will have a large impact. That was the thing that drove my anger as a youth. Cops constantly harassing you has this weird effect of convincing you that all white people are prejudice. Seeing cops shoot and rob people and cover it up has this unusual ability to convince white people are crooked. I'd say it would go a very long way in changing things. There would be way less anger for starters.

I didnt say escape but lets go with that. I talk about that because despite the odds some of us do get out and that is testament to our culture and strength as a people. There is no way to explain how great our culture is if you have never walked in our shoes. There is simply no way to describe what a feat it is to make it coming from the hood. You see a fence. We didnt put it there . White people did.

Very true. Not to get off topic in your thread, which has been a very interesting and informative read, but when you start to drill down into the the deeper facts that lurk beneath the surface of what is really happening in this society there are much larger issues in this country that are affecting the people who populate it than the "black and white divide".

Often when I read some of the posts in this forum it becomes obvious that many here are not very sophisticated, have not traveled much and just do not seem to be aware of the fact that the world is a big place, and is not just a "black and white" planet.

It is expected that based on the history of HOW black people arrived in this country and what has transpired since that arrival that there is a rift that might always be there, and may only be changed by a change in the demographic distribution of the nation.

Whether anyone likes it or not, that change is underway as we speak.
In the next few generations this country will become even more diverse than it is now, not only in the ethnicity of the people who reside here, but also in the languages spoken and the cultural events that are celebrated. And, what made this country "great" in the past will not look the same in the future. I remember as a kid in elementary school hearing the message over and over about the "strength of this country" and how "no country is mightier than the United States of America"

Right now, the United States ranks higher in defense spending than the next 3 largest countries in the world combined, but ranks near the bottom within developed countries in child poverty and somewhere in the middle in quality of education.

With the dwindling number of countries and continents left that are available to invade, conquer and pillage, unless the government begins to redeploy the vast dollars that are spent year after year on an overinflated military, in the direction of improving the countries infrastructure and educational system, this country will end up being known as a country " that used to be great".

Map How 35 countries compare on child poverty the U.S. is ranked 34th - The Washington Post

Forum List

Back