Cruz wins Iowa!

No surprise there. I think Rubio's strength was the only big surprise.
No surprise I started a thread saying cut the nonsense and nominate rubio already. If you are surprised you're the perfect example of an uninformed voter.

This is all theater. Watch Cruz not survive the early attention.

Who's gonna drop out? Carli, carson, Christie, bush, kasich?

I think Rubio rising now is very bad news for Trump. If Trump doesn't outright win New Hampshire then he's finished. That being said Bush, Kasich and Christie aren't going to drop out until after N.H., I would imagine most of Carson's support goes to Cruz and Fiorina doesn't matter as she has almost no support anyway.

No surprise I started a thread saying cut the nonsense and nominate rubio already. If you are surprised you're the perfect example of an uninformed voter.

I think Rubio rising now is very bad news for Trump. If Trump doesn't outright win New Hampshire then he's finished. That being said Bush, Kasich and Christie aren't going to drop out until after N.H., I would imagine most of Carson's support goes to Cruz and Fiorina doesn't matter as she has almost no support anyway.
and you can count on at least one of those candidates - bush, kasich, and christie - staying in the race.

sadly for us we got the wrong bush brother and i think that soured the name permanently. so i don't think jeb has a real shot. my honest guess is that either christie or kasich becomes the nominee.

bit of a long shot i know. it's still my guess though.

Just like i said:cool:
So did huckabee and santorum. Who do you think will be the nominee? I say rubio. Called it long ago
again, i don't think the spotlight will be kind to rubio and he's about to be bathed in it.
i'm still thinking there's a dark horse in the lower ranks of republicans that will come out on top.
Rubio is that dark horse. I was beginning to wonder and I too am not sure but pretty sure it's gonna be rubio.

He was worried about peaking too soon. They need the Hispanic vote and Cruz is a joke. Says a lot about Iowa.

and you can count on at least one of those candidates - bush, kasich, and christie - staying in the race.

sadly for us we got the wrong bush brother and i think that soured the name permanently. so i don't think jeb has a real shot. my honest guess is that either christie or kasich becomes the nominee.

I don't think Christie has a shot at all, his home state hates him, he has the same personality as Trump but less likable and let's face it, he's too fat, people don't like that.

Kasich, he performs poorly in N.H. and he's fucked.

Rubio will have money and can weather primary losses, he's your only hope.

Ha ha ha, hee hee, ho ho ho, snicker, chuckle, chortle, gaffaw........ the title of the thread should be "Trump Loses Iowa".

I don't think Christie has a shot at all, his home state hates him, he has the same personality as Trump but less likable and let's face it, he's too fat, people don't like that.

Kasich, he performs poorly in N.H. and he's fucked.

Rubio will have money and can weather primary losses, he's your only hope.
believe me, rubio is no hope of mine.

my hope is for kasich honestly. he seems like the adult in the room, other than jeb. but again, jeb should have changed his name before running.

well Hillary Beast will NEVER be President

now go and blabber all you want lol

Forum List

Back