🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Crowdstrike

lets discuss Trumps server - S-E-R-V-E-R

you know, one of those little boxes that Clinton shouldn't have had, and should be in prison for having ....
for deleting emails, and obstructing justice by bleach bitting pcs and phones. yes, she should. it was known that all happened. it's all illegal. I'd give her her day in court. but no....... we can't have that, nope, the drones are not the drones you're looking for.,
Is that what the IG' s investigation on it said?

No.

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.

got a link??

Did the OP?

Read the transcript...it's out there!

Whelp --- apparently not.

/thread

it doesnt have anything to do with my request

I used your request to take down the OP. Thanks for that.
In other words you were a tool. And a very handy one.

lets discuss Trumps server - S-E-R-V-E-R

you know, one of those little boxes that Clinton shouldn't have had, and should be in prison for having ....
for deleting emails, and obstructing justice by bleach bitting pcs and phones. yes, she should. it was known that all happened. it's all illegal. I'd give her her day in court. but no....... we can't have that, nope, the drones are not the drones you're looking for.,
Is that what the IG' s investigation on it said?

No.
nope, but it's what happened. should tell you something.

I do roll my eyes when the Trumpstettes orgasm over the word, but I don't think I'll ever register dem … unless it's just to vote in a closed primary.

I understand.

Can't really get behind the dems but the repubs are too far to the right.

If only a third party of decent, rational Americans would arise......

Crowdstrike gave the FBI and others a copy of the server.... to verify it themselves.... And the FBI did just that..... And more....

They followed the hackers, gathered how and who did it, who paid for it and how it was paid for, how the info also got to Wikileaks etc.... And had enough evidence to charge the perps who directed the theft at the Russian GRU.

got a link??

Did the OP?

Read the transcript...it's out there!

Whelp --- apparently not.

/thread

it doesnt have anything to do with my request

I used your request to take down the OP. Thanks for that.
In other words you were a tool. And a very handy one.

opinions vary,,
and both can be true,,,

I do roll my eyes when the Trumpstettes orgasm over the word, but I don't think I'll ever register dem … unless it's just to vote in a closed primary.

I understand.

what's too far right exactly? explain for me.

We’ve provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI related to the DNC investigation as requested.

And if CROWDSTRIKE said it...then it MUST be true!

Not to mention they were dealing with the FBI that was attempting to frame candidate Trump and setting up a coup attempt just incase he won...as an "insurance policy".

Argue all you want...it wont keep the democrat filth from the gallows!

Well when you pull everybody into your conspiracy, they're def. all out to get you and the Dirty Don.

We’ve provided all forensic evidence and analysis to the FBI related to the DNC investigation as requested.

Not to mention they were dealing with the FBI that was attempting to frame candidate Trump and setting up a coup attempt just incase he won...as an "insurance policy".

Well when you pull everybody into your conspiracy, they're def. all out to get you and the Dirty Don.
it's not what I expect from the intelligence agency. they do an investigation. Why are we doing another investigation after Mueller? investigation was completed. nothing found. so what? the server was not seen by our FBI. The cloud one or the DNC one. I fking give two shits. we were told, BTW, it was the DNC Server, so this whole cloud thing is made up. Seth Rich and the thumb drive, the only way it happened. physics doesn't lie.

"Argue all you want...it wont keep the democrat filth from the gallows!"

another conservative admitting he wants to murder people!

roaming free!

talk about FREE SPEECH!

cons can call for civil war and bloody murder and nobody does a thing!

I understand.

the GOP hasnt moved right, the rest of the people are moving left which gives the illusion they are moving right,,,
the GOP has been a big gov progressive party for decades,,,

the constitution party is always a good option,,,

A copy doesn't tell you squat!

You can't track the download speeds from a copy...Which could say the download speed was faster than any comm lines in existence...which would mean it would have to be a device that is physically attached to the server (thumb drive)...Which would mean it was not a "hack" but a "leak" (inside job).Which would mean it wasn't the russians...unless the democrats hired russians (which is plausible).

You can't tell any of that from a "copy".
And the guy who used the thumb drive was murdered for his efforts.

one can't transmit the files, they are too large. You can't piece meal them, that's impossible, they are data files.

You think you can't ftp large data files?

BTW, there is still a physical server for a virtual machine to store data on.

No but hard drive space is partitioned somewhere in storage, which is what the images were copied from. The CPU and main memory do not exist in the real world or tradition box computer, those resources are allocated from the CPU and memory pool. Which is why making a copy of the main memory was crucial.

one can't transmit the files, they are too large. You can't piece meal them, that's impossible, they are data files.

No but hard drive space is partitioned somewhere in storage, which is what the images were copied from. The CPU and main memory do not exist in the real world or tradition box computer, those resources are allocated from the CPU and memory pool. Which is why making a copy of the main memory was crucial.
sure you can, but you need it from the server to get to it. you might have an FTP account, but the data has to be on it first. So, someone would have to copy the files to an FTP account and then someone go get it.

still a physical hard drive partitioned as the cloud. yep!!! still means one must retrieve it from its file location, and without someone copying the files to the FTP account you mentioned, it ain't going anywhere remotely. just isn't.

Birther Donald Trump and his horde of idiot followers have fallen for yet another totally debunked conspiracy theory.

still a physical hard drive partitioned as the cloud. yep!!! still means one must retrieve it from its file location, and without someone copying the files to the FTP account you mentioned, it ain't going anywhere remotely. just isn't.

The hacker didn't make copies of the hard drives. Ftp is a protocol and a hacker wouldn't use an ftp account or third party software.

Birther Donald Trump and his horde of idiot followers have fallen for yet another totally debunked conspiracy theory.

I guess you have forgotten it was hilary that started the birther thing,,,

thats OK kool ade does that,,,
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! You have swallowed yet another lie, dumbass. Hillary did not start the birther movement.

But let's pretend she did, just for fun.

So you are saying Trump knelt down and lapped up Hillary's piss and ran with it. And this makes him look better...how?

Jesus H. Christ you parroting birther tards just get dumber by the minute.

It's takes someone with the credulity of a birther to fall for Trump's horseshit and parrot it like a submissive lickspittle.

TRUMP: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

SUBMISSIVE PARROTS: The moon is made of WHITE AMERICAN cheese!

REPORTER: Mr. President, you don't really believe the moon is made of cheese, do you?

TRUMP: Well, a lot of people are saying it is...

I guess you have forgotten it was hilary that started the birther thing,,,

thats OK kool ade does that,,,
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA! You have swallowed yet another lie, dumbass. Hillary did not start the birther movement.

But let's pretend she did, just for fun.

So you are saying Trump knelt down and lapped up Hillary's piss and ran with it. And this makes him look better...how?

Jesus H. Christ you parroting birther tards just get dumber by the minute.

could you repeat the question,,,

Forum List

Back