Cruz wins Iowa!

Hillary will destroy Cruz or Rubio.
She has to destroy Sanders first.
Apparently, that won't be so simple.
Maybe they have to destroy each other.

yes...like a scorpion fight to the death....both die at the end
Hillary scares me...she seems to be hypnotizing herself as she speaks.

she is evil...
and a real scorpion
beware

No surprise there. I think Rubio's strength was the only big surprise.
No surprise I started a thread saying cut the nonsense and nominate rubio already. If you are surprised you're the perfect example of an uninformed voter.

This is all theater. Watch Cruz not survive the early attention.

Who's gonna drop out? Carli, carson, Christie, bush, kasich?

I think Rubio rising now is very bad news for Trump. If Trump doesn't outright win New Hampshire then he's finished. That being said Bush, Kasich and Christie aren't going to drop out until after N.H., I would imagine most of Carson's support goes to Cruz and Fiorina doesn't matter as she has almost no support anyway.
and you can count on at least one of those candidates - bush, kasich, and christie - staying in the race.

sadly for us we got the wrong bush brother and i think that soured the name permanently. so i don't think jeb has a real shot. my honest guess is that either christie or kasich becomes the nominee.

bit of a long shot i know. it's still my guess though.

I don't think Christie has a shot at all, his home state hates him, he has the same personality as Trump but less likable and let's face it, he's too fat, people don't like that.

Kasich, he performs poorly in N.H. and he's fucked.

Rubio will have money and can weather primary losses, he's your only hope.

You understand that all three of you are liberals right?

YouTube

Hillary will destroy Cruz or Rubio.

she is evil...
and a real scorpion
beware
I am simply stymied by how so many people fall for her.
Every Liberal I know is voting for Sanders; they won't touch Hillary with a 10 foot pole.
Maybe an 11 foot pole, but for sure NOT a 10 foot pole.

No surprise I started a thread saying cut the nonsense and nominate rubio already. If you are surprised you're the perfect example of an uninformed voter.

I think Rubio rising now is very bad news for Trump. If Trump doesn't outright win New Hampshire then he's finished. That being said Bush, Kasich and Christie aren't going to drop out until after N.H., I would imagine most of Carson's support goes to Cruz and Fiorina doesn't matter as she has almost no support anyway.
and you can count on at least one of those candidates - bush, kasich, and christie - staying in the race.

sadly for us we got the wrong bush brother and i think that soured the name permanently. so i don't think jeb has a real shot. my honest guess is that either christie or kasich becomes the nominee.

I don't think Christie has a shot at all, his home state hates him, he has the same personality as Trump but less likable and let's face it, he's too fat, people don't like that.

YouTube
So what is it about the corporate whore Hillary that you love so much?

she is evil...
and a real scorpion
beware
I am simply stymied by how so many people fall for her.
Every Liberal I know is voting for Sanders; they won't touch Hillary with a 10 foot pole.
Maybe an 11 foot pole, but for sure NOT a 10 foot pole.

people are awake to her now.....everybody knows the scorpion is a crook and should be behind bars

sanders is an idiot

nobody takes him seriously

Cruz is following exactly in the footsteps of Santorum & Huckabee.

Or Reagan. lol

Didn't Reagan lose Iowa?

I guess the people of Iowa were scared of Mr Trump
Trump was NOT expected to run away with Iowa.

Pay her no mind. She's most concerned about Hillary having to run against Trump. The liberal spin will begin any time now. How Santorums win sunk Romney and Huckabees win sunk McCain and Bush Sr. win sunk Reagan.

But none of that happened of course. But it will be something that sounds similar to spin a second place in a close race in Iowa into something awful.

Or Reagan. lol

Didn't Reagan lose Iowa?

Pay her no mind. She's most concerned about Hillary having to run against Trump. The liberal spin will begin any time now. How Santorums win sunk Romney and Huckabees win sunk McCain and Bush Sr. win sunk Reagan.

But none of that happened of course. But it will be something that sounds similar to spin a second place in a close race in Iowa into something awful.

YouTube

Or Reagan. lol

Didn't Reagan lose Iowa?

After the first two or three elections - future voters...... people tend to sway away from their candidate and pick the one that is ahead. To add to advertisement, they will brag about how they are voting for the one that is ahead.

A candidate in the lead, actually sways voters away from a candidate in 2nd or 3rd place. Vote steeling....legally. And there are a ton of more tricks that occur. It will be early or mid spring before we really get a grasp of how things are going.

I just hope they don't go for Hillary Clinton. She has revenge on her mind in my opinion. And I like my guns.

Trump still has a chance.

Sanders faired better than I thought he would.

Shadow 355

Or Reagan. lol

Didn't Reagan lose Iowa?

YouTube
Your Link is not working.

YouTube
So what is it about the corporate whore Hillary that you love so much?

YouTube

I was going to say so many things....against the Hillary Beast

then may be

I will not

just a warning

be careful of scorpions

Or Reagan. lol

Didn't Reagan lose Iowa?

After the first two or three elections - future voters...... people tend to sway away from their candidate and pick the one that is ahead. To add to advertisement, they will brag about how they are voting for the one that is ahead.

A candidate in the lead, actually sways voters away from a candidate in 2nd or 3rd place. Vote steeling....legally. And there are a ton of more tricks that occur. It will be early or mid spring before we really get a grasp of how things are going.

I just hope they don't go for Hillary Clinton. She has revenge on her mind in my opinion. And I like my guns.

Shadow 355
I think Trump, Rubio and Cruz are still in for the long haul. If Rubio takes the nomination, the smart move would be taking Kasich for VP. That puts Fla and Ohio in the pockets of the GOP.

No surprise there. I think Rubio's strength was the only big surprise.

why does that matter?

Or Reagan. lol

Didn't Reagan lose Iowa?

Shadow 355
I think Trump, Rubio and Cruz are still in for the long haul. If Rubio takes the nomination, the smart move would be taking Kasich for VP. That puts Fla and Ohio in the pockets of the GOP.
i'm just not sure that kasich will take second fiddle to crazy.

Forum List

Back