Cruz wins Iowa!

The big story tonight is Rubio, I wonder how Trump will respond going foreward given his big push has been I'm leading in the polls and I'm a winner? Whatever happens I have a feeling he won't be skipping anymore debates as that in my opinion is what gave Rubio the opening he needed for this surge.

The big story tonight is Rubio, I wonder how Trump will respond going foreward given his big push has been I'm leading in the polls and I'm a winner? Whatever happens I have a feeling he won't be skipping anymore debates as that in my opinion is what gave Rubio the opening he needed for this surge.
Rubio was born Catholic, went BAPTIST for his senate race in Florida, and now is back to Catholic. He is truly a little serpentine if it advantages him.

Rubio will never sit in that White House!

NEVER!

can you imagine!

Maybe Trump needs to start standing up to girls.

Trump was very magnanimous in his concession speech, even mention Huckabee has become a GOOD FRIEND! On to N.H.!
gee, why would he have wanted to tout his relationship with a guy that has announced he's dropping out?

Forum List

Back