#CrimingWhileWhite

I robbed the local liquor store and was making my getaway when the cop pulled me over, he saw I was white and told me to "go home and sleep it off"
I was downtown the other night all liquored up shooting the street lights out with my .44 mag, when the cops came up and saw I was white, they gave me a ride home and told me to sleep it off.

I robbed the local liquor store and was making my getaway when the cop pulled me over, he saw I was white and told me to "go home and sleep it off"
I was downtown the other night all liquored up shooting the street lights out with my .44 mag, when the cops came up and saw I was white, they gave me a ride home and told me to sleep it off.
Word!

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.
You'll never get it, will you?

Never.

First, you're inventing trends out of anecdotes. Second, blacks have given cops a reason for more extreme reactions.

Deal, Dude. Just deal. Grow a brain, dispense with some of your emotional belly-aching, and deal.
You will never get it. If you have a problem with me making posts you are free to not read them. Stop whining.
And you're free to move back to Africa.
if he never lived there to begin with how can he go back?.......just askin....

he's African-American?
he claims he is yes......

Yes it is simple and people are speaking out about it. White people. There is no reason a Black person can commit the same crime and wind up in jail or killed. while a white person is sent home to sleep it off.
You'll never get it, will you?

Never.

First, you're inventing trends out of anecdotes. Second, blacks have given cops a reason for more extreme reactions.

Deal, Dude. Just deal. Grow a brain, dispense with some of your emotional belly-aching, and deal.
You will never get it. If you have a problem with me making posts you are free to not read them. Stop whining.
And you're free to move back to Africa.
if he never lived there to begin with how can he go back?.......just askin....
I have lived there for 6 months. I actually am a part owner of some land back there.
ok then i take back what i said.....

This thread, as well as the hyper racist, whitey hating zealot that created it, is a massive FARCE.

i was reading about the phenomenon of white people getting away with stuff Black people would get shot and arrested for. I found this page. Looks like plenty of white people are starting to realize the difference in treatment. Good for them.

Tweets about CrimingWhileWhite hashtag on Twitter

Some of my favorites.

"Tonight, black protester & I both ignore barricade & walk in street. 4 cops pounce on him; I'm told to get in the pen. #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I'm not proud of it, but when I was 22 I pushed a cop when I was drunk at a bar. I was told to go home and "sleep it off" #CrimingWhileWhite"

"I shoplifted when I was 14 and they let me go because my parents came down and we "looked like a nice family." #crimingwhilewhite"

Tweets?

:lmao:

This thread, as well as the hyper racist, whitey hating zealot that created it, is a massive FARCE.
Dont be mad white people are confessing.
Sorry, boy, but no one is confessing to jack shit. All I see is a bunch of a pathetic lies.

And if you think we're all dumb enough to think it's all true confessions, they're you're far dumber than I ever thought possible.

Sorry, boy, but no one is confessing to jack shit. All I see is a bunch of a pathetic lies.

And if you think we're all dumb enough to think it's all true confessions, they're you're far dumber than I ever thought possible.
Dont be mad. Black people already knew this. Its just amazing white people are actually admitting it. Times are changing and feral simians such as yourself are being called out and dealt with. :laugh:

Dont be mad. Black people already knew this. Its just amazing white people are actually admitting it. Times are changing and feral simians such as yourself are being called out and dealt with. :laugh:
Fuck off, idiot.

Fuck off, idiot.
You fuck off you simplistic monkey. This is my thread.

Forum List

Back